Client Service Manager Resume
Objective : Proficient Personal Computer Skills Operation Management Content Management. Legal Records Management Facility Management Experience .Reprographics Expertise including Fiery and Image Capturing Expertise Over 25 years in operations, management and customer relations
Skills : SPSS, MS Office, Stata, Pro-Engineer, MS Project, MATLAB, Adobe CS, AutoCAD, Visual Basic, iMovie, Final Cut X, Microsoft Movie Maker.
- Developed and delivered relevant and engaging communications to internal employees and members.
- Produced two publications designed to enhance employee morale, perception and understanding of the organizational mission.
- Strategized and proactively worked with client groups to gauge internal communication needs and recommend suitable solutions.
- Determined appropriate content and developed effective messages for targeted internal audiences.
- Received recognition award for highest level of collaboration in working with others.
- Successfully increased readership of company publications to 40% within nine months.
- Improved the quality and frequency of employee communications across the organizations.
- Established a company communications style guide to standardize internal communications and ensure documents were aligned and consistent with corporate messaging and priorities.
- Conduct new patient admissions and complete all operations related paperwork.
Onsite Client Service Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position that allows me to utilize my strong communication and organizational skills, while at the same time providing me the opportunity to both learn and implement new skills that will help me be a valuable member of an organization. Strong leadership skills and ability to work effectively with others. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to accomplish all tasks efficiently and accurately.
Skills : Management, Administrative, Organizing, Supervisor, Excel, Power Point, Notary Public, Outlook, Scheduling.
- Recruited potential candidates for staffing, temporary and permanent positions.
- Supervised temporary employees through quality calls, site visits, performance evaluations and salary review.
- Managed and maintained client accounts in all five lines of FEG business.
- Ensured client satisfaction, discussed potential staffing issues and provided solutions.
- Acted as on site manager of FEG staff to ensure client satisfaction, promote productivity and quality assurance.
- Created and assisted in the development of pre-training manuals, orientation booklets and new business proposals.
- Conducted in-house seminars on staffing, temporary placement and interdepartmental communication.
- Conducted training sessions for client's employees on telephone etiquette.
Client Service Manager III Resume
Summary : Human Resource Assistant with accuracy and skill in working with employees, vendors, management and clients. Accomplished with a high degree of professionalism and strong problem resolution capabilities. Five years successful experience in customer service with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
Skills : Account Management, Benefits Administration & Compliance, Excellent Communicator and Presenter.
- Ensure representatives answer 100 plus client calls on a daily basis with the utmost of urgency and phone etiquette.
- Monitored the daily activities and calls of 9 customer support representatives.
- Reduced amount of employee overtime by effectively delegating tasks.
- Trained new quality customer service representatives.
- Improved service quality by developing a strong knowledge of company's services.
- Developed rapport with the customer base by handling difficult/escalated issues immediately and with the outmost professionalism.
- Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified timeframes.
Executive Client Service Manager Resume
Summary : Must demonstrate excellent Client Service Management skills including communication, listening and telephone skills.
Skills : Debt Administration, Treasury & Banking, Field Sales Finance, Supply Chain And Customer Care.
- Assists Financial Advisor in managing and organizing office work flow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice.
- Follows high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
- Provides client relationship support through interacting directly with clients to ensure accurate account set up and through acting as a liaison to answer client questions.
- Performs other practice management tasks relating to client service as needed.
- Responds to ad hoc requests, coordinates/tracks projects and/or manages business-as-usual projects.
- Extensive follow up with home office to ensure accurate account setup and resolve issues.
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients as it relates to servicing their accounts.
- Prepare preliminary financial planning recommendations and/or initial product solutions for advisor review and use in client meetings.
Client Service Manager II Resume
Summary : Seasoned Administrative Assistant with over 15 years of experience in fast-paced offices. Excellent customer service and writing skills. A proven track record of achieving exceptional results in prioritization and organization and working as a team player.
Skills : Training, Legal Writing, Project Coordination, Risk Assessment, Supervisory Experience, Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Synthesis, Drug Discovery, Analytical Chemistry, Chromatography.
- Provided web technical support to site builds, registrations, etc.
- Through targeted mailings and cold calling, reached out to doctors to stimulate sales.
- Proactively contacted clients in resolving potential issues.
- Accurately recorded client history of service using various tracking methods.
- Worked cross-functionally as needed to offer client feedback, enhancement report bugs, and assisted in creation of SOP documentation.
- Instructed clients on use of products, functions, and features (including software and downloads).
- Set up training activities with Physicians, office staff, and Nurse Practitioners for new and existing registrations.
Client Service Manager Lead Resume
Summary : Results-driven Client Service Manager expertly ensuring mutually beneficial client interactions through strategic management.
Skills : Treasury & Banking, Field Sales Finance, Supply Chain and Customer Care.
- Management of all billing and reimbursement for multiple emergency room physician groups.
- Completion and preparation of month end reporting and analysis.
- Profitability standards developed through auditing and proactive approaches.
- Oversight of all facets of client concerns, issues, innovations and problem solutions.
- Ensure relationship development and retention with the physician groups and hospitals.
- Maintained excellent customer service from everyone from our coders, billing and customer service representatives.
- Training the staff at the physician group locations on all procedural processes; including balancing daily close, patient demographics, charges and coding needs, insurance payment and patient payments processes.
- Consistently met deadlines while demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve corporate objectives.
