Service Desk Agent Resume
Objective : An IT professional ready to take complete ownership of incidents and requests and a chance to work with other professionals within a team environment.
Skills : Powershell, Active Directory, Desktop Support, Documentation, Citrix, AS 400, Sharepoint.
- Answered incoming phone calls, emails, and walk-ins to provide quick first-line investigation and diagnostics to incidents and/or requests Use a ticket tracking system called Service Center Service Manager (SCSM) by Microsoft.
- Reduced or minimized unplanned labor and costs for both the business and IT while maintaining World Class Service Desk status.
- Performed nightly AS400 and VMS tape backups in the Server Room.
- Performed 2nd and some 3rd line procedures for incident resolution Identify and escalate service desk tickets to correct IT, groups, using the ITIL methodologies.
- Attached supporting error images to tickets for clarification to 2nd and 3rd level IT Support Groups via remote control software.
- Helped users with a VPN connection and internet connection issues.
- Monitored 3 mailboxes in Outlook for requests/support.
- Managed the RSA Authentication database for token assignments when connecting to VPN.
Sr. Service Desk Agent Resume
Summary : To find a technical support position with a top company where MS office, hardware, organizational, and customer service skills will help them toward future goals, while furthering own career objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Medical Records.
- Responsible for directly addressing desktop service and support issues impacting end-users.
- Works closely with other IT&S functions to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and successful manner to maintain an effective and efficient end-user computing environment.
- Configures and installs desktop computing technology to support moves, adds, and changes ensuring minimal disruption in service.
- Provides hands-on assistance with the installation, troubleshooting, and diagnostic support for all desktop computing components.
- Resolves problems communicated via Help Desk Trouble Tickets, troubleshoots, and provides support to all end-users as needed.
- Installs implements and supports office automation software for the Windows environment.
- Develops and maintains technical and procedural documentation to be used by the Field Operations staff regarding PC software and hardware installation procedures.
Jr. Service Desk Agent Resume
Summary : Experienced on unclassified and classified Operating Systems. Hardware/Software: PC, Windows, MAC and MAC applications, Desktop Optimized Platform (DOP) and VMware, NETAPP, iPad, Avaya and Cisco VOIP phones, Printers, Plotters, Tandberg Centric 1700 MXP and Polycom RMX 2000 VTC equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Service Desk Analyst.
- Provided excellent IT customer service on desktop operating systems for customers worldwide local and remote.
- Serviced Webs tickets as the Active Directory Administrator; processed over 200 Web tickets daily.
- Managed on the average 50+ customer service calls per day, create, maintained security/distribution groups.
- Created continuity Standard Operation Procedure book through service call experience/troubleshooting which enabled better ticket quality and customer service and training aid for new employees.
- Experienced in installing Virtual Software, Mapping Printers/Plotters/Scanners, KVM Switch Boxes, and resolving hardware and software issues without ticket escalation, cache profile deletion, secure/non-secure network issues & NETS HP ticketing system.
- Experienced with customers that utilize thick and thin client workstations.
- Unclassified and Sensitive Network Protocols and operating systems.
Service Desk Agent III Resume
Headline : Professional Profile Excellent personal communication skills. Proven aptitude in problem solving. Work well under strict deadline schedules with attention to detail.
Skills : Support Analyst, Network Technician, Help Desk.
- Supported Umoja International System Implementation Deployment for the United Nations.
- Received calls with Cisco Desktop Agent and log all service requests in INEED tracking system.
- Performed & supported all service request categorization for all ERP, SAP, CitrixXenapp application issues.
- Configured and installed Citrix receiver for clients to access Citrix Xenapp virtual SAP application.
- Escalated all service requests to appropriate level/technician, if it cannot be resolved by service desk analyst.
- Ensured that service request is properly logged and that tickets receive a tracking number.
- Assigned roles in EIDMS , IDM security applications.
- Escalated all calls to the appropriate call center divisions.
Service Desk Agent II Resume
Objective : A highly motivated individual who is a fast learner and adapts quickly to any situation. Throughout career, have been the main point of contact for teams and have led them towards excellence through training and motivation.
Skills : Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Technical Support, Customer Service, Server 2008/2012, Citrix.
- Responded to incoming calls and emails from worldwide users.
- Investigated users and system raised issues, bringing them to a speedy resolution or escalation.
- Resolved various hardware and software issues in a 24/7 environment.
- Tracked, referenced, and escalated incidents and change requests.
- Supported for Remote Access, Configure and troubleshoot Cisco VPN client, wireless connectivity, and remote desktop connections.
