Sales Associate Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Sales Associate. Diligent, detail-oriented, knowledgeable of all office functions, with a solid background in the healthcare field. Excels at multi-tasking in a fast passed environment, completing projects within a timely manner and being organized. Superior with telephone, customer service, computer skills, and people interactions.
Skills : Internet Proficient, Type 60+ Words Per Minute, Self-motivated, Strong Work Ethic, Very Organized, Clean, Reliable, and Outgoing.
- Greeting customers and provide an enjoyable shopping experience for all customers.
- Adhering to the execution of established safety, security, quality and store operations policies, procedures, and practices.
- Ensuring the proper execution of all assigned store level marketing programs.
- Completing all store housekeeping functions (i.e., cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc. ).
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure in-stock conditions at all times.
- Communicating with the management team regarding customer requests and vendor-related concerns.
- Operating the cash register, scan items, bag merchandise and make/provide change for purchases.
- Complying with federal and state laws by requesting personal identification from customers who are purchasing tobacco.
- Inspecting all food items in the deli to ensure the proper temperature and freshness.
- Checking the computer for orders and begin filling by making food according to customer specifications and requests in a timely manner.
Administrative/Sales Associate Resume
Summary : 15+ years of experience as a Sales Associate. Honest, trustworthy, loyal, dedicated, hard worker Good team player with excellent organizational and leadership skills Multi-task at a fast pace with a positive attitude.
Skills : Organizational, Strong Customer Relations, Computer, Telephone Answering, Word Processing, and Typing, Use Of Cash Register, and Calculator.
- Providing product knowledge to customers through the features, values, and benefits of each product.
- Receiving and displaying product shipments on store retail shelves within twenty-four hours of delivery.
- Working with fellow associates to maintain that asset protection standards are met all the time.
- Cashier: completing sales transactions, applying discounts and scanning coupons, answering questions about products and services, and price-checking items as needed.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Entering price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Collecting payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making the change for cash customers.
- Verifying credit acceptance by reviewing and recording the driver's license number; operating a credit card authorization system.
- Maintaining checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Jr. Sales Associate Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Sales Associate. I am a hard working associate who drives high sales in both slow and busy shifts. I am eager and easily adaptable with a background in retail and fast food. I can also maintain an orderly and neat store floor at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Quickbooks, Microsoft Powerpoint, Customer Service, Cashier, and Strong Work Ethic.
- Offered product samples, answered questions and helped customers find items.
- Refilled and rotated items on shelves to maintain well-stocked inventory.
- Weighed, packaged and labeled meat and seafood products, following proper dating procedures.
- Cleaned grocery shelves, storage area, and work areas and kept floors free of spills, water, and hazardous debris.
- Monitored temperature of cases, shelves and storage areas and reported failures to the manager.
- Followed proper standards for product freshness, food safety, weights and measures, refrigeration, and sanitation.
- Developed knowledge about products and sales items to answer shoppers' questions.
- Cleaned meat aisles, storage areas, and work areas following all health and safety guidelines.
- Demonstrated integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members, and managers.
- Prioritize cashiering over sales floor tasks - open new registers to minimize wait time.
Sales Associate II Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Sales Associate. I want a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge for organizational and personal growth.
Skills : Public Speaking Ability, Critical Thinking, PowerPoint Knowledge, Microsoft Office, Quick Learner, Resourceful, Adaptable, Companionship, and Emotional Support, Compassionate, Attention To Detail, Team Building, HIPAA Compliance, and Medical Terminology.
- Effectively and efficiently multitasked different responsibilities while also giving the customers pleasing shopping experience.
- Helped customers with questions, problems, and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with accuracy.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Used time efficiently when not serving customers, including folding clothes and cleaning outfitting rooms.
- Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
- Interact and assist customers during sale and merchandise return transactions.
Inventory Specialist/Sales Associate Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Sales Associate. Looking for any sales position, Receptionist/Office Clerk Business Coordinator Warehouse.
Skills : Sales, Computer, Typing 65 WPM, Goal Oriented, Competitive, Data Entry, Computer, Microsoft Office, Work Well Under Pressure, and Communication.
- Calling customers weekly to follow-up and inform them of upcoming sales and events, call customers when their repair comes in.
- Cleaning customers jewelry and care for them accordingly, send in repairs if needed (part of standards).
- Putting myself at a 110% in sales (100% standard) and 140% in add-ons (selling more than one piece of jewelry at a time- 60% standard) skills used exceptional sales skills, loss prevention training and multiple sales training courses in California.
- Personally assisting customers with finding the right product to meet their needs.
- Creating an inviting atmosphere both in the store and in customers' homes.
- Everything from the megs on the wall to decorating the store we all did collectively.
- Quickly gaining and retaining extensive knowledge of the merchandise was necessary to be advise customers.
Assistant Sales Associate Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Sales Associate. I am a quick learner, organized, good communication skills, efficient, and detailed oriented. I am self-motivated and multitasked. I work well with others or independently and enjoy working with the community. Willing to learn and exceed my knowledge in any position.
Skills : Fluent In Both English and Spanish, Inventory Merchandising, Data Entry, Finance Handling, Master Certified Sales, Customer Service, and Typing.
