Client Support Worker Resume
Summary : Aspiration is to work with a progressive company that will afford the opportunity to use training and expand knowledge as a healthcare professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, And Internet Explorer.
- Assisted case management team in identifying potential problems.
- Provided input to counselors and other professionals with regard to the development of client program plans.
- Answered and directed telephone calls, file personal confidential documents, check in medications all while maintaining HIPPA standards.
- Managed front office desk with exceptional hospitality and provide excellent customer service to clients as well as their families.
- Aided clients in their own homes/program and in the community to allow them to function more safely and independently; Facilitated physical, .
- Assisted with daily living activities in a residential facility.
- Facilitated groups with clients that focus on recovery from substance abuse Ensure and encourage client group activity in recreation or other social .
Sr. Client Support Worker Resume
Summary : To join a company that offers a stable and positive atmosphere to utilize strong dedication, responsibility and motivation with opportunities for career growth.
Skills : Computer Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excell, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer.
- Provided individuals who suffer from mental disabilities with services to assist them with their daily activities.
- Responsible for managing client's medical appointments, medication intake, monitoring and observing clients behavior and incidents.
- Responsible for processing client's monthly bills, completing and submitting bill vouchers, and assisting with paying bills properly and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for completing and submitting daily progress notes, meal planning and preparation, providing transportation, and ensuring and encouraging client group activities.
- Assisted with the development of service/treatment plans for patients Dispensed medications and monitored client behavior Conducted patient vital .
- Facilitated operations and support of staffing, logistics, and mobilization of deployed personnel
- Assisted in the management, identification, and development of appropriate work processes to meet client/customer needs.
Arts In Business
Jr. Client Support Worker Resume
Objective : Seeking a Social Service or Customer Service Representative position, offering excellent skills in customer relations. Veryl dependable, punctual and organized with over 20 years esperience.
Skills : Typing, Creating Doucments, Customer Service, Counseling,.
- Operated personal or state vehicle and observes all safety laws and agency procedures.
- Maintained a valid and appropriate license to operate their assigned vehicle.
- Reported any vehicle problems to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Maintained a continuing education program by attending in-service training when scheduled.
- Maintained knowledge by reading up-to-date articles, books, etc.
- Included, medication supervision, taking to doctor appointments, cooking, cleaning, and bathing.
- Assisted Managers in resolving complex problems and issues that arise with internal and external customers.
Client Support Worker III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a team-oriented organization, that will strengthen experience and business skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Provided resources/contacts to client for support and emergency services.
- Assisted, apply and submit required forms for clients needing Public housing, SSI/SSD, Food Stamps and AFDC.
- Transported clients/children to various appointments.
- Assessed client's abilities to maintain their household by budgeting finances.
- Assessed and monitored client's abilities to care for their children Search, locate and make unscheduled visit lost parent.
- Maintained and documented accurate data to case management actions.
- Provided support to mental health and substance abuse clients Observed and monitored client behavior on a daily basis Counseled and advised clients.
Client Support Worker II Resume
Summary : High-performing healthcare worker with 5 years of healthcare experience in hospital and at home environments. Professionally trained with experience ensuring high standards of competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. Experience with providing direct in-home care to patients. Experience with mentally ill patients. Interned at the Coca Cola Space Science Center therefore; experience teaching conducting activities with children.
Skills : Filing and maintaining medical records, Measuring and recording vital signsUtilizing emergency procedure.
- Recorded patients' temperature, pulse and blood pressure.
- Engaged patients with games, crafts, cooking, music, reading and other activities.
- Provided behavioral/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia Provide patient education and conduct psych educational groups.
- Documented patient information.
- Preformed daily assessments of patient's behavior.
- Worked with patients dealing with mental illness.
- Experienced with various mental illness including, Major depressive disorder, Schizoaffective disorder, Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Experience with Forensic patients.
Client Support Worker I Resume
Summary : High-performing healthcare worker with 5 years of healthcare experience in hospital and at home environments. Professionally trained with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : Microsoft office, communication , Medicaid, Trained in SOAR network, Team Oriented.
- Managed the preparation of community outings, weekly meetings and yearly training.
- Provided direct care, watchful oversight, skills training and supports to adults interested in moving toward independent living.
