Section Sergeant Resume
Summary : Search of a good working environment and to be part of a great team, High School or General Educational Development (GED) diploma and two years of experience as a correctional officer; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills : Effective Leader, Effective Communicator.
- Schofield Barracks, Hawaii United States Served in a supervisory staff position performing a wide variety of specialized duties related to security management.
- Worked as an Operations Non-Commissioned Officer at the Squadron level, reporting all information and obtaining all secret and highly valuable information to a higher echelon in support of over 1200 military and civilian personnel.
- Served as a Section leader in charge of a section containing 18 personal and there equipment along with Stryker vehicle.
- Noncommissioned officer and developed and implemented a multi-disciplined security program to protect government facilities and classified information, with roving multi-cameras, and surveillance system to not only protect our base camp in deployed operations in Iraq, but its personal and highly sensitive items.
- Monitored security compliance requirements, in accordance with (IAW) Army Regulation 190-51 and provided general intelligence support to include; Personnel and Physical Security, Anti-Terrorism / Force Protection, Operations Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), and automation security.
- Coordinated and conducted security inspections, inquiries, and assistance visits IAW AR Managed the accountability, welfare, training and development of 25 personnel.
- Planned and coordinated activities between fixed guard posts and roving patrol teams, and enforced military and local laws with strict physical security standards, for the protection of Army personnel and equipment.
Associates In Information Technology
Sr. Section Sergeant Resume
Summary : Expert Construction Foreman with expertise in surveying, drafting, and roadway and pipeline inspection. Motivated Construction Manager with over 25 years of experience leading teams of general contractors and laborers on large scale residential and commercial construction projects. Proven to be highly effective at finding the best methods possible to complete exceptional construction projects.
Skills : Leadership Development, Management, Training & Development, Instructor, Powerpoint, Supervising.
- Served as a Section Sergeant in a Horizontal Construction Company of a Combat Effects Battalion.
- Responsible for the health, welfare, morale, training, and combat readiness of 14 Soldiers.
- Interpreted information on grade stakes cleared, grubs, striped, excavated, back-filled, ditches, stockpiled and pushed scraper with tractor crawler cut and spread fill material with scraper.
- Assigned as a Squad Leader with duties to include responsible for health, welfare and safety of over 14 soldiers ensured soldiers meet standards in personal appearance maintained and accounted for their individual and unit equipment and property taught individual and collective training, developed unit cohesion, fostered the values of loyalty and commitment, and built spirit and confidence evaluated training coached and counseled.
- Conducted routine quality audits to ensure that work was progressing per the specifications and initiated corrective actions.
- Guided and directed third-party inspectors through project construction, commissioning and closeout.
- Avoided construction delays by efficiently following through with all site inspections in a timely manner.
Jr. Section Sergeant Resume
Objective : Results-driven professional with over of progressive leadership experience leading and managing the complexities and challenges of diverse operational initiatives; a direct and decisive professional, with the cross-functional management skills to manage the execution of core operational, training, logistics, and administrative functions to drive overall bottom-line performance.
Skills : Autocad V.12-2010, Microsoft Office, Computer Repair, Computer Networking, Fabrication, Steel Construction, Welding, Plasma, Waterjet, Machining.
- Worked through a series of progressive roles based on the demonstrated capacity to lead multiple and concurrent operational, training, and logistics management initiatives; recognized for a relentless drive, accepting difficult challenges, and exceeding organizational objectives.
- Provided leadership, technical expertise, support, and training for 35 Soldiers processing tasks for the support of unit functions; oversaw the daily workflow to maximize team performance and ensured that all repair schedules were met within prescribed time frames.
- Managed the receipt, handling, storage, accountability of 250 items of rolling stock and ground equipment valued in excess of $10M.
- Coordinated the implementation of actions involving acquisition and distribution of materials, supplies and equipment, and ensured that inventory was available to meet all organizational objectives.
- Served as the Contracting Officer Representative providing technical oversight and overall acquisition and management of vendor services.
