Case Management Supervisor Resume
Summary : Responsible for the supervision of client cases within the assigned management team.
Skills : MIcrosoft Office And Various Other Computer Programs.
- Supervised Case Managers and services of all 300 individuals served through the agency.
- Met face to face with clients, provide initial and ongoing assessments, and facilitate eligibility determination for the DD Waiver and other types of services.
- Organized and facilitated the service planning process.
- Assisted in development of complimentary or supplemental services.
- Coordinated and monitored service delivery.
- Maintained a current and complete record for the client.
- Completed and approved level of care packets.
Sr. Case Management Supervisor Resume
Summary : Supervised the inpatient Case Managers, provided daily direction, guidance and recommendations on their interventions with patients, families, and . Approved individual service plans and waiver review form. Developed budgets for the individual around the services needed while staying within the allotted amount of money allowed.
Skills : Word, Excel, Communication, Professionalism, Business Development, Quality Management, Case Management, Management Experience.
- Coordinated to ensure total number of full time employees required to meet contractual obligations on a week over week and month over month basis.
- Handled special projects as assigned.
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
- Provided staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
- Planed and prepared work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties.
- Provided weekly coaching sessions to associates to improve their quality of work.
- Created recognition projects to award associates.
Jr. Case Management Supervisor Resume
Objective : 10+ years of progressive experience providing clinical counseling to MICA/CAMI population. Certified in Case Management for 8+ years. Skilled in Crisis Intervention and Clinical Counseling. Advanced Training in Motivational Interviewing More than 5+ years using OMH CAIRS system.
Skills : Pain Management, Case Management.
- Supervised the Family Self Sufficiency Section 8 section.
- Created a quality control system to track client needs and goals throughout the program.
- Responded to participants concerns and address those concerns with plans of action.
- Provided workshops and trainings to Resident Councils, Residents, and Management Develop and maintain strong community alliances with county/state agencies, police departments and elderly-service programs.
- Established written procedures for monthly reports, case files and paperwork.
- Focused on increasing the quality of life for our residents and linking them to outside resources so they may continue to live independently.
- Performed annual reviews of Case Managers and provided professional and administrative guidance to case management staff, which includes but is not .
Case Management Supervisor III Resume
Objective : To secure employment in the Case Management Department of a healthcare sector as a Manager of Case Management Department. Ability Summary a quick learner. excellent writing and communication skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office products (word, excel, power point, publisher).
Skills : Microsoft, Word.
- Supervised the day to day operations of the case management function.
- Communicated with departmental and plan administrative staff to facilitate daily department functions.
- Assured compliance with established referral, pre-certification and authorization policies, procedures and processes by related Medical Services staff.
- Assured compliance with established onsite and concurrent review, case management, referral, pre-certification and authorization policies, procedures and processes.
- Assured compliance with emergency management policies, procedures and processes.
- Facilitated on-going communication between case management staff, utilization management staff and contracted providers.
- Assisted with the implementation of policies and procedures regarding medical case management.
Bachelor Of Science
Case Management Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Supervised telephonic case management department of Vincarm's largest account Improved customer satisfaction through periodic on-site staffing with . Re-organized department resulting in increased customer satisfaction and job satisfaction Participated in development of formal grievance and appeals .
Skills : Healthcare, Case Management, Rehabilitation, Social Work, SSDI, Medicare, Medicaid, Supervision & Management, Health Insurance, Utilization Review.
- Involved in the day - to - day case management of public assistant recipients/welfare to work consumers.
- Intensived case management to adolescents and adults - employment, training, supportive services to clients with long - term welfare dependency and significant barriers to self - sufficiency.
- Provided psychological evaluation and preventive services to adolescents and adults.
- Trained clients for work readiness and placement in competitive jobs.
- Advocated for their benefits and organized community referrals.
- Ensured compliance with licensing and other Governmental regulations.
- Oversaw coordination of client services with services available through community agencies and organizations, meet objectives and goals of case .
Case Management Supervisor I Resume
Summary : 7 years leadership and supervisory experience 10+years diverse experience in human services, case management and education Program coordination and management Successful management of government contracts Contributed to Strategic planning and logic models.
Skills : Bilingual English/Spanish; Experience in Microsoft Office, maintains database, calendar updates, and types 50 wpm.
