Implementation Coordinator - Temp Resume
Headline : A highly disciplined and self-motivated Implementation Coordinator with 5 plus years of rich and dynamic experience in software implementation To obtain a management position in a challenging environment utilizing the skills, experience, and degree.
Skills : C++, C#, JAVA, MYSQL, Networking, MS Office Suite
- Serves as the key point for planning and leading all aspects of the EHR project.
- Establishes a strong working relationship with end-user organizations and functions as the end-users' representative on technology/business issues.
- Proactively monitors and accurately communicates regarding project performance using project tools, dashboards, reports, and other communication vehicles.
- Establish end-user requirements for the EHR based on industry practices.
- Proactively collaborates across projects with other product and cross-functional project teams to identify, issues and efficiencies and to avoid scheduling or resource conflicts on inter-related projects.
- Implements established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all initiatives in the program.
- Prepares project timelines, schedules, estimates and resource planning to support key business projects.
Implementation Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Implementation Coordinator with experience using object-oriented design techniques and programming languages, including Microsoft .NET Technologies. Demonstrated leadership abilities and teamwork skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision.
Skills : ITSM Expert, Program Management, Application Deployment, Staff Administration.
- Responsible for launching and promoting the latest strategy of enhancing our consumer experience using digital innovation.
- Coordinate project responsibilities and maintain timelines for the entire market.
- Develop well-structured growths, as well as long-term process changes for the entire staff and consumers.
- Analyze business processes to formulate written and spoken improvements and provide documentation for external distribution.
- Manage the execution of the software system to a successful conclusion, and follow up with each cafe as necessary to ensure and ongoing usage.
- Reported to the General Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining the optimal level of customer satisfaction through excellent service and adequate training of all new staff members.
Bachelors Of Science
Implementation Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : A talented Implementation Coordinator/Manager seeking an opportunity to utilize existing skills, while continuing to expand the knowledge, and grow with the Company. Seeking a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic organization with a stimulating environment that can utilize the education and experience.
Skills : MS Excel, MS Word, Oracle, Microsoft Lync, Webex, Microsoft Outlook
- Client liaison between client and sales, engineering, training, and support departments.
- Actively worked with Departmental Managers to ensure a successful, smooth project implementation of Practice Management Software.
- Documentation of project variables, proactive issue resolution, communication internally and externally of project status.
- Met monthly/quarterly revenue goals with excellent client satisfaction ratings.
- Attended quarterly regional meetings, and annual national meetings.
- Telephone training of online submission of patient claims utilizing the software package.
- Implemented an online training system, developed marketing scheme, certification procedures.
Bachelors Of Science
Implementation Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Implementation Coordinator/Consultant with the ability to work with little to no supervision, excellent communication, and organizational skills. Proficient in operating Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. A team player that adapts quickly to changes and welcomes a challenge.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, CRM, Project Management, Customer Relations, Process Improvement, Reconciliation.
- Coordinated off-site network implementation tasks to make customer/subscriber accounts operational via new or upgraded connections.
- Monitored installation and escalated implementation problems to internal and external teams.
- Delegated installation, upgrade, cancellations, and disconnection tasks to technical assistance teams.
- Coordinated with Logistics to make sure the correct equipment was sent to the site.
- Interacted with all parties involved in the implementation of operational services.
- Served as a central point of contact for clients to determine the status of the implementation activities.
- Transition new clients to Paycor software, detailing Payroll, Onboarding, Reporting, and Employee configuration process.
- Audited balance entry for year-end tax documents.
High School Diploma
Implementation Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that utilizes the experience in administrative support, customer relationship building, and customer service as well as marketing abilities. To associate with an innovative and vibrant organization, this allows putting the competencies to the best use, to add value to the organization and contribute to overall growth as an individual.
Skills : Public Speaking, Microsoft Office, Time Management, Organization, Adobe Photoshop
- Manages delivery and installation of NCR, customer procured and third party products and services for NCR's customers.
- Project Management-Develop or assist in the creation and ongoing management of the rollout schedule.
- Identify installation risks, escalate and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Recognize, document, and implement process / project improvements.
- Coordination / Scheduling-Create installation scheduling requests and ensures that all customer installation/deployment activity is scheduled and completed to the customer's satisfaction.
- Established and maintains communications with the project team.
- Participate in scheduled meetings with key team members to review project feedback, tasks, action items and lessons learned.
Bachelors Of Science
Project Implementation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Project Implementation Coordinator with 10+ years of expertise in managing equipment and software implementation projects. Excels at assessing resource capabilities, project constraints, and client requirements to drive projects from start to completion. Keen ability to articulate specifications, present status reports, and build a solid business working relationship with client stakeholders.
Skills : Project Management, C++, C#, JAVA, MYSQL, Networking, MS Office Suite
- Tracked project deliverables and established metrics using internal information systems and database tools.
- Provided procedural requirements to the Implementation Manager or Lead.
