Director of Client Services Resume
Headline : Expertise in website and application design and development. Proven ability to manage complete project life cycles, from requirements determination through design, testing, and implementation.
Skills : DotNetNuke, Content Management Systems, American Forces.
- Work collaboratively to solve complex conceptual and implementation problems, negotiating strategies and planning both short-term and long-term goals with senior-level internal management staff and external clients.
- Provide leadership and supervision across multiple business opportunities and contracts.
- Collaborate and facilitate development of strategies and effective solutions in response to client needs and objectives.
- Develop implementation and client service process methodologies for creating a repeatable and measurable customer delivery infrastructure.
- Plan, direct, and deliver informational presentations to high-level client and stakeholder audiences, senior management, and assessment experts.
- Responsible for administrative duties, including appropriately staffing the assigned programs, providing guidance on career development, contributing to development of employee improvement plans, managing personnel resources, and ensuring timely delivery of performance appraisals.
- Mentor, supervise, and assist project managers in risk mitigation, resolving complex situations, and advising senior management of critical issues and recommendations.
Computer Information Systems
Director of Client Services III Resume
Summary : Executive Profile Director of Client Services with 18 years' experience directing and managing all operational aspects of an award-winning, world-class call center. Innovative, results-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial attitude, offering excellent presentation, communication, team building skills, and possessing a passion for delivering customer-centric, superior-quality service to all customer constituencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Avaya Call Center Mangement CMS, Call Center Management, Call Recording And Evaluation Software, CRM Software, WFM Software.
- Successfully directed the operation of an award-winning, 65 person inbound service oriented call center with high operational service standards, consistently outperforming performance goals over a 15 year period.
- Developed, implemented and monitored programs to maximize customer satisfaction and manage on-site customer service representatives.
- Improved service quality and retention by developing Team Leaders and Customer Advocacy Specialists to immediately address negative feedback and escalated calls.
- Established stronger hiring standards that improved hiring requirements and culture fit, increased pay, and created a hiring channel from the call center to other company departments.
- Prepared and evaluated CMS reports to identify and respond to service inconsistencies and to seek areas of improvement.
- Provided a high level of product and leadership support to representatives and customers, effectively communicating with team members to maintain clearly defined performance expectations.
- Effectively managed departmental expenses to control costs.
- Personally handled escalations to understand and resolve customer complaints.
Director of Client Services II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Director Of Client Services with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Client Relationship Management, Team Management, Vender.
- Managed the implementation, installation, training, customer retention, product management and customer support teams for all SearchSoft product lines which serve 1,800+ school districts nationally, including six of the top 20 districts by size in the country and four statewide systems.
- Played a vital role in the evolution of SearchSoft from a startup SaaS company through its acquisition by PeopleAdmin, an Inc.
- Steered decisions about products, personnel, and budget for all of SearchSoft with the board and CEO, resulting in the launch of three new product lines.
- Built over 16 strategic partnerships, producing integrations with SearchSoft's products which are used by roughly half of the overall customer base and contribute monthly recurring revenue and sales potential.
- Managed distribution of all new projects and support work to team members while monitoring overall health and progression of all projects and support cases.
- Reduced average support case duration, including product configuration changes, from six weeks to under one week.
- Restored customer retention rate from 90% to over 96%, resulting in a board-awarded bonus.
Director of Client Services I Resume
Summary : Operations professional with over 26 years combined experience in business logistics and operations consolidation; call center management; inside sales/customer support development, supply chain management, management and information systems e-business project manager.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Windows XP, Quickbooks, ADP Payroll, dbCams, Junxure, Constant Contact, MindMap, CRM. Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Mac applications. Basic experience in Illustrator and Photoshop. Type 60+ WPM, 10-key by touch.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Client Services and other business development operations are performed correctly and delivered on time.
- Develop and implement companywide project plans, testing and presentations.
- Manage a team of 8 people, including Operations Coordinators and Client Services Managers.
- Envisioned, develop, and implement innovative and effective business development strategies, policies and procedures during mergers on a company Intranet to strengthen and extend existing employee and client relationships while expanding growth into new areas.
- Effectually recruited, hired, and worked towards ensuring that the recruitment, interview, personality test, background and credit screening of new hiring is done properly.
- Participate in new hire decision making, processing, and ongoing employee HR support liaison.
