Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented Engineering Technician dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Worked in the OSV field for 16 years where I have worked with many types of engines such as C-9, C-10, and C-12. Including the following CATS: 3406, 3208, 3412, 3126, 3304. Maintained hydrolytic system for steering, thrusters, and DP, I look forward to joining your team of professionals in meeting the goals of the customer and company in a safe proficient manner.
Skills : Mechanical SEMS Awareness, Public Safety And Security, Rigging, Critical Thinking, Advance Rigging, Equipment Maintenance, Troubleshooting
- Monitored engine, machinery, or equipment indicators when vessels are underway and report abnormalities to appropriate shipboard staff.
- Monitored the availability, use, or condition of lifesaving equipment or pollution preventatives to ensure that international regulations are followed.
- Maintained electrical power, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, water, or sewerage systems.
- Recorded orders for changes in ship speed or direction and note gauge readings or test data, such as revolutions per minute or voltage output, in engineering logs or bell books.
- Maintained complete records of engineering department activities, including machine operations.
- Started engines to propel ships and regulate engines and power transmissions to control speeds of ships, according to directions from captains or bridge computers.
- Monitored and tested operations of engines or other equipment so that malfunctions and their causes can be identified.
- Maintained or repaired engines, electric motors, pumps, winches, or other mechanical or electrical equipment or assist other crew members with maintenance or repair duties.
Senior Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : 20 plus years of extensive experience as a Senior Systems Engineer with strong knowledge of business applications and IT structure in a business environment. Strong interest to pursue opportunities in data analytics and project management for IT system implementations. To obtain a position within this company to which offers an opportunity to use my education, skills, and work experience to better the company and myself.
- Responsible for development, troubleshooting and solving all major production issues for Apple applications.
- Involved in Apple's major launch and events and have received appreciation from Apple's business users for being proactive and handling critical issues in minimal time.
- Managed a team of 7 people while assisting juniors in the tasks delegated to them.
- Involved in client interaction as well as customer interaction (worldwide) during production support of the developed application and hence established good customer relations.
- Responsible for monitoring applications as per the client activities, fix bugs and provide support after release.
- Fixed data issues, tackled performance-related problems and reviewed new releases to understand its impact.
- Managed a team to resolve issues related to system, data or source code and implement the same in production.
- Minimized recurrence of issues related to the client application, while training new folks on various applications.
- Supported Apple product launches, which required constant monitoring of the various applications and immediate resolution in case of any issues.
Master in informatics
Network Engineer Resume
Summary : Quality Engineer with accomplishments in IT/Network Engineering, Certification & Accreditation, and security policy. Extensive background in a variety of technology areas such as Network/Computer/Information security, Network Design, Microelectronics, Satellite Communications, Fiber Optics, and Management of Technology. To use the skills and knowledge I have acquired through my experience and education to benefit a technologically innovative company and to continue to be challenged to grow my knowledge and experience in an environment that encourages creativity and a collaborative spirit.
Skills : Microsoft Certifications PowerPoint 2003 Specialist, Excel 2003 Specialist, Word 2003 Specialist, Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX, Windows Server
- Implemented knowledge of networking, video streaming, systems analysis, software integration, and strategic problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, while balancing duties in multiple departments simultaneously.
- Led product testing department, managed bug tracking and software and hardware testing for the full discover video product suite.
- Collaborated with management to brainstorm ideas for new features and negotiate timelines for needed improvements, prioritized requests based on input from multiple sources.
- Worked closely with engineering teams to monitor and report on the progress of bug fixes, to ensure the quality of released products.
- Tested full product suite interoperability with other discovers video products, and all available platforms and systems.
- Published release notes on new releases, both written and video recorded, for distribution both internally and to end users.
- Assembled hardware, installed software, administered software licensing, managed inventory, tested finished goods for quality assurance, maintained a database of order information, and shipped completed orders.
- Operated computer-assisted engineering and design software to complete engineering tasks by the deadline on an ad hoc basis.
B.S. in Information Systems
Application Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Application Engineer with a record of being early, delivering ahead of schedule, motivating personnel, and working well with others. Looking to transfer training, leadership, and logistic skills learned in the Navy to influence society in a positive and professional manner. Ability to adapt and learn new skill sets quickly and efficiently along with creating a positive work environment. Possesses exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. Willing to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines and reach company goals.
