Summary : Customer-oriented Bartender with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Food and beverage expert. Recently licensed in preparation and sale of alcoholic beverages, bar procedures, and liquor laws. Focused Bartender at multi-tasking and delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers. Maintains a positive attitude and a great sense of humor during peak hours. Hotel dining and catering professional versed in guest services food and beverage operations.
Skills : Title 4 Basic And Management Liquor Certification, Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Computers, Registers, Office Equipment
- Coordinated orders with different areas of the company to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regularly recognized by management for quality leadership and personal achievement.
- Hands on experience broadening customer services duties throughout the club.
- Stocked and maintained the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, and ice.
- Checked guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations.
- Mixed and garnished beverages according to recipe and portion control standards.
- Observed and advised against customer consumption of alcohol following symptoms and or multiple drink orders.
- Managed bar revenues, ensuring that all patrons were billed and all cash properly accounted for.
Bartender/ Customer Service Resume
Summary : Bartender/ Customer Service experienced in large scale events, as well as intimate gourmet dining and afternoon tea services. Qualified Bar Back with experience in service, food prep, cash handling and several computerized POS systems. Passion for craft beer and microbrews. In search of an opportunity to implement this knowledge while growing my familiarity with wine and mixology. Hardworking Bar Back with 22 years of experience at large-scale family dining establishments. Committed to upholding the highest standards of customer service and safe food handling practices.
Skills : Customer Service, Certified Food Safety Handler, Sexual Harassment, Alcohol Control Board Regulations, Health & Safety Compliance Summary of Skills Gulf Breeze High School.
- Maintaining a constant awareness of bartending practices and process improvements for the establishment, always aware of customer needs and satisfaction, skilled in informative and suggestive selling.
- Preparing cocktail and drink orders for customers or waiters to deliver throughout the establishment.
- Maintaining bar's stocks of supplies including spirits, beer, ice, mixers (juice, soda, bitters, garnishes, etc), supplies (straws, napkins, etc.)
- Maintaining bar cleanliness for spills, food debris, used dishes, glassware, and utensils, and miscellaneous trash.
- Waiting on and serving food as well as a drink to customers seated at the bar.
- Managing bar cash register, counting in and out prior to the start of and after the end of the shift.
- Assisting customers with menu orders, answering questions on dish and drink components and emphasizing allergy concerns and taste preferences.
- Verifying customer age for the legal consumption of alcohol, denying and reporting attempts of underage drinking.
High School in General
Senior Bartender/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Bartender seeking an opportunity to utilize my four years of experience in the service industry, where I learned to be a great team member, provide excellent customer service, and multitask effectively. Core Strengths are Active listening skills, Energetic work attitude, Professional demeanor, Detail oriented, Highly responsible and reliable, Team leadership.
Skills : Inventory, Shipping, And Receiving, Writing, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Cash Handling
- Expertly prepared both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages using correct techniques, liquid measurements, and garnishes.
- Continually provided exceptional service to customers by being friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating.
- Maintained updated knowledge of all menu items, specials, liquor brands, beers, and non-alcoholic selections.
- Set up bar for operation, obtained cash bank, accurately recorded sales, made correct change and prepared charge slips for guests.
- Followed bar recipes to deliver consistent drink quality, control costs and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Carefully followed alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests.
- Completed regular bar inventories and daily requisition sheets as requested.
- Thoroughly washed and wiped down prep areas, equipment and utensils used.
Server/ Bartender Resume
Headline : Server/ Bartender with more than 5 years of experience bartending and working in various nightclub and gaming bar settings. Successful at being a fast worker who always goes the extra mile to keep customers happy, consistently providing guests with the highest quality of service. To obtain positions to maximize my customer service and sales skills. Friendly, open and committed to building a customer base by providing a positive service experience.
Skills : Food Safety Certified, Responsible Vendor Certified, Public Relations, Management, Limo Driver, Bartending
- Responsible for interacting with patrons, guest, fellow workers and supervisors in a polite and welcoming manner.
- Responsible to be knowledgeable of all 70 rotating beers on tap as well as the beers brewed in the house responsible to be knowledgeable of full liquor bar and craft cocktails.
- Using various marketing techniques on social media to bring in new business.
- Using active listening techniques to understand exactly what they need to be satisfied.
- Establishing relationships with each guest and help build a strong reputation for the company.
- Assuring all guest have perfect bar experience and receive fast courteous service their entire visit.
- Helping guide guest with any menu selections they may have questions about.
- Answering phone and email inquiries regarding our establishment and nightly specials.
Server/Trainer/ Bartender Resume
Objective : Exceptionally meticulous and energetic Server/Trainer/ Bartender with superior customer service records serving drinks in causal and fine dining establishments. Adept at handling stressful and unpleasant situations with complete courtesy and professionalism. Strong multitasker who thrives in a hectic high-pressure working environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling, Inventory Control, Communications, Sales, Call Center
- Properly checked IDs for guests who appear to be under 30 years old.
- Stocking all beer, wine, spirits, produced based on projections from the daily functions sheet.
- Maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Greeting guests in a courteous and friendly manner promoting and documenting orders for drinks.
- Mixing garnishes and presented drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
- Inputting orders into a register at the point of sale and creating a check for each guest and personal guests, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receiving cash from guests making any change if needed, verifying the validity of charges, recorded charges, and ensuring vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all money.
- Locking up and storing all beverages, food and other equipment items, depositing cash drops and securing bank.