- Spearhead the effective management of all Information Security and Compliance requests, requirements and follow through to remediation.
- Demonstrate experience in Strategic & Business Development activities to facilitate both internal and customer facing programs and activities.
Sr. Director of Client Services Resume
Summary : Web pioneer and technologist with proven abilities and experience. I have had the honor of being employed by some really great companies, and have enjoyed my professional growth while being able to contribute and make a difference. I have an extensive background in customer success, design, development and infrastructure.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Business Dvelopment, Communications, Operations Management, Personnel Leadership, Recruiting, Training, Leading.
- Promote quality home care services and manage business development, marketing, sales, referral management, event planning, in-services, educational programming, community and physician relations, exhibiting, senior events, and health fairs in the Upstate, Columbia and surrounding SC areas.
- Collaborate, communicate and partner with medical providers, health care clinicians, senior advisors, facility administrators, fiduciary experts, and case managers to keep their patients/clients well, safe, out of the hospital, and improve mobility, nutrition, and physical and cognitive status.
- Conduct client assessments in homes, hospitals, and rehab centers and provide detailed care plans and education to clients and family members.
- Direct all client services for superior customer satisfaction.
- Manage and lead Office Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Conduct home and staffing audits and monitor caregivers to assure deliverance of proper care.
- Supervise internal operations, case management, accounts receivables and payables, finances, reporting, data management, and safety and DHEC regulations.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Director of Client Services Resume
Objective : More than 15 years' experience in management, personnel training and development, team building, and leadership with a strong background in business development, audit, compliance, and project management.
Skills : Excellent communication and problem solving skills, great at multi- tasking and taking initiative, natural leader, great listener, excellent computer skills.
- Created by start, developed, and trained a productive, highly effective, and dedicated customer service team.
- Monitoring the performance of the team to ensure a productive work environment through daily reporting tactics plus continual audit efforts.
- Administer performance management by administering improvement opportunities, providing feedback, coaching, training, professional development, and corrective action plans.
- Developed new workflow processes for the department.
- Managed, on-boarded, and maintained a solid working relationship with the largest volume client within the organization.
- Maintained by attentively observing client requests and by quickly recommending appropriate solutions to general client inquiries, management or executive level escalations.
- User interface testing, design, and release of company technology/software platforms/client integrations.
- Communicate client needs for software requirements which involved project management tactics in an effort to meet release deadlines and requirements set forth by contractual agreements.
National Director of Client Services Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position within your company: Relevant Experience & Skills Self-directed with the ability to work with little or no supervision Time management skills Resilient and resourceful with a positive attitude Effective team player Charting experience.
Skills : Organized Social Service Professional - Skilled at.
- Managed the day-to-day operations delivering professional services to law firms and Fortune 500 corporations.
- Served as a member of the senior management team, which successfully managed the company from $6,000,000 dollars in revenues to $16,000,000 dollars in revenues and profits exceeding 37%.
- Reported directly to the COO and CEO of the company to advise them of achievement of departmental goals, client satisfaction feedback, new trends in our industry and recommended new areas of expansion.
- Established production standards, quality control standards and cost controls for department.
- Responsible for annual budget of between $500,000 dollars and $800,000 dollars.
- Participated in the research and development of new and emerging products and services.
- Designed and developed strategies and plans to offer new products and services with department/senior management and sales.
- Consulted with technical staff in development, documentation and training regarding new internal and external applications.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Director of Client Services Resume
Objective : A highly motivated business manager with diversified experience and a demonstrated track record of achievements. Process focus and customer sensitive attitudes have provided business re-engineering and bottom line solutions that have increase cash flow, productivity and customer satisfaction. Exceptional interpersonal skills and polished professional presence. Proven expertise in working with a broad array of constituencies, including senior executives, business partners, board members and both internal and external customers.
Skills : Public Relations, Executive Management, Banking, Mortgage Lending, Effective Communications, and Social Networking.
- Tactfully directed customer services activities, led a team of customer services managers ensuring optimal operational & service quality, customer service and revenue performance.
- Assured management reporting to senior level management on business performance, forecasted results and assumed corrective measures.
- Formulated annual budget for the department and facilities, actively gauged any variance and initiated corrective actions.
- Devised strategic plans and optimized SOPs, best practices, and growth strategies.
- Effectively managed service performance of the personnel to assure exceptional client services.
