Collections Coordinator Resume
Objective : Produce and publish all standard and ad-hoc collections reports, and ensure all interested parties are kept up to date with relevant and timely collections information
Skills : MS Office Suite, Quick Books, AMS, MACS, Goldmine software. Accounts Receivable Processes.
- Managed a portfolio of customers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of collections practices.
- Contacted customer, sales, and credit to gather pertinent information and to resolve the root cause of delinquency.
- Applied basic negotiation techniques while maintaining good customer relations.
- Worked with hospitals, pharmacies, surgi-centers, and state and government entities.
- Ensured that customers have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Identified opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions, services and products; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Managed day-to-day operational processes; develops and implements procedures in response to changing business needs and program design.
- Measured and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverables; compares measurement results to standards and takes.
Sr. Collections Coordinator Resume
Summary : Accomplished Supply Chain professional with extensive experience in cost reduction and enhancing quality through Lean Strategies. Excels in building strong relationships with internal as well as external customers and suppliers. Understands the use of engineering drawings.
Skills : Accounts Receivable, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Responsible for setup, monthly processing, troubleshooting and timely cleanup of rejections.
- Processed billings based on thresholds.
- Prepare monthly status reports 3.
- Retainered Billings - monitor monthly status, process billings and prepare special reporting General Billing Duties.
- Maintained records for complex transactions, vendor files, including detailed records of payments and balances.
- Reported to ceo, communicate with co-workers, clients vendors and others in courteous and professional manner.
- Answered general customer inquiries and directed customers to appropriate departments for resolution.
Bachelors In Arts
Jr. Collections Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Customer Service or Call Center position. Manage all aspects of accounts receivable Prepare bank deposits Daily cash receipt posting Management of client escrow and trust accounts Bank .
Skills : Microsoft Word, Typing, Collections, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, Call Center.
- Reconciled Accounts 30-90 days past due.
- Arranged payment plans with business owners to help cure delinquent debts.
- Worked with Credit Analyst to approve businesses for a line of credit for gas services.
- Reviewed accounts on case by case bases to determine if shut off notices needed to be served.
- Recorded information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Located and monitored overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
Collections Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the accounting field where can use extensive accounting experience to benefit the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Insurance Selling, Customer Service.
- Assigned accounts to minimize delinquency and avoid litigation and losses.
- Attend Creditor Meetings for Bankruptcy hearings and hearings in Justice Courts for suits on accounts.
- Reviewed contracts for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensured all documents are completed at time of loan closing.
- Attended closing at manager's request.
- Administered accounts receivable policy and procedures to 13 collections personnel.
- Worked in the front office greeting patients, answering phones, setting up appointments, training new hires, assisting backoffice, and presenting many treatment plans with three doctors and three hygienists.
Collections Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To obtain and excel in a growing field of customer relations. Communication Persuasive communicator with well-developed presentation and negotiator skills Able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, contacts and staff at all levels Management Proven ability to maintain a stable work environment Excellent leadership skills Ability to handle any tasks given with quality results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Insurance Selling, Customer Service.
- Attend closing at manager's request.
- Composed various collection letters Prepared accounts for foreclosure Balanced speedpay checks Maintained collection .
- Interacted closely and professionally with clients to develop payment plans, account reconciliations and dispute resolution Collaborated with the .
- Prepared financial spreadsheets and monthly reports on cash collections, .
- Worked with a team to collect past due balances and assist with clearing debt.
- Recouped monies lost due to a system error by creating a system to contact customers, receive and tracking of funds and updating accounts.
- Updated procedures to make them more efficient and cost effective.
- Revamped duns in an effort to retain payments sooner in the dunning cycle.
Collections Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Looking for a challenging role of medical coder and billing position in a variety of clinical settings where skills and knowledge can be utilized to the fullest and can be able to serve the people.
Skills : Microsoft Office (10+ years), Customer Service.
- Managed various functional areas, including Claims Processing, Account Follow-up, Customer Service, and Practice Specialists.
- Maintained patient accounting system and claims management system dictionaries Generate daily claims .
- Maintained accurate recordings of charges, payments and adjustments.
- Located research and resolve denied claims.
- Identified trends in claim denials and complete necessary appeals.
- Managed and train a staff of reimbursement specialists.
- Provided dear/concise reporting to senior management.
- Communicated professionally and effectively with physicians, insurance companies, patients and clinical personnel.
Assistant Collections Coordinator Resume
Objective : An adaptable professional who has experience in banking, foreclosure, leasing, reporting, typing, answering phones, setting appointments and meetings and general ledger reconciliation. Takes on additional responsibilities and makes strong contributions to customer service and the long term goals of the business.
Skills : Asset Location, Skip Tracing, Real Property Title Flaws.
- Generated and sent foreclosure referral and legal issue packages to attorneys.
- Prepared attorney and vendor invoices for approval and processing.
- Allocated checks from Accounts Payable to attorneys and vendors.
- Assisted manager in preparing and distributing monthly board reports.
- Responded to attorney, vendor, internal and external customer requests.
- Reported monthly to other financial institutions on status of participation loans.
- Filed legal documents and maintained working and original files.
- Maintained general ledger for attorney's charges daily.
- Reconciled four general ledgers monthly.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Collections Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly creative recognized as results oriented and solution focused individual. Areas of strength include resolving credit issues, problem collections, great organization skills, strong computer literacy, accounts receivables, knowledge of legal aspects of collections, strong communication skills, proven time management skills, ability to productively research credit histories, processing Journal entries, and month end processes.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Child Care, Customer Service, Manager.
- Evaluated alternatives by constantly improving collection methods established in the department, sending email to students to notify debtors balance owed that has getting excellent results.
- Realized registration, performing the plugs and deposit payments received.
- Prepared monthly reports of revenues collected in order to evaluate achievements according to the projections set forth in the department.
- Refered accounts to legal collection management, audit, analyze and document the objections of debt, collect the required data and document instances that will be in court for the filing of the application and system log in legal fees if applicable.
- Created a process of "Account Statement" in collaboration with the Computer Science Department to refer the files of student accounts receivable and generate a statement of the case automatically.
- Established effective payment arrangements which benefit the client and company to reduce overall.
- Communicated clearly and compassionately with customers via telephone.
Collections Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Headline : Collections Coordinator is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Quick Books, AMS, MACS, Goldmine software.
- Reviewed open accounts for collection efforts.
- Resolved client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collected customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identified issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Reviewed and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provided timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Performed administrative tasks such as securing missing facts, forms receipts, or signatures and perform special projects as arise.
Collections Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 10 plus year of customer relation. And customer service , 5 years of tax preparation, experience with individual tax return, farm and small business taxes. As well as sales. currently have a degree in Medical Billing and Coding Specialist from Performance Training Institute.
Skills : Legal Research, Customer Service, Data Entry, Billing.
- Used software tools including: Miscrosort Word, Excel.
- Contacted customers with past-due balances.
- Established repayment schedules.
- Answered customer questions about problems with their accounts.
- Located and monitored overdue accounts using computers Recorded and updated information about the financial status of customers and collection efforts.
- Negotiated credit extensions.
- Used online databases to identify delinquent customers.
- Maintained knowledge of state and federal laws relating to billing and collection procedures.
- Located and notified customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone.