Technology Coordinator Resume
Objective : Technology Coordinator with 2 years of experience, formerly Certified Software Test Engineer, having a thorough understanding of complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and a good understanding of Testing in Agile Environment. Familiar with 508 Compliance Experience with iPhone/iPad & Android Mobile App Testing, BusinessObjects Reports and Datawarehouse Systems Testing, and extensive experience in Web-based Applications Testing, and Database Testing on Query Analyzer and MS SQL Server.
Skills : CPR, First Aid, AED, Query Analyzer and MS SQL Server, SDLC.
- Evaluated the software for its usage at the tax counseling site and informed the Technology Specialist.
- Evaluated the need for and recommended computer hardware, software and communication requirements.
- Implemented procedures for electronic filing within established guidelines with the help of Senior and experienced Tax Counselors.
- Maintained and followed Privacy, Confidentiality and Security Guidelines.
- Provided ongoing technical support to e-filing site; Trained and Assisted Tax Counselors in e-filing activities.
- Installed and updated the latest software at the site as and when required, also took regular backup of Return records for future use.
- Contacted the taxpayer in case we required any additional information for successful transmission and acceptance of the taxpayer's e-filed returns.
- Ensured a copy of the completed return was provided to the taxpayer and taxpayer-provided signature(s) on all signature forms (1040, 8453, etc).
Information Technology Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a job with growth potential in the digital forensics, and cybersecurity field and use the skills learned in the academic journey. Experience designing procedures to safeguard digital forensic evidence. Also in conducting hands-on digital forensic searches to identify intrusion methods.
Skills : Community Support, Program Implementing, Youth Advocate, Direct Support, Basic Clerical & Data Entry.
- Provided leadership in developing a technology-infused curriculum for the learning center.
- Responsible for communicating and implementing the organization's goal of using technology in the classroom.
- Provided application support, Troubleshoot and maintain PBX telephone system.
- Maintained active directory (adding users, removing new users, creating new groups and group policies).
- Developed a tuition reimbursement application (clarion programming language) that allowed staff to more accurately track funds distributed.
- Designed relational database schema and programmed met with multiple stakeholders to develop student database system requirements.
- Developed user policies and procedures for usage of database system once completed.
- Managed successful migration from webmail to Exchange 2003 environment.
Local Technology Coordinator Resume
Objective : Motivated, professional with 5 years of track record in the IT industry as a Technology Coordinator seeking full-time employment in the storage or systems administration field.
Skills : CompTIA Project+, CompTIA A+, MTA Networking, MTA Database.
- Perform server support functions including administration of user accounts, login scripts, and group policy.
- Collaborates with other ITS staff regarding server infrastructure devices, including web, database, application, and terminal servers.
- Assist ITS with providing a lead role for HR and Water Tower Inn projects to support the mission and goals of the University.
- Process restructuring/reengineering within ITS, HR, and the Water Tower Inn.
- Recommend corrective action when necessary to bring projects to successful and orderly conclusions.
- Migrating workstations from Windows Domain into the Infrastructure using Desktop Management tools.
- Backing up user's email, data, and program files and restoring to a migrated managed workstation.
- Testing applications, and troubleshooting email and software problems.
Certified Technology Coordinator Resume
Headline : Certified Technology Coordinator professional with 7 years of industry experience in audiovisual and network systems consultation, design, sales, installation, project management and technical support for corporate and education clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Switch Board Operator, Data Analysis, Operations.
- Served as Technology Transition Coordinator and FMV operations SME.
- Planned, executed, and managed the integration of imagery exploitation applications into the existing network infrastructure, systems and software.
- Participated in capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users and department managers.
- Investigated and qualified potential areas in which to introduce new services.
- Collaborated with technology team members, end-users, and other stakeholders in the testing of new products.
- Ensured any new product integration met functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and reported on the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and developed testing strategies for improving or leveraging these improvements.
- Developed demonstration and test material for the Advanced Video Activity Analytics (AVAA) Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation system.
IT Technology Coordinator Resume
Headline : As IT Technology Coordinator, having the demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as an integral part of a larger team effort with a passion for building virtual global communities by advocating a common commitment to excellence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft OS/Server, Basic Networking, Helpdesk, Windows 7, 8, 10, Manage Active Directory, Desktop Support.
- Assisted financial advisors and office personnel with hardware and software problems, provided troubleshooting and owned desktop and network issues to resolution.
- Performed maintenance of personal computers and peripheral equipment, identifying problems and providing appropriate solutions.
- Installed operating systems and applications and conducted technical training demonstrations.
