Senior Solutions Architect Resume
Summary : Seeking to apply business acumen, technical expertise, and varied experiences to provide stable infrastructure and cost-effective technology solutions in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Skills : Network Monitoring/Capacity Planning, Disaster Recovery.
- Architected and delivered highly available environments and technology platforms for 30+ Siebel CRM implementations, including integration with legacy systems, business intelligence, and reporting.
- Performed quarterly vulnerability assessment and remediation for all technology platforms.
- Reported results to corporate information security.
- Completed special projects in license remediation and compliance for other organizations.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiated contracts and levels of service with vendors and clients.
- Identified key business stakeholders and business problems that could be positively impacted by a schema on read data solution.
Bachelor Of Arts
Junior/Senior Solutions Architect Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of experience in technology, telecommunications and business. Network design experience with global enterprise, government and medium business clients. Work collaboratively with sales leadership with responsibility for pre-sales technical strategy and design of technical solutions.
Skills : Network Administration, Security Windows Vmware, Cisco.
- Design solutions for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts for new applications and to refresh hardware and software for existing applications.
- Gather and document detailed requirements from application teams and business units through interviews and research.
- Determine optimal solutions for the customer including whether to implement a physical or virtual solution, select Operating System and version, database type and version and size the solution appropriately.
- Design network configuration for internal use or external access.
- Develop appropriate firewall rules and F5 Load Balancer configurations.
- Prepare documentation for solution design including highlighting and documenting any risks in the design.
- Perform financial analysis and assist with developing business justifications.
Senior Solutions Architect/Engineer Resume
Headline : Over 15+ Years of experience in design and management of secure, highly available infrastructures for network facing environments.
Skills : VMware VSphere, VMware VCloud, VMware NSX, Openstack,.
- Successfully deploys and maintains data center automation, virtualization, and identity management products in geographically dispersed enterprise datacenter environments for several DOD customers.
- Pre and post sales engineering specializing primarily in server and networking virtualization.
- Leads technical design sessions for teams with both technical and non-technical backgrounds that shape and influence customer use cases and architecture leading to coherent system design and deployment.
- Helps clients refine automation practices, technical standards, OS optimization and train end users.
- Develops custom applications using APIs and industry standard programming languages to meet client's business needs.
- Provides project oversight and manages the technical resources working on-site during customer deployments.
- Displays exception communication skills, technical acuity and initiative combined with a customer-focused approach.
Senior Solutions Architect III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in a dynamic and stable company where skills can be utilized for the benefit of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Architect.
- Provide technical and sales support including demonstrations, evaluations, and training for accounts in an assigned territory.
- Participate in on-going sales cycle activities with Sales Account Managers as required.
- Participate in strategic meetings with cross-functional members in order to identify issues, client requirements, processes, and timelines of final products to be delivered to clients.
- Present network designs to comply with customer-based infrastructure goals and initiatives.
- Participate in multi-discipline design and architecture teams to provide solutions and capacity planning of equipment and network.
- Responsible for design and implementation of Cisco UC and DC network infrastructures.
- Mentor engineers and cross-train peers on best practices and how to efficiently maintain the network.
- Perform on-going optimization of the network to ensure adequate capacity, availability and scalability.
Senior Solutions Architect II Resume
Objective : Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance.
Skills : Primary Development Skills and Languages.
- Collaborate with business unit owners, business analysts and project managers to conduct competitive selections to determine which solution best address the business and or clinical requirements.
- Conducts workflows, process diagrams and gap analysis to identify system, application and/or hardware needs.
- Develops business cases with cost, service, benefit and ROI of proposed IT projects that are used at management and executive level approval.
- Presents completed business cases and technical design for leadership and architecture review board approval.
- Develop technical design documentation in support of systems integration projects.
- Developed technical design of: Enterprise wide Oracle Exadata private cloud into a newly built disaster recovery data center.
- Enterprise wide radiology diagnostic viewer for hospital inpatient/outpatient and referring physician base of over 4,000 physicians.
