Global Sourcing Manager Resume
Summary : Career-oriented position in Global Sourcing or Purchasing, which will utilize skills and abilities to their fullest.
Skills : Inventory Management, Cost Analysis, Team Building.
- Saved from silicon wafer purchases and sub-contractor assemblies and testing.
- Initiated an internal global database for combining all resources.
- Developed cost models, pricing trends, global cost-saving projections, quotation analysis, expenditure forecasts, and inventory projections.
- Managed four Buyers and three Administrators for the local operation, who procured  annually.
- Included being in charge of leading a global team, which negotiated operational costs for six international plants.
- Analyzed the potential of cost savings by leveraging all operational purchases.
- Gathered data involving costs from other corporate facilities located.
Bachelor Of Science
Global Sourcing Manager III Resume
Summary : A proven team leader with 26 years of Negotiation, eCommerce, Quality and Global Sourcing experience. GE Certified Black Belt, Certified CPSM/CIPS, interested in applying purchasing, sales.
Skills : Project Management, Manufacturing, Excel, Autocad, Process Improvement.
- Led a team of four.
- Provided Sourcing leadership and strategic direction in the procurment of $54MM Linear Ballast components with global, low cost manufacturers.
- Delivered $4.7MM in bottom line savings through component price renegotiations and extension of payment terms.
- Led project Team (Procurement, Supplier Management, Manufacturing, Quality) in the successful start-up of a component part (Steering Gears) assembly plant for primary customer.
- Resulted in avoidance of assembly plant shutdown.
- Progressed through a series of management roles for various purchasing programs.
- Responsible for as many as 100 supplier relationships.
BS In General Engineering
Global Sourcing Manager II Resume
Summary : Experienced supply chain, sourcing/purchasing, materials manager, and product development professional with a specialty in overseas sourcing.
Skills : CRM/ERP Database Design And Development, Process Modeling, Project Management, MS Office Suite.
- Responsible for contract negotiations, non-circumvent non-disclosure agreement, commercial terms, piece price cost for individual products and programs, raw material costs, component costs, tooling costs, and other deliverables.
- Focused on new product development, working cross functionally from design conception, material selection, competitive RFQ process, to setting up the factory for pilot.
- Located and identified new manufacturing sources to ensure supply chain consistency and continuity.
- Responsible for vendor management and relationship building with existing and new vendors to create trust and loyalty.
- Negotiated $0 cost or 50% discount on expansion tooling across all suppliers after the initial set for plastic production (injection mold tools, injection blow tooling, and extrusion blow molding tools) and for stainless steel bodies, and stamped components.
- Understood and educated project team on tooling capacity, tooling life span differences based on materials.
- Managed commodity database for Ignite to track raw material costs for all plastics, steel, Yuan, labor, and ceramics.
Masters Of Arts In International Business
Global Sourcing Manager I Resume
Summary : Global Sourcing Manager with 10+ years experience in supply chain management. Seek for Global sourcing leadership role.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Innovation Tools, Statistical Tools.
- Managed team of 8 Global Buyers and 2 Data Analysts.
- Responsible for global categories for facilities accross the globe and some categories.
- Related to MRO, packaging and raw materials.
- Interacted with facilities to understand their needs and monitor contracts in place.
- Responsible for Business Units to define priorities and report savings.
- Responsible for operating areas to assure process improvements projects execution to reduce total cost of ownership of managed categories.
- Saved around 7% of categories that went to market.
Master In Business Administration
Asst. Global Sourcing Manager Resume
Objective : Goal-driven and highly principled, Executive Operations, Supply Chain & Manufacturing Leader with 27 years of proven P&L success improving processes, efficiency, enhancing quality, and driving bottom line performance. Led supply chain operation including manufacturing, global sourcing, logistics, distribution, forecasting, inventory management.
Skills : Negotiation, Customer service.
- Tasked to play a key role in expanding the IPO operations.
- Directed product lines with 15,000 SKUs.
- Provided field support to customers and a 1,400-member sales organization.
- Sourced textile raw materials and made-ups; followed up with overseas factories and suppliers on textile samples and production.
- Created comprehensive (AS400) global supply management system and international shipping compliance manual for textile suppliers resulting in 30% .
- Formulated importing price breakdowns based on cost, discounts, and freight charges prior to generating and processing purchase orders.