Business And History
Sr. Client Service Manager Resume
Summary : A dynamic, goal-focused, and achievements-oriented professional with a solid background in office administration, special project management, and computer system operations. Demonstrates leadership, time management, problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to set priorities and organize operations for optimal results.
Skills : State Of Tennessee Notary Public.
- Administration & Organization Provided administrative and business support to the CEO and President of growing Mortgage Lender and support other members of the executive management team.
- Contributed to growing the company from a staff of 80 to the present staff of 200+ employees.
- Maintained CEO's and Presidents calendar - plan and scheduled meetings, teleconferenced and travel.
- Negotiated favorable terms and pricing agreements with hotels, vendors, caterers and other providers for service at special events, saving at least $10K annually.
- Planned and coordinated PR initiatives, business development events, partner retreats, holiday parties and more.
- Project managed the build of new corporate office and coordinate move of 80 employees.
- Communication & Client Relations Acted as liaison and maintained open lines of communication among senior executives, board members, shareholders, middle management and administrative staff.
- Enhanced communication between sales and operations departments and executive team, fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
Bachelor Of Science
Accounting Client Service Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Administrative Professional with over 10 years of experience; Recognized as an effective communicator and collaborator who generates growth in revenue and effectively motivates personnel to provide superior customer service. Successful history in resolving customer-related issues while maintaining revenue. Ability to analyze existing operations and implement new systems to improve organizational performance.
Skills : MIcrosoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, MRI Database.
- Manage all aspects of client account management, including both existing and new client development.
- Understand and effectively navigate clients' procurement process.
- Drive the execution of client facing activities to conclusion in a quality and timely manner.
- Manage service pricing and margins according to agreed organizational objectives.
- Review and add value to proposals prepared by junior staff.
- Market and sell solutions based on current and new service offerings.
- Coordinate delivery with cross functional teams.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of business and sustainable relationships.
Jr. Client Service Manager Resume
Objective : Customer Relations Managed the accounts and overall customer relations and satisfaction for 34 organizations, managing $2.7 billion in assets and revenue of $4.5 million. Worked with current customer to provide custodian services for new products and offerings, resulting in additional $150 million in assets under management and $30,000 additional revenue. Provided transition services for existing client who was moving from one investment manager to another, resulting in equities transition of $18 million and $2,500 revenue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Light Excel, AMS360, Applied.
- Responsible for the daily management, coordination, and maintenance of the company's custody, or Master Trust and Public Funds, or Specialized Trust Services Accounting Operations.
- Managed a team of financial service portfolio accountants through first-line managers for periodic timely and accurate information provided to assigned clients, including hiring, training, and development of staff.
- Actively involved as gatekeeper for quality and accuracy of all operational transactions for assigned accounts.
- Maintained client contact on matters relating to transaction processing activities, including education of clients related to operations area.
- Compiled and analyzed business information for senior management reporting, including input to management during budgeting process.
- Tasked with making new business and relationship presentations to existing clients, and as liaison to support areas.
- Participated in making marketing presentations to prospective clients about strategy or customization needs.
Client Service Manager/Assistant Resume
Objective : An accomplished and versatile professional with a proven track record of leadership, performance and profitability in the rapidly changing and competitive healthcare environment. Recognized as an empowering, hands-on leader with over twenty years of success combining strategic and tactical expertise with strong qualifications in process and people leadership and enhancing customer satisfaction. Demonstrated success in analyzing and interpreting data, designing and delivering easy to comprehend reports and continuously implementing solid business strategies which exceed financial targets and effectively maximize organizational efficiencies.
Skills : Management.
- Developed and built key relationships with Major National Account purchasers including: 3M, SuperValu, Concordia, ELCA, Lifetouch etc.
- Collected, analyzed and interpreted claims processing data to identify potential benefit changes that increased pass rate for claims processing while maintaining cost containment objectives for the organization.
- Persuasively presented benefit recommendations to clients and their consultants which influenced and achieved efficiencies and profitability.
- Monitored and communicated overall department performance information and ensured adherence to performance standards.
- Created and presented performance feedback reporting to clients.
- Developed and managed 30+ customer service support staff members.
- Successfully negotiated up-side performance guarantees to reward exceptional service.
Client Service Manager/Production Manager Resume
Summary : Integrity A proven strategic leader that translates business strategies into maximum profits commensurate with the best interest of shareholders, customers, and employees. Very knowledgeable of banking credit and proven track record of business development and exceeding goals. Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, and uncompromising ethics.
Skills : CRM.
- Managed and strengthened relationship with key Canadian client.
- Increased business through strong client relationship.
- Exceeded company quota by an average of 36% over 24 months.
- Successfully recruited on behalf of 6 Area Sales Managers and 35 Sales Managers for regional management, sales management and sales positions throughout Canada.
- Identified talent potential based on candidate's ideal attributes.
- Continuously improved prospect applicability based on feedback of former placements and client management.
- Worked closely with client's human resources department to ensure all pre and post hire practices were carried out within the hiring laws of Canada.
Client Service Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with your company that will allow the opportunity to utilize my skills and experience for mutual growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Office, Microsoft Excel, Project Management, Customer Service, Inventory Control.
- Successfully managed large printing accounts from developing the plans thru the completion of project.
- Interfaced with sales, programming and production to insure customer needs were met.
- Monitored project to maintain a high quality product.
- Resolved customer complaints and preformed follow-up calls.
- Effectively prioritize work in a high-pressure, fast paced environment.
- Possess excellent customer service skills, strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and written/oral communication skills.
- Wrote reports on production updates for supervisor.
Master of Science