Skills : AWS, Database Management, Data Analysis, Data Mining, Oracle, Python, Linux, Tableau, SQL, Business Intelligence, Reporting
- Developed a computer code to support the ventilation of rooms in conjunction with the possibility of radiological or hazardous gaseous source terms being present including the operation of HEPA vacuum systems, as applicable.
- Developed computer codes supporting personnel noise exposure calculation and noise exposure prevention.
- Developed methodologies supporting both industrial hygiene and radiological protection, and developed a computer code to track the training of personnel.
- Developed the database for tracking the required aspects of the HEPA vacuum systems.
- Developed a method for tracking and continuously adjusting many variables to accurately predict personnel external exposure, for use in optimizing alarm.
- Developed the HEPA vacuum system methodology requirements document for the company.
- Designed a proposed replacement of a filter assembly for a major radiological ventilation system.
- Evaluate and recommend hardware and software solutions that meet the needs of all departmental functions.
Master Of Information Technology
Software Engineer/Developer Resume
Objective : Software Engineer/Developer with superior technical problem-solving capabilities. Data analysis and evaluation, including advanced scientific computer programming (including intensive C-language programming, and also Microsoft Excel and Access), development of many data analysis and tracking codes, codes for internal and external dosimetry, dose calculation, bioassay tracking, and accelerator radiation shielding analysis. Familiar with open source technology including preparation of custom Linux distributions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, VBscript, AutoIT, Printers, Desktop Support, Process Improvement, Windows, Linux, Testing, Training
- Designed, built and maintained several test and configuration platforms across several clients, including windows laptop testbeds for cellular USB adapter testing, self-contained network environments for testing embedded Linux machines for healthcare, and fixtures for testing in-vehicle equipment with power and data support.
- Automated production processes with scripts in Autoit and VBScript for windows and Teraterm for remote serially or network connected devices with proofing and database access.
- Coordinated with programming teams to get forms and procedures implemented into customer databases using an access 97 frontend and SQL backend.
- Wrote documentation to support production processes from kitting, testing, configuration, packaging, and shipping, in compliance with ISO 9001/13485.
- Gave training based on documentation along with project changes and platform support.
- Analyzed current desktop/laptop imaging network and implemented a replacement by upgrading unused servers, installing new switches, software and cabling.
- Installed local on-site hardware to complement co-located, offsite equipment for security, shipping, and other business process servers.
- Maintained local guest wireless network, upgrading it to keep up with demand.
Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Systems Engineer to secure a position within Engineering or Information Technology, where my proven ability to adapt quickly to new challenges, identify problems and provide solutions can best be utilized. Experienced with electro-mechanical assemblies, optical (CCD's, PIN diodes), temperature and process control. Experienced with DSP operation/theory and algorithms relevant within the audio and communication industries. Very good knowledge of AD/DA converters, USB, Firewire, mini DV, codecs, pro audio, and video capture boards, as well as PC computers and associated protocols/standards.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system such as functional/component, system, performance, regression, and service level.
- Designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Working with the development team to identify and capture test cases.
- Writing test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs.
- Delivering high-quality software releases.
- Collaborating with end-users and the project team, technology and operational functions critical to the relevance of the product.
- Contributing to a pro-active, self-motivating Scrum team, the technical architecture and implementation, and team efficiency initiatives and culture.
- Followed documented procedures for maintenance and upgrades.
Bachelor Of Science
Engineer I Resume
Headline : Electrical Engineer with 5 plus years of experience providing the technical expertise and commitment to accurately design and evaluate complex electrical systems. Ambitious professional seeking to gain more knowledge and develop my skills to advance my career as an Industrial Engineer. I am a hard working individual with dedication to all aspects of engineering and manufacturing.
Skills : CNC Programming And Machining, Experience With MasterCam, OneCNC, SolidWorks, CadKey, And AutoCAD, Microsoft Office & Oracle MRP System.
- Independently installing and operating advanced electronic measuring and recording equipment in conjunction with tire and/or vehicle testing.
- Working with Cross Functional Teams (CFT) to come up with new testing methods and/or implementation for programs.
- Supporting original equipment and trade tire submittals by generating and evaluating data and providing recommendations for tire design enhancements.
- Developing new test methodology, equipment and/or facilities to investigate tire and/or vehicle characteristics and performance level.
- Providing engineering support to external and internal customers in the areas of data acquisition, calibration, noise, force & moment, and handling of tires/vehicles.