- Prepared and wrote all current contracts for service and oversaw all problems with non-performance.
- Developed, implemented, and monitored all safety practices for the maintenance operations, enforcing compliance with all safety regulations, policies, and procedures to minimize accidents.
Bachelor Of Science In Sports
Section Sergeant III Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of broad-spectrum fracking, petroleum and fuel distribution systems, and related transportation management experience. Possess outstanding technical proficiencies, with the proven ability to produce superior results in fast-paced hands-on environments; work effectively in both self-managed and team-based projects, maintaining the highest ethical, quality assurance standards, professional demeanor, and cooperative attitude.
Skills : Supervisory , Petroleum Testing And Transporting, Fracking Oil Field.
- Worked through a series of progressive roles based on the demonstrated capacity to lead multiple and concurrent petroleum, fuel, and related logistics management initiatives.
- Provided logistical analysis and conduct operational reviews of operational and supply plans pertaining to bulk petroleum facility sustainment, transport, and maintenance.
- Oversaw the receipt, storage, assembly, and transport of a wide variety of supplies, material, and equipment for bulk fuel and petroleum distribution.
- Provided leadership, technical expertise, training, and support for two Non-Commissioned Officers and up to thirteen Soldiers processing tasks for the support of section functions.
- Managed the quality, maintenance, accountability, and control of vehicles and related accessories valued in excess of $2.5M.
- Conducted thorough inspections and audits of all fuel plans, operations, equipment and personnel functions to verify compliance with all quality assurance, safety, serviceability, and environmental protection laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Monitored sampling and testing to ensure proper technique, validated test results, and prevented distribution of contaminated products; identified unnecessary risk or deficiencies, developed corrective actions, and ensured proper implementation of all plans.
Criminal Justice Administration
Section Sergeant II Resume
Summary : Over 12 Years IT Experience, Proven Leadership, Bachelors Science Degree, ITIL Certified, Army Veteran, Secret Security Clearance, Identified as a Global Top Performer, Focus on Customer Service.
Skills : 4-40 lift operator, inventory, management of supplies and personnel, picker operator.
- Served as a primary weapons instructor for a year.
- In charged or ordered supplies, inventory of supplies, maintaining equipment, establishing a work routine to speed productivity, and leading 15 other soldiers.
- Responsible to teach classes of 30 plus students.
- Coordinated with and worked alongside Transportation Supervisors to manage fueling equipment and a motor pool.
- Served a 12month and a 15 month deployment in Iraq and a 4 month deployment in Haiti after the hurricane In charge of logistics for entire battalion.
- Conducted full Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) assessments to establish and enforce procedures for timely correction and control of workplace hazards.
- Contributed knowledge to further the development of the operations by participating in quarterly reviews and improvement initiatives; briefed the Commander on the status, readiness, training, and expenditures, and developed, presented, and recommended effective and viable courses of action regarding operational readiness, training, and support issues in all functional areas.
Section Sergeant I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position based upon qualifications, skills and experience, Provided classroom instruction and hands on training to over 100 Afghan Security Forces; key areas of training were on marksmanship, physical. Instructor / Writer Served as an Instructor / Writer of the High-Mobility Engineer Excavator Type Field Level Maintenance New Equipment Training (HMEE FLMNET).
Skills : Combatives Level 1, Air Assault, Leadership Training, Leadership Development, CPR, Small Weapon Handling, Hazmat.
- Oversaw convoy operations, logistics for the company, training exercises and occasionally liaised with the Canadian Military in joint training operations.
- Instructed personnel in Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) familiarization and Hazardous Waste Operation (HAZWOPER).
- Responsible of assisting in over viewing the day to day operations of the Bryant Airfield Ground Support Maintenance shop.
- Developed, validated, and revised lesson plans, and training manuals (TM) covering the components of the HMEE FLMNET courses.
- Implemented systems to improve process efficiency and reduce the project duration.
- Scheduled all contractors and materials deliveries.
