Patient Registrar Resume
Objective : A highly motivated leader at the sector of public health and medicine developing a new way ofbelieving in prevention in all areas of communicable and non-communicable diseases. Finding new and innovative ways to incorporate health in sectors of global health as well as community-based needs. She has the ability to utilize personal characteristics to forge relationships with all backgrounds and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills : Coding, Medical Records, Receptionist, Call Center, Data Entry, Cash Register, Office Administration.
- Working directly with insurance companies to verify insurance coverage, benefits and obtain authorizations.
- Estimation of patient financial responsibility and calculation of deposit amounts.
- Conveying financial responsibility and benefit information to patients.
- Working with patient to collect, or arrange for collection of patient services rendered.
- Working collaboratively with Financial Services Coordinators when payment cannot be collected prior to services.
- Performed duties under minimal supervision and followed moderately complex procedures and guidelines.
- Annual training within workplace, learning medical terminology and professional patient services skills.
Outpatient Registrar Resume
Headline : Seeking a position with a company which will require me to utilize my skills, abilities and experience in the service as an office assistant, medical assistant, or any business to ensure the company's success. Also, to enhance my previous knowledge and find myself in a job that offers challenges and opportunities while working in my area of expertise.
Skills : Spanish, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel.
- Greets customers and visitors in polite, prompt and helpful manner.
- Provides any necessary instructions/directions including insurance co-pays, medical records requests, etc.
- Registers new patients and established patients; uses multiple software systems to track patient Processing and generate information necessary for billing.
- Update patient insurance information and demographics, collects and records co-payments, Provides any necessary forms needing completion, and obtains required signatures as necessary.
- Schedule patients Maintains clean and orderly waiting area including beverage area and reading materials.
- Answers phones in pleasant manner, deals with patient (customer) needs expeditiously.
- Coordinates services with other departments.
Bachelors Of Science In Psychology
Patient Registrar/Receptionist Resume
Objective : Current Administrative Support Associate, who continually maintains a positive attitude,Versatile, reliable and efficient with 4+ years experience in the healthcare field involving high paced environments. Demostrating the ability to work in a team fostered environment and very skilled in accomplishing multiple tasks to achieve project completion and patient satisfaction.
Skills : Excel And Outlook, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Word.
- Greet and register patients in such departments of hospital as Emergency Room, Outpatient Registration, as well as the Family Health Center clinic.
- Obtained necessary information from patients in a delicate fashion during traumas.
- Verified major health insurance as well as collect co-payments due by patient.
- Updated demographic information and explained HIPPA Rights.
- Pre-register patients for Radiology and clinic visits.
- Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services.
- Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.Follow up with patients by doctors request in Family Health Center .
Patient Registrar/File Clerk Resume
Objective : Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Representative with expertise providing customer support in high call volume environments. Exceptional computer aptitude and telephone etiquette. Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Organized, independent worker with strong time-management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Register patients for the ER in a professional, courteous, prompt and efficient time according to triage level.
- Process admissions in an accurately and timely fashion.
- Register patients for Ancillary orders, ex: x-rays, Lab tests and EKG in Outpatient department or Lab department.
- Register patients for Labor and Delivery in a timely manner.
- Verify patients' demographics, insurance, collect co-payments and complete the registration.
- Bring patients to their assigned rooms as per Charge nurse instructions.
- Visit patients on various floors to obtain admission paperwork update as their status changes.
- Developed a very good relationship with Management, staff as well as patients.
High School Diploma
Patient Registrar/Administrative Support Resume
Objective : Certified Community Health Worker with 11 years combined experience in healthcare and customer service. Proven ability to interact effectively with patients and families as well as medical staff. Proficient in various computer programs such as IDX & EMR, HIPAA laws and patient transport. Experience working with diverse clients including elderly, mental health, children and surgical patients. Demonstrated knowledge of patient advocacy, motivational interviewing, medical terminology and asset mapping.
Skills : Languages- Spanish.
- Collected and verified demographic information for outpatients, inpatients and emergency room patients.
- Communicated with Emergency Medical Services and Law Enforcement agencies.
- Accurately executed duties in a hectic work environment.
- Verified medical insurance, auto insurance and workers compensation (as applicable to each patient.
- Obtained patient benefits and eligibility.
- Initiated pre-certification process when necessary for admitted patients.
- Organized patient orders utilizing a fax-to-computer scanning program.
- Maintained and accounted for emergency room patient daily charts.
Bachelor Of Arts In Elementary Education
Patient Registrar - Registered Resume
Summary : I am an enthusiastic, hardworking and self- motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills seeking a position in a Hospital or a Healthcare Company where my administrative and customer service experience can contribute to the Company goals.
Skills : All computer programs.
- Interviewed patients to obtain all necessary account information with accurate data entry into patient information system.
- Processed patient records according to work flow needs and established productivity standards.
- Produced paperwork on each patient for distribution to appropriate departments.