- Performing electrical engineering and instrumentation and control system analyses, engineering, and design within the I&C Department
- Providing analysis results in an effective form (written, marked up drawings, sketches, spreadsheets, presentation, as required) on work performed.
- Providing organized and well-written reports to describe assumptions, steps-taken, and results from work performed.
Bachelors Of Science
Summary : Skilled Engineer/Conductor with experience refining workflow processes and improving organizational efficiency. Team-oriented, with over ten plus years of experience. Functional knowledge of installing, repairing and maintaining heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment. Highly skilled in performing both routine and preventive maintenance activities. CFC Certified. Employment in the development of engine or other complex mechanical system components. Preferably, for a company with an emphasis on new technologies in a challenging environment.
Skills : FEA/CFD, Engine Simulation 3D+1D, Valvetrain Analysis, Gear Design
- Coordinated activities of train crew engaged in transporting freight on a freight train.
- Read train orders, schedules, and other written instructions and discussed their contents with the train crew.
- Inspected couplings and air hoses to ensure that they were securely fastened.
- Inspected handbrakes on cars to ensure that they were released before the train began to run.
- Compared the listing with waybill to ensure accuracy of routes and destinations.
- Ensured that departure time from station or terminal was in accordance with timetable schedules.
- Talked to traffic control center personnel via telephone during the run to give and receive instructions and information concerning stops, delays, and oncoming trains.
- Instructed workers to set warning signals in front and at the rear of the train during emergency stops to warn oncoming trains.
- Prepared reports at the end of the run to explain accidents, unscheduled stops, and delays.
High School Diploma
Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Software Test Engineer with 10 plus years of experience in the preparation of work-schedule and time schedule for various activities for execution of the work. Monitoring and handling of site-operators. Communication with various representatives of External Agencies involved/supported for the designing/planning/execution/troubleshooting. Preparation of site monitoring and progress records for the summarized status of work for Management Information Systems (MIS).
Skills : AUTOCAD, RISA-2D, MICROSOFT OFFICE (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), SAP
- Collaborated in a team environment, developed assigned portions of design by analyzing specifications and performance requirements.
- Performed routine design and supported the development of assigned products (e.g. new mechanical or electromechanical components, subsystems, and systems) by applying basic engineering principles and established analytical tools.
- Investigated product development factors such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials and equipment, interchangeability, strength-weight efficiency, contractual specification requirements, cost-defining recommendations, and change proposals.
- Completed defined technical tasks (e.g. modify product functional specifications, detailed drawings, and schematics, defined data elements, and structure, analyze and interpret test reports).
- Developed reports and documentation in response to technical information requests.
- Conducted routine analyses and/or tests to evaluate product designs, methods, materials or processes and completed required technical documentation by applying engineering principles and company standards, and generating reports, procedures, or change proposals as required.
- Provided technical information for review with product engineering and design review teams.
- Consistently applied established engineering practices, standards, and documentation methods.
- Contributed to supporting documentation for procedures and technical reports.
M.S. in Structural Engineering
Electrical Engineer Resume
Summary : Electrical Engineer with 7+ years of experience seeking a position as a Locomotive Engineer, Conductor, or Trainmaster. Further interested in a position as Supervisor Locomotive Engineer. To obtain a position that will allow me to contribute to the organization; utilizing my skills and knowledge, thus strengthening and expanding them through a new, challenging experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Quality Assurance, Hand Tools, Risk Management, Typing
Performed specific professional technical assignments of an investigatory, design or test nature requiring limited analysis and evaluation, selection and application of basic engineering principles, theories, and techniques.
Participated in the investigation, development, and testing where overall operational, space, functional and similar design requirements have been specified.
Designed or selected available designs to meet requirements.
Evaluated merits of design with higher skilled engineers.
Acquired familiarization with the project, engineering or research effort and company engineering practices and standards.
Received directions and instructions in the form of assignment objectives, alternative approaches, and solutions from supervisor or senior engineering personnel.
Worked from specific assignments from supervisor or senior engineering personnel which may include design and development of specific components, circuits, a compilation of data for research investigation by study groups, the performance of parameters that have been determined, analysis of test data, calculation of results.
Prepared charts, diagrams, and reports expressing technical progress and accomplishments measured against specific plans.
Began to develop areas of specialization and maintains cognizance of scientific and technological developments in the field.
MS in Mechanical Engineering