Summary : Well-rounded Bartender/Manager with a wide-ranging history of 21 years in the service industry. Looking for the opportunity to build and strengthen the customer base of a fine establishment. I bring a passion for the industry, a fun, positive attitude and an understanding of customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Sales, Customer Service, Leadership Development, Business Analysis, Business Management
- Demonstrated the ability to provide guests with genuine hospitality and to deliver exceptional services in the bar area.
- Provided excellent patron experiences through phenomenal customer service, evidenced by a high number of regular patrons.
- Provided exceptional service for bar guests while making a signature and classic cocktails for bar well within a two-minute guest expectation time.
- Managed money coming in and out, and in charge of placing liquor and beer orders.
- Took part in fast-paced, high-volume shifts along with also experiencing the restaurant and food service part of bartending.
- Mastered the practice of up-selling, thus increasing sales and providing the customers with the best options that the restaurant offered.
- Built a loyal and regular clientele base, henceforth creating consistent sales for the restaurant.
- Checked identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
Assistant Manager/Bartender Resume
Summary : Greatly talented bartender with a vast background of 8 plus years in casual fine dining, wine presentations, making and serving drinks to guests, directly or through wait-staff. Motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service. Skilled multi-tasker capable of juggling many competing priorities with minimal direction. To obtain a job that will lead me in a new direction. Preferably that will use my years of experience and education while teaching me new skills, furthering my career options.
Skills : Mac And Windows Operating Systems, Communication, Social Networking, Microsoft Office, Team Oriented, Creative, Sales, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Customer Service
- Regularly checked on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
- Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
- Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs, and other special requests.
- Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
- Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Served each guest with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude.
- Performed closing duties including cleaning, sanitizing and replenishing.
- Broke down the bar after events and returned leftover liquor, glassware and banquet carts.
- Maintained familiarity with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards.
BS in Hotel And Restaurant Management
Lead Bartender/Server Resume
Summary : An energetic, dedicated and outgoing Bartender/Service Bar with the ability to multi-task in high volume workplaces, whilst maintaining a clean and efficient bar. I provide an engaging and entertaining experience for clientele, as well as ensuring a profitable bar by being aware of pour costs, the overall efficiency of the bar and always thinking of creative ways to streamline service.
Skills : Microsoft, Word, Excel, POS, Event Planning, Training, Sales, Strong Communication, Leadership, Training
- Providing an enthusiastic environment for the guests while creating a positive rapport by giving them the best customer service possible.
- Mixing ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Working with food and beverage director and bar manager to ensure high standards and quality customer service are always met.
- Displaying and retaining extensive knowledge of all liquors, wines, and entrees.
- Setting up before and after every shift to keep the bar clean and organized.
- Greeting guest and presenting food and beverage menus, preparing drinks and serving food as ordered.
- Preparing alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Exhibiting a high-level energetic response to customers to customers in the store and on the phone.
Bachelors in Social Work
Head Bartender/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly enthusiastic, dedicated Bartender/ Customer Service professional, motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Personable and responsible with 8+ years of experience, solid team player with an upbeat, positive attitude. Proficient, reliable, adaptable and able to multi-task in any given situation. Quick learner, with computer knowledge, focused on providing excellent customer service to everyone involved. Highlights Strong typing skills, quick learner, ability to handle a fast-paced environment, manage time effectively to meet deadlines, team-oriented and communicate well with people of all ages.
Skills : Bartending, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Customer Services, Powerpoint, Inventory, Cash Handling
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with supervisors, fellow employees, and local officials.
- Keeping comprehensive knowledge of inventory on hand, drink mechanics and drink pricing.
- Keeping bar clean, organized and fully stocked with glassware, garnishes, and alcohol.
- Keeping the bar clean of debris while also keeping supplies organized at all times creating a more efficient workspace.
- Creating positive, high energy, comfortable atmosphere for restaurant guests.
- Recognized for excellent performance and commitment to the brand standards by being promoted into management.
- Mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of the bar, following standard recipes.
- Assisting in preparation of opening and closing of restaurant /bar this included handling, counting and recording currency in the bill.
- Assisting the manager with the planning of special events, decorating, menu, drink specials, etc.
Summary : Bartender/Manager with 12 years of experience in excellent customer service with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. A talented bartender who is successful at consistently delivering the highest quality service. A fast worker who always goes the extra mile to sell more and keep customers happy. well-versed in customer service and specialty drink preparation. Ability to work individually and as team collaboration. Known for consistently exceeding goals. Solid work ethic and capacity to function well under pressure. Displays a high level of competence in a rapidly evolving work environment. Expert organizational talents and meticulous follow-through on all tasks.
Skills : Basic Computer, Sales, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Inventory Management, Heavy Machinery Operator
- Assisting with greeting guests, creating a good first impression for the guest experience.
- Possessing full knowledge and descriptions of all wines, liquors, and beers in the restaurant, and making recommendations.
- Making specialty cocktails, and add inspiration to new menus.
- Serving the cocktails, wine, and champagne in accordance with safe alcohol service standards.
- Serving guests of the bar area efficiently, and with complete knowledge of food and beverage menus.
- Receiving Server orders, issuing wines, mixing drinks and keeping proper control points.
- Meeting and exceeding all guest requests and expectations with a professional attitude.
- Ensuring the bar is kept clean and in good order throughout the evening.
- Adhering to the proper cash handling procedure including tip reporting, due backs, and bank.
BA in Psychology