Resident Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in a professional environment where I can apply my 12 years of success in property management.
Skills : Microsoft office; Yardi Screening, Craigslist, Several different property management software programs,.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a 150-unit mixed income apartment community consisting of Low-income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and public housing units.
- Oversaw rent collection, and monitored delinquent tenant accounts to process for eviction as necessary.
- Ensured that annual and interim recertifications were completed on schedule.
- Monitored resident compliance with LIHTC eligibility requirements.
- Performed marketing and leasing activities including showing apartments to prospective residents, and determining eligibility for LIHTC units.
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with residents and community stakeholders.
- Maintained curb appeal by walking and inspecting the property on a daily basis.
- Coordinated the efficient operations of the management office by ordering supplies, maintaining manuals and performing all other relevant duties.
Master of Science
Resident Manager/Leasing Consultant Resume
Summary : Manage businesses and communicate effectively with staff. Whether managing someone else's business or my own, I have always given 110% of my time and energy to make that business successful and profitable.
Skills : Mechanic, Customer Service, Merchandising, Security, Word, Inventory, Documentation, Management, Scheduling, Healthcare, Mental Health, Interviewing, Hiring.
- Responsible for collecting rent other revenues, resident communication, and renewals.
- Effectively leasing apartments while providing high quality customer service and maintaining a positive connection with current and prospective residents.
- Work closely with Regional Manager to ensure potential safety and liability issues as well as any physical defects to the property are brought to the owner's attention.
- Monitor traffic via website for potential rental inquiries.
- Place ads on social media and rental publications.
- Tracking and ordering janitorial supplies to ensure the property is stocked.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the property, including common areas, laundry room, and trash enclosures.
- Schedule outside vendors and maintenance staff.
Commercial Resident Manager Resume
Summary : Ability to maintain relationships with patients and families and effectively collaborate with all members of the health care team. Experienced in recognizing and implementing environmental modifications to ensure safety and comfort while supporting quality of life.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Budgeting, Communication, Appointment Scheduling, CPR, Detail Oriented, Email, Fax, Filing, Knowledge Of Medical Terminology, Leadership, Organized.
- Assist household activities of daily living, including personal care and general house cleaning.
- Implement outcomes develop in Individual's Plan and Behavior Plan.
- Manage staff at work site and conduct interviews.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular staff meetings.
- Administer and record prescribed medication pursuant to state and agency requirements.
- Complete all other paperwork as assigned in staff logs, health documentations and Individual Plan data.
- Schedule and assist individual to doctor's appointments.
Diploma in Medical
Lead Resident Manager Resume
Objective : To find a challenging career in an esteemed organization so that I may grow professionally, while earning a good reputation amongst my peers. I am seeking a position that will utilize my skills and expertise while offering the chance for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Direct daily operations for luxury residential property serving more than 250 units.
- Supervise team of 12 staff members, conducting performance reviews and ensuring adherence to organizational expectations.
- Collaborate with contractors and professionals across trades on work orders, repairs, special projects, and upgrades.
- Evaluate renovations prior to rollout to residents.
- Provide ongoing emergency and preventative maintenance to HVAC units, pumps, fans, etc.
- Maintain equipment and supply inventory, as well as oversee purchasing.
- Spearheaded new construction project and Gold LEED certified-building opening, including coordinating and planning punch lists for each apartment.
- Created and implemented preventative maintenance program throughout complex, ensuring efficiency and reducing emergency repair orders.
Certificate In Real
Resident Manager Of Apartment Resume
Objective : Property Management Specialist with 20+ years of experience supporting sales, and managing multi-unit properties. Diversified skill sets covering customer service, human resources, client relations, account management, and leading employee training programs. Driven professional with excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
Skills : Ability to maintain relationships with patients and.
- Assist in admitting and orienting new clients.
- Assist in explaining expectations, policies and procedures to clients.
- Ensure clients attend all scheduled sessions throughout the day and, evening keeps and files attendance records.
- Assist clinical team with facilitating groups, giving assignments to clients.
- Observe and supervise clients and the physical grounds to assure client safety and security.
- Read and sign log book and all shift change, report all materials during shift, makes notes as appropriate and provides input during staff meetings.
- Document, log and report as necessary any significant incidents involving resident care and safety.
- Monitor medication, stored medication in safe environment and monitored vital signs.
High School Diploma
Resident Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 22+ years' experience in Property Management Acquired SRO, Fair Housing, Re certification, and a host of other Property Management Training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leasing, Office Management, Rent Collections, Rent Collections.
- Working in a diverse community of 47 formerly homeless families.
- Direct supervisor of assistant manager, desk clerks, maintenance and custodial staff.
- Responsible for operations of property including collecting rents, making deposits and balancing ledgers.
