Resident Assistant Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Resident Attendant. I have experienced customer service, bartending service, food service, and maintenance service and basically, have grown my skills and where I really find interest in.
Skills : Customer Service, Handling Money, Safety, Sales, Multitasking, Team Building, Hard Worker, Effective Communication, Stocking, Scheduling, Computer, Keyboarding, and Food Preparer/Handler.
- Responsibilities I would get each resident I'm assigned to in the morning, up and ready for the day.
- Three washcloths to wash up face and when needed, wash all around the areas that are not reachable for residents as a partial shower that we encourage each morning.
- And as they are ready to head down for breakfast, or breakfast is brought to some residents in the dining area on the wing I work on.
- Always making sure to tidy up the bathroom, garbages, disinfect all areas in the bathroom, make the bed if the resident isn't applicable to do so.
- Always reassure if anything else is needed to b done for resident comfortability.
- I worked morning shift 7-11 and we usually had one resident with shower and room clean, and the 6-2 co-worker aka (medication passer) usually did the first shower as I came in at 7 am.
- Room clean is dusting, vacuuming, new bed apparel, full cleansing of the bathroom and at the end of the room clean, we always reassured if anything is wanted to be done more for the resident.
- Then we take temperature, respiratory, pulse, blood pressure, and weight each time (vitals) and after rechecking all rooms for laundry, hangers, and not clean areas, we always encourage a bike pedal for each resident and a walk.
- Make sure at the end of the shift, you have morning laundry done, and lunch orders ready for the residents who do not eat in the dining room sent down to cafeteria as your shift ends.
- Many residents will refuse a lot of interaction and even dinner or medication.
Resident Assistant II Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Resident Assistant. Responsible, motivated and diverse professional with exceptional organizational and a detail-oriented mindset. A strong and committed work ethic, with exceptional office skills, and extensively trained in a diverse area of professional arenas. Comfortable working autonomously or in a team-based setting. Committed to maintaining high standards of accuracy, productivity, and confidentiality, with over 30 years' experience in my professional career. Core Strengths
Skills : Patient Care Advocacy, Efficiency Order Processing, Time Management, Certified in 10-key, Self-Starter & Self-Directed, Microsoft Office, Verbal Communication, and Inventory control.
- Maintains program schedule, house rules and goals, and functioning of the therapeutic community.
- Responsible for the intake of the resident-adjust bed count on board, and intake notes in CMBHS, and stats database.
- Educate new resident on rules, provide name badge, handbook, linens, and schedule.
- Provides supervision to residents, and implements behavior management, UA's, chores, and room searches record significant events/concerns in a resident monthly communication log to apprise other staff for modification or changes in treatment planning and keeping abreast of issues happening in the dorm.
- Manages crisis situation, and complete incident reports communicate regularly with clinical staff during the treatment process regarding progress, and behaviors.
- Supervises emergency situations supervises family education/visitation day implement interesting and interactive learning mediums to increase the resident's understanding of recovery and other relevant issues.
- Organize resident's medical appointments with med staff, as well as medical information or monitoring of residents.
- Provides needed transportation to outside appointments, 12 step meetings and other situations as needed.
- Responsible for updating and/or implementing various forms and make copies for access by residents or staff.
- Perform all clerical duties as needed attend quarterly training as required.
Intern And Resident Assistant Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Resident Attendant. Self-motivated, purpose-driven, career-minded professional with outstanding communication skills seeking to obtain a challenging position at a growing company allowing for the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Executed Business Correspondence (letters, Reports, Memos, Tables, Forms), Performed Record Keeping, Proficient In Office Reference, Articulated In Telephone Etiquette, Filing, Mail (Incoming And Outgoing), 10-Key 150 KSPM, and MS Office Suite.
- Providing personal, physical care for the residents which may include bathing, grooming, oral hygiene, dressing, toileting, and/or nutritional oversight.
- Reviewing and follow a written assignment for daily care to residents per RA task sheets.
- Providing personalized and appropriate care according to resident preferences.
- Observing resident functioning and report any change in condition or behavior to the supervisor.
- Assisting in preparing the dining room for meal service and serve residents' meals as per the arbor service way norms.
- Reviewing the communication log before every shift for any special instructions.
- Reporting information verbally or in writing to oncoming shift to ensure a smooth transition between shifts and continuity of care.
- Participating in sharing positive experiences of loved ones with family members per community specific guidelines.
- Listening attentively and ask clarifying questions, if needed, to ensure all parties understand the message.
- Planning and implementing programs and activities designed to promote wellness and create a living environment conducive to personal growth.
Lead Resident Assistant Resume
Summary : I have been providing childcare for different families for about 9 years, and have a lot of experience with infants and children of all ages. I am currently a University Resident Assistant and have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Interpersonal, MAST Permit, International Business, Export/Import Management, Business Writing, International Management, and Marketing Management.
- Completing weekly rounds throughout my designated residence hall, 3 per night on duty.
- Completing mail and poster distribution, carry duty work phone; respond to any calls, concerns, or incidents that may occur.
- Be around the hall and available to residents as a reference with advice, information, knowledge, and guidance.
- Creating and following through with putting on programs that will benefit and help the community.
- Providing spare keys to those who lock themselves out and ensure that all proper paperwork is completed.
- Accomplishments I am available as a resource in a residence hall of about 360 residents, and am directly in charge of 17 rooms, that house 34 residents.
- I am available at all times and must be able to be contacted in case I am needed by my residents or colleagues.
- Assisting with the incoming first-year resident assistant hiring process.
- Planning and implementing an original retreat, called "the life project " to combat social apathy among college students.
- Providing person-centered, individualized support for individuals with mental and physical disabilities.
Resident Assistant (RA) II Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Resident Assistant. Observing and analyzing the mind, enthusiasm, positive and forward thinking, flexibility, compassion, and creativity are the traits that make my individual stand out. Also, determination, ability work to deadlines, excellent communication, and team working skills are additional characteristics that would help your company succeed. Inborn talent for understanding human behavior makes me the right candidate to work in this field.
Skills : Bilingual- Polish and English, Human Services, CPI, CPR, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, Cash Handling, Data Entry, Office Experience - General, and Scheduling.
- Providing assistance to adult clients with serious mental illnesses in learning independent living skills using various methods of role modeling and motivational interviewing, demonstrating and assisting with tasks such as making a shopping list, preparing meals or following recipe instructions.
- Providing education and direction on proper hygiene and grooming and demonstrates housekeeping skills monitors overall personal safety of residents including crisis intervention.
- Participating and encouraging clients with individual and group recreational activities such as sewing, cooking, and art.
- Monitoring medication effectiveness and may observe clients taking medications.
- Assisting in facilitating transportation including assisting clients in attending all scheduled appointments.
- Performing tasks related to maintaining environmental standards in residential facilities and vehicles.
- Maintaining records according to health department policies and assists in managing clients' financial accounts.
- Maintaining confidentiality of privileged information and adheres to client privacy laws.
- Documenting and reporting any observation of the client's behavior and complaints.
- Assisting individuals in maintaining and expanding independence and to fully participate and contribute to everything their community has to offer.
Vice President Resident Assistant Resume
Summary : 15 years of experience as a Resident Assistant. Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking to transition into healthcare as a nursing assistant. Highly motivated to re-launch a Home Health Care career; future goals include education leading to CNA certification.
Skills : Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Database Processing, Fax Machine, Medical Coding, & Bilingual, Answered Phone, