Media Consultant Resume
Summary : Successful sales professional seeking to leverage 30 years of direct client contact experience within small to mid size business community. Excel at client management and achievement of business objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows NT, Windows 2010, Social Medias, Nielsen, ComScore, AdMall, Marshall Marketing.
- Achieve targeted sales goals by actively soliciting new business, uncovering and meeting customer needs, managing multiple accounts and deadlines, and designing and tailoring individualized advertising campaigns for business/brand enhancement.
- Implement effective sales and business development solutions and client strategies, deliver professional sales presentations, and use proven strategies to consistently close new business with prospective customers.
- Uncover and understand account needs, requirements, and key selling points, customize targeted solutions and product offerings, present and educate customers on options, and persuasively generate new business/sales.
- Directly responsible for professional and courteous communications and interactions with customers including decision makers and support staff and continuously seek ways to build productive long-term relationships.
- Continuously monitor potential for growth, utilize effective methods/techniques to increase revenue, provide expert guidance and support to customers, and achieve targeted monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Resolve any issues diplomatically and in a timely manner, invest time to understand customer business needs and answer questions, adhere to high service standards, and ensure complete client satisfaction at all times.
- Actively collaborate with clients for website consultation, search engine marketing and optimization, direct mail, texting, print advertising, and brand management programs for a variety of businesses in multiple markets.
Commercial Media Consultant Resume
Objective : 20+ years of professional consultative sales and diversified financial services experience. Interactive in community conducting financial literacy programs at corporate workplaces and civic organizations. Extensive experience recruiting, managing and coaching while open to opportunities for training and development. Experience managing sales and marketing of products and services at local, regional and national account levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint, Exchange Server & SharePoint Applications.
- Provided consultative sale approach to business owners in building brand awareness, directional, promotional and customer presence via tested and proven media and service solutions.
- Product offerings included Yellow Page Print/Internet Directories, Traditional/Mobile Websites, Search Directories, Social Media, Online Display Ads, Direct Mail, Video Marketing, Banner Display Ads, SMS, SEO/SEM and Pay Per Call advertising solutions.
- Developed customized advertising campaigns to help clients generate the maximum number of leads to increase sales revenue and obtain the highest return on their advertising investment.
- Surpassed plan expectations upon hire immediately closing a over $10,000 advertising agreement with major Personal Injury Law Firm.
- Acquired multiple new accounts within the first quarter of hire representing over $50,000 in additional revenue growth.
- Aligned with dedicated support team to provide clients year-round account management, monthly performance monitoring, detailed reporting and mid-campaign term adjustments.
- Collaboration enabled advertisers to reach targeted and guaranteed number of customer leads and revenue projections.
Certification In Education
Social Media Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking to leverage 30 years of direct client contact experience within Delaware Valley's small to mid size business community. Excel at client management and achievement of business objectives.
Skills : Typing, Analytics, Dictation, Research.
- Consistently met or exceeded set sales goals and objectives in a timely manner resulting in numerous awards for rep of the month.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective manner.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to ensure positive return on investment Recommend appropriate advertising, depending on medium being used.
- Obtain and study information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
- Successfully managed and maintained monthly advertising budgets up to $19,000/mo.
- Implement and manage social media campaigns to inform search marketing tactics.
- Participate in the development or implementation of search engine marketing and search engine optimization strategies.
Finance & Marketing
Digital Media Consultant Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic worker driven to succeed and energetic to learn. Ability to multitask and exceed job expectations. Strategic problem solver. Skilled in communicating and writing. High attention to detail and customer service oriented. Computer proficient.
Skills : Strategic Marketing, Market Analysis, B2B Sales, Marketing Campaign Management, Digital Marketing, Targeting Segmentation and Optimization.
- Meeting aggressive sales objectives and productivity requirements including new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Consulting with businesses to obtain pertinent information about the business itself, potential markets, problems faced in doing business, current advertising and results from it.
- Discussed role of digital and print advertising in attracting new customers and retaining clientele.