- Assisted clients with day to day activities and getting involved with the community.
- Assisted with medication reminders.
- Recognized, exemplify and adhere to ICON’s values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance
- Recorded all billable and non-billable time in the appropriate timesheet management system (e.g. Planview).
- Created and maintained study files and other appropriate study documentation.
Assistant Client Support Worker Resume
Summary : Responsible Client Support Worker proficient in montoring the mentally ill and observing their progress . Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. 3 years in Home Health Care and Data Entry positions. Certified Client Support Worker with expert knowledge of medical terminology and HIPPA compliance.
Skills : Proficient In General Office Duties, Including Microsoft Office And Knowledge Of Basic Business Techniques.
- Refered patients to appropriate health care services or resources.
- Investigated and directed patient inquiries or complaints to appropriate medical staff members and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Coordinated communication between patients, family members, medical staff, and administrative staff.
- Performed day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Provided supervision, care and supportive counseling in a residential facility for adolescents with substance abuse problems to facilitate their .
- Coordinated communication between patients, family members, medical staff, administrative staff, or regulatory agencies.
- Facilitated and coordinated the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study.
High School Diploma
Client Support Worker/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Field of study courses Psychology and Human Service Associate & Bachelor Degree in Behavioral of Science. Screening and Assessment, Exceptional need children, Applied Behavior Analysis1, Applied analysis2, Bachelor Capstone Psychology, Independent study in criminal justice, Statistic, Personal Development, Big idea in science from methods to mutation, child welfare and family, Exploring 1960s an Interdiction, Approach, Art and Humanities, Research method 1, Language and speech development, Program design development, Language and speech development disorder, Independent study in criminal Justice.
Skills : Excel, Proofreading, Data Entry.
- Monitored and documented patient's progress daily.
- Provided housing support to vulnerable service users with drug and alcohol addiction, many of whom were under probation services.
- Developed and submited various operations reports for review by senior management.
- Maintained subject screening logs and protocol deviation logs.
- Maintained a excel sheet, tracking updates to database of all subjects enrolled on clinical trials.
- Researched and verified data in technology platforms to streamline business processes for Capital Markets teams.
- Monitored research processes to ensure data quality is in accordance with corporate standards.
Bachelor In Psychology
Assistant Client Support Worker I Resume
Summary : Introduction to Computers; Voice and Speech; Elementary and Intermediate French; Sociology; Introduction to Social Research; General Psychology; Critical Thinking and Reasoning; Introduction to Criminal Justice; Law Enforcement Systems; Corrections, Probation, Pardon and Parole Systems; American National Government; Judicial Systems; Criminal Law; Criminal Forensics; Forensics for the Everyday Citizen; Criminology; Constitutional Law; Juvenile Delinquency; Criminal Investigation; Special Problems in Administration of Justice and Internship.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service , Great Verbal And Written Communication , And Awesome Organizational .
- Provided transportation for client's appointments and activities.
- Prepared and submited required reports and other documentation within a 24 hour time line.
- Cooked, cleaned, assisted the clients with meds, clean the kitchen, wash dishes and clothes, vacuum and mop floors Accomplishments Being A House .
- Assisted patient in physical, social, emotional and daily life skills development.
- Took care of mental health people.
- Provided social and direct care services to special needs individuals in a human service setting .
- Gave work activities to persons with developmental disabilities - Billed work activities for persons with developmental disabilities - Assisted .
Client Support Worker Resume
Summary : Diligent and motivated professional with extensive experience in customer service. Exudes an enthusiastic personality and is highly driven with a strong ability to interface effectively with individuals at all levels.
Skills : Three Years Experience Working With Special Needs Adults, Current TB Test, CPR And First Aid Certified.
- Instructed and advised individuals on daily living skills in one-on one instruction.
- Observed and monitored individual's behavior and charted/documented observations and incidents.
- Participated in supportive guidance and supervision sessions.
- Provided training to adults with a developmental disability and/ and or mental health diagnosis to include mental retardation.
- Followed agency policy and departmental protocol, regarding client safety and rights.
- Performed miscellaneous clerical work such as using hardware and software to type a variety of documents such as letters, memos, and reports; compiles information for reports, maintains files; etc.
- Provided limited technical assistance concerning preparation of performance standards/evaluations and input.