International Flight Attendant Resume
Headline : A professional International Flight Attendant experienced in providing safety and service in a variety of customer-focused work environments. A bi-lingual communicator with a superior work ethic, A resourceful, adaptable and committed to expertly managing the customer experience, upholding corporate standards and exceeding performance goals. To obtain a position with a company that extends opportunities for growth and advancement where I can best utilize my skills as I gain experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 45 Wpm, Switchboard System, Customer Service, Management
- Performing required work duties in an aircraft environment, at an altitude of 8,000 feet.
- Performing all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including federal aviation administration regulations.
- Serving as a flight leader when needed to facilitate aircraft readiness by coordinating and managing crew activities.
- Working both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Responding during emergency situations by effectively implementing instructions from the flight deck and following required safety and emergency procedures.
- Guiding or directing (verbally or non-verbally) passengers during emergency situations (such as evacuations) to minimize the impact of the event and protect passengers and crewmembers.
- Providing emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Ensuring the aircraft and passengers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety measures.
High School Diploma
Customer Service/Flight Attendant Resume
Summary : Motivated Lead Flight Attendant with over 30 plus years of customer service experience. Excellent communication and organizational skills. A dependable, reliable, loyal employee who is self-motivated and is a team player. Experienced in team leadership and management. Experienced working with people in difficult situations. To secure a challenging and dynamic corporate position, providing an opportunity to apply my broad experience, knowledge and excellent qualifications in an engaging career.
Skills : Customer Service, Spanish Written, Read And Spoken Fluently, Microsoft Office Expert, Detail Oriented, Decision Making, Effective Communication
- Guiding, planning, and implementation of security and operational planning in a challenging, time-sensitive environment.
- Employed a variety of methods to support team members, including communication systems.
- Coordinating and disseminating all safety requirements and information, explaining and demonstrating emergency and safety procedures, including proper life jacket use and oxygen mask applications.
- Demonstrating expertise in responding to passenger medical emergencies and administering first aid and CPR.
- Providing outstanding customer service to airline passengers and ensure comfort.
- Answering questions regarding flight schedules, travel routes and arrival times.
- Instructing passengers regarding local requirements for foreign country entry.
- Forming relationships with customers through keen attention to detail and providing excellent service and solutions.
Master Of Arts
Flight Attendant/Trainer Resume
Headline : High-energy Flight Attendant/Trainer skilled in resolving conflicts through proactive communication. Listens actively to questions and resolves issues and disputes tactfully and effectively. To obtain a position which allows me to utilize my professional abilities and to promote growth as a professional leader.Career objective is to work for a progressive company in a highly motivating and challenging environment, providing the best opportunities to grow.
Skills : FAA Flight Attendant Certified, Knowledge Of First Aid, CPR, AED, Life Saving Aid, Management, Research.
- Ensured that passengers feel welcome and comfortable when they board the aircraft by answering questions, accommodating special requests, keeping them updated on the status of flights, and assisting with carry-on luggage.
- Provided the highest level of safety, security, and comfort for the customers throughout all stages of flight.
- Followed all FAA and Southwest airlines mandated regulations and procedures.
- Announced and demonstrated safety and emergency procedures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
- Inspected the cabin for safety concerns and check all emergency equipment on board the aircraft verifying they are in code and in working condition.
- Served passengers drinks and snacks and verified each aircraft is stocked appropriately with supplies for every flight.
- Determined special assistance needs of passengers such as small children traveling alone, the elderly, or disabled persons.
- Reassured passengers when situations such as turbulence are encountered and check that their seatbelts are securely fastened.
Junior Flight Attendant Resume
Objective : Talented Flight Attendant trained extensively in all aspects of aviation, including cabin inflight and ramp agent. Background includes 4 years of customer service experience as a flight attendant. Seeking a challenging position with diversity and an opportunity for career advancement that will utilize my education and experience, dependability and motivation, to assure a successful transition.
Skills : Bilingual In English And Spanish, Written And Verbal Forms Of Communications. Team Oriented, Highly Motivated, Fast Learner, Dependable
- Provided customers with safety information to ensure onboard safety compliance with government and company regulations.
