Compliance Assistant Resume
Objective : Ability to write clear, comprehensive and grammatically correct documents. Work well in stressful and fast-paced environments. Ability to work in teams and communicate well with others Perform tasks.
Skills : Workforce Analytics, Microsoft Office Programs.
- Researched and analyzed case decision, drafted documents on issues relating to cases or issues relating to ELD
- Prepared cases for agency hearings and litigation before federal courts. Assisted in drafting case file documents such as Conversation Records.
- Worked on cases requiring extensive legal research, brief writing, as well as other duties necessary for the handling of pending litigations matters.
- Researched evidence to support law enforcement decisions for ongoing criminal cases.
- Worked with law enforcement sensitive data in ongoing criminal, civil, and administrative cases.
- Organized and maintained thousands of files in an electronic file system and SharePoint.
- Created a new intuitive architecture plan for the office's SharePoint: drafted and presented a plan to senior management.
Master Of Arts
Compliance Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a career in the Heath field, to further experience and knowledge received from a study in Health Sciences.
Skills : Excel, Word, Power point, SPSS, Publisher.
- Verified and worked with various insurance companies to ensure contractors are in compliance with State Laws.
- Maintained relationships with various insurance representatives to assist contractors with Compliance.
- Contacted contractors to assist with their renewal of insurance policy and provide any related updates that need to be made.
- Assisted the Claims Specialist with all liability claims that come in from customers that file incident reports.
- Entered all claims into the HMS System in order to maintain a record of the claim.
- Submitted the claim to the contractor's insurance company and then contacts Sedgwick to report.
- Maintained all the files for contractors and completes all necessary contact updates.
- Responsible for assigning contractors audits to various team members.
Compliance Assistant II Resume
Headline : Energetic Administrative Assistant with experience in providing a high-level executive support. Dedicated and focused on driving productivity by leveraging strong front office management skills.
Skills : PowerPoint, Publisher, Word.
- Maintained work orders for compliance inspections and testing.
- Handled all distributions of permits and certificates. Ordered general office supplies and other purchases.
- Maintained a standard supply inventory and monitored supply levels timely.
- Prepared highly confidential material and information concerning acquisitions, mergers and personnel matters; maintained current records on officers and directors.
- Reviewed all incoming correspondence; determined significance and appropriate action to be taken.
- Updated and maintained business and social calendars; arranged board meetings and corporate luncheons; received guests.
- Screened and handled telephone calls; coordinated and set up conference calls.
Compliance Assistant II Resume
Headline : Driven fraud and compliance professional effective at maximizing employer and customer service opportunities while exceeding individual performance goals.
Skills : Team Player, Communication Skills, Adaptability.
- Responsible for evaluating the circumstances of suspected fraud and make recommendations about future measures.
- Assisted with the review and audit compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Interviewed witnesses, complainants, suspects and research transactions and records to present investigation results.
- Gathered financial documents and other evidence for presentation in court.
- Developed and maintain vendors and business partner databases.
- Assisted external auditors as and when required.
- Required Was instrumental in uncovering serious schemes of fraud such as inventory schemes, vendors.
Compliance Assistant III Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and reliable varied experience in an administrative and psychological related capacity. Current graduate student.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Quick books, Power Point.
- Achieved a Performance Award and raise for creating four excellent and successful E-Learning training courses.
- Recognized for exemplary work in training coordination and planning.
- Performed formal new account training on Overdraft Protection Programs.
- Reviewed commercial and consumer loans for compliance with company procedures and Federal laws.
- Reviewed the company website quarterly for compliance with FDIC guidelines and Federal laws.
- Audited network and program access quarterly for compliance with company procedures and network security.
- Monitored high-risk accounts and report any unusual activity.
Compliance Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Dedicated and skilled professional with office and management experience which includes a background of instructional design, editorial assistance, quality assurance, documentation, facilitation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word.
- Reported to the Vice President of Internal Controls.
- Responsible for managing the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) quarterly certification process, provided administrative support and editorial assistance.
- Positioned as a temporary employee and hired as a permanent employee.
- Developed and maintained database systems.
- Compiled, organized, input, and maintained Internal control information on Intranet.
- Developed and managed standards and guidelines for implementation.
- Assisted staff with pre- and post-audit planning needed for each phase of testing.
Compliance Assistant I Resume
Objective : To explore a position that utilizes service skills and military family experience to enhance the armed forces community.
Skills : Workforce Analytics, Microsoft Office programs.
- Reported directly to the Compliance Officer of National Bank of Canada, an international financial institution.
- Ensured federal regulations were followed in the collection of client information.
- Verified and inputted client account information utilizing GIFTS database.
- Performed annual and semi-annual account testing.
- Created spreadsheets to monitor information collected to monitor accounts with unusual activity.
- Ensured proper procedures followed for large amounts of transactions in accordance with Patriot and Bank Secrecy Acts.
- Handled large amounts of personally identifiable information with the utmost discretion.
Jr. Compliance Assistant Resume
Objective : Experienced senior administrative professional. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Assisted compliance officer with creating and maintaining new accounting.
Skills : Yardi, FHA, MS OFFICE.
- Tracked sales representatives' spending to comply with OIG regulations, requiring regular communications with members of the sales team.
- Provided updates to Chief Compliance Officer.
- Document management: edited and maintained controlled documents, such as Forms, Work Instructions as directed.
- Internal document management on Sharepoint. Obtained MSDS documents and created binders.
- Completed and provided requests for company credentials by potential managed care companies.
- Oversaw removal of liquid waste from the lab's tank by remover each week and filed manifests.
- Advised managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
Sr. Compliance Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain an Administration position in which customer care, bookkeeping, secretarial, and general office paperwork skills will contribute to the utmost efficiency and productivity with the availability.
Skills : Power point, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Processed subpoena requests for company records. Reviewed subpoenas and identified compliance problems.
- Worked with attorneys, law enforcement, and court officials.
- Testified on the validity of company records in court or by deposition.
- Prepared/rendered billings and handled escalated customer issues.
- Maintained highly sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis.
- Set and maintained office appointments, court calendars, mediation schedules, discovery calendars, and client files.
- Reviewed federal and state laws to confirm and enforce company compliance.
Lead Compliance Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to contribute strong organizational skills, prior work experience, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Customer Service, Compliance, Business Management.
- Supervised for customer service representatives and airport line staff.
- Responsible for concierge and catering for pilots and VIP passengers.
- Managed rental cars and hotel reservations for all customers.
- Responsible for billing on fuel orders for private and government aircraft.
- Coordinated daily operations of the business, including the hiring and scheduling of staff.
- Organized daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports.
- Conducted compliance buys at grocery stores to ensure compliance with Wic regulations.