Conference Assistant Resume
Summary : It is goal to obtain a position within a professional sports organization and work within in their human resources, facility operations, equipment management, or football operations department to help attribute to the overall experience of a professional sports event.
Skills : Microsoft Office.powerpoint,word
- Assisted guests by checking them in and out of housing, issuing keys and meal cards, updating records, answering questions and other duties as assigned.
- Executed guest check-in and check-out procedures efficiently.
- Maintained the front desk and registration areas in a neat and professional manner at all times.
- Assisted in inspection of residence halls to note needed repairs and report concerns appropriately.
- Submitted accurate reports as required and provide necessary follow-up.
- Served in duty rotation that includes evening tours, ensuring safety and security, and appropriate policy adherence by conference guests.
- Worked at Service Center worked with Leads/Managers to set up housing, dining, and billing for incoming conferences.
M.Ed. In Leadership
Associate Conference Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within an institution that embraces learning, staff development, and diversity initiatives creative and organizational educational background of the higher education institution environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, WPM, Accounts Payable, Customer Service,Peoplesoft.
- Experienced and Students in for Conferences to organize and plan Events sponsored by the Resource Center
- Presented Duties and Works closely with the Assistant Director for Conferences and Continuing Education Program Coordinator Business Associate.
- Provided administrative support in the conference and continuing education area for Center sponsored events.
- Updated online proposal review processes as well as maintaining proposal files and databases for all conference.
- Prepared University financial paperwork in support of the C&CE area.
- Completed tasks associated with recognition programs sponsored or co-sponsored by the head team.
- Provided secondary support to the Business Associate/Conference Registrator.
M.Ed in Higher Education
Conference Assistant I Resume
Objective : Recently graduated from pursuing full-time employment. to utilize and further business and leadership to increase the value of today's market and community.
Skills : Microsoft word,powerpoint,excel.
- Operated the tech support in conference rooms, theater, and the Ballrooms.
- Communicated amongst managers, fellow assistance, and directors to make sure the building ran smoothly.
- Studied where we experienced moments such as the Blarney Stone and the Baths.
- Created the event harlem Knights which showcases appreciation for multi-cultural artists during a time of great turmoil.
- Cleaned up and handled public affairs for formal events this became an annual event and continues today.
- Monitored customer interactions and activities to ensure a safe and non-violent environment for customers Set up tore down chairs tables.
- Acted as lifeguard, lead teambuilding facilitated high ropes course and zip line.
Conference Assistant II Resume
Objective : Experience in the administration accounting, and IT fields.Also traits are problem solving and reasoning abilities
having experience with proposals editing finance management and contract management.
Skills : PowerTrack, UOP, Microsoft Office Suite, ExpoCad, Survey management.
- Looked over for the oversight of conferences and camps using Cornell facilities.
- Maintained housing for approximately campers tasks such as answering phone calls.
- Served as a liaison between University and visiting programs to guarantee hospitality.
- Administrated while covering the front desk of the Residential Service Center Logging phone calls made from the Duty Cell.
- Monitored cameras to ensure public safety and retrieved archival footage for investigations.
- Focused around checking guests into and out of their rooms within the Residence Halls, including multiple groups of large high school sports teams.
- Provided services for guests during their stay Delivering linens, Providing campus directions, Assisting guests who locked themselves out of their rooms.
Conference Assistant III Resume
Summary : Recent graduate from Springs with a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. Ability to cooperatively and pro-actively work in groups Experience dealing with real time cost analysis for engineering designs outside contractor.
Skills : Typing,microsoft excel,powerpoint.
- Used regularly an open door policy for residence to stop in and talk and ask question on a daily bases.
- Helped resident students adjust to university life with bulletin boards and events to get to know fellow residents.
- Mediated conflicts between students including roommate conflicts with group discussion and roommate arguments that both roommates agree upon.
- Fostered a sense of community among students living in personal residence hall area with hall event and interactive bulletin boards.
- Kept residence up to date on policies procedures as well as safety security issues.
- Confronted and Document violations of university rules and regulations.
- Provided an informational bulletin board Kept track of room keys and paperwork for each team on floor.