- Built, maintained, and repaired computer systems to improve speed, reliability, and efficiency of operation.
- Demonstrated high quality, results-driven, prompt, and professional customer service and support to instill confidence in technical advice and directions.
- Reduced stress levels of customers by adopting a cooperative attitude and positive approach to every task and assignment.
- Technical support and training coordinator for all office personnel, Division office, and field offices.
- Installation and Configuration of various types of Personal Computers and Printers.
Assistive Technology Coordinator Resume
Summary : Eager to contribute to the growth of a progressive organization. Qualified by business education, customer service and training experience. Capable of handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines In-depth knowledge and experience with a variety of software applications.
Skills : Windows 7, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Microsoft Server 2012 R2.
- Development and implementation of school-wide short-term and long-term technology plan.
- Manage all technology-related projects and roll-outs.
- Create an annual technology budget that aligns with annual technology initiatives.
- Request, receive and analyze all quotes/bids received from technology vendors.
- Provide user support for all software applications and hardware, also maintain student information system, and develop training materials.
- Provide computer application training using a variety of delivery methods.
- Daily use and support of systems including Blackboard Engage (Edline), Administrator's Plus, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Gradebook, PlusPortal, and ResultsPlus.
- Maintain content management system by entering, uploading and proofing content.
- Manage all aspects of cloud-based mobile device management software (JAMF Suite).
- Provide technology-related training for all teachers and administrative staff.
Technology Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Technology Coordinator with 8+ years of experience seeking a position that will benefit from knowledge and skills. Willing and able to learn new systems and adapt to changing corporate environments. Ability to work in a Team Environment and alone to accomplish the Company's needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Meditech, ChartMaxx, ECW, Infinium, Customer-Service, and Proactive Focused.
- Maintained 400+ computers, in 5 counties, at 13 locations, and troubleshoot problems by email, phone, and in person.
- Responsible for responding to diagnosing, and working to resolve hardware and software problems associated with the library system's network of personal computers.
- Assisted in resolving problems associated with the use of the Sirsi Automation System.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining the library system's network operating systems (Windows and UNIX) and network applications.
- Evaluating and recommending network hardware and software.
- Helped prepare documentation for various processes involving hardware and software.
- Assisted other staff in training activities related to technology.
- Used Remote services to troubleshoot and repair computer and software problems, also recommended purchasing for computers and software.
Technology Coordinator-Support Resume
Headline : Resourceful and diligent professional seeking work in Information Technology Field. Offering expertise in technical support, software troubleshooting and installation along with hands-on experience as a technology coordinator.
Skills : Networking - LAN, WAN, TCIP, DCHP, DNS, Active Directory. Software Applications: Microsoft Office, SQL, Captivate, Webex, GoTo Meeting, Windows/Mac.
- Administration and maintenance of all servers and support equipment comprising of installing, modifying and making repairs to personal computers.
- Develop, implement and coordinate all LAN and WAN data connections for network efficiency.
- Development and implementation of District technology plan for instructional use of computers.
- Formulate, prepare and administer technology budget, in addition, to identify, procure, implement and coordinate grant programs.
- Develop strategic plans, long-range operating plans, effective technology policies and procedures, project documentation and technical specifications.
- Create curriculum and provide keyboarding instruction to third through sixth-grade students and network administration instruction to eighth through twelfth-grade students.
- Create and maintain equipment/software inventory.
- Prioritizing, data entry, as well as working closely with district staff to ensure the best possible working/learning environment for everyone in the district.
Assistant Technology Coordinator Resume
Objective : Assistant Technology Coordinator with 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment requiring strong analytical skills. Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software.
Skills : Office Management, Microsoft Office, IT Management, Microsoft Server, Mac OS X, Network Administration, Exchange Server, Change Management, Documentation, Project Management, Antivirus, Encryption.
- Prepared proposals and account evaluation reviews;
- Organized and maintained office files as required by various levels of management.
- Created spreadsheets for entering, tracking, and updating client data, also initiated daily transactions for accuracy.
- Utilized effective organizational and time management skills to affect smooth and efficient workflow observing internal/external priorities and time-lines.
- Protected day-to-day system integrity through tuning and supporting in-house and external accessible applications to maintain maximum system up-time.
- Provided network support to internal users as they relate to LAN/WAN.
- Setup SharePoint systems to aid in the reduction of processing errors and ease workflow.
- Provided phone support for all clients Set-up and paperless imaging system on network drives for company-wide access and use.
- Escalate issues after troubleshooting within the department has failed.
