Reviewer III Resume
Summary : Experience in the design of various piping systems, piping supports and equipment installations in nuclear & fossil power and oil & gas industries. Proficient user of Auto Cad, 2D & 3D Modeling and Micro station.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Guided and supervised Drafters and Designers to create new ISO's and update Existing ISO's using raster file, create new single-line diagrams.
- Reviewed ISO's, single line diagrams, and P&ID's for Fire Protection pipelines Equipment Drainage pipelines, Sanitary Drainage system lines.
- Created boms for all new systems using W.C., and Compressed Air pipelines.
- Communicated with the client on a daily bases to deal with updated information and new comments.
- Led a team of four employees to review P&ID's and Isometric drawings.
- Captured all of the changes that were marked up on the walk down Isometric Packages.
- Gathered this information meant looking through the hydro-test, office and field copies, database, and with the QA/QC group.
Reviewer II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will utilize skills, abilities, and experience to contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Clinical trial, Oncology, Marketing, Finance.
- Checked to look for any minor or major discrepancies was responsible for making sure the investigators asked.
- Required questions depending on what issues were provided or developed throughout the investigation.
- Required to make sure the investigators went out and obtain that information.
- Answered any questions teammates have on their case when our manager.
- Worked one on one or with two people at a time reviewing each case they work for about a month or until they are ready to work on their own.
- Reviewed advanced cases and case type materials to ensure they are in accordance with established Office.
- Provided guidance to Field Investigators to ensure that work was completed in accordance.
Headline : Experience in the design of various piping systems, piping supports and equipment installations in nuclear & fossil power and oil & gas industries. Proficient user of Auto Cad, 2D & 3D Modeling.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, customer service.
- Evaluated Statement of health forms to identify situations requiring referral to Medical Underwriter.
- Approved/decline based on Auto Approve and Decline List as well as additional medical conditions/medications, as outlined in the Level II guidelines.
- Managed and organized work to meet multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ensured department turnaround and customer satisfaction are met.
- Maintained production and quality standards. Interpret customer Statements of Health provisions and process accordingly.
- Determined the insurability of the financial risk, based on the initial review of the Statement of Health, and all medical information provided.
- Responded to written and/or telephone inquiries from policyholders, employees, and Account representatives.
Reviewer I Resume
Objective : Mechanical Engineer with combined experience in corporate and engineering environments. Creative and innovative engineer, manager, administrator, public speaker, and entrepreneur.
Skills : Computer Applications, Data Entry.
- Participated in all aspects including design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Analyzed requirements, design, and development of robust and scalable solutions to business or operations problems.
- Assessed the adequacy of current risk ratings and accrual status. Use credit and financial information to verify the creditworthiness of existing borrowers.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of management processes in various portfolios.
- Based on results, proactively recommend if a change to review frequency is warranted.
- Regular interaction with business unit leaders, executive management as well as regulators and auditors.
- Provided consultative feedback to relationship managers and unit managers relative to credit/loan quality issues arising from reviews.
Summary : To work in an esteemed organization by taking up challenging assignments in a learning environments to attain new heights.
Skills : Organization, Punctuality, Leadership, Multitasking.
- Reviewed accounts for three different businesses. Helping team members during month-end closing.
- Identified errors/Defects in review and update in CAPA and provide justification if required.
- Verified whether unreconciled balances uploaded correctly with proper supporting.
- Provided reports to the supervisor as per the requirement ex. Reconciled % for the past six months, attendance tracker.
- Cleared queries of Team members with the constructive path forward.
- Scheduled calls every fortnight to clear pending queries which were reporting continuously as Un recon.
- Supported Danisco reconciliations from transition to till date during closing.
Summary : Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC). Involved in designing, developing, testing, integrating and implementing, software applications based on Microsoft.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Interviewing, MS-Excel.
- Developed Test Suites for Microsoft protocol documents. Used Spec Explorer for Model-based testing methodology for conformance.
- Developed Protocol Adapters and Sever Control Adapter for System under Test.
- Verified of Microsoft Protocol Technical specifications against the existing server and client implementation.
