Patient Access Supervisor Resume
Objective : Healthcare professional seeking a position within a healthcare environment that would utilize 10+ years of management, leadership and customer service experience as well as superb organizational skills, innovative thinking and problem solving.
Skills : Precise knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability.
- Responsible for assisting the director in the overall direction and control of the registration functions, operations, and personnel with the Patient Access department.
- Oversee the daily activities of all departments to ensure standards are being met.
- Partners with and supports all staff in order for the department to consistently meet or exceed accuracy and upfront collection goals.
- Promotes service excellence in all responsibilities and encourages staff compliance in department driven service excellence and process improvement initiatives.
- Coaches staff not meeting department accuracy standards and consistently rewards staff for achieving service excellence.
- Participated in all management activities in a service excellence manner to help produce improved employee satisfaction scores.
- Participates in the development and attainment of team, departmental, and hospital goals; and communicate with staff in an effective and persuasive manner in order to obtain those goals.
Sr. Patient Access Supervisor Resume
Summary : Counsels patients on financial liability using available financial counseling tools to achieve maximum reimbursement for patient services. Provides excellent service by identifying customer needs and fulfilling customer expectations.
Skills : Procedure Development, Supervision, Billing Specialist, Medicare And Medicare HMO's, MS Office, Hipaa, Hiring, Human Resources, Microsoft Office, Forecasting.
- Supervise operations of the Patient Access team.
- Interviewing new Patient Access Clerks.
- Work with doctors to get STAT readings to hospitals and other providers.
- Created policy and procedure manual for Patient Access.
- Created policy and procedure for the collection of co-pays and co-insurance.
- Trained others to do their job correctly.
- Managed a team of 26 patient access specialists throughout ten satellite locations.
Jr. Patient Access Supervisor Resume
Summary : Work well in a high pressure environment. Skilled in full revenue cycle from admissions to reimbursement Proven track record leading teams to improve performance in AR Management Skilled at encouraging others and developing rapport, mentoring, coaching and motivating to maximize performance. Quickly learn procedures and methods, and able to implement efficiently and effectively to meet Revenue Cycle needs Organized and efficient.
Skills : Customer service, Patient Access supervisor and coordinater.
- Supervise on-site daily operations of 65+ Access Personnel, focusing on accurate/timely registrations, superior customer service, maximizing employee satisfaction and ensuring timely reimbursement.
- Create inter-department committee's including Activities Committee, Training Team, to help team collaborate and work together in training and increasing morale within the dept., also ensuring that new and senior employees stay current on all updates/changes, occurring within EPIC, and ORC workflows.
- Posting, Interviewing, Hiring, Orienting new employees to Providence, including training, and Department Orientation helping new staff understand Providence Core Values and Policies.
- Create and maintain monthly schedule, monitoring daily for sick calls, tardiness, and adjusting staffing related to patient volumes, provide 24/7 assistance for all staffing needs, and staff questions.
- Collaborate with multiple leaders to ensure that reduction in force, all job functions were covered and the needs of a clinical team being met daily.
- Work on previous workflows, processes to reducing the amount of time, items being reworked to increase productivity.
- Ensure that the department is operating below budget, watching staffing levels, ensuring supplies.
AA In General
Patient Access Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Provide a solid experience in planning, organizing, and overseeing projects and their implementation. knowledge in hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, and supervising associates. Committed to providing a high work ethic and to the overall success of management goals and objectives, all while maintaining efficiency within a confined budget.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Computer.
- Maintain the schedule for a department which operates 24/7; assess staffing patterns and schedules to optimize departmental resources and productivity.
- Review and approve payroll tracking overtime and time clock violations.
- Complete the Position Management process to get open jobs posted.
- Review applications, select applicants for an initial interview, peer interviews, and send a recommendation for hire to HR.
- Initiate training and assign a mentor to complete the training process.
- Orders and maintains appropriate supplies.
- Investigate and report quality assurance results to associates with recommendations for improvements.
BS In Psychology
Patient Access Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Patient Access Supervisor is to bring exceptional customer service, punctuality, and dedication to any position that acquire, and to contribute to further the mission of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Customer Relationship Management, 10-Key, Management, Customer Service.
- Responsible for the daily ER operation of a registration staff of 25.
- Ensures the department is adequately staffed for a 24hr-7days Emergency room.
- Responsible for admissions, insurance functions, collections, denials, and appeals.
- Responsible for registration training and continuing education.
- Demonstrate and implemented exceptional customer service skills at all times, including in difficult situations.
- Created departmental procedures and policies Responsible for payroll and scheduling and monthly staff meetings.
