Technical Administrator Resume
Objective : More than 8 years of IT industry experience in Installing, maintaining, troubleshooting web applications on IIS servers. Experience in database administration and supporting MS SQL /Server's. Good experience in migrating web applications between different versions of IIS servers and hands on experience in deploying websites on IIS Experience in configuring multiple web sites on same machines by using host headers and multiple IP addresses Good experience in configuring web server security and windows firewall rules for web servers Good experience writing scripts to automate IIS administrations tasks.
Skills : IIS, Windows, Wintel, Web.
- Produced daily and monthly performance reports.
- processed outstanding jobs, staff restructure data, personal telephone calls.
- Directly assigned to Program and Deputy Program Manager.
- Provided programmatic, technical, and administrative support to Boeing Program and Army Joint Program Office.
- Provided Executive Meeting Support Provide Technical Administrative duties.
- Revised various IP documents for the QAD ERP application including but not limited to Manufacturing, Inventory Control and Finance Deployed .
- Interfaced with vendor regarding equipment, PO Status as directed by PM's, System Engineers, and RF Engineers Renewal and rental increases of all .
Masters In Computer Applications
Sr. Technical Administrator Resume
Headline : Versatile and professional IT Technician with 5 years + progressive experience in maintaining computer systems through technical support and excellent communication with ability to function at high level in a wide variety of setting. Effective communicator and strategic trainer with superior detail orientation, adept at imparts information effectively across all management, department, and discipline levels and engenders collaborative spirit, consistently resulting in extraordinary outcomes.
Skills : Business Development, Leadership.
- Ensured that customer satisfactory levels are exceeded Managing Storage Units.
- Successfully designed, developed, edited and maintained organization's web page content based on target audience.
- Consistently communicated with team members to ensure the web development project meets project deadlines.
- Updated website content on a daily basis.
- Installed, configured and test IIS and Apache server before launching new web portal.
- Prepared, documented, and presented demos to management and external clients before initializing and finalizing projects.
- Demonstrated the ability to work diligently under pressure to meet deadlines.
Master Of Business Administration
Jr. Technical Administrator Resume
Headline : Administrative office support professional experienced in performing general office coordination, project management, customer service and technical support. Consistently demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask and resolve problems in a fast paced environment. Highly organized, efficient, detail oriented and analytical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Administrative Support, Administrative Support, Customer Service, Technical Support.
- Audited flights from PLS against master schedule for accuracy purposes.
- Audited and preparation of BRIO report for corporate office along with time summary report for Client.
- Kept inventory of all equipment in the facility and make purchases for on going and new, classified programs.
- Took initiative and accomplish tasks with very limited guidance.
- Tracked and logged engine run time for aircraft engines Ensure all aircraft manuals.
- Provided technical support to customers and associates for proprietary systems.
- Entered customer profiles and billing information in systems.
Asst. Technical Administrator Resume
Headline : Experienced developer with 30+ years of diverse project management and design/coding experience. Provided consulting/development support services across a broad spectrum of business disciplines. Extensive experience in manufacturing/distribution, order processing, payroll, and financial systems. Comprehensive experience with IBM Midrange computing including code migrations/conversions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Visio, Visio, Peachtree, Sap, Quickbooks, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Project.
- Compiled system reports and produced spreadsheets for management and accounting.
- Investigated and resolved issues with pc's, printers, copiers, faxes, phones, circuits, networking equipment.
- Installed and set up new equipment and software.
- Maintained relationships with vendors.
- Monitored pricing, contracts, compliance changes, usage and invoices.
- Researched file and system issues.
- Diagnosed problems and performed necessary corrections.
Associate Technical Administrator Resume
Summary : A highly talented and dedicated Business Management Analyst with extensive experience in budget analysis, expense monitoring and accounting, database and systems management, program review and administration, and regulatory compliance in both the public and private sector, eager to apply strategies and initiatives to improve organizational performance.
Skills : Business Management Analyst, Budget Analysis, Monitoring And Accounting, Database And Systems Management,.
- Answered incoming calls and forward to appropriate Technicians.
- Scheduled activations and deactivations of software.
- Confirmed product cancellations Update contact information.
- Designed/coded/implemented a robust Commissions system consolidating over 80 Access databases/related code into 20 DB2/400 databases along with 200,000+ lines of support code.
- Installed co-existence version of JDE.
- Provided 24x7 JDE production support and help desk call resolution on day shift.
