Associate Engineer Resume
Summary : An adept Engineer with over 5 years of experience, possessing a relentless work ethic, and a variety of skills tailored to tackle any project. Assisted to the success of many projects, ranging from new product development to machine redesigns. Driven to consistently challenge myself, in order to maintain a desire to learn and mature my career in engineering.
Skills : Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Cadkey 99, Machine Operator, Brazing/Soldering.
- Managed design team, developed alternatives and worked continuously with clients from the project inception, through the approval process by the appropriate agencies to ensure that the project exceeded the client's expectations.
- Positive communication allowed me to be an advocate for clients while fostering strong relationships with the regulatory personnel.
- Effectively implemented Phase II Stormwater management into various projects, adept at meeting regulatory agency's guidelines in a cost effective manner.
- Possesses full gambit of experience necessary for design and permitting of onsite water and sewer systems, site design, grading and erosion control and stormwater design.
- Through feasibility reports and communication effectively managed clients expectations and design work flow, continuously brought projects in time and under budget.
- Design lead for stormwater best management practices, modeling, design and approach.
- Creekside Village - Changing economic conditions necessitated a full redesign of 30 acre site.
- Full redesign of site, grading stormwater, water, and sewer plans was performed faster than partners had ever seen before.
Senior Associate Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking, challenging and responsible position where my education, ability, potentials can be fully and effectively utilized with opportunities of growth, enhancement of knowledge and to serve in building the nation.
Skills : Agile, Scrum, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, Non-Parametric Modeling, Linear Modeling, Data Mining.
- Completed arc flash calculations to ensure proper protection of electrical workers.
- Identified and implemented design changes to facilities.
- Performed facility walkthroughs to ensure accuracy of engineering drawings.
- Updated engineering drawings to ensure reconciliation with field conditions.
- Troubleshot and provided engineering analysis on systems.
- Helped update electrical drawings for all the buildings I performed arc flash calculations on.
- Also helped with the engineering and installation of a Gardener-Denver breathing air compressor for the training department to replace an old damaged unit.
- Skills Used I demonstrated electrical engineering skills, engineering drawings, problem-solving, calculations, and teamwork at SRNS.
BS In Electrical Engineering
Software Associate Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a career in the energy industry pertaining to the experience and skills learned in the mechanical engineering program and several years of power generation experience. Strong interest in applying pertinent knowledge and experience gained in the energy industry.
Skills : product design and development, 3D computer modeling.
- Played an instrumental role in creating wiring schematics for entire electrical system in the machine using Pro-Diagram and CREO 3 Schematics.
- Completed multiple concurrent schematics for key projects on time and within budget.
- Designed 3D electrical wiring harnesses using Pro-E Cabling, Wildfire 4, and Creo 2 and 3.
- Successfully created harness and group level drawings, and ensured drawings were released into Teamcenter.
- Partnered with systems engineers to ensure electrical system works as desired.
- Served as integral member of quality assurance and technical teams, maintaining knowledge base for clients and technical support staff.
- Performed design reviews and collaborated with systems engineers and harness designers to achieve design intent.
- Designed advanced harness models and schematics on multiple projects; including motor graders, shovels, and drills.
Student Associate Engineer Resume
Objective : Pursuing Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Actively seeking summer internship opportunities in Electrical Engineering.
Skills : Mircosoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Troubleshooting.
- RDT&E support for NSWCCD Code 7311 Shaker Lab on projects for ship signature and tracking departments.
- Build and maintain Portable Rubidium GPS Clocks for sea trial tracking support.
- Test and install MA200 shakers on model submarines at the Acoustic Research Detachment in Bayview, ID.
- Test MA1000 and Wet MA400 shakers using the HP3562 Analyzer and LabVIEW data acquisition applications.
- Calibrate sensors and analyze performance data for each designed shaker for Ohio Replacement development and OPALT installation on Seawolf submarines.