Lead Technology Coordinator Resume
Summary : Having 11+ years of experience as a Lead Technology Coordinator. Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as an integral part of a larger team effort with a passion for building virtual global communities by advocating a common commitment to excellence.
Skills : Personnel Management, Excellent Communication, Data Mining, MS Office Suite.
- Ensure functionality of desktop systems throughout the company through frequent evaluations and routine maintenance.
- Test networking systems, monitor the performance of network servers and maintain computer systems.
- Provide technical support, including identifying problem incidents with their subsequent resolutions and deploy software packages.
- Create technical training materials and procedures and teach employees proper security, software and hardware protocols including security policies and protocols.
- Effectively coordinate hardware and software repair processes with outside vendors.
- Provide support to end-users relating to hardware and software, computer applications, LAN components, and peripherals.
- Expertly diagnose problems, install software, configure hardware and repair computer systems and software.
- Maintain corporate network/domain while simultaneously adding, changing and removing users and privileges.
Academic Technology Coordinator Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as an Academic Technology Coordinator is now seeking a position as a Network Technician for a growing IT Organization.
- Trained faculty on the use of the equipment and be qualified to teach computer software courses to students.
- Supervised the implementation of the activity objectives and collect measurable data to document progress toward objectives and submit complete performance reports as scheduled.
- Implemented professional end-user support, as well as, performed all other duties as assigned to meet the institutional goals and objectives of the College.
- Provide educational opportunities in the use of technology for faculty/staff and students that will give them the opportunity to develop and apply technology productively.
- Establish an information technology production center for; Improve data management and access by employees and students.
- Update hardware and software to support increase enrollment as well as new technological development.
- Improve campus security through increase surveillance cameras and technology.
Sr. Technology Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 8+ years of experience as a Senior Technology Coordinator. Dependable and reliable with extreme loyalty and pride for the company.
Skills : Graphic Design, Photoshop, Computer Skills, Construction, Customer Service.
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
- Maintained and monitored the server room, the wireless network, and other server infrastructure.
- Set up staff workstations with PCs, Macs, phones, and laptops.
- Design, build and maintain websites using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Partnered with the marketing team to translate product features into customer value propositions to be used in consumer messaging.
- Coached and mentored over 20 new staff members, including conducting performance reviews.
- Maintained audiovisual equipment, including overhead projectors, laptops, and video conferencing equipment.
- Delivered on-site IT and AV technical support for over 50 staff members throughout Kern County.
- Researched, troubleshot and resolved complex problems independently.
Technology Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified, results-oriented professional experienced in contract administration. Possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. Proactively identifies organizations key business needs. Having experience as a Technology Coordinator in the IT industry.
Skills : Windows NT/XP/Vista/7 MS Office Suite QuickBooks COBOL HTML SQL Visual Basic.
- Troubleshot and analyzed computing problems dealing with network issues, hardware issues, and software issues on both PCs and MACS.
- Provided expert analysis and advice and developed solutions to solve issues and problems.
- Taught math, science, reading, and social studies through technology integration to PK-5th-grade students.
- Diagnosed and resolved incidents dealing with desktop computers, laptops, smartboards, projectors, Cassette players, printers, copiers, and fax machines.
- Coordinated the maintenance of the school's LAN and Wireless networks utilizing outside support from contractors, government staff, and senior technicians.
- Utilized server to install software on multiple computers and utilized domain structures to group student, teacher, and administrative accounts.
- Prepared reports/letters using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
Technology Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Information technology professional with 4 years of experience providing technical solutions through high-quality service and support. Seeking a position in a challenging and rewarding digital forensics environment.
Skills : Application Software: Word, Quark, Communication, Analytical, Research Skills, Computer Literate, Flexible, Interpersonal Abilities.
- Manage the county school system's computer operations and services.
- Manage and plan the utilization of computer systems, installation of equipment and supporting hardware and software.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the LAN/WAN for 6 schools and the County Board of Education offices.
- Manage information system accounts, network rights, network security, and access to information technology resources in a mixed environment.
- Manage county school districts technology and assets.
- Lead, manage, and supervise schools' technical personnel and contract personnel in accomplishing information technology tasks.
- Researched and recommended current and future IT needs through consultation with faculty, principals, administrative staff and school superintendent.
- Managed information technology spending for the school system.
Principal Technology Coordinator Resume
Summary : Motivated, professional with 21+ years of track record in the IT industry as a Principal Technology Coordinator. Dependable and reliable with extreme loyalty and pride for the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML, Dreamweaver, Flash, Computer Skills, Windows, Google Adwords, Web Development.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.