- Acted as Technical Administrator/Lead for Implementor Source Control Package.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Technical Administrator III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Technical Administrator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Electronics, Computers, Mechanical, Supervision.
- Responsible for inventory management through a self-organized online portal.
- Monitored repair statuses as a liaison between technicians and customers.
- Delegated repair tasks to technicians based off of expertise.
- Liabled for knowledge and training of all technical internal processes.
- Assisted with the rollout of a new system, and post go live support.
- Assisted with the training of store personnel and Personnel /Payroll Administration.
- Undertook manual data base corrections.
Bachelor Of Science
Technical Administrator Resume
Headline : Administrative professional with over 14 years experience in both the automotive and hospitality industries. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Eagerness and willingness to learn and take on new challenges Hard working and dedicated professional Performance driven, enthusiastic team player Excellent written and oral communication skills Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Skills : Active Directory, Vmware, Network Management, System Administration, Project Management, Servers, Windows.
- Led projects as member of IV&V Team, providing oversight of IT Managed Services Contract.
- Monitored and assessed IT Contractor performance against contractual Statement of Work and Service Level Objectives.
- Developed and documented IV&V methodology used to fulfill support requirements.
- Monitored and verified IT user hardware, software, networks, and support services requirements.
- Performed data analysis, quality assurance, and verification of customer support trouble tickets in Remedy.
- Investigated, verified and validated best practices used to support customer's business model.
- Developed performance-based Award Fee recommendations, and monthly and quarterly deliverables and reports.
Bachelor Of Business Administration In Advertising And Promotion
Technical Administrator I Resume
Objective : Highly experienced application developer with 18 years of extensive IT experience in software development life cycle with expertise in data warehouse, business intelligence (BI), and ETL solutions. Has led and participated on teams doing analysis, design, development, implementations, enhancements, testing, and support of various ETL and Java based applications in these areas - Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Insurance, and government IT projects.
Skills : Advanced Excel, SPSS, SAS -Programming & Database Management.
- Utilized Ektron to set up and develop registration websites.
- Worked closely with Creative Department for website graphics and styling.
- Utilized Campaign Monitor and Outlook to conduct various email blasts to participants throughout a program period including invitation emails, registration reminder emails, final program information emails, and various miscellaneous communication emails as needed by the program.
- Managed the printing of program materials including name badges, personal schedules, departure notices, contact cards, attendee lists, labels, tent cards, and sign-in sheets.
- Managed and set up onsite equipment including laptops and printers.
- Updated the General Motors master dealership database with weekly updates.
- Served as the focal point for infrastructure management activities within the group.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science
Lead Technical Administrator Resume
Summary : An ambitious Information Technology management professional with over 18 years of comprehensive experience in a multi-site, multi-host networked environment. Highly knowledgeable in IT areas as well as business principles and processes. An understanding, innovative individual who has an excellent sense of teamwork to get results by instilling commitment, trust, fairness, and loyalty.
Skills : Sales, New Business Development, Marketing Strategy.
- Informs the Service Group Manager about infrastructure management issues and activities affecting their group.
- Performs first-level troubleshooting of computer-related problems.
- Reports hardware/software problems to FPI Service Group.
- Follows up on and reports intermittent or unresolved problems, as needed.
- Assists project staff with some types of hardware or software installations.
- Reads and routes technical alerts and memos to project staff as they are issued.
- Maintains records and logs on infrastructure matters, as required by the Quality Management System.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE In Information Technology
Technical Administrator Resume
Summary : Versatile administrative experience in fast-paced, data/information intense environments complement emerging skills derived from a BS in Information Science & Technology. Hands on use of database management, web tools and an array of business software provides accelerated insight into ways to optimize user efficiency and business effectiveness. A fast learner with strong customer service skills emphasizing proactive communications, decision-making and follow-thru.
Skills : Strong written and oral communication skills, Management.
- Envisioned, implemented, and managed IT infrastructure and network, including troubleshooting Hardware and Software (HW/SW) issues to minimize downtime.
- Provided engineering and maintenance services for Mobilink network for base stations and prime sites including logistics management for over 900 consumable items need for site performance.
- Helped migrate and launch large scale OS deployment.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrade.
- Responsible for service request tickets generated by the helpdesk in all phases such as troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, patches, fixes, and all around technical support.
- Configured and debugged policy based routing for special traffic, route filtering with route maps, route redistribution.
- Installed and maintained routers and switches in various network configurations.
BS In Information Science & Technology