Finance Director Resume
Objective : Productive, efficient and very effective track record. Assisting and educating customers throughout the financial process on products and services offered by logically breaking down the benefits. Providing high closing percentages and product penetration for the dealer.
Skills : ACCOUNTING, QUICKBOOKS, Auditing.
- Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of city operations and coordination in the administrative, purchasing, accounting and budgeting efforts of the city.
- Prepare and supervise grants applications and administration after award.
- Monitor workplace for areas where improvement is needed or possible.
- Manage ongoing banking relationships for maximum efficiency.
- Develop cash flow forecasting and maintain a long term cash forecast.
- Responsible for the management of the city's insurance and risk management program.
- Oversee the annual insurance renewal process and ensure appropriate coverage is maintained at all times.
- Ensure appropriate legal review of contracts and solicit external legal advice as required.
Bachelor In Accounting
Accountant/Finance Director Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, solutions-driven professional with experience in the Medicare eligibility field. Possess a strong understanding of the importance of accurate enrollment processing. Attention to detail and organizational skills essential in assuring compliance timeliness on specific duties. Focus on thoroughness and accuracy.
Skills : Oracle, Hyperion, Peoplesoft, Blackline.
- Personally recruited by dealer President to repair and restore Finance Department reputation and production standards.
- Management and analysis of overall sales strategy and day-to-day functions, as well as careful examination of ethical practices, key performance indicators, dealership risks, and department objectives.
- Proactively examine market trends and maintain industry awareness.
- Responsible for Finance Department's financial reporting, budget, and long-range planning (LRP) strategy.
- Maintain, and adhere to, all state and federal Regulation Z disclosure requirements.
- Selected accomplishments: Improved customer presentations by training/mentoring Sales Team; implemented objection-handling and closing techniques.
- Improved practices and increased customer satisfaction by close examination of customer's perceptions and expectations.
- Improved banking, finance, and insurance programs by proactively examining and improving finance industry awareness.
Sales Manager/Finance Director Resume
Objective : Organized and dedicated healthcare professional experienced in providing financial and operational leadership to develop and improve successful performance of an organizations mission and strategic vision by increasing reimbursement, reducing operating costs, increasing efficiency and accountability by managing to accurate financial information and budget as well as providing recommendations with new business plans and operational issues.
Skills : VAuto, Firstlook, ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds, AutoSoft, Dealertrack, Manheim, Black Book, Smart Auction.
- Planned, directed and monitored the operational, financial and strategic performance for a county owned 17 bed critical access hospital providing general medical and surgical services with 375 admissions, 4,200 ER visits and 475 outpatient surgeries.
- Established and implemented policies and procedures for financial management, operational performance, benchmarking, contracting, legal/regulatory requirements and human resources.
- Oversaw and supported all member of the staff to develop and improve systems that support the flow of patients and data so that high quality care is maintained and throughput is high.
- Developed and maintained the integrity and internal controls of payroll, accounts payable, cash management, financial analysis, and financial reporting which included budgetary, audits, tax, cost reporting and other financial planning activities.
- Developed departmental reporting and standard recurring reports to provide analyses and comparison to budget for Hospital Leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Oversaw and directed billing operations, including registration, coding and charge entry, billing and collection ensuring facility was reimbursed appropriately and timely for services.
- Implemented and established electronic billing for ALL payors.
- Involved in strategic process for purchasing hospital wide new hardware and software to comply with Electronic Health Record regulatory requirements.
Bachelor Of Accountancy In Accountancy
Finance Director/Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : Very experienced Accounting Professional seeking a position utilizing expertise managing the accounting departments of medium to large sized companies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting, Great Plains, Solomon, Budgeting, Inventory Management, Microsoft Powerpoint, Notary Public.
- Manage Accounting Department with staff of 4.
- Review trends and projections with Department directors to prepare $30 million annual budget.
- Prepare audit schedules and coordinate Annual Audit with large audit firm.
- Prepare budgets and analysis for multiple Federal, State and other Grant requests each year.
- Prepare and present monthly financial statements and analysis to CEO and Board of Directors.
- Provided detailed analysis on how to save over $150,000 a year by closing 2 unprofitable projects.
- Prepared financials, debt ratio analysis and cash flow projections to bank for bond covenants.
Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accounting
Regional Finance Director Resume
Objective : FINANCE MANAGER Thorough, detail-oriented finance leader who drives achievement of financial, operational, and strategic goals by optimizing budgeting, financial valuation, and planning processes. Specializes in analyzing receivables, variances, budgets, cash flow, and overall performance data to produce accurate, detailed forecasts covering all aspects of operations. Expertly interprets policies, creates new processes, improves existing procedures, and standardizes tracking mechanisms to make data more accessible to a wider group of users at all levels of management.
Skills : Customer Service, dependable, reliable, time management, clerical, management and administration, H/R, finance, customer service, stocking, ordering, marketing.
- Provided financial expertise for multiple aspects of reporting, budgeting, and the monthly close process while serving as a key member for Medical Expense Initiatives (MEI's) identifying potential savings opportunities.
- Participated in monthly meetings evaluating and establishing reserves.
- Coordinated budgets with stakeholders from multiple departments and presented to Leadership in reporting financial results at monthly close meetings.
- Key Achievements: Responsible for providing monthly membership forecasts for 445K Medicaid members; WellCare of KY has the largest Medicaid population for the considated Company.
- Major contributor in collecting over $8M through out-patient cost settlements with various providers across KY.
- Reconciled and settled 10 Home Health Department cost reports; worked with each Department in identifying discrepancies.
- Implemented new process to identify and account for interim payments on selected accounts before final settlement; tracked payments and established reserves accordingly.
- Prepared and presented monthly WellCare's Corporate Survey identifying approximately $42 million in specifically identified reserves.
Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accounting
Assistant Finance Director Resume
Summary : FINANCE MANAGER Thorough, detail-oriented finance leader who drives achievement of financial, operational, and strategic goals by optimizing budgeting, financial valuation, and planning processes. Specializes in analyzing receivables, variances, budgets, cash flow, and overall performance data to produce accurate, detailed forecasts covering all aspects of operations. Expertly interprets policies, creates new processes, improves existing procedures, and standardizes tracking mechanisms to make data more accessible to a wider group of users at all levels of management.
Skills : Excel, Quickbooks, Peachtree Accounting, Sage Accounting,.
- Trained Salespeople on proven methods for improved results, pre-sale of finance related products, special APR's from captive lender in addition to changes with all other lender's credit criteria and buying practices, etc.
- Trained Finance Managers to better present their items in a menu format, review department numbers on product sales, penetration numbers, dealer reserve and overall profit.
- Review special APR's from captive lender in addition to changes with all other lenders rates, credit criteria and buying practices.
- Explain and discuss which credit to place with certain lenders to maximize profit while maintaining a portfolio that performs for both sides (long-term thinking).
- Got all loans and leases approved and funded.
- Responsible for contracts in transit and all others monies owed to the dealership on the sales side.
- Met with all lender and product dealer reps to maintain a strong relationship that focuses on the big picture (long term thinking).
- Reported directly to the General Manager and Owner, also met on a weekly basis to review store numbers and other pertinent business for the sales and finance departments.
BA In Business Administration
Finance Director/Accountant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Finance Director with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Finance, Accounting.
- Provided strategic leadership in the analysis and reporting of restaurant operational and financial performance to drive accountability and performance improvement throughout the system.
- Consulted with senior leadership on trends in operational performance and opportunities to enhance the customer experience and support McDonald's growth strategies.
- Lead the reporting and analytics team to develop insights on the growth of the business by leveraging ability to analyze the financial impact of business decisions along with an understanding of restaurant operations.
- Oversaw monthly performance reporting and analytics for over 34k restaurants, including Global Customer Satisfaction Opportunity, Peak Hour and Target Incentive Plan report.
- Collaborated with Area Of the Worlds and country leadership, as well as Worldwide Operations to understand changes in business performance and consult on areas of opportunity.
- Proactively sought out opportunities to gain deeper insights of the business and share them with AOW and RSG Leadership to drive our growth strategies.
- Process improvements to enhance monthly and quarterly reporting to remain relevant while continuously improved the quality of reporting and analytics provided to the business.
- Reduced cycled time of reporting through efficiencies by four days.
