Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of responsible experience in Office Administration, with a proven record of accomplishment in the areas of accounting, customer relations, scheduling, staff supervision, and general office operations.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Procurement, Sales Management, Leadership, Time Management, Analytical Skills.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining mall marketing information files and processing paperwork.
- Provide administrative support for various departments/divisions such as answering telephones, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events, and other similar activities for supervisors, which also includes travel and lodging arrangements.
- Compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from verbal direction and from a knowledge of policies of established departments/divisions; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit and distribute agendas and minutes of numerous meetings.
- Process payments, prepare daily deposits, balance accounts receivable daily Overseen accounts receivable records.
- Interview, hire and train all Customer Service and temporary seasonal employees.
- Researched potential international and domestic clients and input information into Microsoft Excel programs.
- Handled logistics cases Managed social media postings and picture editing Obtained and verified contact information for approximately 500 contacts routinely per week.
Sr. Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Administrative Assistant with a solid history of achievement in Oil and Gas Industry. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SharePoint, SAP, Social Media.
- Maintain confidential data related to FERC reports annually to Government.
- Worked with Gas Balancing department gathering gas data from operated wells.
- Maintained monthly spreadsheets on operated wells reporting gas produced to working interest owners.
- Assisted the contract department on non operated wells maintained new wells.
- Approved sold gas reports, once compared tank tickets meter reports to paid reports from a vender on a pipeline.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft office.
- Provided internal/external training on computer programs and technical equipment.
Jr. Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a fast paced, team oriented environment that will allow to utilize ability to multitask, build relationships with clients, work as a team, and deliver unforgettable experiences.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, office & publisher.
- Assisted Sales Director, Marketing Director, and Marketing Managers in daily reports and tasks.
- Handled all Encore contract paperwork and created multiple new loan accounts in Mortgage Serve daily.
- Managed loan accounts for customers which included scheduling missed payments, paying off loans in full, updating credit card information, rescheduling of monthly payment if necessary, refund of payments, and adding upgrade fees.
- Booked and modified vacation reservations for customers using MARSHA.
- Acted as a primary point of contact for customers regarding Encore package concerns that included booking, reservation, and/or payment issues, cruise certificates, unsatisfactory experiences, upgrading or downgrading of packages, general questions or concerns, and updating of general information.
- Ensured customers confidential credit card information was handled and stored following corporate company policies.
- Analyzed and maintained front desk logs to create marketing reports utilized for tracking purposes in Excel.
- Assisted in the creation of new marketing strategies and techniques used for the Encore program.
Marketing Administrative Assistant I Resume
Summary : Goal oriented high level Administrator Assistant with progressive experience in all areas of office corporate environment.
Skills : Time Punctual, Prompt, Responsible, Organized, Multi-task.
- Researched, coordinated and planed international and domestic travel arrangements and recommended the most efficient itineraries.
- Handled all incoming request internal and external sources (phone calls, visitors and clients) handled with sound judgment and interpersonal skill.
- Anticipated and learned the need of 3 Market Managers simultaneously organizing and managing calendars.
- Entrusted with the responsibility of confidential correspondence, meetings and telephone communications with integrity, sensitivity and discretion.
- Organized meetings with prospective Hilton Grand Vacations clients and owners.
- Provided administrative support for three Market Managers simultaneously, multi-tasking between editing contracts, phone call inquiries and calendar management.
- Managed accounts for Club Members and other qualified customers at Hilton Hotels or Hilton Grand Vacations Club properties.
- Responsible for distributing West 57th Hilton Club material and provided tour information for guests and visitors in an effort to book a preview or sell a promotional vacation packages.
Marketing Administrative Assistant II Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that will enable to expand upon existing customer service, managerial and communication skills. An extremely dedicated, hard worker who works quickly and accurately.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, Past Perfect, Microsoft Word, Inventory Management, Administration.
- Managed and booked customers VIP bottle service reservations, Nightclub, Day-club, Special VIP packages, and private events for Tao Nightclub venues, and The Cosmopolitan.