- Supported installing and troubleshooting as required for Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Worked in Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
- Supported for remote access using RSA and general troubleshooting.
Service Desk Agent I Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented IT professional with proven experience as an IT Analyst and systems/network technician. Skilled at operating in a wide range of platforms. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to contribute towards availability, scalability, performance, and operational security of applications and services.
Skills : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MS Project, Visio, MS Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Oracle Tools, Developer/2000.
- Answered incoming calls and requests, troubleshoot, solve problems, and provide resolution to supported users within the contracted scope of support for each client.
- Created and resolved Help Desk call tickets in ticketing application (CA Unicenter Service Desk).
- Created and assigned Incident tickets in Service Center to appropriate IT assignment group responsible for the resolution of the request.
- Managed the queue for SSCs which doesn't have a local queue manager.
- Acted as a monitoring point triggered if any incident is not acknowledged within three hours.
- Acted as an alarm point that will act immediately for any incident if not resolved within 75% of the Contractual SLA.
- Handled the next-level escalation and updating the correct contact details.
- Followed up with service center management to keep an updated on-call duty roaster and updated contact Information to avoid miss-communication with Field Engineers.
Service Desk Agent/Executive Resume
Summary : Over 16 years IT experience with over 8 years working in Business Intelligence including MicroStrategy, Tableau, OBIEE, BO/Crystal Reports, SSRS/SSIS, SQL Server Management Studio, Informatica, Toad and Oracle Data Modeler.
Skills : Business Intelligence, Microstrategy, Data Warehousing, Crystal Reports, Toad, Databases.
- Provided 2nd Level support for all, including batch, resends and processing, Perl and shell script runs, Informix database administration.
- Responsible for assigned problems and technical issues through SRS Problem Management.
- Worked on various software implementations and rollouts including ISL.
- Resolved, mentored, trained, and directed newly hired and temporary employees.
- Monitored Express orders on a daily basis to insurance product delivery.
- Provided 2nd level Blackberry device support.
- Maintained superior customer service levels through technical expertise and interpersonal skills on a daily basis.
Asst. Service Desk Agent Resume
Summary : Seeking a Service Desk Agent position that will utilize skills set below to help others either through customer service, administrative duties, or through scientific research.
Skills : Process Management, Project Management.
- Provided technical support/problem routing for Entergy employees and contractors via telephone and use of Remedy and other employee-help tools.
- Used technical knowledge of Windows operating systems and other software, including Microsoft Office, to resolve problems for the above users.
- Triaged and classified customer incidents as per procedure and handled accordingly.
- Assisted with executive support by routing executive cases as needed.
- Managed user access via active directory, identity, and other management tools.
- Provided assistance and direction for mobile device applications used to interface with company resources.
- Managed Citrix consoles and assisted end users with remote connection issues.
- Connected to and troubleshot computer issues through the Borngar application.
- Educated customers on the use of Microsoft Outlook and Live Meeting.
Customer Service Desk Agent Resume
Headline : To obtain a job within chosen field that will challenge and allow to use skills, education, and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both and employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Exchange Server.
- Provided critical support in troubleshooting and maintaining all system applications and hardware resources.
- Interfaced directly with end-users to accurately troubleshoot and correct hardware/software issues.
- Prioritized support requests and delivered high-level failure analysis, resolving issues quickly and efficiently to meet customer service and quality assurance goals.
- Demonstrated excellent troubleshooting and diagnosing Network/PC equipment failures, ensuring the quick resolution to a variety of technical and user issues.
- Played a key role in coordinating support efforts for new software deployments, including Windows 7 upgrade, the release of WebEx Collaborative Tools, and migration to SharePoint.
- Served as a go-to support analyst, guiding peers on proper information gathering as well as new application use.
- Credited for designing a new SharePoint knowledgebase, documenting and compiling system information, and tracking/recording issue resolution strategies for evaluation and review.
B.S. In Computer
Service Desk Agent Resume
Summary : Service Desk Agent is with Hard-working, multi-tasking Executive Assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills.
Skills : Excel, Microstrategy.
- Performed proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of inbound file transmissions between Client Services and other JPMC locations and external clients.
- Provided over the phone assistance to clients and Level 1 Client Support groups throughout the organization.
- Identified, defined and accurately document all detected/reported problems and discrepancies.
- Used diagnostic and analytical skills to evaluate and resolve client file transmission problems.
- Maintained client transmission profiles and associated support documentation.
- Liaisoned with Network Services and Systems Management to troubleshoot network problems.
- Entered phone statistics and generate monthly report for management.
- Participated in Production review meetings as required.
Associate Of Science