Quality Control Resume
Objective : Attentive and productive production technician comfortable working in high pressure, fast-paced environments. Emphasis on adherence to conformance specifications and increased efficiency and productivity. Meticulous Quality Control Inspector effective at monitoring finished products and confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests and returning rejected products for re-work. Production Technician versed in functional, security, compatibility and user acceptance testing.
Skills : Forklift, Forktruck, Quality control, Data entry, Inventory, billing, stocking.
- Discarded and rejected products, materials and equipment that did not meet specifications.
- Identified and helped resolve production problems such as why products were not meeting FDA standards.
- Recorded inspection and test data such as weights, temperatures, grades and quantities inspected and graded.
- Monitored production operations for compliance with specifications and promptly reported defects.
- Collected samples during production and tested randomly to determine in-process product quality.
- Routinely checked measuring equipment to resolve testing problems.
- Recorded defects and coordinated issue resolution with development team and functional leads.
- Inspected and packaged products meticulously according to manufacturing specifications.
Senior Systems Quality Control Resume
Summary : Over 18 years of Customer Service experience. Most recently as Quality Control of a house cleaning company. Worked in the office answering phone, mail and email inquiries for new business. As Quality Control it was my duty to check new and on going jobs to assure there was problems and clients were happy with our work.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Quality Control, Office Assistant, Supervisory.
- Quality Control Manager-supervise crews at new and ongoing jobs for quality and safety.
- Write up and discipline employees when rules and regulations not followed.
- Customer Service Representative- resolve all clients concerns, complaints or breakages face to face.
- Schedule Coordinator- schedule clients and assign crews for new and ongoing jobs.
- Directly contact clients via phone or email with their schedules and make changes as needed.
- Answer all phone and email inquiries for new business and or employment.
- Set up appointments for bids for new jobs or for potential employees interviews.
Lead Quality Control Auditor Resume
Summary : Experience in loading and building pallets for 13 yrs. Along with experience in Quality Control, Batching and machine operating equipment for 13 years. Excellent analysis and mathematics skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in batching raw materials to achieve quality product. When running the line in the lab used advanced calibrating instruments to test TA, Brix and CO2 to the specified targets.
Skills : Operate a computer.
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Stop production if serious product defect or out of spec product is present.
- Weigh and measure materials, ingredients, or products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Examine materials, ingredients or products visually to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Collect samples of product for laboratory testing.
- Operating production machines to get a good quality product and production Quota.
Quality Control Technician Resume
Objective : A highly computer-literate Quality Control professional with a keen eye for detail and a strong customer-centric approach to his work. Industry experience has covered Graphic Design and high-end consumer Packaging. Seeking to build upon these experiences for further career growth.
Skills : Paperwork, Sewing, Microsoft Office, Working well in a team, Conflict management, Processing, Buliding realtionships, Excel.
- Perform inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
High School Diploma
Quality Control Inspector Resume
Summary : Successfully managed administrative and accounting responsibilities for a small company. Passion for extreme customer service with solid operational know-how skills. Along with many years of customer service experience.
Skills : Quick and proficient on computers.
- Planned work by reviewing assignment area to determine organization of neighborhoods and locate households for conducting interviews.
- Conducted interviews with residents in assigned areas by following stringent guidelines and confidentiality laws.
- Explained the purpose of the census interview, answered residents' questions, elicited information following a script, and recorded census data on forms.
- Assessed quality control levels on selected addresses, determined which samples passed or failed, and maintained records for quality control verification.
- Complied with accuracy standards while maintaining high production rates.
- Maintained records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results, and expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
- Met daily with supervisor to review and submit work, and receive additional instructions.
Quality Control Engineer Resume
Summary : Extensive medical clerical and computer work experience in a hospital, doctors office and business office setting. I also have multi- line switchboard and management information systems tech experience. I work well with a team or independently. I like having goals in front of me and work hard to achieve them. I enjoy customer service and meeting customer needs and working hard to exceed their expectations.
Skills : Over 5 Years Of Service In Insurance Services As A.
- Improved efficiency for the department by creating a monthly production tracker in Excel and building additional spreadsheets for extra projects to help with data accuracy.
- Improved quality awareness by manipulating Excel data to provide the department's quality trends to management ranging from top to bottom performers.
- Trained and mentored new team members by implementing a step-by-step training manual, using verbal communication, and hands-on training with clear and concise communication.
- Training and developing better efficiency in new and current employees through face to face coaching, detailed Quality reports, conference call coaching via WebEx/Microsoft Lync, and visual quality training via PowerPoint presentations.
- New communication development through media helped to improve employee errors and accuracy Improved system processes by researching and finding solutions where IT could install applications for better accuracy within department functions.
- Increased a positive work culture by inputting ideas to senior management to provide incentives to employees without affecting the budget.
