Marketing Intern I Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Marketing Intern. A conscientious overachiever who thinks outside the box. Would thrive in any creative position within a progressive organization that seeks to expand its media capabilities and engage their customer demographics. Background in imaginative and informative writing, yet also skilled in communicating verbally and through graphics.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, And InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, Weebly Web Creation Tool, Lexus Nexus, MRI, IBIS World, and Basic Spanish.
- Research and develop creative content for a corporate website, to promote the brand in the market.
- Contacted distribution companies and thought leaders to develop interesting and relevant content for customers.
- Developed promotional content for new products including links to product specifications and uses to increase customer awareness.
- Profiled sales team members by creating stories to showcase individuals and dedication to customers for a personalized connection.
- Monitored web traffic to analyze website performance and practiced search engine optimization to maximize efforts in creating brand awareness.
- Researched previous white papers, researched product by interviewing engineers and sales team to develop marketing white papers for product promotions.
- Partnered with the outside marketing team to develop new marketing strategic direction for products.
- Participated in brainstorming meetings to develop a new slogan, advertisements, and marketing outlets for rebranding efforts.
- Updated white papers and promotional material to Facebook pages for ease of public access on social media pages.
- Developed personalized profiles of each corporate partner to create awareness of corporate relationships to develop reciprocal relationships while driving search engine optimization.
- Researched interesting and relevant content for consumers to capture interest and improve site traffic.
Strategic Marketing Intern Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Marketing Intern. Graduate with independent work habits, an analytical mindset, and the versatility to resolve multifaceted issues despite the challenges of changing priorities, imminent deadlines, and differing team agendas.
Skills : Social Media, Mac OS, Windows Internet Technology, Content Management Software, Website Traffic Analytics, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, iMovie, Final Cut Pro Video, & Broadcast Technology.
- Implementing each property's marketing support materials, coordinating any advertising opportunities and assisting with property special events.
- Working in conjunction with all property departments and facilitates all collateral requests between each of the property departments and the graphic design team.
- Responsible for the production, delivery, and implementation of all property collateral for the plaza hotel & casino.
- Overseeing any entertainment marketing opportunities including possible partnerships between timeshares, ticket brokers and other wholesale companies.
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of any special events the plaza hotel & casino.
- Effectively managing the interactive agency relationship and ensures the agency is briefed on all activities and approval processes.
- Assisting with any media buying or advertising placement for the plaza hotel & casino.
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for an assortment of clients in a variety of industries -contributes to players' website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and search review sites.
- Contributed and collected ideas for the key features of the new product logo.
- Learned to create press releases, promote events and network with business owners.
Digital Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : Marketing Intern who exhibits great interpersonal and communications skills. Effective researcher who has a very keen attention to detail. Creative Marketing professional who drives top search engine rankings while enhancing website visibility. Forward-thinker who creates marketing messaging that resonates with the relevant targeted audience. Resourceful individual that has great organizational skills and is always searching new ways to improve processes.
Skills : IT Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Sales, Marketing, Team Building, Team Leader, and Retail Sales.
- Supporting the marketing coordinator and executives on marketing campaigns and daily activities.
- Assisting in the production of print and digital marketing materials to promote events to our target audience.
- Preparing marketing objectives, strategies, and plans to apply marketing techniques efficiently.
- Leading the planning and organizing of election day event with over 500 guests in attendance.
- Shadow meetings and observe the marketing director to grow professional experience.
- Acted in costume as Alice from Alice in Wonderland at the storybook ball with 600 guests in attendance.
- Conducted market observational research on the new product and research on competitive products.
- Scheduled Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest postings to advertise products from boutiques to generate site traffic.
- Engaged in developing marketing strategies and proposals for small business and nonprofit organizations.
- Marketing budget management including tracking all expenses and invoices.
Marketing Intern (Marketing Coordinator) Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Intern. Looking to take a challenging role in business operations as a marketing professional and give an effective solution that will help the organization to achieve the best results in business operations and ultimately increase its productivity in the market.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Indesign, Microsoft Office, SPSS, Documentation, Google Adwords, and Photoshop.