- Identified new clientele, provided walkthrough of all venues and served as a main point of contact for inquiries.
- Supervised and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
- Reorganized, scheduled appointments and meetings for the marketing directors, entertainment directors and other upper management personnel.
- Maintained office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Managed event calendar to insure DJ sets, guest appearances, and venue buyouts.
- Monitored, screened, responded to and distribute incoming communications to over 200 calls a day.
Marketing Administrative Assistant III Resume
Summary : To obtain an interesting position with a growing company where can utilize skills and abilities, to benefit my employer, others and myself.
Skills : Marketing, Advertising, Deadline Driven, Leadership, Analysis.
- Researched and consolidated information to organize over nine on-line product marketing toolkits which included collateral, advertising, direct marketing resources, on-line tools, and sales education materials.
- Presented study materials and products to doctors, nurses, specialists and hospitals throughout the United States.
- Tracked and entered data from the various study progress from start to finish.
- Submitted data to compliance, product development and managers for further research and development of new and existing products.
- Selected, contracted, marketed tradeshow events.
- Provided logistical and coordinated supplies, products, and marketers during tradeshow events.
- Approved for various products to be compliant with required specifications, and to comply with rules and regulations to have a viable marketable product for the public.
Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Experienced coordinator that would like to secure a challenging position within a dynamic organization, which will enable to apply education and creative skills to the benefits of the organization, and to thoroughly utilize skills obtained.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Tasking, Multi-Line Phone System, Administrative, Computer Skills, Data Analysis, Database Management, Human Resources, Sales.
- Provided administrative support to the Marketing Department and Richmond Executive staff for John Middleton Co.
- Extensive coordination of individual calendars, appointment scheduling, and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for the creation of a multitude of marketing reports utilized by the Marketing staff.
- Maintained a close working relationship with the manufacturing and office locations for JMC, located in PA, on a multitude of tasks and to ensure proper shipping of the product to Richmond for Marketing inventory and for coordination of vendor events throughout the country.
- Arranged luncheons on a regular basis for internal meetings and training.
- Responsible for the creation of the JMC structure within the newly created records management system that Altria was implemented throughout the company.
- Working with the management teams within JMC, the company infrastructure was created and built within this system.
Marketing Administrative Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Able to think through issues of many different and sometimes difficult points of view, present my knowledge of History in presentation and teaching, as well as the ability to tell a story and keep it interesting.
Skills : Spreadsheet creation, data entry, transcription, inventory management, website content management, purchase order creation, customer service, scheduling, project trafficking,.
- Answered phone calls and directed calls to appropriate parties or took messages.
- Performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Managed and maintained executives' schedules.
- Prepared responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Monitored the progress of promotional campaigns, tracking statistics.
- Provided support to the Marketing Management Staff with maintenance and reporting of programs and other database information, assembly, and management of marketing materials, the scheduling of teleconferences, seminars, and product evaluation.
BA In English
Marketing Administrative Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic Administrative Assistant with a solid history of achievement in Oil and Gas Industry. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Excellent interpersonal Skills, Communicate and Coordinate workflow Assertively and Diplomatically.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Office & Publisher.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Accomplished Administrative Assistant with proven ability to support administration and bring expertise and knowledge to management, sales, and support staff in a variety of industries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Meeting Planning, Expense Reports, Expense Reports, Travel Coordination, Event Coordination, Report Preparation, 10-Key, Keyboarding, Office Administration.
- Performed full marketing administrative duties, working with all levels of management, sales team and personnel.
- Assist in maintaining calendars, handling of travel and lodging arrangements.
- Involved in marketing campaigns that included telephone, e-mail and mass mailings.
- Create reports and update department spreadsheets, fulfill sales team collateral needs and maintain databases.
- Coordinate company meetings along with updating agendas and preparing presentations.
- Evaluate and choose vendors, negotiate contracts, and maintain vendor relationships to plan and ensure success of all local and off-site company meetings and events.
- Assist with all other administrative duties as needed.
- Proven track record of working cooperatively and effectively with various personalities and levels of management/support staff.