- Selling the products and services to achieve monthly revenue and sales quotas in video, data, phone and intelligent home through a proactive consultative needs analysis with new and existing customers including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Attempt to sell on every call regardless of the customer's initial reason for calling, such as billing calls, service calls, and complaint calls.
- Enhancing the customer experience by speaking with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, enter orders, transfer services or escalate complaints.
- Serving as expert and educator to customers on all the products, services, and packages along with competitor's offerings.
- Navigating and using various databases and applications to accurately and quickly capture, maintain and retrieve records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Maintaining call and data entry accuracy levels that meet department expectations.
- Following the policies and procedures to accomplish all responsibilities and maintain the confidentiality of customer information, including both personal and financial information.
- Opening and closing the store, including counting the cash, opening and closing cash registers and creating staff assignments.
- Informing customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Key holder delivering excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
Jr. Sales Associate Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Sales Associate. Customer focused with diverse industry experience including non-profit, retails and construction. Able to handle a high volume of customer calls in a fast paced environment, with minimum supervision, while maintaining an emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service.
Skills : Goal Oriented, Competitive, Data Entry, Computer, Microsoft Office, Work Well Under Pressure, and Communication.
- Monitor store activities and ensure a neat and clean store at night to greet all customer next morning and processes all freight and arrange all merchandise.
- Gather all shopping carts and follow all pallet jack as per safety procedures.
- Manage all lifting of goods efficiently and maintain the store floor at all times and ensure cleanliness in the same.
- Analyze the sales floor at night every day and ensure replenishment of all goods as per requirement.
- Coordinate with coworkers and various departments and identify and report any discrepancies and prepare reports to be submitted to the manager.
- Organize all store shelves and maintain the cleanliness of all storeroom at all times.
- Manage all merchandise and ensure appropriate tags and labels to it and maintain the count of inventory levels at all items to maintain records of store goods.
- Assist customers with knowledge of sales and promotions assist in closing cash registers.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Responsible for front-end procedures including money-handling, ensuring excellent customer service.
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier Resume
Objective : Experienced Sales Associate bringing enthusiasm, dedication, and excellent work ethic since last 3 years. Proactive team player with experience in handling the demands of a high volume setting.
Skills : Inventory Management, Adaptability, Organization, and Planning, Attention To Detail, Cashier Experience, Customer Service, and Typing.
- Operating a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions - stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Cleaning and organizing the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Training to complete all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Resolving all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in training new sales associates - fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
- Answering customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
- Determining customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the responses.
- Processing customer transactions including sales, returns, and exchanges using the point of sale system.
- Administering performance standards for a credit application, feedback, recaps, and store to home purchases.
- Preparing a detailed budget plan using cost/benefit analysis to increase profit margins.
Sales Associate/Sales Auditor Resume
Summary : Seeking to be an active employee who dispenses and accommodates to the Mission, Vision, and Values of a company. I adequately devote interaction on a professional level with other employees furthermore implementing excellent performance, translating my experiences, knowledge, and the abilities into values for the organization.
Skills : Excellent Leadership, Organizational, Administrative, Multitasking, Communication, Problem Solving, Sufficient With Groups and/or Solitary, Information Gathering, and Active Listening.
- Collectively and entireties encompass departments throughout the whole store provides exceptional consumer proficiency entirely to customers that walk into home depot.
- Tasking with building projects that benefit the store and/or an essential customer.
- Responsible for offloading store products with a forklift, reach truck or an order picker.
- As a result, transporting inside and securing products in a legitimate location promptly.
- Frequently operating the lumber saw regularly to accommodate customers in addition to specific sizes of lumber that has been obtained.
- Extremely and considerably knowledgeable of the entire environment resulting in delightful customers.
- Monitoring monies in registers assuring adequate change from open to close.
- Answering questions about pricing, sales, coupons, and availability of products.
- Coordinating with associates from other locations to provide customer support.
- Operating cash register and flatbed scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase; bag merchandise.
Sales Associate Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Sales Associate. A highly motivated and involved student at the University of Delaware majoring in Fashion Merchandising with a minor in Business Administration. I am currently participating in the University of Delaware's Visiting Student Program, which is a cooperative arrangement the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City that permits students to attend FIT for one year while continuing their degree at the University of Delaware.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Speaking, Access, Customer Targeting, Excellent People, Problem-Solving, Inventory Management, and Cash Register Operations.
- Creating an engaging shopping experience for our customers by initiating conversations and interacting with them in an authentic, personalized way.
- Sharing advice with customers on current trends, our products, and new promotions; suggest alternative products, complementary pieces, and styling ideas based on the customer's personal style and interests.
- Collaborating with management and peers by sharing ideas in a positive and respectful manner.
- Maintaining visual and display standards and ensure the selling floor is well-stocked.
- Assisting with the opening and closing procedures for the store; use cash register and inventory control system.
- Ensuring the company's policies and procedures are followed for inventory control, safety standards, etc.
- Daily interaction and my degree of customer service gained customers who trusted my advice and services.
- Working with manufacturers to ensure backorders are received in a timely manner.
- Increasing product line by searching for new manufacturers, suppliers, and wholesalers.
- Creating mass promotional emails using tools such as campaigner and photoshop.