National Director Resume
Summary : Driven planner and coordinator with 10+ years of professional experience in high profile events. Independent producer and creative problem solver with a proven record of leadership. Inexhaustible commitment to guest and client experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple Productivity.
- Directed and coordinated activities of personnel engaged in broadcast news, sports, or programming.
- Checked program logs for accuracy and conformance with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations and resolve program log inaccuracies.
- Established work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Coordinated activities between departments, such as news and programming.
- Evaluated new and existing programming to assess suitability and the need for changes, using information such as audience surveys and feedback.
- Developed budgets for programming and broadcasting activities and monitor expenditures to ensure that they remain within budgetary limits.
- Developed promotions for current programs and specials.
Associates In Business
Sr. National Director Resume
Summary : Results-driven, dedicated, and highly experienced leader with exceptional management skills, superb leadership abilities, and superlative business acumen. Progressive, decisive, and highly valued for communication capabilities, leading change, building coalitions, strategic planning, transforming goals into actionable plans, and inspirational leadership to cross functional-teams.
Skills : Troubleshooting (10+ years), Problem Resolution (10+.
- Recruited to lead a national team of Regional Sales Directors in collaborative sales with AT&T Business Led in YOY sales increase of 187% in B2B .
- Received multiple promotions from Starpower Talent Inc.
- Established a new company brand and 15 city competition tour including venue booking, merchandising, staffing, and show management.
- Oversaw an organizational structure that includes a national office and five regional campuses.
- Served a member of CNCS Executive Management Team.
- Responsible for ensuring achievements of national and programmatic goals and compliance with federal, national, and regional policies and procedures for two tracks of the AmeriCorps NCCC program.
- Formulated and implemented comprehensive national strategies and policies to enhance the effective delivery of services.
Bachelor's In Leadership
Jr. National Director Resume
Summary : Accomplished sales and marketing executive with extensive experience in all aspects of product sales, marketing, management and new business development at both the national and regional account levels.
Skills : Opportunity Identification, Employee Evaluation, Process Improvement.
- Oversaw all aspects of sales and marketing for Bravado, the largest official artist merchandise company in the industry, which includes coordinating .
- Provided strategic guidance and policy direction to subordinate headquarters managers and field campus directors.
- Provided oversight and management of five headquarters managers and five regional directors with over 100 full time staff.
- Managed and evaluated individual performance in accordance with CNCS policies.
- Worked collaboratively with Office of Human Capital to address employee challenges and disciplinary actions.
- Recognized successful performance.
- Identified and seized opportunities to evoke a positive change in their business practices, processes, and methods by acting as senior-level B2B sales coach.
Master's In Business
Asst. National Director Resume
Summary : Seeking to settle into full time, permanent position so can use the best of abilities to advance, and grow with the company.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Managed two to four companying representatives including a rotating staff of six to ten interns.
- Boosted bottom-line profits by as much as 30% by recommending and implementing changes, including employee incentives and new business acquisition.
- Stimulated company growth and profitability by developing sustainable corporate culture.
- Slashed expenditures by 20% by creating cost reduction outsource programs that cut direct labor.
- Responsible for public relations, budget and fundraising.
- Developed and maintained relationships with churches, NGO's and government agencies .
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating staff training and mentoring.
Diploma In Surgical Technology
Associate National Director Resume
Summary : The ability to use 25+ years of experience in Management & Sales to help companies increase in both profit and size and to mentor fellow associates to help them achieve their full potential while reaching their goals.
Skills : Sports Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Demand Creation, Product Launches, Integrated Marketing, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Event Marketing, Event Management, Google Analytics.
- Developed sales and education programs to drive sales with the high-end resort and private golf.
- Managed staff of 7 Service Managers, 2 Supervisors and 50 employees locally and across 14 states; hire, train, manage, process timecards, expense report compliance and approval, and team scheduling.
- Oversaw performance and resolve employee relations issues.
- Improved team performance by instituting standard operating practices and procedures.
- Developed training program and competencies, new hire on-boarding process.
- Managed 32 Customer accounts - 11 million dollars in revenue for the company, manage capital expenditures for surgical equipment, reports, dashboards and data analysis for productivity, errors, and cost savings initiatives.