- Assisted in fulfilling CWEE's mission, goals, and objectives, coordinating with case managers and program supervisors to assure quality case management, reporting, and resources for program participants.
- Supervised case management staff positions, including selecting, hiring and training new department staff Performance evaluation and corrective action.
- Practiced and enforced compliance with federal, state, and county welfare legislation and county contract requirements; develop and implement systems to maintain all contract expectations.
- Monitored and implemented changes in county policies and procedures as well as best practices in the field.
- Lead trouble-shooting and communication related to case management requirements and services.
- Supported case managers in maintaining caseloads, providing services and referrals when necessary.
- Operated and trained staff on computerized data systems for case management.
Case Management Supervisor/Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated social services case manager with significant years of relevant experience, related proficiencies and a background in child and family social services. Detail-oriented individual who exemplifies professionalism, and an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks. Highlighted leadership qualities and the ability to work with and manage individuals from varying backgrounds.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Case Management, Typing, Oral Communication, Organizational , Supervising.
- Oversaw and initially approved foster care and adoption placements with final approval by Child Placement Management staff.
- Reviewed client records to ensure file compliance.
- Reviewed and approved service plans, reports and documentation submitted by case managers.
- Consulted on crisis calls.
- Supervised and trained new Case Management Staff.
- Provided support and case management services to foster and adoptive families.
- Acted as a liaison between families and other interested parties.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Case Management Supervisor Resume
Summary : To find a full-time position in a Nursing field that will further career and help me grow professionally. Highly motivated, dependable leader with an ability to initiate appropriate actions and efficiently carry out assigned tasks, seeks a challenging position in a MLTC care settings. Team player with a positive attitude has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Compute.
- Supervised the Hospital Based Case Management- Illinois Department on Aging Choices for Care Program General Job Duties Performed: Supervised, evaluated and trained case managers in senior citizen-oriented social services.
- Worked with a team of professionals including administrators, case managers and clinicians Advocated and performed comprehensive case management Performed as an experienced case management supervisor promoting comprehensive case management Interviewed, counseled and interacted with elderly clients/families and professionals addressing their needs.
- Ensured that all appropriate services available to clients/ families and professionals are identified and referred for such services.
- Prepared extensive statistical reports for use in administrative functions.
- Identified, monitored, reviewed and maintained an inventory of client services.
- Provided plan of care and assigning reassessments to ensure client needs.
- Performed client/family consultations and counseling.
Master Of Arts
Associate Case Management Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, self directed, results focused, customer advocate with more than 13 years of successful volunteer and professional leadership experience in nursing, project coordination, public/motivational speaking, mentoring, and educational development. Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to quickly identify, analyze, and solve problems, and define and implement strategies to achieve success.
Skills : Served as a Comprehensive Training Consultant to address the behavioral, emotional, and mental health needs of students Pre K through 12th grade.
- Provided management support to AmeriCorps St.
- Assisted Mississippi Commission for Voluntary Service in support of volunteer coordination.
- Supported Mississippi's Emergency Management Agency in development of a donations and volunteer coordination team and policy guidance.
- Responsible for day to day management and implementation of disaster case management program including tracking, reports, outreach and staff .
- Interviewed and trained new and current staff.
- Performed and reviewed yearly employee evaluations.
- Maintained documentation of the children's movement throughout the foster care system.
Case Management Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can maximize management skills, quality assurance, agency development, training experience, customer services and a successful track record in management.
Skills : Supervisory, Mental Health, Disaster Recovery, Case Management, Administrative.
- Provided direct supervision to 35 Disaster Case Managers who are responsible for creating and implementing an individual recovery plan with related services for clients affected by Super Storm Sandy.
- Disseminated timely, current information to Case Managers regarding the program's ever-changing rules and available client resources.
- Supported staff with ongoing supervisory meetings and ensure that contract goals are met including the timely completion of all required statistical and compliance related documentation.
- Administered, evaluated and approved two grant opportunities resulting in the distribution of $650K+ directly to Super Storm Sandy survivors.
- Lead the review of over 1,500 clients' needs assessments, case assignments, and case closures.
- Developed and delivered a case-closing training module resulting in increased time efficiency and accuracy.
- Used Leadership, Management, Supervision, Teamwork, Quality Assurance, Staff Development, Staff Evaluation, Disaster Recovery.