Bachelor's In Sports
Lead Conference Assistant Resume
Summary : 10+ years of customer service experience 6+ years of university employment in , orientation and student development staff and program and workshop development with an uncompromising work ethic.
Skills : Adaptability, Administrative, Conflict Resolution.
- Assisted Campus Auxiliary Services by serving as liaison between both internal and external groups.
- Assisted in the management of the administrative tasks of the residence halls.
- Performed set up program breakdowns and clean up and completed other tasks assigned by the Conferences Services Leadership team.
- Maintained accurate records which ensured that policies and procedures of the University are adhered to by conference participants.
- Prepared and delivered rosters, took inventory of keys, distributed information packets, inspected halls prior to conference assessed damages at the end of conference.
- Created and distributed ID cards and processed meal plan choices helped with check-outs Assisted in the daily operation..
- Maintained building ordinance by sitting by scheduled office hours a week.
M.A in prof Studies
Conference Assistant supervisor Resume
Summary : A people oriented, results focused leader, seeking professional opportunities to expand the career in business executives and their customer relations with due assistance to the respected duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Management.
- Provided exceptional guest service to camp and conference attendees assisted with planning and promoting events.
- Reserved conference and guest rooms and registered event patrons.
- Worked with Director of Dining Services to cater events and perform hourly rounds to ensure safety of guests.
- Submitted work requests for cleaning and repairs and Performed other event planning and administrative tasks.
- Teared down necessary equipment work audio equipment and inventory.
- Monitored conferences and work with staff to provide an enjoyable stay at University Open and close residence halls.
- Supervised operations of all on-campus residence halls and athletic facilities during summer months.
Master Of Arts
Conference Assistant tech Resume
Objective : A 3D artist specialized in environment creation and lighting. Masters in Interactive Technology from the Guildhall at SMU and want to work where can make interesting worlds for players to explore, lose themselves in, and just enjoy playing in.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Youth Care Work, Team Management.
- Performed a variety of different jobs in order to accommodate guests of University in a plethora of settings.
- Included with the Prepped rooms for guests cleaned up trash cleaned beds and maneuvered furniture.
- Monitored the weight room in the recreation and wellness building.
- Included this role cleaning equipment and checking the building for security purposes.
- Included unlocking doors for other crew members, answering guest questions, transferring and taking calls.
- Managed the rock wall in the recreation and wellness center as well as pulling keys for staff members..
- Required certification and extensive knowledge of proper knots, safety precautions, and ability to belay climbers properly.
Bsc In Leadership
Conference Assistant coordinator Resume
Summary : The incumbent provides support in the planning and onsite execution of conference programs as assigned with both the Associate Vice President and the Director of Conference Programming. An especially critical role for this position is to manage the continuing education
Skills : Solidworks, Microsoft Office, Java, Customer Service, Powerpoint, Research.
- Associated with the conference assistant works in all departments at some hotel with different places.
- Included food service oriented jobs as well as housekeeping changeover, maid service and the after school children's program.
- Assisted the Duties time at the conference center made a dining room supervisor.
- Mantained the oversaw changeovers for the rooms and stores as a building captain.
- Used able to really grow in a lot of different areas due to how many things made the conference center successful.
- Being able to shift from a serving shift to housekeeping, often in the same day a very important skills..
- Worked ethic involved in order to make a guests stay refreshing was also something enjoyed making stronger.
None In Music Education.
Conference Assistant Resume
Summary : Demonstrated ability to successfully work and collaborate with a wide range of people, in person and over the phone. Experience working in office using Microsoft software and utilizing research industry knowledge. Interested in a position utilizing communication and bartending skills.
Skills : Customer Focus, Adaptability, Data Entry, Research, Quick Learner,Decision Making.
- Assisted internal departments and outside vendors with scheduling spaces and setting up for events hosted around campus.
- Greeted guests at front desk and provided assistance with infront to the check in process.
- Cleaned and prepared rooms for overnight guests and provided administrative and logistical support.
- Coordinated with other departments at University and oversaw events held at university to ensure they went smoothly.
- Prioritized tasks based on event for seamless and efficient set ups throughout campus.
- Used Team work, relationship building, customer focus, filing, scheduling and reception skills.
- Gained proficiency in excel and scheduling softwares and wrote user manual for fingerprinting.
Portuguese Lang Culture