- Represented company on international and domestic trips.
Global Sourcing Manager/Excecutive Resume
Objective : Experienced in manufacturing and telecommunication industry professional with a track record of achieving the best possible solution through analysis and negotiations. Account manager responsible for research, analysis, and solution for the project.
Skills : Excellent Procurement Management And Cross-functional.
- Responsible for overhauling the company's Small Business Subcontracting Plan and developing initiatives to improve performance against socioeconomic goals in government and corporate contracts.
- Managed over 20 uniform apparel contracts with product FOB cost totaling over $15M/Year.
- Contracted included Land Management Agency.
- Developed sourcing strategy for product in the Land Management Agency account that would yield an annual savings of 15% to 20%.
- Allowed VF Imagewear to renew the contract long-term.
- Identified re-sourcing cost savings opportunities for the FedEx account that would yield savings of over $1M/year.
- Implemented development processes to make the product transition.
B.A. In Operations/Marketing Management
Associate Global Sourcing Manager Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of international experience in management of sourcing/procurement and strategic suppliers of direct and indirect material in a demanding corporate environment, looking for a new challenge.
Skills : Purchasing, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Supervisory.
- Maintained knowledge of market conditions and trends of components.
- Developed alternative sources as necessary, ensuring continuity of supply, quality and competitive pricing.
- Worked with Engineering to gain familiarity with the end use of commodities procured for new projects.
- Participated in new product development teams.
- Established and developed relationship with suppliers and key organizations.
- Maintained inventory levels to provide good asset turnover consistent with efficient support of production activities and purchasing economies.
- Selected suppliers, assess supplier capabilities, evaluate supplier performance, and negotiate price, delivery, and terms.
Global Sourcing Manager/Consulatant Resume
Summary : Strategic Sourcing professional with a successful track record of developing and implementing sourcing strategies for direct and indirect categories and programs.
Skills : Consulting, Sales, Management, Quality Assurance, Communication, Analysis, Merchandising, Process Improvement.
- Travelled on purchasing missions.
- Identified several suppliers of products who continue to supply goods to AVM Enterprises.
- Owned company providing innovative products and services to the global card industry, transportation, retail and gaming markets.
- Managed the daily processes for the different areas at the location which include the procuring process, accounts payable and accounts receivable, inventory, and the HR liaison.
- Responsible for Savings initiatives reduced consumables by 30%.
- Reduced receiving overs from vendors and not allowing them to bill if over the amount on the PO's.
- Helped recoup $50,000 in the first 6 months of employment after finding pricing errors on PO's.
Certificate In Film
Global Sourcing Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : A leader and helper who provides team members with the direction and tools to excel in their job duties. A dedicated and driven problem solver, enjoys analyzing situations and providing logical and cost-conscious solutions. Extensive knowledge of MRP-based manufacturing systems.
Skills : Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Logistics, Program Management, Communication.
- Identified, developed and implemented start-up sourcing strategies for a new area within the organization.
- Held responsibility for global sourcing strategies and tactics of the assigned area, including the development of a supplier matrix, performance .
- Aligned and collaborated with design, product development and merchant teams to deliver the product at or above margin expectations and in accordance .
- Grew directly-sourced NIT business to more than $50,000,000 at first cost in the first year of starting new area.
- Managed global strategic sourcing teams for Site Maintenance.
- Managed pricing with overseas suppliers ensuring margins,
- Led a cross company Marketing Materials and Catalog team and rationalized print specs and paper across the divisions which led to a 21% cost reduction.
BA In Speech Communications And Media Studies
Global Sourcing Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Global Sourcing Manager with experience in the industry. Creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Supervising, Customer service, Excellent communication skills.
- Partnered with internal and external stakeholders to identify category opportunities, develop and implement category strategies, streamline business .
- Responsible for growing Cabela's private label hunting, fishing and outdoor products.
- Identified new vendor sources, product development, collaborating on designs .
- Spearheaded Hard Goods sourcing division Developing policy for future sourcing projects.
- Increased gross margin on all private label projects by a minimum of 10%.
- Oversaw hard good products, budgeting, supply chain, procurement, sourcing, supplier quality, and warranty for a manufacturer and supplier .
- Managed NRTL, UL, CSA, and ETL certifications.
CSCP In Supply Chain Management