Patient Registration Specialist Resume
Objective : Patient Registration Specialist is responsible for provision of excellent customer service, working closely with scheduling and insurance team to ensure great customer experience, patient registration & documentation, patient flow, opening and closing the receptionist station.
Skills : Nurse Specialist, Nurse Tech.
- Greeted and assisted patients with sign in patients Set up new patient accounts and files.
- Prepare, sign, and drop the deposit in the safe nightly.
- Complete cash control log and secure any cash funds.
- Respond promptly to customer needs; provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation.
- Observe safety and security procedures; promote a safe and pleasant work environment.
- Obtain and document patient information collected co-payments verified insurance answer phones greeted and assisted patients.
Sr. Patient Registration Specialist Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of dependable experience in various professional environments. Knowledge of patient registration procedures for urgent care, outpatient services, rehabilitation and specialty offices. Broad knowledge of payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing and general office procedures.
Skills : ICD-9, Medical Billing And Coding, Insurance Filling And Verification, Filing Medical Insurance Claims.
- Obtain important information from patients for proper registration.
- Verified demographics, insurance, and medical information.
- Verified insurance for proper cycling of bill/bills in case of primary and secondary providers.
- Computed ICD-9 and diagnosis codes for medical records and billing.
- Advanced in medical terminology through years of experience in the health industry Registered patients for multiple clinics in one area with each having there on set of guidelines for registration.
- Received many awards from upper management for excellent customer service and various other initiatives taken to satisfy customers.
- Trusted enough to train other new employees for the same position Preferred by specific doctors to register for their clinic.
Diploma In General
Jr. Patient Registration Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Problem Resolution.
- Often one of the first people a patient sees when entering a hospital.
- In addition to accurately gathering information from clients, hospital patient registration specialists execute various administrative functions, such as reception and clerical work.
- Help assign beds and carry out procedures to admit patients.
- Input patient information into a computer system and verify necessary physician referrals and insurance authorizations.
- Performed with close adherence to both hospital rules and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure clients to properly fill out and sign all relevant insurance and hospital release forms.
- Registration specialist explains financial options to patients.
Patient Registration Specialist III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the field of allied health utilizing experience in health science and administration.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Customer Service, Meditech, Oracle, Training, Data Entry.
- Handles all patient's related issues regarding insurance eligibility for 53 provider multi-specialty practice.
- Verify patient's demographic information in addition to insurance.
- Utilizes Navinet and AEV monitoring system to authenticate patient's insurance coverage and benefits.
- Handles all insurance discrepancies by calling insurance company to verify/update benefit details.
- Enters and create referals for specialist.
- Procedure daily reports for staff to complete, reached out to insurance companies including Medicare for benefit information.
- Completes system task for all patients that are new to the practice or who haven't been seen in several months.
Patient Registration Specialist II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Patient Registration Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
- Greets all customers presenting for medical services and other AMH appointments and answers questions as appropriate.
- Provides instructions to patients regarding forms and ensures completion.
- Directs patients through appropriate services maintaining clinic flow.
- Maintains communications with the Clinic Flow Coordinator to provide necessary information for coordinator to make decisions regarding clinic activities.
- Provides administrative support to providers and OHN's.
- Enters data for completion of electronic Record of Visit (ROV).
- Distributes ROV's to appropriate contractor/personnel, including AMH personnel.
- Creates and maintains a duplicate medical chart filing system at satellite facility.
Patient Registration Specialist I Resume
Summary : An exceptionally detailed, organized, and highly accurate business professional with a unique ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proven competencies as an office administrator with the ability to empower others and foster cohesive business environments.
Skills : Management Skills, Data Entry, Claims Processing, Records Management.
- Extensive customer service for patient registration, patient billing, and scheduling appointments.
- Heavy interaction with doctors, nurses, and medical staff.
- Calming and assuring patients with professionalism.
- Ensured 100% accuracy when collecting co-pay and self-pay fees from patients during registration.
- Increased turnaround to 5 minutes with an accuracy of 96% when processing new and returning patient records for medical treatment in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensured confidentiality and privacy of medical records according to HIPPA guidelines and policies.
- Supported supervising staff by helping train and evaluate new staff members with their probationary period.
Patient Registration Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Seeking a highly motivating and results oriented opportunity where able to utilize strong customer service and administrative skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Interpersonal Communication, Public Speaking, Powerpoint, Customer Service.
- Conducts in and out patient registration interviews in person and from pre-registration forms.
- Gathers pre-registration information via telephone interviews.
- Enters data into computer system, prints registration forms, and attaches required documents for processing.
- Instructs patient on insurance regulations, testing locations and other related hospital services.
- Interprets written physician orders and correlates diagnosis accordingly.
- Responsible for screening of medical necessity and distribution of the Advanced Beneficiary Notice.
- Responsible for distribution and documentation of the Privacy Notice for HIPAA.
- Promotes strong customer focus in all areas.
Associate Of Science
Associate Patient Registration Specialist Resume
Headline : Over twenty years of dependable experience in various professional environments. Knowledge of patient registration procedures for urgent care, outpatient services, rehabilitation and specialty offices.
Skills : Customer Service, Office Assistant, Office Clerk, Office Administration, Receptionist, Data Entry Operator, Banking Operations, Cash Vault.
- Greet, verify and update all data necessary for patient registration.
- Confirm insurance coverage and record information in patient's registration record.
- Collect co-pays as needed for urgent care visits.
- Greet and register patients/family members who enter the Urgent Care facility and direct them to their needed service area.
- Complete In-Room Registration by obtaining patient's private information.
- Collect payment from patients once Urgent Care visit has been completed.
- Register patients/family members for Out-Patient diagnostic and labratory services.
Asst. Patient Registration Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for an certified or registered medical assistant position. Able to utilized front office and back office skills.
Skills : Electronic Medical Records, Medical Terminology.
- Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance companies.
- Strictly followed all federal and state guidelines for release of information.
- Diredted patient flow during practice hours, minimizing patient wait time.
- Scheduled patient appointments, scheduled radiology exams for patients.
- Confirmed patient information, collected copays and verified insurance.
- Helped patients and families find their desired destination.
Patient Registration Specialist Resume
Headline : Friendly, detail -orientated Customer service specialist with a broad base of transferable skills. Recognized for hard work and exceptionable problem solving abilities. Team player with effective interpersonal communication skills and a positive can do attitude.
Skills : Epic, Trainer, Interviewing.
- Worked the front desk area of many departments in a high volume hospital.
- Responsible for gathering patient demographic and insurance information.
- Fielded phone calls from patients and other hospital staff.
- Took payments for co-payments and deductibles via cash, check or credit.
- Experienced in electronic medical record charts with the program Epic.
- Responsible for helping patients and staff to locate doctor's orders and referrals.
- Contacted necessary staff to get appointments scheduled and/or changed.