Conducted research, reviewed message traffic, documents correspondence and maintained files on continuous and recruiting support requests.
- Conducted; in-depth analysis of personnel and equipment augmentation requirements in support of military operations, and institutional programs.
History, Political Science
Assistant Section Sergeant Resume
Headline : Hard working, highly industrious professional offering over 20 years of proven, real world experiences throughout health care and community engagement. Decisive and direct management style with the ability to work under high stress in fluid environments. Possess a Let's Make it Happen attitude. Excellent ability to prioritize in time sensitive, critical situations.
Skills : Counterintelligence, All Source Analysis, HUMINT.
- Assisted in planning training and operational activities to ensure a productive work environment.
- Planned an implemented training activities such as classes, workshops, and exercises.
- Set standards for 16 workers.
- Evaluated job performance and completed evaluation reports.
- Planned and supervised preventative and corrective maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Reviewed technical manuals for maintenance and repair work, useful in quality control checks.
- Acted as labor relations advisor to organization manager.
AS In General Studies
Associate Section Sergeant Resume
Summary : Over 13 years experience as an infantry mortarman Subject matter expert on 60mm, 81mm, and 120mm mounted and dismounted Deployed in support of operation Iraqi freedom Secret security clearance Honorable discharge Drug free.
Skills : Can Operate Dozers of all sizes, back hoes, Graders of all sizes, scrapers, front end loaders, forklifts, Haul equipment know how to tie down correctly.
- Directed and supervised members of the section.
- Instructed and directed the construction, camouflage, and defense of the section position.
- Responsible for the verification of safe firing data.
- Supervised the handling, storage, accountability, and distribution of ammunition.
- Provided advice and support to senior leaders on the placement of various personnel to align personnel with organizational requirements.
- Assisted in the planning and execution of organizational missions to enhance unit readiness.
- Recommended personnel for promotions and reductions based on a strict set of performance criteria.
Assistant Section Sergeant I Resume
Summary : Section Sergeant is an experienced and capable leader responsible for the day-to-day operations of a section. This includes recruiting, vetting, developing, and training members of their section.
Skills : Graphic Design, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Managed, supervised and executed transportation, fuel, passenger control, and international shipping operations for what was then the largest worldwide deployable Theater Aviation Battalion.
- Served as Section Sergeant for an Aviation Support Company and Passenger Control Supervisor for a Movement Control Team.
- Deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan throughout a total of 43 months Directly managed global cargo, transportation, shipping, and passenger movement operations.
- Proactively dealt with the very unusual issues associated with moving personnel and equipment from Kuwait to Iraq and back.
- Authored procedures and verified proper implementation of the packing, safeguarding, and antifreeze and other protective measures required for equipment to operate both in blizzards and the overwhelmingly hot and destructive weather of Iraq.
- Interpreted doctrine, standard operating procedures and guidelines to resolve complex and/or unexpected movement issues.
- Trained and oversaw implementation of arctic safety programs to ensure personnel met HAZMAT, OSHA, EPA, and Army regulations and requirements to safeguard sensitive equipment, liquid, fuels, and themselves.
Transportation Of Hazardous Materials
Section Sergeant Resume
Summary : Motivated problem-solver with fourteen years of demonstrated ability to supervise, lead, follow and serve in all aspects of operations, while also being responsible for the training of subordinate personnel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Web Development, Computer Hardware, Computer Proficient, Excel Spreadsheets, Outlook, Leadership, Mentoring, Leadership Training, Time Management.
- Provided tactical and technical guidance and professional support to subordinates.
- Made recommendations to superiors in the accomplishment of their duties.
- Planned, coordinated and supervised activities pertaining to organization, training and combat operations.
- Edited and prepared tactical plans and training material.
- Coordinated implementation of operations, training programs and communications activities.
- Leads as a member of a mortar section employing crew-served and individual weapons in offensive and defensive operations.
- Performs land navigation.
- Managed and helped complete the maintenance and repairs of equipment and tools.