- Assisting in the design and creation of printed and digital marketing materials (website, brochures, email campaigns, white papers, advertisements, presentations, etc.).
- Timely market research and analysis for lead generation and maintaining in CRM software.
- Assisting in the writing and editing of printed and digital marketing materials.
- Creating digital campaigns on social media using google ads, Facebook ads.
- Creating interesting and engaging daily updates on social media platforms.
- Coordinating with sales teams for pre-conference and post-conference marketing support.
- Identifying opportunities for improving business processes through information systems.
- Providing support to the sales team in powerpoint development, sales kit preparation, meeting organization, and building industry-specific prospective client lists.
- Measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing initiative and present monthly analytic reports to senior management.
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction in all areas regarding purchasing points.
Brand Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Marketing Intern. Prioritizing dedication, reliability, and creative problem solving on all projects with my name attached. I do this by being self-motivated, taking initiative, critically thinking, organization, strong presentation, and communication results driven to meet deadlines and maintaining a positive and personable attitude.
Skills : Microsoft, Social Media Marketing, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Sales, Marketing, Team Building, Team Leader, and Retail Sales.
- Monitored and managed 3 company's social media sites with a combined following of 220,000.
- Used GA, SEO, Spreadfast to generate content for 300 social posts with 70,286 impressions, 1,125 interactions.
- Supported timely promotional campaign development through social media strategies, tracking, and compiling data to report.
- Designed and authored an email marketing strategy utilizing HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Authored 1 blog post for the company blog and revised 3 high-traffic, long-tail blogs.
- Drafted, tracked and reported on an employee survey to better the customer experience.
- Organized and participated in meetings and brainstorming sessions with the Swiss division of abac on the project for the new logo.
- Conducted research and investigation on possible locations throughout new york city for Shoptiques' banners and posters.
- Assisted marketing director with an online flash-sale strategy to increase site traffic and sales.
- Aided in designing Pops, posters, and styling cards to support the summer campaigns, using powerpoint, photoshop, and excel.
Product Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Marketing Intern. I'm a creative professional who has experience in a variety of media roles. Self-taught graphic designer and video editor with a Hospitality/Tourism Marketing background. Always seeking to learn and work in a position that will allow me to utilize the skills I have already learned, as well to mature as a Content Creator.
Skills : Windows And MacOS, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop Basics, iMovie, Final Cut Pro X, Microsoft Office, RedPrairie, CitrixSAP, and Social Media Management.
- Updated a 12-year-old corporate image, including powerpoint templates, menus, magazines, corporate pens, bottled water label, brochure's, corporate flag, internal and external advertising. With a total of 22 graphics proposals made to the company, these were approved by management with minor detail changes.
- Implemented a "material waste reduction plan", by displaying important information through tv/monitors placed in key points within facilities.
- Successfully eliminated the need for print and giving access to easily update important information from one central source.
- Implemented a social responsibility plan partnered with " pixel marketing company", in order to help those in need through an online contest and at the same time increasing the web positioning through "hodelpa.com" website.
- Coordinated schedules of designers as well as stylists and models to ensure a complete production.
- Managed ongoing programs and created new marketing initiatives that generated revenue for member businesses.
- Researched and built out ideas to ensure market execution viability.
- Increased attendance and local business engagements and revenue by rethinking how to target, promote and implement the annual cycling event.
- Collaborated with teams to generate ideas and create experiential marketing programs to connect brands with consumers.
- Managed social media campaigns, as well as updated and edited WordPress website.
Business Marketing Intern Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Marketing Intern. Seeking a position as a Finance and Accounting intern at an organization, utilizing my accounting and finance knowledge and background in healthcare management to earn hands-on experience in the industry.
Skills : Inventory Management, Project Management, Proven Leadership, Problem-solving, Process Improvement Expert, Strong Work Ethic, Emotional Intelligence, PC and MAC Administration, and Web Development.
- Generating a public relations plan to analyze & highlight different departments' day-to-day operations.
