Guest Service Attendant Resume
Headline : Guest Service Attendant seeking the opportunity to use acquired skills and knowledge to assist your hospital in a nursing role. Proven to ably handle any emergency or situation, with the requirement to perform under pressure. Excellent interpersonal skills and a dedicated worker with a sense of purpose. Possess an AS in Nursing.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Acted as team leader for the front end in the Guest Service Team Leader's absence.
- Motivated cashiers and front end personnel to maintain a fast, fun, and friendly work environment and provide encouragement and feedback on job performance.
- Prepared, set, and maintained all front end visual merchandising in the Guest Service Team Leader's absence.
- Provided leadership for front end personnel to drive guest loyalty programs.
- Ensured a safe and clean shopping and working environment for guests and team members.
- Counted cash transactions for each sales day.
- Recorded and prepared store cash deposit.
- Proactively managed all guest concerns and positive and/or negative feedback.
- Provided training for new cashiers and guest service team members Accomplishments Since being in this position, I have developed an overhaul of restroom cleaning assignments, providing more specific guidelines to follow to ensure a consistently pleasant environment.
Jr. Guest Service Attendant Resume
Objective : Successfully support business needs and execute daily responsibilities as a Manager, or where AS Need.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management, General Office .
- Encourages Guest to Utilize Target Benefits & Rewards Program.
- Performs Daily Activities such as Opening &Closing Store.
- Assists the LOD(Leader On Duty ) with Managing the Store.
- Responsible for daily Safe Count and Deposits.
- Works Requisition for all Broken, Damaged Equipment.
- Assists with Monthly Inventory.
- Increases Store Sales by 30% (Per ETL).
- Trains New Front Service Employees.
- Increases Store Volunteer Hours.
Sr. Guest Service Attendant Resume
Summary : Provided with key skills in working with teams and conducting presentations. Analytical Successfully lead a team of 5 during the Stock Market Game session allocating funds in a virtual portfolio and received recognition for trading in the market.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Sales.
- Manages and exceeds daily goals for Target Red cards Sell Target Based products (Red cards, warranties, Cartwheel) Motivate the Cashiers to perform Fast Fun and Friendly Service as well as making sure they are promoting all the different ways to help guests save Run the front end registers Help with any Guest Service Issues.
- Answers phone calls.
- Prepares and closes down all registers.
- Maintains a clean and organized area.
- Sorts out all coupons and sales audit slips Verify all checks are valid to Create deposits.
- Prepares money for the next sales day.
- Contacts the auditor when needed.
Guest Service Attendant I Resume
Objective : Guest Service Attendant are expected to maintain a cheerful and welcoming disposition as the work pace fluctuates, and work within the entire zoo team to accomplish common goals
Skills : MS Office, Management,
- Managed retail front end including Guest Service, Cashiers, Pizza Hut Express and Starbucks.
- Trained and certified in each area to back up when needed and maintain daily breaks and meals.
- Coached employees to maintain front end zone and achieve red card goals.
- Assisted cashiers with issues, questions and price checks.
- Made sure pricing is correct.
- Worked on store displays.
- Ensured products are clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintained inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Ensured promotions are accurate and in tune with company's standards.
Guest Service Attendant II Resume
Headline : Former Customer Service Attendant, now a Pharmacy Tech with a can-do attitude and willingness to help at all times. Decision making/problem solving is experienced the most, handle large amounts of currency, close/open registers, make large deposits.
Skills : Cash Office, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing.
- Successfully managed the activities of team members in multiple locations.
- Created training manuals targeted at resolving even the most difficult customer issues.
- Resolved customer questions, issues and complaints.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.Created new processes and systems for increasing customer service satisfaction.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
- Assisted customers in finding out-of-stock items.
- Stocked and rotated inventory regularly.
Guest Service Attendant III Resume
Summary : Possess strong leadership qualities and the capacity to manage challenging behavior calmly and effectively. developed a positive relationship with fellow professionals and students.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Executed cash transactions quickly and accurately.
- Greeted all customers.
- Trained new team members.
- Delegated tasks to team members to optimize productivity.
- Conducted price checks for cashiers and service clerks.
- Checked out customers and bagged items quickly.
- Praised by management for being a fast and efficient worker, requiring little supervision.
- Managed an efficient, friendly and effective crew of no less than ten team members at a time.
- Provided performance feedback and coached employees with setting quarterly goals.
Asst. Guest Service Attendant Resume
Objective : Exceptional interpersonal skills, having dealt with a diversity of professionals, clients, and staff members. Adept in cashiering and reconciling cash. Exceptional communication skills both oral and written. Function independently and as a team member. Self-motivated; well organized, creative, and able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet operational needs.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Business.
- Worked with the ETL-GE, GSTLs, store executives and Sales Audit Operations (SAO).
- Worked in the Cash Office: o Prepare start funds for the cash registers.
- Prepared and processed deposits for pickup for Loomis.
- Issued cash advances to the Guest Service Desk and change fund.
- Accurately counted the day's cash; come up with an accurate cash count.
- Balanced safe Train new and current team members.
- Supervised and responded to all cashier requests.
- Scheduled guest service cashiers, cashiers foodservice, Starbucks cashiers, and cart attendants breaks and lunches.
Associate Guest Service Attendant Resume
Headline : To obtain a Guest Service Attendant job in veterinary practice to gain the basic knowledge of the field and use that knowledge to help obtain a veterinary technology degree.
Skills : Retail Sales, Customer Service, Supervisory Experience.
- Supervised and assisted Cashiers with guest purchases/returns.
- Assisted guests with photo purchases.
- Assisted Starbucks/Food Service with the preparation of food/drinks.
- Trained new team members on the use of registers.
- Counted down registers at end of the day.
- Prepared daily deposits.
- Ran registers and performed guest service desk duties as needed.
- Managed registers and guest flow at the front end.
- Ensured Cashiers received breaks/meals.
Lead Guest Service Attendant Resume
Summary : To obtain a Guest Service Attendant Position that will allow using education and hardworking skills to benefit the organization.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Led and managed a team of 2-15 cashiers, cart attendants, and team members.
- Opened and closed cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Received payment by cash, check credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Monitored checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
Guest Service Attendant Resume
Summary : To obtain a Guest Service Attendant position where performance-driven skills will be fully utilized with proven ability to achieve and exceed all revenue and business -development goals in a high-pressure environment.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Creates a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
- Inspires exceptional performance.
- Maximizes sales and profits for the Target store.
- Ensures great guest service and team member satisfaction.
- Leads a team that delivers fast, fun and friendly service to our guests.
- Ensures the front end is fully stocked.
- Researches out-of-stock products.
- Keeps front end clean and organized.
- Responds quickly to guest's needs, questions or issues.