- Responsible for providing customer service to passengers desiring to travel by performing or assisting in the performance of all safety, passenger service, and cabin preparation duties and services.
- Kept the passenger area hygienic and in keeping with appearance standards.
- Greeted fliers, accepted tickets, assisted with luggage, and directed passengers to their seats.
- Maintained strong customer relations with internal and external customers.
- Provided safety overviews to all passengers, particularly the exit rows.
- Adhered to strict international and domestic policies, preparing timely detailed domestic and international reports.
- Monitored and mediated all aspects of international and domestic flights with numerous commendations from passengers and crew.
Bachelors of Science
Flight Attendant/Stewardess Resume
Objective : Flight Attendant/Stewardess with a comprehensive 2 plus-year background in rapidly identifying and accommodating each customer's individual needs to regularly create positive experiences and retention. Skilled in rapidly responding to any conflict or issues in high-volume, fast-paced environments. To obtain a position that will empower me to utilize my strong critical thinking skills, work experience, and being able to employ my extensive educational background.
Skills : FAA Flight Attendant Certified, Knowledge Of First Aid, CPR AED, Life Saving Aid, Management, Research.
- Attended pre-flight briefings to review emergency evacuation procedures, length of flight, expected issues, and crew coordination plans.
- Checked on board first aid and emergency equipment to ensure functionality and passenger cabin is adequately stocked with food, beverages, and blankets.
- Greeted passengers during boarding, checked tickets and advised on where to store coats and carry-on items as well as assisting passengers with carry-on luggage.
- Instructed and demonstrated the use of emergency equipment and checked seat belt, seat back, and luggage security.
- Answered passenger questions regarding flight information and assisted small children, elderly, or disabled persons.
- Maintained safe conditions in the aircraft cabin, educated passengers on safety procedures, and assisted passengers in emergency situations.
- Served passengers food, beverages and dispensed items for comfort and entertainment, including pillows, magazines, and headsets.
- Upheld and reinforced FAA and other regulatory requirements to safeguard passengers and crew.
Commercial Flight Attendant Resume
Summary : Commercial And Corporate Flight Attendant for both the domestic and International carrier for a total of 21 plus years. Very efficient at job duties and pays strict attention to detail and take pride in accomplishing each task to the best of ones ability. A very friendly, dependable, dedicated and results driven person. Takes pride in maintaining a professional appearance in grooming and hygiene and believe doing so is a key factor in customer contact and service. A team player and works well with others while striving for perfection in creating a fun and professional workplace.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Capable Of Speaking, Reading And Writing In Tagalog, Proficiency In Microsoft, 45 WPM Minimum Typing Score.
- Attended pre-flight briefings with pilots and crew concerning pertinent information regarding the flight.
- Verified emergency and first-aid equipment is available and in working condition.
- Delivered exception customer service by greeting and serving customers in a friendly, timely manner.
- Instructed and demonstrated the use of emergency equipment such as seatbelts, oxygen masks, and life vests.
- Determined special needs of small children, elderly or disabled passengers.
- Directed and assisted passengers in emergency procedures such as preparing and evacuating the plane in the event of an emergency landing.
- Responsible for the overall comfort, safety, and security of hundreds of passengers daily.
- Demonstrated and instructed passengers regarding the use of all safety equipment on board.
Senior Flight Attendant Resume
Summary : Senior Flight Attendant with a demonstrated ability to lead a team and successfully manage operational business excellence. Improved procedural and customer relations among internal and external customers with a focus on delivering stellar customer service and increasing customer retention.
Skills : Certified In CPR And First Aid Certificate, Microsoft Office, Communications, Public Speaking, Customer Service
- Responsibilities include participating in pre-flight briefings with fellow crew members.
- Ensuring the highest level of safety by inspecting safety equipment, announcing and demonstrating safety procedures and verifying passengers' compliance with safety regulations throughout all stages of flight.
- Making passengers feel comfortable by welcoming them aboard the aircraft, assisting with carryon luggage, providing beverage and snack services, answering questions, providing timely information and accommodating special requests.
