Client Associate Resume
Summary : Over 3 years of frequent moves and staying home to raise children, settle down and find a stable position in the business field.
Skills : Administration, Teller, Customer Service.
- Interacted with Medical Professionals such as Nurses and Doctor's office personnel.
- Prepared and reviewed operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Client Associate Resume
Summary : Over 17 years experience in a wide variety of well accomplished businesses & companies, maintain a high level of success with focus to detail and company objectives in mind.
Skills : Micrsoft Office.
- Performed high-volume copying, faxing, printing, and scanning functions using various Xerox digital print production equipment.
- Received, inputted, processed, coordinated, and closed incoming customer print requests.
- Managed and prioritized print jobs submitted by the various customers via the phone, email, walk-in, and website.
- Corrected image quality issues and performed routine maintenance on digital print production equipment.
- Placed service calls and ordered supplies.
- Performed various fulfillment tasks such as cutting, folding, spiral binding, shrink wrapping, and envelope insertion.
- Worked as a floater to assist in the mail room, shipping and receiving, print production, and records management.
- Managed a fleet of 200+ copiers on campus and across the providing customer service, supply ordering, and billing.
Associate In Technology
Client Associate III Resume
Summary : Client Associate Export Compliance Attention to Detail Phone Etiquette Willingness to Learn Team Player Computer Literacy(ORACLE) Order Fulfillment Customer Appreciation Attentiveness.
Skills : Power point, Word, Data Entry, Adobe, 10-Key, Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Customer Service, Customer Service Skills.
- Provided service to clients professionally and respond to regular inquires.
- Presented clients with called information like stock quotes, account balances and varied account-related details.
- Ensure to keep concerned Financial Consultants informed of details and activities associated with registered clients' transactions and accounts.
- Utilized computer systems of company to provide services to clients as well as assigned FAs.
- Ensured all suitable and required account documents are acquired and updated.
- Helped clients to transfer funds and securities along with issuing checks as requested.
- Resolved customer complaints and inquiries proactively.
- Ensured conformance with firm and branch policies and standards.
Bachelor Of Science
Client Associate II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the customer service and accounting field, where experience will contribute to the growth of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Client Representative.
- Assisted Financial Advisors with all administrative and processing aspectsof all sales.
- Client contact including responding to client requests and client outreaches.
- Performed general clerical duties, such as handling telephones, clients mailings and creating mailing.
- Created spreadsheets and other financial reports.
- Increased client contact including addressing their inquiries.
- Processed journal entries upon clients request to the dollar amount they request.
- Processed for clients bank transfers from one account to another upon request from the financial advisor or client.
- Reviewed clients WCMA applications making sure all information matches with all documents received from the clients.
Client Associate I Resume
Objective : Continue professional career in a position that has opportunity for growth and provide a meaningful service to the community. Continue to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Serviced client banking needs including cashing checks, making loan payments, deposits, exchanging currency, issue consignment items, and closing accounts.
- Examined all documentation for disbursement of funds for completeness, accuracy, and validity.
- Obtained signatures, approvals, and system overrides from supervisors.
- Handled large sums of currency and balance cash drawer daily.
- Performed routine audits on teller drawers, cash dispensing units, and vaults.
- Processed Currency Transaction Reports required by the IRS for large currency transactions.
- Detected suspicious activity in account transactions and the surrounding environment.
Client Associate/Analyst Resume
Summary : Very productive, detail oriented individual. Success-driven leader with take-charge spirit, with a remarkable Client Relationship focus, Operations and Accounting experience and superb organization skills.
Skills : Proficient in MS Office, Concur, exceptional organizational skills, experience in web content editing and management.
- Undered direction, and acted on own initiative, provide complex administrative support to one or more managers.
- Independently researched and obtained information for complex reports and special assignments.
- Exhibited a high level of customer service through personal achievement.
- Composed, prepared, edited and proofreaded letters, reports and other correspondence.
- Monitored a daily journal of trading activity over 200 retirement plans.
- Handled all daily inquiries from internal and external counterparts.
- Researched and responded to Audit questions.
Bachelor Of Science
Client Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry-level position in an organization with a stimulating and challenging work environment. To excel in this field with hard work, perseverance and dedication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP.
- Monitored client accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Identified opportunities for investments, lending and business banking.
- Collaborated with financial advisors and mortgage specialists to grow revenue of the branch.
- Utilized problem solving/multi-task skills to assist customers with issues on their accounts.
- Operated within bank policy and Federal regulations when assisting clients.
- Contributed to a 6% annual increase in audit score by upholding excellent operations standards.
- Assisted with branch projects to maintain and build excellent customer relationships with existing and new clients.
Client Associate/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To secure an administrative, Customer Service or similar position utilizing Clerical, Computer, Customer Service,Data Entry and Technology skills. Contributing a strong work ethic, good organizational and problem solving skills.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Administrative Support, Customer Service.
- Partnered with the Financial Advisor to build the business.
- Uncovered new opportunities and service existing client base and enhance production.
- Traveled to branches when needed for appointments.
- Provided telephone customer service to clients.
- Accepted trades and provide consultation and recommendations to existing and potential clients.
- Maintained account documents and submit to operations.
- Organized marketing campaigns including direct and email marketing campaigns including seminars.
- Performed analysis of financial products and prepare client presentations.
Client Associate/Manager Resume
Summary : Able to work independently balancing workload and prioritizing Detail orientated with proven organizational skills and high degree of professionalism Leadership experience that will help make contributions to the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Written Communication, Customer Service, Training & Development, Recruiting.
- Excellent machine proficiency while scanning and digitizing documents.
- Proficient and well versed with computerized systems and products (Microsoft Office, etc).
- Worked effectively and efficiently in a demanding environment requiring keen attention to details with extreme time restraints.
- Able to work independently and am highly motivated.
- Detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Responsible for storage, cataloging, and retrieval of documents.
Lead Client Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking to transition from a successful job record in administrative support roles into a management position within banking/financial services.
Skills : Apple OSX, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, MS Office,.
- Supported Financial Advisors and their business objectives.
- Utilized Wealth Management Workstation and other systems in use at Merrill Lynch.
- Communicated with clients, fellow employees and the general public effectively.
- Provided client service support as needed.
- Researched and initiated corrections to transactions and/or account errors.
- Provided administrative and operational support to five Financial Advisors.
- Processed new accounts and maintained existing accounts.
Bachelor Of Business