Day Manager Resume
Summary : Restaurant Management Customer Service Management Highly organized, customer service-oriented professional. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Track record for efficient operations working in a management capacity, both independently and as part of a management team.
Skills : Growth and management of businesses and ensurance of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding problems such as film interuptions, theatre temperature, and sound problems.
- Conducted regular ticket/in-house guest counts to assure proper reporting.
- Maintained familiarity with movies showing at theatre, as well as content and ratings.
- Trained new workers or evaluate their performance.
- Circulated among theatres to ensure that operations are conducted properly, that theatres are clean and safe, and that marqees and signs are appropriate.
- Explained and interpreted theatre rules, such as outside food/beverage or in theatre allowable attendance or device usage.
- Monitored staffing levels to ensure that ticket stands, ushers resources, and concession stands are adequately staffed for each shift, arranging for staff rotations and breaks and locating substitute employees as necessary.
Sr. Day Manager Resume
Summary : Customer service Strong communication skills Collections Data Entry Excellent money-handling skills Familiarity with POS systems Billing, invoicing, inventory verification and preparation of daily bank deposits Self-starter, detail-oriented, and a quick learner Knowledge of sales procedures Ability to contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment.
Skills : Many years of successful experience in customer service.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Maintained records of goods ordered and received.
- Managed staff, prepared work schedules and assigned specific duties.
- Performed sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Planed store layouts or design displays.
- Installed company's newly purchased shipping software.
- Directed and delegated tasks to employees.
Associates In Business
Jr. Day Manager Resume
Objective : Preparation of daily bank deposits.
Ordering and pricing inventory. Properly training and educating all employees.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Forklift Driver, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Prepared the entire store for the night.
- In charged of the entire store until the general manager arrives.
- Helped settle any dispute that would occur, whether it was between employees or if it was a customer with a concern.
- Recognized several times by supervisors for running shifts quickly and efficiently.
- Helped the store receive several A-ratings when the store would go under operations evaluations.
- Used Working at Dominos, would work at quick and efficient pace.
- Started out as cook but then moved into other employment positions such as: cashier, server, day manager, and call center phone operator.
Bachelor Of Science
Day Manager III Resume
Summary : Oversees all restaurant operations preparing for lunch and facilitates transition to night shift Food prep, cooking, developing weekly and seasonal .
Skills : Management , Office, Self Starter, Multitasking, Detail Oriented.
- Hired and trained new employees.
- Supervised employees.
- Managed a team and cooking, cleaning, cashier, count drawers.
- Used People and math skills.
- Coordinated the activities of your drivers (Scheduling, notifying dispatch, etc.).
- Monitored and evaluated the performance of your drivers.
- Monitored and making sure regular maintenance is done on all vehicles.
Day Manager II Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic administrative assistant with a solid work history in customer service. Motivated with strong work ethic and professional demeanor. Areas of expertise include accounts payable/receivables, ordering and inventory control.
Skills : Trained In Makeup Application & Skincare Through Merle Norman , Sales Experience In Health & Wellness Industry And Cosmetics.
- Managed studio.
- Interacted with clients to assess their fitness level & needs.
- Provided instruction on use of equipment.
- Administered vitamin injections.
- Collected payments, sales of supplements, supplies & equipment.
- Helped keep clientele happy.
- Provided one on one advice & goal setting.
- Used Organization, promptness, common sense, general medical & wellness knowledge.
General College Coursers
Day Manager I Resume
Headline : Highly skilled with over 20 years experience in customer service. Excellent communicator, highly motivated, team and detail oriented. Committed to developing innovative, creative, and fun learning environments. Additional experience in planning and managing budget, scheduling, enrollment, fundraising, staff training, and customer communication.
Skills : 10 Key And Computer Literate, Inventory Management And Hiring, Management.
- Opened the store and was responsible for store funds and great customer service.
- Interpreted and communicated work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Requisitioned and purchased supplies.
- Responsible for verifying that advertising materials and merchandise pricing were current at all times.
- Responsible for making sure policies were followed to control shrinkage and labor.
- Provided great customer service by going that extra mile.
- Able to turn our store around by increasing sales and lowering our shrink all by outside networking and tightening down inventory access to employees.
- Used Careful eye to detail and surrounding employees.
High School Diploma
Assistant Day Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced and accomplished 32 year old female professional looking to further career. All while using past job experience's working with the public to obtain a full time position within this company.
Skills : Experience As Apost Event Manager An As A Supervisor.
- Kept track of inventory and re-ordered stock on daily basis.
- Filed federal and state taxes and forms on a monthly basis.
- Handled all interactions with vendors, abc permit board, health officials and state police as needed.
- Handled all hiring and firing of staff as well as training.
- Kept track of daily cash deposits as well as bank accounts.
- Paid monthly bills on time for the club every month.
- Helped build this business from the ground up.
- Used Leadership and responsibility.
Associate Day Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain position as an Administrative Assistant/ Travel Arranger and thereby apply skills in employee relations and development, thus contributing to high performance and a high-quality end product.
Skills : Dispatch Manager, Branch Manager.
- Opened store in the mornings and prepared all food required on a daily basis.
- Ordered all food supplies, managed payroll and employee schedules.
- Ensured excellent customer service at all times.
- Handled all refunds and many customer service complaints.
- Managed cash office on weekends.
- Verified all registers were balanced and ready for next business day, and handled all deposits from previous day.
- Used Microsoft word, excel, outlook and navigated the Internet.
Assistant Day Manager I Resume
Summary : Over a decade of combined experience in Management and Information Technology, excel at troubleshooting, problem-solving, client communication and creative thinking, and am searching for a position in the IT field that will allow further strengthen skills and expand knowledge.a highly-motivated, dedicated and effective employee, and have no difficulty setting own goals and pushing to meet them.
Skills : Computer , Computer Repair, Technology, Customer Service , Hardware, Troubleshooting, Training, Leadership .
- Contacted both current and potential suppliers of raw ingredients to fill orders, resolved shipment or quality issues and determined optimal pricing for company purchases and products.
- Contacted and signed potential wholesale buyers for company products.
- Assisted in production and quality control of products.
- Performed daily and weekly reviews of sales and finances.
- Interviewed and trained sales associates for both primary and secondary business locations, and supervised those employees across one primary and two secondary locations.
- Created and displayed informational and promotional materials for the business.
- Negotiated sales agreements for patient care packages with Cape Fear Valley Hospital in Fayetteville, NC.
- Developed in-store informational displays and pamphlets the business and its products, contributing significantly to sales and business growth.
Day Manager Resume
Objective : Directed staff, help staff/guests with questions and concerns. Maintaining a healthy employer/employee relationship not only with your employees but also with the railroad.
Skills : Veterinary Assistant, Animal Care, Manager, Customer Service, Clerical, Kennel Technician, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Managed 31 parking lots in the downtown San Diego area.
- Supervised duties of 14 daytime employees.
- Oversaw payroll submission for the entire Surface Lots Division (Blueforce).
- Reviewed accounts payable/received for Surface Lots Division.
- Evaluated/analyzed location financials to regularly drive revenue.
- Prepared daily reports and audit ticket counts for cashiered locations.
- Collaborated with Business Development team to expand managed properties.
- Evaluated and decided rulings on all customer parking notice appeals.
BA In Social Science