Club Manager Resume
Objective : Seasoned Food Service Manager dedicated to bringing organizations to the next phase of growth and development. Diligent and motivated to improve processes, streamline operations and increase revenue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Point of Sale software.
- Responsible for entire operation of club.
- Reconciled vendor statements and handled payment complaints or discrepancies.
- Developed menus, pricing and special food offerings to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Planned special menus for in-house special events and catering.
- Carefully interviewed selected, trained and supervised staff.
- Correctly calculated inventory and ordered appropriate supplies.
- Promoted a positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee each customer received exceptional food and service.
- Skillfully interacted with external vendors to obtain the best quality in pricing and product.
B.A In English
Club Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : To secure a professional position within an established company where I can use my acquired skills to continue to increase my background through education, hands-on-training, and establish a lifelong career.
Skills : Analytical thinking with talent for identifying, improving, and streamlining productivity, problem solver with planning, organizational skills and detail orientation, adaptable, mobile, positive, resilient, ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce and customer base.
- Monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met each month.
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding accounts and service.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Plan and direct staffing with planned training to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Coordinate sales promotion activities, such as preparing for large sales days and advertising distribution.
- Confer or consult with district management and owners to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
Bachelors Of Science
Sr. Club Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong sales skills, marketing background and abilities to work well with people.
Skills : Sales Management, Marketing Strategies, Organizational Effectiveness, Opertations Managment, Customer Service Programs, Budgeting and Forecasting, Human Resource Coordination, Relationship Management.
- Responsibility for the total day-to-day operation of the club.
- Involved the hiring, training and evaluation of staff.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales/membership goals.
- Analyzing our past enrollment data, the club consistently meet or exceed set goals.
- Developed a marketing program aimed at raising Snap's visibility within the Linden Community.
- Worked with the club members on a daily basis to solve any member concerns.
- Developed a systematic method to track and facilitate the maintenance of the club's facility and equipment.
- Developed partnerships with local business to attract new members.
Jr. Club Manager Resume
Summary : To acquire employment within the business field where I can work cohesively with a team, while also gaining traction as a leader.
Skills : Quickbooks, demo sphere, CAD.
- Managed the bar, restaurant and the beverage cart employees.
- Responsible for all ordering of supplies.
- Balanced all daily transactions and took deposits to the bank.
- Responsible for all hiring counseling and firing of employees.
- One of the main jobs was the safety of food and sanitation in the kitchen area.
- Sure all customers in the bar behaved and that the employees handled all situations in a professional manner.
- Make customers really enjoyed the club and it's functions.
- Each year the club made a substantial profit which enabled us to keep cost down.
Club Manager III Resume
Objective : Innovation and creativity is a learning process that is key to growth and success in the future. Taking my past experiences and knowledge and moving forward to improve customer satisfaction and increase growth within the company.
Skills : Cash handling, computer skills, banking.
- Supervised staff of 15 with a focus on customer service and club cleanliness.
- Created and implemented new interview question series throughout franchise.
- Winner of multiple "Cleanest Club" and "On Account" awards.
- Resolved any customer matters that arose in a professional and timely manner.
- Pitched and implemented new concepts to increase member base.
- Regularly achieved and exceeded goals for expected profits.
- Managed the club inventory within a set budget to assure ownership the club ran cost efficient.
- Made staffing decisions for the club, including the hiring and dismissing.
Club Manager II Resume
Objective : To become a resourceful worker who has charted a successful career path with continually increasing responsibilities within the company. I am a great team player who enjoys an environment of constant challenges.
Skills : Excel, Management.
- Managed the facilities staff, assigned daily responsibilities.
- Responsible for the proper scheduling of the facility staff and manage time sheets.
- In charge of facility accounting, sales, and marketing responsibilities.
- Used Microsoft Excel to obtain sales reports.
- Maintained the club's appearance, making sure the cliental is in a clean comfortable environment.
- Utilized Microsoft Office to create marketing pieces for the club, as well as distribution.
- Participated in community events to market and promote the club.
- Responsible for the proper scheduling of the facility staff.
Club Manager I Resume
Objective : Results oriented with a diverse background in management and customer service. Energetic and motivating leader with proven ability to effectively manage both work responsibilities and staff. Self-starter and strong independent worker. Detail oriented and disciplined with strong ability to communicate effectively. Highly adaptable to ever changing environments.
Skills : Sales And Marketing.
- Handled all sales of incoming members.
- Responsible for supervising a team of 5 employees scheduling, payroll, etc..