- Aligned pertinent documents for establishing the patient's medical record.
- Maintained open communication with facility staff to ensure efficiency and accuracy of admission process with referral of problematic issues to appropriate personnel.
- Performed purging of inpatient charts according to established procedures.
- Organized contents of patient records in accordance with specified chart order to facilitate clinical data retrieval.
- Organized and accurately filed loose reports on medical records in permanent file or appropriate incomplete area.
Bachelor Of Arts In Organizational Management
Patient Registrar/Emergency Room Resume
Objective : Customer Service and Medical/Dental Claim Coordination and Processing Knowledge of Windows Operating System Environment, Microsoft Office Suite, Powerpoint, ePremis, Medipac, Carecast, AccessAnywhere, Folderview, MPass, 3M, electronic mail, faxing software, database software, and various office equipment, the ability to type 60 wpm.
Skills : Patient Transport, Customer Service, Data Entry, Medical Terminology.
- Interviews patients or their representative to obtain demographic, financial and biographical information.
- Determines primary payer and coordination of benefits when entering patient's financial/insurance information.
- Reviews quality data sheets daily and updates registration information as appropriate.
- Obtains properly authorized signatures for treatment, release of information and financial responsibility.
- Performs the ABN, MSP questionnaire and NEMB processes for all Medicare patients in accordance with Medicare and Corporate Compliance.
- Verifies Medicaid, Medicare and third party payer insurance eligibility and follows process to ensure system reflects data accuracy and integrity.
- Collects patient co-pays per Parkview Health policies.
- Contacts responsible party to obtain "Consent for Treatment" for unaccompanied minors.
Information Management Technology
Patient Registrar II Resume
Headline : Seeking a position with an organization where my extensive experience in customer service will be further developed and utilized to secure a position where I can grow and develop.
Skills : Injections,lab testing,EKG, Authorizations, Assist with minor procedures, Tray set up.
- Responsible for ensuring that all patients are greeted and processed appropriately.
- Pre-registers and registers patients presenting at the hospital for inpatient and outpatient services.
- Conducts patient/guarantor interviews, explains hospital policies, patient financial responsibilities and patient's bill of rights.
- Facilitates the patient admission flow, including activities such as: patient identification, identification of accurate demographic and insurance information, and collection of required signatures and documents.
- Responsible for the verification of insurance benefits on all inpatient and outpatient accounts through electronic verification system or through contact with third party payers, in order to obtain accurate and prompt reimbursement.
- Checks eligibility and benefits as appropriate.
- Provides information and answers questions about the Payment Assistance program.
- Collects co-payments, and other patient liabilities.
Department Of Radiology Patient Registrar Resume
Headline : Experienced, enthusiastic, and creative person seeking a position in the clerical/administrative field area within the medical field or related.
Skills : Patient Registration, Insurance Verification.
- Obtained all demographic, billing and medical information and accurately entered into the computer for outpatients, inpatients and surgery patients during registration and for pre registration.
- Verified insurance coverage and eligibility to include Tricare, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Initiated precertification for procedures through insurance companies.
- Calculated and collected patients delinquent accounts.
- Provided customer service to all patients, family members and visitors.
- Responsible for mentoring and training new employees on all aspects of the job.
- Also responsible for checking the accuracy and completeness of all patient charts.
- Received Certificate of Achievement for completing Patient Access Training.
Patient Registrar III Resume
Headline : An organized, detail- oriented, and conscientious self- starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure. Flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details; skilled at synthesizing and editing information to achieve overall objectives.
Skills : Medical Terminology.
- Responsible for obtaining complete and accurate demographic and financial information from a variety of sources, including but not limited to; patient interviews, physician offices and in-house departments.
- Thorough data entry while documenting any incomplete admissions/registrations in manner prescribed.
- Utilize all technology appropriately and in accordance with HIPAA and EMTALA regulations, compliance and performance standards.
- Notify patients, family members, physicians and/or supervisors of network insurance coverage issues that may result in coverage reduction.
- Notify patients of co-payments, deductibles or deposits needed and collect patient liability when applicable.
- Maintain positive customer service at all times, referring unresolved issues to appropriate supervisor.
Associates In Nursing
Patient Registrar Resume
Summary : To secure a position that will successfully utilize my combined work experience and my ability to lead and effectively manage people in Health Information Management, Office Assistant or Customer Service.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Microsoft, Customer Service Skills, Clerical, Fax, Research, Records Management, Auditing, Clerical, Computer Skills, Team Player.
- Register patients in the emergency room or other department floors upon arrival.
- Verified demographic and insurance information.
- Provided financial assistance information when needed.
- Answered telephone inquiries from other hospitals outside and within from patient's floors.
- Assisted with registration of sleep studies, labs, and other procedures that a patient is scheduled for.
- Team player, organized and efficient customer service.
- Skills Used Detail-oriented, reliability, hardworking, task driven, timelines, and confident.
Diploma In Medical