- Design, build, test, and troubleshoot circuit boards and electrical units used to control and monitor electrical-mechanical equipment for acoustic and tracking trials.
- Trial support: equipment logistics, pre-trial ship checks, loads, and offloads.
MS In Engineering
Associate Engineer (AE) Resume
Summary : Dependable and hard working Associate Network Engineer seeking employment with strong growth oriented company. Solid understanding of IP addressing, network design, communication protocols and network infrastructure.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Framemaker, Technical Writing, Supervisor.
- Wrote test, installation, modification, assembly, and quality assurance procedures.
- Created assembly and system wiring diagrams.
- Evaluated peripheral hardware for computer-based, data-acquisition system.
- Engineered modifications to adapt the equipment for rugged and hazardous environments.
- Built and tested prototypes of telemetry electronics utilizing Motorola microprocessors and microcontrollers (VME bus).
- Designed logic for erasable programmable-logic devices.
- Created diagnostic software in BASIC and C programming languages.
Associate Engineer (Field Technician) Resume
Summary : Managing multiple tasks and working with multi- disciplinary teams. Although the majority of my experience has been in structural design, I also have been exposed to storm water management systems and site civil work and I'm currently seeking a full career shift into this field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MySQL, Java, HTML 5, CSS.
- Performed design calculations of a specific structural system complying with all relevant criteria.
- Developed computer models to design and analyze different structural elements such as steel joists, steel beams, composite floors, steel columns, concrete beams, concrete columns, and base plates.
- Designed lateral system to withstand wind loads.
- Designed piers and foundation systems based on soils report criteria and recommendations.
- Performed field observations on structural slab and slab on grade reinforcement.
- Performed analysis and design of several houses and Gymnasiums.
- Each project included the design of foundation system, walls, floor and roof.
- Determined gravity and lateral loads in accordance with applicable codes.
Associate Engineer Data Center Resume
Objective : Mining Engineer skilled in all phases of engineering operations. Consistently finishes projects under budget and ahead of schedule. Embraces modern principles and practices of geotechnical engineering including design, field investigations, and slope stability. Skilled in complex data interpretation.
Skills : Latex, Visual Basic and its integration with MS-Excel.
- Created user acceptance tests for avionic and telemetry processing systems.
- Executed functional and acceptance tests in a lab environment.
- Created user acceptance test plans and procedures based on requirements documents and equipment specifications.
- Performed acceptance test procedures on telemetry systems in a systems integration lab.
- Performed functional testing on software applications.
- Logged, tracked, and verified the resolution of defects using IBM ClearQuest.
- Provided customer support for software and hardware products.
- Documented, investigated, and resolved customer reported issues.
Associate Engineer I Resume
Summary : Hands on experience in overseeing, managing, and coordinating broadcasting operations and activities. Seeking a responsible position as a broadcasting operations manager in an established organization.
Skills : Differential Voltage Probe, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Function Generator, Circuit Design, Project Coordination, Testing/Troubleshooting, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive Suite, ArcFM GIS, Cayenta, PSpice.
- Maintenance of Broadcast Transmission Facilities (including Omenion automation system, Maintenance of Post Production Facilities.
- Operation and maintenance of Broadcast Routers.
- Operation and maintenance of Signal Distribution/conversion equipment.
- Operation and maintenance of Talkback / IFB Systems.
- Operation and maintenance of Vision / Audio Mixers e.g.
- GVG, Philips.Sony Yahama Operation and maintenance of graphics equipment e.g.
- Support of Satellite based broadcasting systems.
Associate Engineer II Resume
Objective : Licensed civil engineer with more than 4 years of experience in temporary and permanent shoring design, detailed drawings, site inspection, project scope, and feasibility study. Strong multi-tasker with concurrent priorities in challenging and high-pressure work environment.
Skills : Cloned Designed Fragments Of DNA Into Expression Vectors.