- Worked directly with the owner to market and generate leads.
- Invited prospects into the club and converted into members selling training packages based on goals and needs.
- Grew the sustained monthly draft in my club by over 30% within 90 days of starting as club manager.
- Maintained highest closing percentage in the company and set the record for most new members in a month.
- The club also had the lowest attrition rate keeping the monthly draft as high as possible.
Assistant Club Manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a position as a Paralegal where I can utilize my ability to research, interviewing skills, document preparation, and my personal skills in order to assist a firm.
Skills : Secretarial.
- Successfully managed two Clubs Planned, organized, scheduled, and coordinated the food and beverage operations and its employees.
- Initiated requests for purchase of all subsistence requirements.
- Conducted initial employee orientation and training.
- Ensured all monies, inventories, furniture, fixtures, and other assets are properly controlled and safeguarded.
- Monitored cost of supplies, wages, and inventories on a daily basis.
- Maintained accounting of sales and reported them to senior management.
- Developed and implemented training seminars on sales and customer service.
Certification In Paralegal
Associate Club Manager Resume
Summary : Versatile background with an emphasis on organizational techniques. Proven interpersonal abilities and dedication to exceptional customer service. Skilled in accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll processing, problem resolution and prioritizing multiple responsibilities; enjoy a fast-paced environment, meeting established deadline. Able to learn and quickly adapt to new computer programs.
Skills : Administration, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Accounts Payable.
- Handle all payroll, accounts receivables, accounts payable functions.
- Manage daily activates, including hiring, training and staff evaluations.
- Perform computerized data entry of all membership activities for proper billing.
- Work collaboratively with Finance Committee in preparation of annual budgeting.
- Responsible for documentation of all expenditures, and substantiating with Board of Directors.
- Complete all daily, monthly and annual reports as required.
- Execute new computerized accounts receivable and payroll programs, including all data input.
Lead Club Manager Resume
Summary : Proactive and results-oriented with proven abilities in developing positive relationships with clients and coworkers. Possess a strong ability to adapt in different industries and diverse work settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PC, Mac OS X, Office Equipment, Research, Filing, Appointment Scheduling, Adobe, Database Management, Travel Arrangements, Communications, Organizational Skills, Written Communication, Problem Resolution.
- Managed a women-only fitness center, overseeing front desk operations and supervising a team of 3 employees.
- Supervised front desk operations, including: Member check-in New member registration.
- Personal Training package sales Appointment scheduling Met challenging sales quotas for productivity.
- Promoted the gym through Outside/Inside Marketing tactics.
- Conducted tours of the facility and presented membership packages to guests.
- Planned, and implemented, special events.
- Conducted interviews and hired qualified candidates for vacant positions.
BS In Business
Social Club Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Club Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office,Outlook, Publisher, Power Point. MLS, Point And Calyx. Peachtree Accounting.
- Hiring and firing of all paid employees, coordination of all volunteers and community service participants.
- Process and reconcile all monies received.
- Responsible for bank deposits and checkbook accounting.
- Pick up and process all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Instruct and communicate with bartenders regarding specials, scheduling, and closing duties.
- Assist 2nd Vice with any scheduled Post related events.
- Ensure proper inventory quotas by placing appropriate orders of beer, wine, liquor, bar supplies and food.
Club Manager/Director Resume
Objective : To acquire a position with a growing company, in which I can utilize my skills to the best of my knowledge and ability. To grow along with the company.
Skills : Inventory, Accounts Payable/receivable, Microsoft Excel, Word, Call Center.
- Responsible for overseeing and schedule 25+ employees.
- Design menu boards for customers viewing.
- Currently in charge of 1 VIP bar/lounge area, 1 corporate suite, 1 VIP Club/restaurant area and 1 all-access bar.
- Deal with a lot of people in different settings, during different events.
- Familiar with both Bypass and Quest POS systems.
- Responsible for monthly inventory and ordering inventory for events.
- Traveled to different arenas when they are in need.
Club Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Club Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Social Media Marketing, Fundraising, Grant Writing, Leadership Development, Sales, Manager, Scheduling, Customer Service, Hiring.
- Make sure classes started on time and the daycare was running properly.
- Everyday to sell a certain amount of memberships.
- Took care of payroll, made sure everyone had the correct bonuses and commission.
- know the club members, helped them focus on their dreams of fitness and health.
- Trained woman on all the equipment in the gym.
- Knowing how to use each machine correctly.
- Talked to them about fitness and weight loss management.