- Conduct annual evaluations on all employees and develop performance improvement plans when needed.
- Provide departmental and systems training to new employees utilizing the Hospital Information System Support ongoing instructional needs of employees throughout the organization.
- Design and implement procedures and policies to support the educational needs of employees.
Patient Access Supervisor I Resume
Summary : To obtain a career in a medical setting that would allow growth from continuing education and experience. Experience supporting the Patient Access management team in leadership tasks to drive excellent revenue outcomes for the Patient Access department.
Skills : Chemical Peels, Tantrack, Utilizing a multi-function machine, Microsoft Office, Envision, Treatment and relaxing facials.
- Supervised practice operations and support functions; including patient registration, scheduling, cash collection, medical record management.
- Maintained adequate front end coverage according to volume, provider needs, and revenue generation.
- Interacted directly with physicians, patients, staff and administration on front end operations and billing issues.
- Prepared reports and tracked practice trends.
- Managed all day-to-day activities including business and personnel-related aspects of the medical practice.
- Oversaw the daily functioning of operational systems in the office.
- Recommended operational improvements, meeting with a supervisor to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programs and processes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the practice.
- Collected data and maintains reports of operational expenses as well as routine statistics for the practice.
B. A. In Economics
Patient Access Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Headline : Experienced revenue cycle professional with over 10 years of healthcare experience in hospital and medical office environments. Proven record of reliability and strong ability to establish rapport with patients, family and staff.
Skills : Patient Access, Scheduling Appointments.
- Supervised all employees of the Patient Access department including hiring, terminating, or disciplinary actions Reviewed and submitted bi-weekly.
- Staffed and ordered supplies according to budget guidelines and department needs Maintained QA statistics.
- Supervised Emergency Department registration Developed process for tracking missed POS opportunity Increased POS collections by 10%.
- Managed a team of 26 Patient Access Specialists throughout ten Satellite locations Rounded at least monthly with every employee to review success .
- Rounded with patients, to ensure an excellent Patient Experience Completed yearly employee evaluations Approved biweekly payroll timecards Audited.
- Coordinated all departmental functions for a team of 15 employees Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes.
- Maintain employee schedules Aid in the registration of patients.
Associate Of Science
Patient Access Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Patient Access Supervisor has responsibility of the operations and functions of the Patient Access areas. Responsible for Patient Access staff and completion of admission, registration and pre-registration functions.
Skills : Adiminstrative Asistant, Counseling Assistant, Medical Aide, Patient Advocate.
- Support and assist the Director of Patient Access.
- Supervise Pre-cert, Scheduling, Outpatient Registration, and ER Registration.
- Handle Medical Record accounts on combining and transferring charges.
- Make out the monthly schedule for Pre-cert, Outpatient Registration, and ER Registration.
- Calculated monthly totals and created productivity logs.
- Developed and introduced new customer service policies, which resulted in increased customer retention and improved customer satisfaction within a saturated market.
- Supervise operations and support functions for scheduling and/or registration areas in patient access.
Lead Patient Access Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a Patient Access Supervisor role where overall business and customer service knowledge can be shared in effort to develop others to deliver a superior customer experience.
Skills : Efficient In Microsoft Word, Excel, Records Management, Lotus Notes, Word Perfect, Microsoft Office And Publisher.
- Greeted and registered incoming patients into the facility.
- Certified Healthcare Access Associate.
- Serves as Patient Access liaison to other hospital departments.
- Communicated hospital and care information to patients and family members.
- Gathered patient information.
- Assisted with any and all issues directly related to compliance, patient rights, legal JCAJO, state and federal regulations, and financial policies.
- Processed patient co-pays and deductibles.
- Assisted with upfront collections from patients.
Patient Access Supervisor Resume
Headline : Esthetician who uses strong business, sales and customer service skills to meet spa goals and exceed client expectations. Employs extensive training and education in skin care to accentuate the beauty of each client. Skilled in diverse facial treatments.
Skills : Leadership, Microsoft Office, SSI Billing, Epic, Sorian Financials, AS400, STAR McKesson.
- Responsible for daily operations of the patient registration and medical records departments.
- Daily maintenance of medical records for the surgery center, urgent care center, radiology, and laboratory.
- Scan medical and financial data into a database.
- Provided financial counseling and options for patients with minimal or no insurance.
- Assisted the patients with the proper documentation to fill out to apply for medical assistance through the NBHD and State programs.
- Obtain proper consent for treatment and release of medical records.
- Upload the daily interface of the doctor's transcribed reports.
Associate In Science