Litigation Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Litigation Support Specialist who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Researched statutes, decisions, legal articles and codes.
- Directed and coordinated law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
- Developed a working relationship with courts, clients, debtors and attorneys.
- Contacted clients to schedule appointments and discuss the progress of cases.
- Acted as first point of contact for all clients.
- Met with clients to update them on progress of cases.
- Reviewed, edited and proofread legislation for proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and formatting.
- Managed accounts and records of clients with the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion.
Sr. Litigation Support Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a Litigation Support Specialist position with a company that will utilize multiple years of automated litigation support experience.
Skills : Budget Projection, Clearwell Certified Administrator.
- Developed, implemented and managed the startup of litigation technology services for 240 attorneys and paralegals.
- Oversaw and supported litigation-specific document management and transcript software programs.
- Created annual strategic plan for near- and long-term growth, working with section and administrative management to ensure compatibility with existing resources/security protocols to meet strategic goals.
- Researched and developed strategic alliances to keep senior management updated on industry trends.
- Implemented new technologies such as Clearwell to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Interfaced with forensics experts with strict adherence to defensible, data chain-of-custody standards.
- Assisted clients in developing a culture of litigation readiness pertaining to electronic data infrastructure and data stores.
Jr. Litigation Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Working as Litigation Support Specialist with 3.4 years of experience in the E-Discovery Services domain. Seeking a position where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
Skills : Summation, Recommind, Document Management, Legal Research, Project Management, Document Production.
- Managed legal hold and discovery process through facilitating department's procedures, collecting confidential and privileged data and collaborating with legal teams and technical forensic teams to respond to discovery responses.
- Ensured internal clients and legal departments complied with the company's EDRM policy on discoverable data for- litigation and litigation matters.
- Managed caseload and job duties by specializing in effective communication, research, and interpersonal skills to provide team leadership on behalf of the Litigation Support department to employees and hired vendors throughout the company.
- Provided internal legal staff and hired vendors with administrative support and customer service throughout projects.
- Provided professionalism and full discretion while upholding Company's compliance and ERDM collection policies.
- Managed the organization of document collections and all document productions.
- Collected and controlled electronic evidence and documentation in the SharePoint site, including chains of custody, data transfers, document review stages, and production history.
BA In History
Litigation Support Specialist III Resume
Summary : A competent professional with 7 Years 7 Months of experience in E discovery, Litigation Review and Contract Negotiation (Vendor Service Agreement).
Skills : Project Management, Data Hosting, Litigation Support.
- Provided expert consultation to law firms on Litigation Support technologies that best meet their expectations.
- Orchestrated projects involving multiple venders, different technologies and platforms, numerous locations and for users of varied technical ability to create user-friendly, efficient legal solutions.
- Managed large migration, implementation, scanning and design projects, ensuring at all times that essential information is handled properly.
- Coordinated document imaging, coding, document review, electronic discovery and OCR projects; integrated IPRO imaging system with database software.
- Provided useful training to lawyers, paralegal and staff in the use of Litigation Software.
- Configured new computer systems and provided training to new users.
- Performed migration of older litigation software to current version while preserving all relevant data.
- Partnered with outside firms to utilize audio/visual equipment, video and transcript synchronization and scanning projects with vendors for trial presentation.
Litigation Support Specialist II Resume
Headline : Litigation Support Specialist Professional with 10 years of experience working in the medical field. Always seeking to exceed expectations with excellent critical thinking, Knowledgeable in HIPPA Laws and ICD9 codes and CPT codes.
Skills : CaseMap, Clearwell, Concordance, Daegis Edge, Digital.
- Checked in and reviewed all legal & administrative paperwork from battalions & companies.
- Reviewed & drafted specifications for non-judicial punishment & verify the proper punitive articles for courts-martial are used.
- Acted independently, guided & advised battalion & company commanders on the issues of administrative correctives.
- Reviewed charge sheets & coordinated with or assisted unit commanders to ensure that specifications are complete & accurate.
- Prepared background information on the accused & forwarded the completed case packet to the SJA Officer for review.
- Collected & prepared documentation.
- Compiled documents going to the General Courts-Martial Authority to ensure that proper consideration is given to the Soldier.