- Providing care for passengers who require special assistance, including unaccompanied minors and passengers with disabilities.
- Inspecting aircraft cabins and order supplies in preparation for each flight.
- Completing all company required paperwork and reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conducting compliance checks prior, during, and after the flight for the safety of the passengers and crew.
- Stocking aircraft cabin interiors for flights with equipment and supplies.
Masters in Business Administration
Flight Attendant/Trainer Resume
Summary : Extremely versatile and capable Lead Flight Attendant with diversified experience of 8 years in a number of consumer-oriented settings as a flight attendant. Proven ability to plan, organize, and manage multi-faceted activities and events, maintain detailed and accurate documentation, and provide effective liaison between diverse groups of people.
Skills : Speaking Multiple Languages, Passion For Travel, Ability To Multi-Task, Punctual, Reliable
- Providing for customer comfort from boarding to deplaning resolve and manage customer conflict in high tension, confined environment.
- Ensuring the operational function of all on board safety equipment maintained ongoing personal first Aid and CPR training.
- Managing personal organization, scheduling, time management and adhering to strict personal and company standards.
- Creating and maintaining a positive and respectful work environment for the crew.
- Completing all necessary documentation for the flights and responded to any follow-up requirements in a timely and professional manner.
- Always ensuring customer satisfaction, while adhering to company core values.
- Carried out safety and security practices to ensure a safe flight for all passengers and crew.
- Performing preflight, through-flight and post-flight inspections of an aircraft emergency, cabin, and galley equipment provide passenger comfort during flight with excellent customer service.
High School Diploma
Corporate Flight Attendant Resume
Objective : Flight Attendant/Stewardess with 2 years of experience. Self-motivated, dynamic, smart, strong work ethic, and a real people person. Always willing to go above and beyond expected duties. Exceptional ability to work well with the public on a constant basis, and remain calm under stressful/crisis situations. Team player with the ability to adapt to changes quickly, and work with little supervision. Ability to adapt to new computer systems/programs and procedures.
Skills : American Red Cross CPR, First Aid, Fire, Aircraft Emergencies And Firearms, And Engine Failure Training, FAA Security Clearance, Rig Pass Safety Training.
- Anticipated and provided for the comfort of passengers needing special attention, including unaccompanied children, parents with infants, and people with disabilities, the elderly and Non-English speaking passengers.
- Ensured aircraft is secure as per guidelines department of transportation prior to taking off.
- Adhered to all in-flight safety procedures and oversee passengers' comfort and satisfaction during travel.
- Responsible for facilitating on-time departures as well as adhering to company metrics to achieve goals.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of galleys and first class/economy cabins/lavatories.
- Checked to ensure that food, beverages, blankets, reading material, emergency equipment, and other supplies were aboard.
- Ensured the passengers' needs and expectations were met throughout the flight.
B.S. in Communications
Flight Attendant Resume
Summary : Lead Flight Attendant with excellent customer service skills including friendly, welcoming demeanor, open and heartfelt communication. Strong attention to customer needs, composure in the face of adversity and flexibility in scheduling. To obtain a position utilizing exceptional hospitality and customer service skills to provide quick and courteous service to the guests.
Skills : Self-Starter, Critical Thinker, Strong Communication And Interpersonal, Organizational, Excellent Customer Service And Experience
- Administering first aid to passengers or coordinating first-aid efforts, when needed.
- Assisting passengers with carry-on luggage placing them in the overhead bins.
- Making passengers feel comfortable and welcoming them aboard the aircraft.
- Announcing and demonstrating safety procedures such as the use of seat belts and safety card illustration.
- Ensuring that adequate supplies of refreshments and emergency equipment are on board.
- Ensuring all passengers have seatbelts fastened and ensure other safety requirements are met.
- Enforcing safety and security measures and protecting sensitive zones by maintaining vigilance.
- Instructing passengers on all safety and emergency procedures and answer any questions.
- Addressing the passenger concerns about connections and airport layout by providing pertinent information.
BA in English And French