Aviation Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career position with a progressive organization that will fully utilize acquired skills, abilities, potential and past experience. Preforming line maintenance, Post flight inspections.
Skills : Automotive Business Owner, Profesional Mechanic.
- Directed the production efforts of 11 Maintenance personnel in Hydraulics, Airframes and related systems in support of HH-60H aircraft.
- Responsible for the Quality Assurance qualification program within F/A-18A/B, F-14A, A-7E, and E-2C squadrons.
- Provided technical expertise dramatically increasing the aircraft mission capable readiness and reduced the total non-mission capable aircraft discrepancies within these various squadrons.
- Maintained aircraft fuselages, wings, fixed/moveable surfaces, airfoils, empennages, seats, wheels, tires, controls and mechanisms.
- Fabricated/assembled metal parts and made repairs to aircraft skin.
- Provides safe, reliable, on-time, airworthy aircraft in support of customer requirements.
- Updated command polices for tire safety, command climate, flight line security, and support equipment gear issue.
Sr. Aviation Technician Resume
Summary : As a determined, ambitious and self-motivated individual, work with minimal supervision, alone, or as part of a team. All the while improving time management and people management skills and exceeding tasks, thus adding value to the overall growth and profitability of the organization.
Skills : MOVE-IN lead tracking system, STAR lead tracking system. Word, Excell, Powerpoint.
- Removed, assembled, tested and repaired of all types of avionics systems and wiring.
- Assembled/fabrication of wire harnesses and other avionics assemblies.
- Conducted routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Examined and inspected aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and de-icers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problem.
- Hospitaled Corpsman Assisting in prevention and treatment of disease and injuries.
- Performed clinical laboratory tests and operating sophisticated laboratory equipment.
- Administrated immunization programs. Caring for sick and injured.
Bachelor In Management
Jr. Aviation Technician Resume
Objective : Aviation Technician Helicopter performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Aviation Command helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. Troubleshoots problems and performs maintenance on associated aircraft ground support equipment.
Skills : Completed, Effective Communication.
- Launched Aircraft off of Navy flight decks and recovered them as they landed.
- Cooked for the Navy and helped to maintain ship when we were dry docked.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving sports goods and merchandise, gathering online orders and also packaging them together and shipping them.
- Remodeled experience and home improvement but limited.
- Conducted routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, engineering drawings and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Maintained aircraft logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
High School Diploma
Aviation Technician III Resume
Summary : Responsible for performing maintenance, repairs, inspections, and alterations of Company operated aircraft and articles as assigned in accordance with Air Methods policies and procedures. Ensures company operational goals and objectives are met, while guaranteeing all aircraft maintenance documentation is executed in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures, and applicable maintenance manuals.
Skills : Customer Service, Hard Working, Verbal Communication.
- Monitored and managed secure teleconference communications equipment.
- Prepared packaging/loading/unloading plan for every on-site job.
- Distributed applicable information to each workstation from daily maintenance meetings.
- Displayed solid working knowledge of standard computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Planed and implemented office and communications operations to improve efficiency.
- Collected and reviewed information to generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Communicated clearly and professionally with internal and external customers.
Aviation Technician II Resume
Summary : To transfer the aviation technician expertise and professional skills gained during 4 years in the United States Marine Corps as an o-level aviation technician on the Sikorsky CH-53E helicopter. As well as skills gained as an aviation technician at the manufacturing ing level, while working for industry leader, Sikorsky Global Helicopters.
Skills : Qualified As A Collateral Duty Inspector. Work Center Supervisor Secret Security Cllearance.
- Extensived experience in O-level aviation technician maintenance of Sikorsky CH-53E helicopter.
- Managed several in shop programs to include; tool control, battery safety, and electrostatic discharge.
- Supervised a work center of 40 people, that included CDI's and aircraft workers, in ensuring maintenance was completed safely, properly, and in a timely manner.
- Qualified in all ground support equipment required of an aviation electrician, including but not limited to, 45-tow tractor, NC10/108, landa pressure washer, portable nitrogen cart, and portable light cart.
- Repaired aircraft electrical systems that were damaged by battle, along with the harsh environment.
- Trained to work in stressful and pressure filled situations.
- Installed, removed, inspected, tested, maintained, and repaired components, subsystems, and ancillary equipment of installed aircraft communications, navigation, and deceptive electronic countermeasures systems.