- Tested suite helped to analyze and figure out missing requirements, technically incorrect information Interaction with respective product teams.
- Technical coordination in between team and product group (Customer) for respective protocols.
- Conducted a review of background investigations to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Mentored and trained reviewers, as well as, assisted with computer and procedural related issues.
Lead Reviewer Resume
Headline : Excellent Leadership Skills Team Player with excellent communication skills Proven ability to be effective in various situations Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Application, internet, email, and typing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Legal Research, Coaching.
- Performed an accurate and efficient document review on several large-scale document review assignments.
- Reviewed large volumes of regulatory, financial, and corporate documents related to a complex antitrust litigation action.
- Performed review and analysis of intellectual property contracts, patent applications, and corporate documents related to patent litigation.
- Maintained confidentiality of clients and case materials.
- Reviewed and coded documents for privilege and relevancy issues.
- Consistently maintained both high speed and accuracy metrics for both review assignments and have been consistently a top performer.
- Proofread various real estate inspection reports Communicated with field representatives.
Reviewer I Resume
Objective : An outgoing person and enjoy seeing a job well done. Honest, dependable, hardworking and detail orientated. Highlights Administration and Management Negotiation Customer Service Judgment.
Skills : Human Rights, Research, Religious Studies, Ethics.
- Abstracted and data entry for HEDIS and HEDIS like measures. Over reads of medical records and working in EMR systems.
- Performedprovider/practitioner medical record reviews, abstraction, and data entry for HEDIS measures as part of Quality Management.
- Reviewed assigned medical records in order to abstract clinical data elements for HEDIS reporting, e.g.resulting of laboratory tests.
- Integrated data collection from a variety of electronic and paper sources.
- Maintained HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information.
- Attended conference calls and meetings as necessary to provide information relating to clinical reviews and compliance.
- Ensured accurate report information Updated client billing information.
Asst. Reviewer Resume
Objective : Masters Creative Writing Thesis Novella- Wedding Games Developed Public Relations Campaign for Choctaw Indian Tribe, AL Developed Training Manual for Baptist Campus Ministries, AL Radio Broadcaster & Scriptwriter.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, MS-Excel.
- Reviewed reports transmitted from field investigators to ensure OPM standards and OMNISEC performance metrics are met.
- Monitored assigned cases to ensure compliance with delivery due dates and track submission of investigative leads.
- Prioritized cases where noteworthy or derogatory information is developed.
- Monitored pending cases, review, and revise reports of investigation.
- Checked for the quality and take necessary actions to complete the case in conjunction with the investigator's supervisor.
- Investigative quality issues to the attention of the supervisor and QA staff.
- Scheduled additional leads as discovered in the investigation.
Headline : To obtain position that allows to utilize education and practical work experience. Reviewer is responsible for assisting the Product Manager in reviewing product requirements, feasibility studies, and other documents.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Ensured that quality investigation standards are achieved in accordance with very strict guidelines set by our customers.
- Guaranteed timely processing of cases that meet specific contractual deadlines.
- Obtained complete information necessary for acceptable background investigations.
- Adaptable in ordered to meet the ever-changing needs of the customer.
- Performed multiple processes within the department. Worked with the Home Affordable Modification Program.
- Reviewed loan documents and prepared packages. Scanned and profiled documents using ECOPY.
- Showed positiveness towards given tasks, making them feel secure with work and interest in their matters and expectations.
Objective : To learn new skills and obtain a full/ part-time job. Collected anterior teeth to perform histological testing on pulpal tissue research assistant, department of biomedical sciences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, PIPS.
- Performed basic research and fact-checking. Promoted to Managing Reviews Editor.
- Supervised a person Reviews Team, edited reviews, and posted content to the website.
- Coordinated with artist and label PR Representatives to obtain unreleased music for review by staff.
- Maintained site data using Google Spreadsheets. Skills Used work without general supervision.
- Responsible for hiring and training individuals for the Reviews Team.
- Responsible for Analytics and Marketing using Google Analytics to devise the best marketing strategy for the company.
- Reviewed that merchandise matches with the information posted in invoices.