- Effective communication with clients, resolving client issues, and maintaining years of relationship to continue contract renewals.
Human Resource Management
Quality Control Trainee Resume
Summary : Obtain a job as a Quality Control inspector and use my 8 years of experience as a detail-oriented inspector, expertise in product safety and desire to produce safe and effective products.
Skills : Experienced In Microsoft Word, S.A.P. Systems.
- Responsible for incoming inspection of raw materials and chemicals.
- Moved products from the production stage to final product room.
- Transactions for clients to view products and details.
- Provide report to supervisor on any products that needed to be rejected when company standards are not met.
- Create traceability sheets which provide requirements for products to be approved to next stage.
- Create certificates for the customers with part and serial numbers and integrity test results.
- Conduct inspections of all products prior to being released to customers.
Quality Control/Machine Operator Resume
Summary : Client/customer-focused Editor/Proofreader with extensive experience in graphics centered production Results-oriented individual with strong interpersonal and organizational skills Published author in regional and national publications Skilled in research, fact-checking, composition, training and supervision.
Skills : Cary 5E Spectrometer, A Pulsed Nanosecond Nitrogen Laser, Fluorescence Spectrometer, Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer, UV-Vis Spectrometer, Infrared Spectrometer, High Performance Liquid Chromatograph, Blender, Centrifuge.
- Calibrated pH and salt electrode and took measurement of soil samples.
- Vacuum filtered raw materials and dirt products using a filter flask, Buchner funnel and vacuum pump.
- Turned on, positioned and serviced Markem 9040 and 9064 printers.
- Cleaned out hopper/feeder and belt lines for product change over.
- Drove a forklift to move pallets to the palletizer, pallet wrapper and to move things to the yard Accomplishments Made sure that the label on the package is not falsified.
- Helped move items with a forklift to keep production moving.
- Skills Used Chemistry experiments using pH and salt electrodes.
Quality Control Specialist Resume
Summary : Dependable, goal-oriented individual with experience in the furniture and auto manufacturing industries with skilled assembly experience, final inspection and quality control.
Skills : Windows Office Applications.
- Expedited quality documents for parts for manufacturing of pumps.
- Verification of Quality Documents for parts including Material Test Reports.
- Corresponding with international and local vendors for test reports.
- Dispositioned non conformance reports accordingly.
- Verified material test reports to current ASTM standards.
- Identify issues with material reports having non conformance reports generated .Weekly review of packing lists assigned to me.Compared BOM to Quality Plans.
- Often discussing with Project Managers, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineers, Quality Inspectors, Project Engineers, Planners, and Vendors Plant Management.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Control Representative Resume
Summary : Responsible, hardworking warehouse assembler who can collaborate with a team and produce quality work with deadlines. Motivated cashier, skilled at providing exceptional service, accurately handling money and proficiently managing store inventory, maximize customer satisfaction and sales. Resourceful and driven professional with eight plus years of experience.
Skills : SolidWorks, AutoCAD, ASME Section VIII, PV-Elite, Compress, API 650, Piping, MS Office, ASME Section IX, GD&T.
- Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to production of new products are in accordance with approved data Designed Fixtures with Solidwork software and VMM programing.
- Inspected product and materials in accordance with engineering drawings and work instruction.
- Participated in product development teams to establish and implement validation requirements for products, test methods and manufacturing processes.
- Planned, reviewed, and implement SPC, inspection procedures, auditing Participate in MRB meetings, root cause analysis, audits and investigation, resolution and prevention of non-conformance.
- Supported manufacturing line operations and production process.
- Provided Engineering support to Production Department by reviewing, hands-on troubleshooting production problems, and executed validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ) to qualify new medical equipment's.
- Monitored supply data for products and checked for their specifications.
- Coordinate with Regulatory affairs and ensured that all documents were maintained in accordance to FDA regulation.
Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Objective : Quality Control and love to do anything from logos, website designs, to traditional methods of printing. I work at a screen printing shop currently and also do freelance on the side.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop.
- Performs a combination of production assembly tasks using hand tools, small power tools, and other special equipment following detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures (written and verbal) to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, engineering specifications, engineering drawings, and shop orders to assemble final and subassembly products.
- Operates within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisors.
- Builds teamwork by working with other departments, shifts, and management to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer utilizing software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and ERP systems.
- Relevant knowledge to look up production orders, key parts into inventory, and use the system as a tool to assist in production.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Control Resume
Headline : Seasoned Forklift Operator with experience in loading and building pallets for 13 yrs. Along with experience in Quality Control, Batching and machine operating equipment for 13 years. Excellent analysis and mathematics skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in batching raw materials to achieve quality product. When running the line in the lab used advanced calibrating instruments to test TA, Brix and CO2 to the specified targets.
Skills : Microsoft knowledge, Warehouse/packaging, Cashier.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Scan packages on a pallet to prepare them for shipment.