Case Management Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a career opportunity in which utilize professional skills and knowledge in the healthcare. An asset, grow daily as a professional, and work hard in assisting the organization in achieving its defined mission, vision and goals.
Skills : Typing 50 Wpm, 10 Key By Touch.
- Manages a caseload of 150 members monthly via telephone or outreach letters.
- Complete New Members Orientation triage to assess the needs of new members via telephone and assign the needs to members assigned ICT (Integrated Care Treatment) Team lead.
- Completed case management reassessment forms with members via telephone, and assists members with referrals addressing needs defined during reassessment call.
- Documents reassessment calls and follows up in Amida Care database to confirm database information accuracy.
- Conducts searches checking hospital census, royal census, daily discharges, and inmate lookup for members who cannot be reached by phone or mail.
- Serves as a liaison between community-based organizations (CBO) and members by providing member referrals to nearby resources.
- Maintains contact with community base organizations (CBO) to ensure smooth member transition into programs.
- Obtain copies of assessments and reassessments from CBO's and PCP sites for MB's already established with case management.
Sr. Case Management Coordinator Resume
Summary : Extensive knowledge of community resources in the area. Strong medical background. Strong critical thinking skills and would excel in many diverse settings.
Skills : Windows 7, Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint; Internet Explore, File Management, 55+wpm, and Scheduling.
- Provided continuity of care to children in the foster care system.
- Developed case plans, and worked towards permanent placement to children in the system Assessed clients and families to create services plans.
- Reported progress to my immediate supervisor and court system.
- Worked to ensure safest placement to children and linked to all resources needed to achieve placement for children, parents and other family members.
- Made sure children had access to medical care and educational services while remaining in compliance with the state statues regarding dependence.
- Monitored service plan progress through direct observations and reports by other support/ providers.
- Assisted in crisis intervention situations with participants Organized and maintained confidential files Guaranteed quick and accurate retrieval of information.
Bachelors Of Social Work
Jr. Case Management Coordinator Resume
Objective : Action-oriented, analytical, and competent professional who is a caring, supportive and enthusiastic team player committed to maintaining the academic integrity, values and historical significance of higher education.
Skills : Case Management, Medicare, Managed Care, Medicaid, ACO.
- Administration and enhancement of case management locations.
- Direction of Homeless program, Forensic program and Liaison services to the state hospital.
- Policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Provide direct services to at risk young adults and facilitate independent living preparation.
- Conduct career assessments, educational work readiness preparation, career exploration, leadership training, financial literacy and employment retention workshops Perform barrier assessments, crisis intervention, and aid individuals in creating a healthy support structure.
- Assisted medical case manager with 30 to 40 cases daily in meeting back to work deadlines.
- Maintained employee's medical case management's Daily Activity Log in system.
Case Management Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Worked to develop and grow an Acute Care Case Management program utilizing performance excellence techniques and ongoing auditing of performance results.
Skills : Utilization Management, Discharge planning, Budget planning.
- Improve quality of life and reduce strain on mental health facilities, families, hospitals, police and court systems.
- Assessed Client's psychosocial problems, to develop a strategic plan for advancement.
- Developed, organized and implemented Comprehensive Service Plans, o Allowing for clients to become self supporting, leading to an improved quality of health.
- Resulting in reduced relapses in mental health concerns.
- Creating opportunities for clients to rejoin the workforce and or attend additional schooling.
- Crisis Intervention and Relapse Prevention services.
- Collaboration with other providers, family members, employers and other supports and strategically involving Client's in their own treatment.
Bachelor Of Science
Case Management Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Providing care coordination, support and education for members through the use of care management tools and resources.
Skills : Leading and controlling patient and assistants flow,.
- Assist in office administration services by providing quality Customer Service to all patients.
- Assist 5-7 Case Managers on a day to day bases with high email and phone request, process and respond in a timely manner.
- Answer high call volume, patient inquires, complaints, collect data, and follow up on all request.
- Schedule appointments, process HMOs authorizations, order dual rental equipment, and arrange non- emergent transportation for discharge planning.
- Generate and prepare daily reports, data entry, electronic filing, and log edits.
- Maintain files, database, records, chart review, and other documents.
- Maintain schedules, timesheets, on call staff, and shift changes.
Bachelors In Liberal Studies
Case Management Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Seeking to broaden work experience with a company in search of an outgoing, team player with excellent customer service skills and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment using practical skills.
Skills : Proficient in: MS/Excel, Outlook, Word, Word Perfect, Lotus, Meditech and Patient Accounting/Collections.
- Provide telephonic case management of workers' compensation claims by facilitating and coordinating all aspects of the injured worker's medical care in a timely manner with consideration to the criteria.
- Working collaboratively with adjuster to ensure provision of medical case management.
- Provide medical authorization in a timely manner.
- Maintain high standard of file documentation to ensure attention to detail.
- Scheduled Appointments for injured workers and Coordinates appointments and contacted claimant with appt date time and location.
- Reviewed DWC-25 for work status, diagnosis, any requests for PT or Specialists and Next office visit to report in system for Adjuster to review.
- Ensure accurate daily census, cross check all patient request, and case management work ques.
Case Management Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a growing company with emphasis on customer service, clinical services, and clerical support.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Assisted the case managers with their daily patient assessments.
- Assisted with discharge planning, Medicare reminders for inpatients.
- Assist preparing case managers with daily reports and daily census for observations, three days stays, and readmission of patients.
- Assist with the discharge process of patients by following up with home services with the patient and family.
- Document all information and key data into our daily log and corporate system.
- Follow with services provided, schedule appointments, and provide transportation services if needed.
- Follow up with scheduled appointments with home services, such as therapy, and physical therapy.
Case Management Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Responsibility for gathering relevant information for the identified member population during assessment, care planning, interdisciplinary care team meeting, and transitions of care.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Typing/Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Responsible for primary care, case management and medication management.
- Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care.
- Coordinated with doctors and registered nurses to develop care plans for patients.
- Screened telephone calls and inquiries and directed them as appropriate Ensured HIPAA compliance.
- Reviewed physician referrals and patient medical records to formulate an accurate diagnosis and best course of treatment.
- Provided the highest quality of care to patients and their families Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Acquired insurance authorizations for procedures and tests ordered by the attending physician.
Lead Case Management Coordinator Resume
Summary : Case Management Coordinator, as an Worker and as a Photographer in industries including Health Services and General Merchandise Stores.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Case Specialist.
- Supervised the activities of 16 Case Management and support staff in serving a population of over 850 individuals.
- Developed and reviewed office and system practice to reflect Division Rules and Regulations, Medicaid funding requirements, and best practice.
- Coordinated intake and placement activities.
- Collaborated with consulting firm in the development of a Case Management database system.
- Interviewing and hiring for all office positions, training of new staff and ongoing training.
- Participated in State-level advisory committees that assisted government employees in CQI processes.
- Participated in the letting of RFPs and review of proposals in a system of brokering services for individuals served.
Case Management Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where may utilize managerial, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills in a professional setting.
Skills : Case Worker, Case Manager.
- Conducted interviews with candidates applying for case management positions.
- Conducted performance evaluations for designated case managers.
- Observed performance of newly hired case managers and offered constructive feedback.
- Served as a resource and consultant as needed to meet staff/client goals and objectives.
- Tracked caseload performance and goals of clients with various disability levels.
- Coordinated raw data collection for statistical reporting.
- Attended/Executed client's staffing along with interdisciplinary team to summarize successes and development of support plan to have needs met.
- Upheld all proper communications to families/guardians regarding client progresses/needs/goals.
Bachelor Of Science