- Research and developing interactive questions for focus groups involving over 30 local community members and the board of directors.
- Streamlining advertising budget that forecasted a savings estimate over $3,000.
- Conceptualizing new innovative designs to promote additional publicity on the hospital's social media sites.
- Directly communicating with physicians to increase participation in important hospital seminars.
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of marketing webinars and trade shows.
- Helping develop and execute trigger email marketing campaigns using Eloqua to increase product awareness.
- Assisting or preparing documents for an accountant in recording, reconciling and auditing accounting data.
- Managing accounts payable/receivable and expense control procedures including bank and account reconciliation, cash receipts, disbursements, finance charges, billings, invoicing, purchase order and inventory verification, chargebacks and occasional preparation of bank deposits.
- Directing and coordinating marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
Lead Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Marketing Intern. Highly motivated writer/marketer with skills in news/magazine writing, editing, marketing, and public relations, design, web, and photography. Strong desire to contribute these skills along with strong organizational and leadership skills to the vast world of communications and marketing.
Skills : News Writing, Magazine Writing, Editing, Interviewing, Layout/design, Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut, Word Press, Microsoft Office, MailChimp, Photography.
- Wrote and edited multiple blog posts pertaining to tech, design and office culture on a weekly basis.
- Set-up and created a new office content schedule, as well as worked to organize other office related projects.
- Worked on finding networking events and pulling them together for a weekly schedule for employees to attend.
- Worked heavily with social media and posted daily on the companies various pages, while also doing research into advertising on these platforms.
- Researched information on different clients and competitors when putting together proposals and marketing plans.
- Create and maintain marketing reports detailing commercial market trends.
- Provided On-the-Job training to new employees for basic and advanced processes.
- Developed in-depth job aids detailing processes for successful operations.
- Designed marketing materials targeting existing and potential customers.
- Maintained social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Website.
Digital Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Marketing Intern. Highly creative individual with extensive leadership experience seeking a position in the field of marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Workfront, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management, Strategy Development, Copywriting, Content Marketing, Presentation, Social Media Marketing, Sales, Digital Marketing, Photography, and Photoshop.
- Research and analyze statistics, trends, and figures to improve the marketing and promotion of the restaurant.
- Work side-by-side the web designers to create a well-optimized website for the business.
- Reaching out to the customer with images that reflected the cuisine offered.
- Contacting local food bloggers to review the restaurant in return for a free meal.
- Managing social media profiles in order to promote events and increase social presence on campus.
- Creating effective messaging using language, graphics, and marketing collateral.
- Analyzing a database of emails, and using the information to develop an email campaign.
- Providing customer service on the phone and in person by ensuring every customer felt valued and appreciated.
- Developing pricing and promotion strategy for a new product launch that hits the market this year.
Social Media Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Marketing Intern. Media and public relations specialist leveraging the in-depth knowledge of market trends to execute high-impact marketing campaigns with the use of all digital marketing strategies.
Skills : Social & New Media Web Application Development, Internet Marketing, Strong Communication, Digital Media, Works Well Under Pressure, Revenue Generation Strategies, Results-Oriented, Blogging (Content Writing), Advanced MS Office Suite, Knowledge of Google AdWords, and Dedicated Team Player.
- Scheduling keynote speakers building PR strategy and managed a $7,000 purchasing decision for the 11th annual direct conference.
- Boosting website traffic by 120% by creating an integrated social media strategy to the toxify site - 1,100 new users.
- Directing a successful SEO and link-building campaign to increase the website's credibility and drive traffic.
- Managing weekly blog for ship compliant, as well as miscellaneous industry blogs and social media platforms.
- Targeting both offline and online consumers by designing a multi-pronged and comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Supporting directors in helping review customer account balances for accuracy.
- Responsibilities understanding and launching advertisements with Google AdWords.
- Designing company and client promotions, marketing from business to business and internal marketing.
- Performing office administrative duties as needed to enhance the cohesiveness of the office.
- Developing product and trend pitches that were sent to editors and media influencers in order to increase brand awareness, leading to a day spa magazine and skin inc.