Senior Solutions Architect I Resume
Headline : To further career in information systems design and development; to gain extended knowledge of various software programming languages and techniques; to promote institutional development and growth; to assume further project management and supervisory roles which foster better channels of communication between business departments and clients; to promote a positive, stimulating, team-driven work environment.
Skills : DLP, Cloud Computing, Exchange Server.
- Responsible for Scoping Engagements from beginning to end for Enterprise level clients Develop strategies, policies and best practices for the customer.
- Developed and cultivated strong customer relationships ensuring a Customers for Life relationship.
- Provided technical leadership during the implementation of an engagement.
- Participated in the installation, customization, and integration of EMC solutions.
- Maintained awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware/systems situations.
- Responsible for sharing information and best practices with others.
- Support and instruct less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring.
- Supported the design and development of the technical content defined in the statement of work.
Senior Solutions Architect/Designer Resume
Summary : Over 9+ years of experience with solutions architecture. Hands on and enjoys coding and building things. Enjoys solving complex technological challenges. Learns evaluates and integrates new technologies to meet customer requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Telecommunications, Personal Computers, Personal Computers.
- Met with potential and existing customers to assist in choosing best of breed communications products.
- Prepared and delivered presentations to large groups of customers.
- Prepared Unified Communications design drawings to review with clients and internal service and delivery colleagues.
- Created complex pricing and proposals to ensure corporate profitability.
- Worked with service and delivery teams to ensure smooth product delivery and to move customers through product life cycles.
- Provided technical support to internal and external NEC customers.
- Managed our clients networks though the successful transitions from legacy voice networks to VoIP Unified Communications networks.
- Virtualized SV9500 sale and deployment at Dean College in Massachusetts.
Occupational In Education
Senior Solutions Architect/Specialist Resume
Summary : Sr. Technical Architect (Lead Data Center Design Engineer) with 25 years of IT experience. Forecast and designed plans for future growth as it relates to the infrastructure evolution in addition to implementing technology infrastructure.
Skills : Cloud Computing, Big Data Anayltics, Solution Architecture,.
- Accountable for the technical design, development and documentation of solutions that meet business requirements.
- Lead solution development efforts originating from portfolios, participate in IT initiatives and provide active guidance for better planning and decision making.
- Performed deep dive discovery's with application teams to assess application functionality and interdependencies.
- Utilized Visio to create as built's, future state and disaster recovery diagrams.
- Scheduled peer reviews of current and future state solutions.
- Worked with governance and security to assess current and future state designs remediated current designs when designs did not meet security and governance requirements.
- Performed capacity analysis to determine if physical systems could be virtualized.
Senior Solutions Architect/Consultant Resume
Summary : Seek an information technology team with challenging goals that demands superior technical and customer service skills from its members. Position that not only fully utilizes and challenges.
Skills : Subscriber Data Management, AAA, SS7, SIP, Diameter, VoIP, CRM, Billing, 2G, 3G, I-HSPA, 4G, Cisco Switching And Routing.
- Write technical description, design, and architecture documents.
- Develop technical presentations, network diagrams and proposals.
- Manage and host online meetings and work with cross-functional teams from different AT&T offices around United States to deliver the project.
- Develop testing strategy and writing of test execution manual.
- Lead a group of testing engineers to execute the test cases.
- Mentors and provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in the team.
- Troubleshoot escalated defects found during testing by analyzing traces from both Packet Core and IMS using JDSU, Techtronic's IrisView, QXDM, and Wireshark.
Master Of Science
Senior Solutions Architect Resume
Headline : Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success.
Skills : Strategy Development, Operations Management, IT Operations, Telecommunications.
- Lead architect for delivery engagements to Federal customers.
- Symmetrix and SRM Champion supporting pre-sales engagements.
- Requirements gathering and configuration of Symmetrix storage using Symmwin.
- Perform data migrations via Open migrator and SRDF.
- Software and hardware upgrades along with technology refreshes.
- Storage provisioning with Solutions Enabler and Unisphere for VMAX.
- Symmetrix performance analysis with Symmerge and Workload Analyzer.
- Performance analysis with Analyzer Helper and Navisphere Analyzer.