- Wrote Periodic Review (P.R.) reports for the Genentech Special Point Of Contact (S.P.O.C.) team.
- Provided support and guidance on Genentech equipment including refrigerators, autoclave, HVAC system, and lyophilizer.
- Provided temperature specification input on the lyophilizer temperature set point.
- Provided Corrective Action Preventative Action (C.A.P.A.) support for recurring temperature trend deviations.
- Evaluated trends through the Discrepancy Management System (D.M.S.).
- Evaluated trends through the Change Record (C.R.) process.
- Worked with environmental monitoring Subject Matter Experts (S.M.E.) to document environmental monitoring requirements.
- Ran TrackWise queries to provide support for P.R.
Associate Engineer III Resume
Headline : Well qualified and detail oriented Mechanical Engineer with excellent hands on CAD and CAE-FEA along with a firm understanding and knowledge in the field of composite materials, seeking a job opportunity where I can implement this knowledge in professional endeavor.
Skills : AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, MicroStation, SNAILZ.
- Performed engineering support for ongoing environmental remediation projects ranging between $0.5M and $10M, including: reviewing contract drawings and specifications, developing work plans and submittals, producing Requests for Information (RFIs), performing onsite quality control, and documenting all onsite work.
- Performed material takeoffs, identified suppliers, and developed Purchase Orders.
- Worked with projects, both onsite and remotely, to implement the quality control requirements of the specifications.
- Identified and vetted subcontractors for various operations.
- Developed project proposals and technical approaches for estimates Identified and applied for applicable permits.
- Set-up Trimble GPS on five projects and performed troubleshooting as needed.
- Helped develop internal document tracking processes and procedures.
BS In Civil Engineering
Junior Associate Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly Professional with three year of experience in oil & gas, Polymer industry, Commissioning and R&D. My experience as a process engineer cover two years of refinery operation including crude unit, hydro cracking, amine sweetening unit and utilities. Also I have experience in PVC industry covering daily operation and monitoring of automated injection units. I am familiar with industry codes and standards.
Skills : SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, FeatureCAM, GibbsCAM.
- Designed finished products based on customer requirements.
- Designed and created assembly drawings for fixtures, jigs and tooling to aid in production needs using SolidWorks.
- Corporate Network Admistrator for AutoDesk and SolidWorks software.
- Maintained the network installation files for 24 seats of SolidWorks and 12 seats of AutoDesk products that users from 6 different locations utilized.
- Wrote programs in RS Logix500 for machines used in manufacturing processes.
- Evaluated current processes to improve on quality and manufacturability.
- Created and maintained floor plans in AutoCAD for the manufacturing facility.
- Created, maintained and carried out Enginnering Change Requests as needed for manufacturing within the facility.
Associate Engineer Resume
Summary : Electrical Engineer (BSEE) with three years of experience with DCS(ABB), SOE (Qualitrol), PLC (Allen Bradley) in the power utility industry. Work consisted of Installation, implementation and commissioning of lighting systems, annunciator systems, PLC systems, and SOE systems. Electrical Engineer on high value capital projects. Intern work experience as a FPGA programmer in Verilog and VHDL.
Skills : Inventory, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Labview, Windows, Electrical, Laser Optics, Budgets, Troubleshooting, Training, Document Control, Research, Visio, Drawing, Quality Control, Safety, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Data Entry, Shipping And Receiving, Money Management.
- Collaborate with Senior Scientist to improve processes and laser testing.
- Install optics with micrometers to collimate the laser to designated targets.
- Fully characterize continuous wave, pulsed, quasi-continuous wave, cryogenic, and laser systems.
- Collecting data on M2, divergence, frequency response, spectrum, pulse shape and lifetime testing.
- Process and analyze characterization test data.
- Calibrate test equipment and confirm all test equipment in the lab is up to date.
- Purchase equipment and mechanical parts as needed.
- Work with quality control to write and improve test, safety, and lab procedures.
Associate Of Applied Science