- Produced transcribed reports of board proceedings & records of investigation from audio recordings.
Litigation Support Specialist II Resume
Summary : Work and grow in a reputed organization, which provides challenging and conducive work environment and excellent growth opportunities.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, SQL.
- Provided litigation support to major law firms.
- Proofread and made corrections to ensure the accuracy of the recognized text of the document.
- Provided litigation support for the US Department of Justice attorneys in the Commercial Litigation Section, assisted DOJ attorneys.
- Received, analyzed, prioritized, process and respond to services served on Citibank.
- Complied with information subpoenas, motions, interrogatories, court orders.
- Hold funds and freeze accounts to assist branches with questions relating.
- Reviewed Military Police Reports & the Military Police Blotter for offenses that may require legal action.
Litigation Support Specialist I Resume
Summary : Able to manage and motivate team members to achieve professional growth and goals, both independently and within a cross functional team environment, with emphasis on improving overall efficiency, productivity and organizational consistency.
Skills : Typing 35 Wpm, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Administration, Reception, Clerical Duties.
- Managed operations & production for both court reporting production and video production.
- Responsible for the development of sales strategies and achieving monthly sales targets.
- Synchronize videotaped depositions with the corresponding transcript and hyperlinked exhibits to the text.
- Interacted with clients on a daily basis via phone, email and personal visits.
- Videotaped depositions, meetings, day in the life and site inspections.
- Provided Imaging and electronic serialization of imaged documents for various litigation cases.
- Performed OCR (Optical Character Recognition) of imaged products for user editing.
Bachelor Of Science
Litigation Support Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Dedicated and experienced individual with excellent inner work standards and excellent work ethic. Able to work under pressure in a calm, courteous and professional manner to accomplish company's goals and/or expectations.
Skills : Project Management, Legal, Project Analyst.
- Communicated with Lawyers and Legal Assistants regarding the creation of closing sets, preparation of deal files to send to vendors and uploading files to FileSite.
- Created user accounts in different databases.
- Scanned and OCR documents to databases and send notification emails to all parties once complete.
- Created redactions, convert DAT, tag documents, perform database searches, process, and load data to different databases using proprietary software.
- Performed QC and reprocess failed documents using IPro.
- Prepared and uploaded data to the vendor's FTP site as well as send physical media to the vendor.
- Coordinated with vendors regarding processing and conversion requests.
- Organized and maintained the physical order of source media.
Bachelor Of Arts
Litigation Support Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : To associate Litigation Support Specialist with a multinational organization that provides an opportunity to show ability in improving knowledge, and to be a part of a team that works dynamically towards the growth of the organization.
Skills : Paralegal/Legal Administrative Assistant, Office Management.
- Processed, issued and filed subpoenas and related documents in Cook County Circuit Court and other outlying counties as assigned.
- Assisted with paper and electronic document collections, review and productions.
- Prepared documents for productions, including Bates numbering, confidential designation stamping and redaction.
- Developed relationships with clients to compel locations to comply with time-sensitive records.
- Implemented proactive steps with unresponsive locations to have the requested records available by the due date set forth by law.
- Communicated with law firms, hospitals and insurance companies regarding subpoenas, authorizations, and open orders.
- Documented client and custodial contacts accurately in the system.
- Maintained the highest standard of confidentiality to ensure absolute privacy of patient information.
Certificate In Paralegal
Litigation Support Specialist Resume
Summary : A highly organized and detail-oriented professional in administrative management with over 15 years of experience providing thorough and skillful both management and administrative support to senior level executives.
Skills : Concordance, Documatrix, Summation, IPro.
- Handled litigation cases by and against company pertaining to damages ad declaratory relief actions.
- Resolved delinquent tax issues and assist in mediation, arbitration and settlement support.
- Assisted in preparing company witnesses for trials.
- Provided legal research services for pending suit files and facilitate legal training programs for technical staff.
- Prepared advisory notes on legal matter and offer reserve and payment solutions.
- Helped upper management make periodic revision in company's policy forms and draft letters.
- Maintained record of domestic and international subsidiaries and assist the executive team with formalities.