- Maintain files, records, rental agreements and other reports as needed by property supervisor and owners.
- Collaborate with San Francisco Housing Authority with section 8 based residents lease amendments, unit inspections as well as providing information.
- Liaison between tenant services and services providers, respond to all requests, complaints and inquires made by residents.
- Work closely with support staff services to ensure that residents are in compliance with the lease and house rules.
- Meet with all contractors regarding contracts and any issues concerning work performed at property.
Resident Manager II Resume
Summary : Currently a manager at a social service agency. I have been the manager of two different programs at the agency the past six years. Prior to being a manager at the agency I was an assistant manager and a residential counselor at Supportive Living Services for seven years. While manager at Supportive Living Services I implemented new methods, organizational structure, opened the lines of communication and clearly defined expectations for staff.
Skills : Microsoft word, excel, security.
- Oversaw day-to-day office operations, including completing, reviewing and approving applications for prospective residents.
- Supervised on-site engineer, and directed engineer and outside contractors in ensuring that apartment homes were ready for move-in.
- Input monthly rents into Jenark system, and oversaw month-end closing.
- Oversaw property expenditures for budgetary purposes, and completed annual budgets.
- Reviewed and corrected variances reports, and completed weekly unit vacancy and availability reports.
- Processed weekly and monthly invoices, and re-classed monthly invoices.
- Performed annual inspections of apartment homes, and conducted regular inspections of property.
High School Or Equivalent
Resident Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable me to utilze my strong customer service skills, educational background and ability to work well with individuals.
Skills : Professional Communication.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service request as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager.
- Maintained inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager.
- Assisted in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
- Monitored and maintained all building systems as assigned.
Senior Resident Manager Resume
Summary : Self confident individual who enjoys working with people and challenging my skills. My real strength is in my attention to detail. I pride myself on being able to learn new tasks and increase my knowledge and skills over time. Looking for now is a part time job where I can grow as a reliable employee, join a strong team and have a positive impact on the company in which we work.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Training & Development, Accounting, Budgeting, Ordering, Organizational Skills, Phones, Banking, Merchandising, Interviewing, Payroll, Personnel Management, Safety.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of a residential complex.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance and repairs.
- Direct collection of monthly rental fees, and deposits.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Act as liaisons between tenants and property Management Company.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants.
- Prepare detailed financial reports for property Management Company.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Resident Manager Resume
Summary : As An Resident Manager, responsible for the day-to-day management of a community living environment. This includes meeting with residents, individual/group counseling, and coordinating activities.
Skills : Mediation And Negotiation, Specially In Court Cases.
- Monitor office and maintenance staff, give training to sales representative.
- Handle complete operations for apartment complex, including collection of rent, maintaining resident files, checking and preparing vacant units.
- Oversee the day-to-day financial, sales, marketing, maintenance and administrative operations of the property.
- Formulate and manage annual expense budget by performing six and 12-months forecasting for buildings.
- Supervise projects to ensure adherence with all project, safety and compliance requirements.
- Supervised team of administrative and maintenance professionals.
- Recruit, hire and train personnel to build a successful team.
- Conduct extensive market and competitor research regarding occupancy, rent and marketing strategies.
Real Estate Classes.
Resident Manager/Case Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry level position with a company that would have potential for both growth and advancement within the agency, while allowing me to enhance and utilize my diverse people skills with on the job experiences, while helping others.
Skills : Computer Skills, Customer Service Skills, Typing, Telephone Skills, Communication, Microsoft Office, Management, Administration, Leadership, Receptionist, Sales.
- Managed, staffed, trained & leased-up new Multifamily & new Senior HUD 202, LIHTC & Section 8 Project Based Units.
- Ensured timely C of O, annual recertification & audit compliance.
- Generated reports, conducted tours for existing & prospective investors & tenants.
- Worked with general contractor, builder & sub-contractors to resolve building issues & warranty call backs.
- Stock office & maintenance room with supplies.
- Established vendors based upon the budget.
- Managed resident, neighbor relations, participate in press events & interviews.
- Produced community newsletter, scheduled activities & provided community resources to residents based upon their needs.
Resident Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain long term employment with a reputable company in the addiction/recovery field. I would like to help addicts find their way and live a full life free from active addiction. My goal is to be a part of the recovery community and to be a part of the solution.
Skills : BLS, IV Certification.
- Assisted in the planning, evaluation, and delivery of patient care.
- Assisted in shower, sponge bath and personal hygiene.
- Provided personal grooming, hair, nails and oral care.
- Assisted in transferring the client from bed to wheelchair.
- Provided toileting assistance and incontinence care.
- Encouraged activities in accordance with the client's needs and capabilities.
- Maintained a professional image and demonstrated commitment in personal growth.