Energy Auditor Resume
Objective : To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides job satisfaction and self-development.
Skills : Sales, Road sales, Insulation.
- Responsible for supervising the rehabilitation and weatherization of homes in low-income housing and weatherization programs.
- Ensured all clients and the work performed were in compliance with all Federal, State and Agency regulations and guidelines.
- Conducted home audits and final inspections of all work performed on homes under the Weatherization program.
- Identified, planned and estimated cost of fieldwork in ways that would efficiently address building deficiencies.
- Performed high-quality lead-based paint inspections and prepared associated reports which were clear, thorough, and accurate.
- Supervised and instructed technicians and independent contractors effectively.
- Inspected contractors' work to ensure that all work performed was of high quality, completed according to the work order.
- Interacted and worked with clients in a professional manner, assesses client needs, makes appropriate referrals.
Energy Auditor III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a company that is looking for a dedicated and hard working employee where can apply skills.
Skills : Electrical, Drywall, Woodworking.
- Performed for the safe and proper control of construction hand tools and equipment Change out light bulbs.
- Cut metal and wood framing, angle and channel iron and trimmed to size, using cutting tools.
- Installed horizontal and vertical metal and wooden studs for attachment of wallboard on interior walls, using hand tools.
- Fitted and fastened wallboard and sheetrock into specified position, using hand tools, portable power tools and adhesive.
- Measured and marked cutting lines on framing, drywall, and trim, using a tape measure, straightedge and square and marking devices.
- Installed blanket insulation between studs and tacked plastic moisture barrier over insulation.
- Removed plaster, drywall, and paneling using crowbar and hammer.
- Assembled and installed metal framing and decorative trim for windows, doorways, and bents.
Energy Auditor II Resume
Objective : To establish a winning team that is highly motivated and dedicated to achieving extraordinary results.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Technical Skills.
- Worked for all the big major energy companies.
- Inspected insulation, air seal, heating and cooling systems and duct sealing work to name just a few.
- Recorded all the information and give recommendations on improvements to show them how to save on energy.
- Maintained company vehicle, supplies and equipment in a professional manner.
- Certified as an Energy Auditor through Building Performance Institute Can provide energy analysis for both Commercial.
- Built Professional Institute Analyst Certified Duties include performing diagnostic tests on residential homes.
- Determined what energy efficiency and health and safety improvements can be made.
- Compiled data and creating comprehensive reports of all findings during each audit.
Energy Auditor I Resume
Objective : Provide experience working with the public and staff. Work with subcontractors, review quotes and awarded contracts for mechanical and shell work.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Management.
- Conducted on-site energy audits, and efficiency assessments to save energy, improve comfort while maintaining health and safety.
- Equipment utilized on energy audits: blower door, flow hood, infrared camera, combustion analyzer, gas leak detector, borescope.
- Developed a process that improved efficiency resulting in a reduction in weatherization audit time.
- Utilized a combustion analyzer on appliances to evaluate system performance, and performed combustion appliance zone (CAZ) tests.
- Performed blower door testing, and utilized infrared camera to determine areas of air infiltration.
- Identified and recommended energy-efficiency improvements to subcontractors.
- Educated clients on energy efficiency measures.
- Conducted quality assurance audits of work completed by subcontractors and weatherization crews.
Energy Auditor/Executive Resume
Objective : Energy auditor is responsible for preparing the annual plan for the activities and also it is their responsibility.
Skills : Analyst Professional, Analytical Skills.
- Performed energy audits on family residential homes, post inspections including health and safety measures.
- Purchased all materials for inventory and upcoming jobs including windows & doors.
- Interacted with Heating subcontractors to perform clean and tunes on heating systems, electricians to install exhaust fans in bathrooms.
- Prepared monthly reports and vouchers and all database entries as required by HCR, Dept of State.
- Certified as well as health and safety and advanced air sealing techniques certified by HCR, Dept of State.
- Interacted daily with clients on the phone as well as in-person.
- Explained the weatherization process to make their home more energy-efficient.
Energy Auditor/Analyst Resume
Headline : Challenging position to proficiently manage, oversee and execute new home construction projects. Known for ability to build relationships and educate customers.
Skills : Carpentry Framing, Critical Thinking.
- Conducted combustion safety testing, blower door testing, and infrared scanning to evaluate existing conditions.
- Reported recommendations for energy efficiency improvements.
- Determined existing insulation levels in attics, walls, and basements.
- Completed and detailed an accurate data collection form to generate a list of recommended retrofits.
- Created detailed recommendations for air sealing, insulation and heating system replacement needs.
- Conducted a home energy audit using the Building Weatherization Report and the National Energy Audit Tool (NEAT/MHEA) formats.
- Collected and documented data for the energy audit.
Asst. Energy Auditor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that allows to utilize the skills have obtained through the previous employment and/or enter a new, but related field.
Skills : Personal Training, Criminal Justice, Leadership.
- Performed a full home energy audit, sitting down with homeowners who had intensely high utilitie bills.
- Figured out solutions that would cut their bill in half or completely wipe them off the grid.
- Provided solar panels, new A/C units, solar foam insulation, windows, and even powermizers.
- Sold numerous deals concerning solar panels and insulation for a revenue for the company.
- Obtained complete conviction in pitches. Skills Used customer service the most.
- Able to save people thousands of dollars off of their power bill.
- Conducted home energy audits in residential homes.
Associate Energy Auditor Resume
Headline : Looking for an opportunity to work with a growing business, where can utilize diverse skills. Demonstrating company values team work, innovation, integrity, and ambition.
Skills : Inventory Management, Forklift Operations, Multitasking.
- Prepared audit reports containing energy analysis results or recommendations for energy cost savings.
- Inspected or evaluated building envelopes, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each system.
- Performed tests such as blower-door tests to locate air leaks.
- Communicated information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Translated or explained what information means and how it can be used.
- Determined how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Understood written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
Lead Energy Auditor Resume
Summary : Sales professional with extensive experience in product sales and assessing clients needs. Seeks position as territory manager in the building industry.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Decision Making Skills.
- Inspected customer's homes for gas leaks; checked for carbon monoxide levels in homes.
- Evaluated home to make more energy-efficient.
- Monitored and replaced refrigerators for energy efficiency.
- Worked such as installing insulation in attics air and duct sealing.
- Evaluated home for health and safety issues.
- Delivered cost-effective electric reduction measures, home performance strategies, health and safety measures, and on-site energy.
- Performed energy audits to reduced energy usage at customers' homes.
Energy Auditor Resume
Headline : To secure a professional position that is committed to public health and environmental stewardship where can best utilize communications, public education and management skills.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Dealt with people from all walks of life, and there homes.
- Stressed to them the importance of insulation, and other ways to conserve energy.
- Provided them with a loss of contractors to do the work.
- Remained the most well-reviewed auditor in the state most of the time with this company.
- Created a comfort level with customers, and make them confident that what telling them is for their best interest.
- Issued work orders to subcontractors.
- Documented energy savings for each customer.