- Participated in daily status meetings with management and client project teams, as well as provided ad hoc reports.
- Utilized knowledge of resource capabilities, project constraints, and stakeholder requirements to develop implementation project schedules to drive overall project completion.
- Efficiently organized multiple assignments and client accounts concurrently.
- Fostered a clear channel of communication in order to manage client stakeholder expectations.
- Worked collaboratively with IT analysts, lead technicians, and temporary employees.
Bachelors Of Science
Junior Implementation Coordinator Resume
Objective : Junior Implementation Coordinator possessing excellent interpersonal skills utilized in team building, team consensus, internal and client relationships. Proven record of completing projects on time and within budget using Project Management Methodology.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Lync, Webex, Microsoft Outlook
- Single point of contact for assigned Field Engineers and customers.
- Coordinated the scheduling of Field Engineers to install CPE (Customer Provided Equipment) for customers headquartered in Ohio and throughout the SBC Region.
- Assigned projects could include circuit orders with CPE or CPE alone.
- Reviewed project documentation delivered from the Account Team for completion and accuracy.
- Created and maintained electronic customer folders for submission to the Remedy database and Maintenance coordinators.
- Conducted kick-off conference calls to review projects and expectations with Account Team, Engineering, Field Operations, and Customer.
- Negotiated on-site scheduling for Field Engineering forces to install CPE with customer's local contact.
Associate Implementation Coordinator Resume
Objective : Associate Implementation Coordinator deft at mapping the requirements, custom designing solutions, troubleshooting for complex software and application problems. Engaged in functional configuration and implementing workflow rules, approval process, reviews, validation, and data migration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Process Improvement, Reconciliation.
- Develop and manage project plans, overseeing all tasks associated with the project.
- Coordinate post-startup activities with the internal offshore team (i.e. data gathering, team resource's identification, installation processes distributed, data repository established, etc.)
- Act as the advocate and main point of contact for the customer during the implementation cycle.
- Coordinate with other vendors as needed for the delivery of equipment or services.
- Escalate issues with maintaining the rollout schedule, as needed, and manage to closure.
- Built Windows VM's to test windows client/server-based application.
- Enter and maintain DB of known test defects in the HP Management System.
- Design workflow process and create test scripts.
Masters of Business Administration
Implementation Coordinator - Entry Level Resume
Objective : Implementation Coordinator having good experience in project management, team management, decision making, problem-solving To obtain a customer service position within a team environment that supports the positive outlook, strong communication skills, and love for people to support company goals and foster professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, QuickBase, Organization Management, Problem-Solving; Development and Training.
- Initiated phone calls and set agendas on a monthly basis for 80+ clients ready to implement Payerpath software.
- Interpreted and defined EDI enrollment form requirements for each payer.
- Responsible for verifying client information using various tools and determining specific EDI enrollment needs.
- Explained and scheduled all training sessions for clients while managing 23 trainers' calendars.
- Defined required content of Payerpath client profile forms and answered enrollment questions from clients.
- Created and assigned projects in Salesforce.
- Maintained the EDI folder for all Coordinators and Misys staff.
- Served on the Lean Six Sigma team to reduce EDI processing time and improve client satisfaction.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Lead Implementation Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that will utilize the skills in technology with a company that can provide experience and an opportunity for advancement. To utilize my strengths and enthusiasm in an organization that offers challenging tasks, a creative working environment to use at most capabilities and a better career growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Time Management, Organization, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Install, test, and troubleshoot issues once the implementation is complete.
- Utilize the SQL server to assist with installing and troubleshooting issues by running queries to resolve issues on the telephone banking system.
- Conduct readiness reviews to ensure that all aspects of the installation are complete.
- Work with other JHA departments to prepare for installation.
- Establish guidelines and maintain time-frames to ensure a successful installation.
- Train installation team personnel and/or reinforce training to provide guidance in training customer personnel.
- Maintain logs, checklists, and procedures to ensure accuracy and completion of installation.
Bachelors Of Science
Implementation Coordinator Resume
Summary : To take up a challenging position with responsibilities and to obtain a position that allows utilizing the inter-personal skills and knowledge in the area of customer development providing a highly motivated, progressive, friendly environment encouraging, the pursuit of carrier advancement and which enables to reach greater heights in the career.
Skills : Java, HTML, IT Service Management, Scheduling.
- Act as client advocate throughout the execution of the project.
- Ensure smooth maintenance of language websites and ongoing client satisfaction
- Educate client on technical requirements and features, partnering to deliver the optimal solution
- Manage implementation schedules in collaboration with the client and internal production teams
- Develop strong client relationships and foster new business opportunities with existing contacts
- Forecast client budgets to cover ongoing website updates and new initiatives
- Coordinate project execution with dedicated Project Management and Engineering groups
- Generate accurate cost estimates and handle client invoicing
- Work alongside Senior team members to support large client initiatives
High School Diploma