Grants Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented non-commissioned law enforcement personnel with impeccable judgment and a strong work ethic.
Skills : Project Management, Research, Fundraising.
- Initiated, planned and developed General Administrative Procedures for agency funding, managed their approval process.
- Assisted in identifying and addressing gaps in services that could result in deficiencies with state and federal compliance.
- Developed and implemented projects and programs for grant-funded initiatives.
- Developed, executed and, monitored and controlled programs legislatively mandated.
- Coordinated and managed stakeholder engagement.
- Maintained grant records in accordance with established file structures and record retention schedules.
- Communicated and coordinated with local, state and federal agencies regarding funding opportunities, program priorities.
- Procured and managed funding, both for the agency and individuals within the system.
Grants Manager I Resume
Objective : Compliance, management, budget, business development, project coordinator, and public sector experience. Results oriented seeking continuous improvement.
Skills : Financial Accounting, SAP Financial Software.
- Provided support services for individuals during and after domestic or sexual violence.
- Authored grant proposals to federal, state, county, foundation, and corporate funding agencies to provide support services.
- Generated grant proposal ideas to meet those needs, identifying needs that fit within the scope of the agency mission.
- Developed a strategic funding plan and collaborated with agency personnel to determine particular pieces of information for grant submissions.
- Completed requested funding reports from granting agencies and verified the accuracy of grant request submissions.
- Maintained accurate grant records and performed various auditing duties within the organization.
- Failed to obtain from the Department of Housing and Community Affairs.
Grants Manager III Resume
Summary : Administrator offering over fifteen years of medical research and development grant management. Expert customer service with patients and families to coordinate needed services.
Skills : Leadership Development, Grant Writing, Fundraising.
- Assisted ITMM investigators with the management of all funded grants, annual budget of approximately.
- Monitored account activity and advise principal investigators of any potential over/under expenditure issues.
- Maintained an Excel formatted system to track, monitor and generate budget reports and forecasting.
- Determined appropriate grants to be charged for salaries, equipment, and other expenditures while adhering to the established budget.
- Approved payments to vendors and submit invoices to Accounts Payable for processing.
- Monitored the salary distribution and salary analysis reports that post each month in the Human Capital Management system.
- Maintained the integrity of the Institute's grants by reconciling all accounts on a monthly basis through the use of expense statements.
- Assisted in the preparation of an annual IT budget.
Grants Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Served as a key member of the management team responsible for administering in grant funding from the Charitable Foundation, and enhance potential fundraising efforts.
Skills : Management, Grant Compliance, Contractual Compliance.
- Effectively administered all aspects of the grant-making process.
- Led site visits and create detailed field review reports for board evaluation.
- Efficiently maintained over detailed grant files annually meeting all legal, auditing and foundation requirements.
- Performed as a power-user with MicroEdge GIFTS, processing requests, and payments, developing electronic documents.
- Actively contributed to the dissemination and reporting of pertinent information at board meetings.
- Represented the Foundation at various community events.
- Effectively coordinated all media content including the Foundation website content, social media and Board portal.
- Established and implemented innovative strategies for streamlining and increasing the efficiency of grant-making procedures.
Master Of Science
Grants Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Grant Manager, highly effective at encouraging outstanding performance from team members and colleagues. Well-established and adept at networking and creating valuable partnerships.
Skills : Photo editing, design and layout, Adobe In Design.
- Wrote proposals for funding from corporations, private foundations.
- Recently completed HCBS application to provide services in connection with Medicaid Redesign.
- Secured funding in excess for peer specialist training, supported housing units, MHA's Court Appointed Special Advocates.
- Benefitted children in the foster care system, employment programs for people with disabilities and fundraising special events.
- Cultivated relationships with corporate and private foundation program officers.
- Coordinated with agency program managers to ascertain funding goals and ensure compliance with existing grants.
- Wrote interim and final reports on grant spending for funders. Maintained online records of current grants.
Jr. Grants Manager Resume
Objective : Grant writing with a demonstrated track record of success, development,fundraising, marketing, and communications experience.
Skills : Grant Writing, Management.
- Served this venerable performing arts institution as to its first full-time grants professional.
- Researched and identified local, national, and federal grant prospects.
- Wrote letters of inquiry, grant proposals, grant reports, and all related documents.
- Raised funding for numerous education programs, a capital campaign, and specific productions.
- Acquired new funders for the organization and increased grant amounts from continuing ones.
- Provided guidance in developing programs, including STAGES, a unique two-week summer camp for high school students focusing on set design and construction.
- Worked with Education Department staff to clarify goals and objectives and program outcomes.
Grants Manager II Resume
Headline : Development of programs/projects with effective implementation, facilitate with confidence, relates comfortably with diverse cultural and social-economic populations.
Skills : Leadership, Grant Writing, Substance Abuse.
- Responsible for the implementation of programs as they were developed through the Grant Writing process for submission to approval.
- Responsible for supervising those hired by the grants and overseeing the productivity of the project.
- Coordinated and administered grants upwards of 500k by expanding knowledge of grant strategies.
- Reviewed and edited pre-award and post-award documents for compliance on city, state and federal levels.
- Worked closely with HUD and other agencies and universities with funding.
- Received matching funds from the city of New Orleans.
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisory skills, public relations skills, time management, and life skills.
Lead Grants Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position with a dynamic organization that will allow to utilize experience in support of its constituents and staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Various Databases.
- Tracked and maintained extensive database of education-related grants, using Gifts for Windows.
- Compiled reports on financials and annual giving.
- Reconciled year-end reports with the Finance Department for purposes of tax filing and the annual report.
- Maintained a strategic grant production schedule in preparation for the Board of Directors meetings.
- Collaborated with a team to edit, proofread and produce quarterly reports for the Board meeting.
- Processed all grant payment paper work related to the Board meeting docket.
- Tracked grantee eligibility requirements and process extensive RFP mailings.
Asst. Grants Manager Resume
Objective : Provides an opportunity to use experience in successful grant writing, grants management and funder relations.
Skills : Customer Service, Analytical Skills.
- Provided grants to profit and non-profit organizations that work in the health sector.
- Co-developed a "pay for performance" system that depended on on-site monitoring, adherence to work plans.
- Worked plans were detailed the LOE and included schedules and other time frames.
- Payments authorized in tranches to assure compliance.
- Developed a training program and trained the training staff.
- Trained the program included numerous elements of capacity building.
- Managed expenditures within the limits of the approved budgets.
Associate Grants Manager Resume
Headline : Innovative and reliable project manager, writer, and researcher looking to utilize the skills gained in academia in an environment dedicated to community outreach and action to motivate social change.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills. Analytical Skills.
- Developed a work plan for and managed the VA Research Service grant program.
- Disseminated information and provide guidance on grant planning to principal investigators.
- Prepared and submitted federal and other grants.
- Prepared budgets for grant submissions, maintained database.
- Assured submission of paperwork to secure grant fundings.
- Served on Subcommittee on Research Safety, Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, coordinator for Institutional Biosafety Committee.
- Prepared biohazard protocols, IACUC and ACORP protocols, and sops.
Grants Manager Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented planner who multitasks to coordinate overlapping projects. Enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients, as well as completing tasks independently.
Skills : Databases, Sales force,.
- Managed all grant projects while collaborating with department directors.
- Organized all phases from proposals to program delivery and reconciliation.
- Oversaw web content and brochures for clients.
- Analyzed and identified prospective advertisers.
- Co-led a strategic planning meeting, focusing on a strengths-based approach.
- Managed in grants for stakeholders.
- Developed a written procedure for grants application and management so all internal clients knew their responsibilities.