Assistant Front Desk Manager Resume
Summary : Goal oriented professional with expertise in hospitality management, market management, vendor relations, profit & loss management, and guest service operations.
Skills : Excel Spreadsheets, Ms Outlook, MSI Nitevision, MSI Cloud PM, Ms Word, Training & Development, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Data Entry.
- Handle guest issues in an exemplary and expedient manner.
- Warmly greet incoming and outgoing customers while assisting them with checking in and out of their rooms, this number is often as high as 60 a day.
- Performed often while a sole associate at the front desk.
- In this role, one functions as the Manager on Duty, settles all accounts for the day, adds information to excel for forecasts.
- Increased overall net promoter score for spa within the region through ongoing training and coaching.
- Handled upset guests and dealt with multiple tasks at one to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Created a positive experience by engaging and welcoming guests as they enter the lobby.
BA In Philosophy
Sr. Assistant Front Desk Manager Resume
Summary : Assists in the management of the front desk and front desk employees. Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests, adding personal recommendations.
Skills : Profit And Loss Responsibility, Customer Service , Budgeting , Purchasing , Administrative , Communications , Purchasing And Merchandising .
- Responsible for running the front desk of a franchise hotel.
- Responsible for providing 100 percent guest satisfaction per company policy.
- Duties included check-in and checkouts and informing housekeeping of room status.
- Responsible for assigning cleaning schedules to housekeepers.
- While at Baymont received an award for the best of the best Baymont Inn.
- Improved communications with the franchise director.
- Suggested and implemented new breakfast items for free breakfast resulting in better customer service.
BBA In Management
Jr. Assistant Front Desk Manager Resume
Summary : Front Office Manager will vary between managing the bell and valet or the front desk team members. In this role you will be responsible for staying organized in the day to day operations.
Skills : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook Point of Sale and Payroll applications.
- Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Train and instruct employees in job duties and company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Review records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, and shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, and evaluate performance.
BA In Liberal Studies
Assistant Front Desk Manager III Resume
Summary : Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of multi-cultural awareness and adaptability. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale.
Skills : Cash Handling, Customer Service.
- Answered and quickly redirected &/or made reservations for customers.
- Manage office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
- Direct guests and route deliveries and courier services.
- Screen applicant resumes and coordinates both phone and in-person interviews.
- Answer and manage incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Complete data entry, track resumes and maintain the applicant tracking system.
- Screen all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
- Monitor payments due to clients and promptly contact clients with past due payments.
- Researched and resolved accounts payable discrepancies.
Associate Of Arts
Assistant Front Desk Manager II Resume
Summary : Motivated and Reliable Assistant Manager with over 5 years in retail sales. Coaches and encourages staff toward advancement using an enthusiastic and supportive attitude. Employs excellent leadership skills and multi-tasking strengths. Demonstrated skill in improving customer service, sales and inventory control.
Skills : Call Center, Front Desk, Auditing, Clerical, Adminstrative.
- Checking in and checking out guests of the hotel and providing information about the hotel's services, facilities, and amenities.
- Handling daily & night audit procedures and being responsible for verifying the accuracy of guest accounts, balancing charges and revenues and assisting with all operations of guest services.
- Speaking clearly and communicating with all types of people.
- Welcomed and registered hotel guests with an emphasis on fulfilling requests, following special handling instructions and adhering to established credit policies and procedures.
- Provide superior customer service to guests with a smile.
- Guests were shown priority by showing professional courtesy.
- Assertive and took initiative to reach out to potential business and bring in more revenue.
Certificate In Marketing
Assistant Front Desk Manager I Resume
Summary : A prompt, well-mannered individual who works well with others and independently. Proficient in following directions and dealing with difficult situations and has the ability to perform diverse tasks required in a customer service environment.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Training, scheduling, ordering, and oversight of 30 employees for a 430 room property.
- On occasion, oversight of adjacent property was inherited and the subsequent role of dual Manager on Duty was evident.
- Implemented efficient SOPs to practice AVPM(Valet System), and trained associates to follow those standards.
- Maintenance and upkeep of all front desk supplies, and commissions for front desk staff.
- Scheduling responsibilities were limited to Front Office Agents, PBX, and Concierge while Valet was sub-contracted.
- Maintaining awareness of group reservations coming to the hotel(Resumes).
- Proper room control to ensure fluid operations during the day.
- Continuous training to Front Desk staff so that expectations were met.
- Interaction with other Departments to complete guest requests using HotSoS.
Master Of Science
Assistant Front Desk Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : Seeking to obtain a position where can effectively utilize educational background and employable skills by servicing and satisfying customers. Highly experienced in performing a wide variety of responsible, confidential, administrative, secretarial duties, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Relations, Office Management, Schedule Appointments, Organizational.
- Greet all guests, ensuring that they receive outstanding and welcoming customer service upon entry.
- Answer phones managing a multi-line switchboard by providing efficient and professional phone etiquette.
- Deal with all guest inquiries in a responsible/courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Assist in training new front office staff and assist in providing on-going training to front office staff.
- Enter and locate guest and work-related information using computer database systems.
- Balance cash at the end of the shift and generate accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift.
- Maintain communication with Front Desk Operations Manager of all front office situations through verbal communication, e-mail or logbook.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Front Desk Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : To give best in professional pursuit for overall benefit and growth of the company that serve by facing the challenges. Responsible for directing and administering Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Skills : Customer Service Management, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Payroll Administrator.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints.
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to the facility's policies and procedures.
- Monitor the revenue activity of the hotel or facility.
- Participate in financial activities such as the setting of room rates, the establishment of budgets, and the allocation of funds to departments.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotels or motels, and resolve problems.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
- Confer and cooperate with other managers to ensure coordination of hotel activities.
Associate/Assistant Front Desk Manager Resume
Objective : Manage all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives
Skills : Microsoft, Painting, Management, Marine Detailing.
- Played a role in helping the business to open by being a part of the location set up, marketing, and grand opening.
- Excelled in a role requiring the ability to handle a variety of customer service and administrative tasks and resolving customer issues with expediency.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone and front-desk reception, scheduling and managing appointments within a high-volume environment.
- Researched and rapidly solved problems and rebuilt client trust to prevent the loss of key accounts.
- Consistently praised by management for the quality of work, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery, and team-player attitude.
- Helped the business to successfully open and grow.
- Training new employees. Built and maintained customer relationships.
Assistant Front Desk Manager Resume
Objective : To work for a solid company where can contribute to the organization's success and be afforded an opportunity to build a productive and rewarding career.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Conflict Resolution, Microsoft Office, Accounting, Inventory Control, Housekeeping, Reservations, Retail.
- Checked guests in and out of the hotel.
- Took all forms of payments, handled all guest complaints or issues they may have had while at the hotel.
- Kept track and ordered all innovatory for the hotel such as housekeeping supplies, and food orders for the kitchen.
- Responded to all online reviews in a timely manner.
- Assigned rooms to each housekeeper.
- Helped with the laundry and housekeeping when short handed.
- Keep the lobby and dinning area clean.
- Counted the till at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Assisted owner of the hotel with the business management of the hotel.