M.S. In Accountancy
Deputy Finance Director Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional with strong organizational, communication, analytical, and project management skills. Generate staff effectiveness, enhance productivity and meet organizational goals. Proficient in solving problems and implementing solutions under tight deadlines. Demonstrate commitment to maintaining the integrity of financial data as a CPA. Enjoy working with various report writers and Excel to include being highly proficient using multi-tab worksheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, graphs, importing and exporting data where feasible.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Worked closely with new auditors to restructure the financials to appropriately reflect non-profit statements.
- Provided management and the Board with timely reviews of the organization's financial status, cash flow, and progress on its various programs and activities.
- Ensured compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements to include government grants/contracts.
- Reconciled and prepared monthly and quarterly sales tax returns for CO, WY, and several Home Rule Cities.
- Coordinated debt financing and debt service payments with external agencies.
- Increased property and casualty insurance in order to mitigate risk.
- Designed import templates to facilitate in uploading cash receipts and large journal entries.
Bachelor Of Arts In Accounting And Business Administration
Educational Finance Director Resume
Objective : Highly motivated sales professional with 7 year background in Harley-Davidson General Management. Over 20 years experience in automotive sales and finance management. Interested in pursuing a General Management position in the Harley-Davidson industry.
Skills : Extensive GAAP knowledge, Quickbooks, Munismart, Excel, Word, Budgetting, Audits.
- Oversee staff of three finance managers for this high-volume automobile dealership.
- Track and compile reports on finance department profits.
- Ensure achievement of profit objectives; confer with department managers to evaluate business trends and develop marketing initiatives to increase market penetration.
- Serve as key contact with partner lending institutions to facilitate customer financing for new and pre-owned automobile purchases.
- Ensure proper disclosure of legal documents relating to purchase/financing.
- Verify organizational compliance with Truth in Lending guidelines.
- Conduct training for two finance managers; lead weekly one-on-one meetings to identify business opportunities.
Vice Finance Director Resume
Objective : Self-directed, bi-lingual professional, committed to end user results. Ability to effectively manage, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines, and demonstrated successful ability to adapt to and work in a fast paced, highly-dynamic work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, NGP VAN Compliance Software.
- Directly responsible for selling new-and-used car buyers financing and insurance programs while working with financial lenders to fund contracts.
- Responsible for providing and selling vehicle financing, insurance products, and aftermarket goods to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of all items and its effect on their financing package.
- Determined new lending institutions and maintained good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financial programs.
- Processed financing and leasing deals accurately and secured approvals through different financial sources through the federal, state and corporate channels.
- Maintained an understanding and compliance with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new-and-used vehicle and finance departments.
- Created and maintained a compensation program with the sales departments to increase overall profits per sale.
- Trained and provided the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
Business Management / Marketing
Sr. Finance Director Resume
Summary : I also have a great eye for talent. Looking forward to your contact. I also can provide a hard paper resume. Just send me your fax number. Blessings Steve Oiler.
Skills : Public Relations. Sales Closing. Inventory Manager, Training. Phone - Follow Up.
- Coordinate with banking organizations in order to expedite car loans.
- A working knowledge of regulations and practices of secondary financing.
- Train new employees and supervise 6 sales people.
- Performed public relations and advertising work.
- Serve as the head of carloan.com for the dealership.
- Sell product warranties, GAP and credit life and disability insurance.
- Prepare all reports and information on a daily basis.
Finance Director Resume
Objective : Significant experience working in Financial Services Managed large-scale business operations and accounting activities Considerable financial analysis experience Skilled at developing financial reports and models using Excel Heavy and seasoned Excel user.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HR Experience, Typing, Bookkeeping, Tax Preparation, Welding, Housekeeping, Accounting, Quickbooks, Business Management.
- Performed all accounting tasks for the Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia including accounts payable, payroll, donation accounting, construction accounting, loan accounting, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Resolved a 5-month backlog which consisted of vendor payments, sales tax payments, journal entries, account reconciliations, tax filings and financial reports.
- Consolidated multiple sets of books and upgraded the accounting system to a cloud based solution.
- Created and documented reconciliation processes for all balance sheet accounts.
- Created a monthly and quarterly reporting package for the Board of Directors.
- Documented and implemented internal control standards.
- Interfaced with the external auditors on the fiscal year end closing and researching various accounting questions/issues.
Bachelor Of Science In Accounting