- Scheduling, organizing and prioritizing work to meet customer and directory deadline scheduling demands promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Preparing advertising layouts and background information, as a basis for recommending advertising programs and internet listing arrangements to meet the needs of each business.
- Preparing sample visuals and value proving background information, as basis for recommending advertising programs customized to meet the needs of each business.
- Accurately preparing forms, and letters, handling detailed paperwork and executing contracts for billing.
- Preparing necessary paperwork for publishing and billing the advertisement.
Outside Media Consultant Resume
Headline : Results oriented, high-energy, certified instructional designer/developer and corporate trainer. Over 6 years of corporate training experience working with large national enterprises and B2B consulting experience working with businesses across many different industries. Founder of Agile Corporate Training LLC, a professional training consulting firm specializing in corporate training productivity and performance improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Selling, Business Negotiations.
- Increased customer base including highest revenue retention, highest sales increase, and highest new business sales.
- Consistently among the top-performing media consultants in the Southeast.
- Primary Functions: Prospect for and sell print, internet, and direct mail advertising to new businesses and none advertisers in different industries.
- Increased print, internet, and direct mail advertising to revenue clients using the consultative sales call process while managing assigned territories.
- Relationship and account management to existing accounts.
- Established partnering, assessed clients advertising needs and recommended customized print, Internet, and direct mail advertising solutions utilizing the sales call process to meet client and corporate revenue goals.
- Liaison between advertising dept and billing dept, fulfillment dept, and assisted clients with billing and advertising issue resolution.
A.A. In Marketing Management
Inside Sales Media Consultant Resume
Objective : Highly motivated marketing professional who consistently delivers results-focused marketing content. Self-starter with in-depth knowledge of multi-platform marketing and expertise in identifying emerging market trends.
Skills : Proficiency With Microsoft Office, Various HRIS Systems, And E- Automate Digital Software Strategic Planning, Account Maintenance And, Recruiting Complex Problem Solving, Training And Development, Employee Coaching Budget Development And Tactical Targeting.
- Collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions.
- Accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business, build and maintain a book of business.
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Identifying and qualifying lead generated from cold-calling, networking, marketing, referrals, and lead databases.
- Utilizing state of the art presentation tools to educate and sell the extensive, progressive solutions, including yellowbook.com, WebReach search engine marketing, SEO, websites, direct mail, video, printed directories, and more, based upon your prospective clients' needs and goals.
- Servicing current clients and expanding current business by understanding clients' changing needs and making appropriate, innovative marketing, advertising, and media recommendations to strengthen the client's marketplace presence.
- Delivering the pinnacle of customer service.
Bachelor Of Science
Multimedia Consultant Resume
Summary : Exceptional leader with a proven track record in quality design and service. Adept at negotiations with decision makers at many levels. Technically savvy with a demonstrated ability to build new territories and expand opportunities within existing client base. Outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills. Intelligent, articulate and driven to succeed. Core Competencies Include: Strategic Planning, training, forecasting, client needs assessment, client relationship, management negotiation.
Skills : Design, Social Network Promotions, Graphic Design,.
- Attracted and retained loyal clients by building reputation of integrity, knowledge and accountability.
- Developed comprehensive strategies for brands seeking to engage and increase awareness.
- Sold and distributed directly while licensing music to TV, film and advertising agencies.
- Cross sold services using B2B and multi channel strategies and peer networking projects to drive sales.
- Web design and software training to generate publicity for brands and artists on a project by project basis.
- Supervised while working collaboratively and cooperatively with members of all departments.
- Managed strategic advertising and creative promotional campaigns across social media platforms, media relations and strategic communication.Responsible for increasing company ROI and fuel growth using social media engagement strategies.
- Handled contract negotiations, social media promotion, media training, new hire training and PR strategy.
Regional Media Consultant Resume
Summary : Account Executive with 14+ years experience and solid understanding of all aspects of sales and business management. Accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks. Goal is to always surpass company objectives; Goals are Dreams with Deadlines.
Skills : Good communication skills. computer literate . great organization skill.Detail oriented..,.
- Possess a high level of analytical ability and frequently requested to lead and complete projects that are extremely difficult and have tight deadlines.
- Performed a media audit of the Swatch Brands 2010 co-op accounts locally and regionally; provided a substantial menu of advertising media options in over 100 markets.
- Researched local market media options, negotiated co-op rates for out-of-home, newspaper, radio and magazines, wrote 215 media plans for Swatch Watch accounts across the U.S.
- Developed the new business pitch for $10MM Terlato Family Vineyards resulting in the agency being awarded the account.
- Developed and executed the social marketing strategy for two Frederick Wildman wine brands; including digital media, Facebook and Wikipedia page development and public relations events.
- Crafted the media plans to support and create awareness of Tissot's, a Swatch watch brand, status as the Official Timekeeper of NASCAR.
BA In Advertising
Integrated Media Consultant Resume
Objective : Passionate and results-driven, well versed turning around under-performing territories; combine industry expertise with consultative sales skills to close key accounts. Business strategist with repeated success implementing innovative strategies that secure win-win situations and maximizes revenue potential. Expert in client relationship management, traditional and emerging sales channels/techniques, and high-level project management.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft office.
- Initiates telephone calls for the purpose of selling and servicing print and digital advertising, following the Company functional selling plan.
- Responsible for meeting aggressive sales quotas and objectives.
- Schedules, organizes and prioritizes work to meet customer and prod- uct deadline scheduling demands promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Develops selling strategies prior to contacting designated market using a variety of visual and other sales aids.
- Determining accounts' advertising needs through basic probing interviews to tailor the appropriate product(s).
- Prepares layouts and background information, as basis for recom- mending advertising programs and listing arrangements to meet the needs of each business.
- Prepares forms and letters, handles detailed paperwork and executes contracts for billing.
- Prepares necessary paperwork for publishing and billing the advertise- ment.
Media Consultant II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Media Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Relations, Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Advertising, Retail Management, Consultative Selling.
- Focused on renewing and upselling Fortune 500 companies as well as creating new business within organizations.
- Sold interactive employment and branding advertising for companies throughout the United States.
- Focused on proactive and reactive marketing campaigns.
- Managed accounts by review accounts via the CRM process that Careerbuilder.com had in place for each client.
- Managing each campaign by analyzing each account's SEO performance and making necessary changes to campaigns to ensure their maximized search visibility across web's search engine and other partnerships we had.
- Maximized each campaign by using keywords on the frontend and backend of web frame to maximize organic search positioning on sites.
- Used Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools to increase exposure.
- Trained clients on new technologies available for them to use on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Multimedia Consultant Resume
Summary : Creating a voice for your brand, sharing a unique story to the public through print, radio, television, and digital media outlets. Content Manager Creative, public relations professional, with diversified experience in client relations, social media, strategic communication, event planning, recruiting, project and account management.
Skills : MS Office, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce.
- Developed, sold and managed deployment of businesses advertising programs to 600 accounts annually.
- Awarded top or runner-up telephone account representative yearly for 12 years by creating project trackers to manage customers and meet deadlines.
- Exceeded retention goal by eight percentage points to achieve 92%.
- Achieved 100% customer satisfaction and accuracy levels on programs to deliver the highest performance company-wide every year since 2001 by developing strong contacts, programs and internal processes.
- Met new advertising goals each quarter by networking, cold calling and paying attention to details.
- Recognized by customers for designing marketing programs more effectively than competitors with seamless execution.
- Trained and mentored all new media consultants in division to grow company sales.
- Provided back-up management support for eight years.
Master Of Science
Media Consultant Resume
Headline : Seeking long term employment with a company that values its employees. A company that rewards the hard work, dedication and loyalty that I will bring to their organization. Over 10+ years of computer experience including microsoft word, internet and online work skills 20+ years of food service experience; fast food, deli, catering, cafeteria and fine dining.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Customer Service, Team Building, Mentoring, Scheduling.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.