Aviation Technician I Resume
Objective : Provided leadership, instruction, and supervision of 8-12 personnel. Consistently recognized for excellent management of tasks and personnel to accomplish assignments while holding a shop foreman position. Experienced in steering, suspension, hydraulics, and diesel turbines.
Skills : Computer - MS word, excel, power point, project, and Autocad.
- Performed organizational maintenance on suspension, steering, hydraulics, armament, and gun turret systems on M1A2 Abrams Tank worth approximately $4.3 million.
- Repaired, and reassemble electrical and driveline components on vehicle.
- Electronics Maintained, repaired, disassembled, and bench-test electronic communication systems and inflight navigation and detection systems on aircraft worth approximately $29 million.
- Utilized oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and soldering to diagnose and repair electronic systems with 100% success.
- Ensured team members and employees were constantly informed and understood tasks and assignments with constant successful outcome.
- Constanted communication with Operations Manager in order to maintain an effective operational company.
- Repaired wiring connections and removed/replaced electrical components, computers and actuators.
Assistant Aviation Technician Resume
Headline : Desire to join a stable company that can provide a secure financial future for a hard-working individual willing to improve personal growth by expanding knowledge and skills in all work environments. determination, self-motivation, and perseverance will make a great addition to your team.
Skills : Broadcasting, Aviation Technician.
- Installed electronic equipment and fabricate custom wire harnesses.
- Installed air instruments, air lines and perform leak tests.
- Serviced cable systems, airframes, pneumatic systems and electrical systems.
- Inspected engines, landing gear, instruments, brakes, valves, pumps, and other parts of the aircraft, and perform the necessary maintenance and replacement of parts.
- Consulted blue prints, schematics, manuals, work orders and engineering drawings.
- Troubleshoot the electrical system, using electrical test equipment.
- Responsible for advising the Pilot in Command (PIC) of any maintenance issues that would take an aircraft out of service.
Associate Aviation Technician Resume
Headline : Aviation Technician position is responsible for ensuring program aircraft are maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, airworthiness directives, company policies, and industry best practices.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Mechanical, Book Keeping, Data Entry, Troubleshooting, Problem Solving.
- Ensured all personnel training data trackers are up to date with personnel qualifications.
- Created, maintained and adjusted shift schedules and manning to optimize requirements set by superiors.
- Attended maintenance meetings every morning to receive flight schedules, priorities for the day and week, and other notes pertaining to the shop and personnel.
- Lead trained once per month with shop personnel on HAZMAT, safety, information security and qualifications.
- Maintained HAZMAT, safety and tool log books for Quality Assurance inspections.
- Instructed all new personnel on facilities, safety, and expectations upon entering the shop.
- Ensured all personnel obtain all qualifications in required time frame.
Aviation Technician/Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a Qualified Technician, where can utilize skills within the mechanical industry. Coordinates assigned maintenance activities with the Maintenance Manager, DOM, and Director of Aviation Operations as applicable. AMTs work collaboratively with other members of the flight program.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Visio, Fiber Management, Service Desk, Engineering, Wireless.
- Performed electrical diagnostic maintenances and carry out detail inspections.
- Gauged malfunctions with units such as fuel systems, and turbine generators to determine the extent of repairs required.
- Solderd wires and connectors with precision, cable and harness splices.
- Accurately strip wire and use heat shrink insulation, and crimp terminals.
- Approved repair orders and log maintenance records of the time spent on applications.
- Screened and applied to restocked to build inventory.
- Utilized hand and power tools, ohmmeters, micrometers, and various calibrated instruments.
Aviation Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and beneficial position with a company that will to utilize current employment experience, while further developing existing skill level. Perform such typical maintenance operations as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torqueing, adjusting, rigging and safety wiring to include powerplant and flight control removal/installation.
Skills : Ability to Read, Write, comminicate.
- Detected refrigeration and electrical problems using blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics and diagnostic tools, such as laptops and mechanical/power tools.
- Troubleshoot and repair shop equipment, EOSU's, Circuit Boards and F/A-18F Super Hornets.
- Installed Avionics equipment and performed Avionics system checks.
- Assisted maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment Analyzing system architecture.
- Planned and implemented more efficient and effective client device management practices.
- Operated material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Accurately managed IT asset inventory and software licensing compliance.