- Designed training manuals and augmented employee performance through periodic staff trainings & skill sharing sessions assuring product & service knowledge excellence while complying with all rules & regulations.
- Directed administrative operations & led as well as coordinated with the different business units to create synergy in pursuit of operational excellence.
Director of Client Services Manager Resume
Summary : Over 24 years of successful account management experience. Proven effectiveness includes substantially increasing revenue, aggressively expanding a regional account base, consistently exceeding revenue quotas, and managing multi-state territories and sales teams. Success derives from the ability to uncover sales opportunities, building outstanding customer relationships, securing clients as long-term accounts, and significantly contributing to corporate profitability.
- Initiated and completed Client Group/Plan Implementations of Benefits.
- Prepared and presented Client savings reports at annual benefit renewal meetings.
- Attended and participated in Client Health Fairs.
- Prepared and distributed weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and productivity reports to key Team Members Clients, Brokers, TPA's and all interested parties.
- Created documents and tools are necessary in the orientation, education, and training of new employees to foster team and individual development through coaching, feedback and encouragement.
- Worked with department managers to develop training manuals and materials for Customer Service.
- Worked with department managers to develop Quality Control Measures upon completion of benefit implementations.
Director of Client Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Counseling and Social Service Experience Court and Outreach Advocacy Child Advocacy Community Development Human Resources and Supervision Experienced in fundraising and program development Background in Physical Education and Social Studies Caring teacher with more than 7 years of experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM.
- Evaluated performance and provided counseling and coaching to employees.
- Initiated personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, terminations, or disciplinary measures.
- Developed and implemented staffing plans and future staffing levels for related budgets.
- Developed contracts and/or MOU's for training providers, employers, and community service/work experience partnerships and oversaw outreach to community organizations to increase services to program participants.
- Introduced methods and processes that successfully reduced program monitoring errors by over 70% in less than two years despite a 50% reduction in staff.
- Established employer and agency buy-in to implement a successful new Work Study program for students in college and in short term training certification programs.
- Established an effective relationship with Department of Military Affairs to implement a job readiness program with an employment placement rate for hard to place customers of over 65%.
Director of Client Services Representative Resume
Summary : Energetic, Project Manager with 15+ years' experience specializing in direct mail, loyalty marketing, client engagement, print production management and client services. A professional, positive, creative, flexible individual with proven analytical, strategic and leadership skills. A consistent contributor, dedicated to strengthening client relationships and increasing revenues.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Marketing Services Group, is a fulfillment house specializing in highly complex personalized fulfillment, with a wide range of capabilities to support loyalty club and membership programs.
- Developing strategies and objectives for Loyalty and Membership programs and organizations.
- Partner, plan, and implement complex direct mail and fulfillment programs.
- Managing Client Services 6 member team, which includes Account Mangers, Project Managers and Customer Service Members.
- Developing turn-key, repeatable operational processes to increase production efficiency and standardized workflows for direct mail campaigns.
- Resource new business opportunities and further develop current client relationships.
- Lead the development of a robust online fulfillment application which supported customer databases of over 20 million users.
- Developed a go to market strategy with sales team to engage clients in diversified markets resulting in new clients and revenues.
BS In Design Technology
Director of Client Services Resume
Summary : Quality-focused professional with a commitment to client satisfaction. Quick to understand business objectives and processes. Aptitude for interpreting market gaps and business problems and presenting client solutions with payback for highest potential. Excellent understanding of business needs for the software, services, training, and higher education industries.
Skills : Microsoft office including access and excell, Quickbooks, Client Services, Community Outreach.
- Managed roster of global clients for company providing high-quality, low-cost global call center and business processing vendor management.
- Served as primary point of contact for clients; overseeing planning, design, and delivery of services and results.
- Coordinated global team of account managers, training managers, quality assurance managers, and performance managers.
- Developed campaign parameters, scripting, training programs, and quality assurance guidelines.
- Provided initial program training for agents and management.
- Supplied remote and on-site management training for Account Managers and Supervisors ensuring vendor team is calibrated on key components for performance and quality.
- Selected accomplishments: Managed global client account teams and vendors to achieve to 32% increase in average order size and 66% boost in contract term, 2008 to 2009.
- Responsible for managing 2.8M hours of successful calling for Fortune 100 client.