- Prepared and adhere to operating and repair budgets.
M.B.A. In Marketing
National Director III Resume
Summary : A self-motivated, enthusiastic, results oriented person extremely effective in sales, marketing, management and event planning. Excel in prioritizing and completing multiple tasks simultaneously. Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills. Committed to producing high quality results with little supervision.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Training, Mentoring/Counseling And Personal Development.
- Managed and trained customer service personnel regarding recalls and reimbursement.
- Oversaw home healthcare catalog and CD development.
- Assumed managerial and recruiting responsibilities of a national call center and facilitated reimbursement training.
- Developed a competitive analysis report focusing on homecare channels.
- Responsible for annual P&L.
- Managed a team of seven homecare region directors and eight HME customer service consultants.
- Recruited by the owner for a start-up packing and shipping company specializing in supporting luxury department stores.
Business & Sport Management
National Director II Resume
Headline : Worked for Cingular Wireless Owned Home based Cellular business. National Director is the senior marketing executive for the company. This role will be responsible for managing the marketing strategy, including overall marketing planning and execution, and coordinating with internal and external partners.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Development, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Analytical, Sales Training.
- Created and maintained excel spreadsheets for monthly sales projections.
- Always hit or exceeded team sales goals.
- Assessed law firms marketing plans.
- Created personalized digital marketing plans suited for their needs.
- Assisted in planning and attended National attorney conferences several times a year.
- Prepared client proposals.
- Produced sales through evaluation of need, attorney qualification, and presentation of product/services for practicing attorneys.
High School Diploma
National Director I Resume
Summary : Senior leader with years of experience in sales and sales management in the insurance financial institutions industry. Results oriented team player with excellent presentation skills. Demonstrated organizational skills include account management, training, recruiting, product development and profitability analysis.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Education, Operations Management.
- Oversaw the management, expansion and maintenance of all facilities under the corporate umbrella.
- Developed and implemented energy efficiency program yielding an annual savings exceeding $90,000 in year one.
- Tasked to implement the strategic development of new MatchPoint Initiative on a national scale and maintain/manage existing sites.
- Directed the development of youth program materials including training curriculum to support the existing and developing youth ministry efforts of MatchPoint on a national scale, including identifying and developing models to reach incarcerated and at-risk youth.
- Built collaboration with organizations, politicians, businesses and Churches in order to leverage mutual efforts to reach families in distress (on a national scale).
- Resulted in successful fundraising results to support the MatchPoint program in six states.
- Implemented a three year strategic plan that was instrumental in establishing a National Volunteer Plan for the organization that was used as a model in reaching families of incarcerated youth.
Master Of Business Administration
Lead National Director Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, promotions, event planning and or Spanish translation.
Skills : Sales Management, Sales.
- Answered customer questions about products, services Pricing, scheduling and credit terms.
- Maintained customer records Attended sales and trade meetings,.
- Oversaw development and management of all national clubs Organize group functions, manage RSVP lists, serve as liaison between members and company .
- Personally recruited 60 Independent Consultants.
- Managed, Trained, and provided leadership support to a Team of 2,960 .
- Designed and led fundraising and go-to-market strategies including pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion (digital and print), creative direction, and overall portfolio management of church and volunteer relationships.
- Oversaw all channel operations, 30 employees and $7.5M budget.
Bachelor Of Science
National Director Resume
Summary : Sales Director with demonstrated accomplishments in delivering sales targets, sales team development, building client partnerships, budget management, successful sales and marketing collaboration and successful product launches. Recognized for developing all aspects of building out a division in a new channel of distribution and creating impactful marketing and sales tools that drive business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Grant Writing, Major Donor Development.
- Planned, developed, launch, and ensure progressive growth of the centralized admissions process and department for CEC's culinary .
- Improved admissions enrollment conversion by 48%.
- Reduced lead acquisition costs by 35% Achieved 100% of break-even expectations on start .
- Established a process used by the Federal Government to reduce the time to fill from 6 months to 30 days on high level executive and Clinical.
- Created a proprietary training program and implemented screening tools that reduced the team interview to placement ratio from 12.
- Trained and supported a team of marketing representatives.
- Directed a team of seven regional sales managers in growing revenue/profit margin of all brands across.
Bachelor Of Arts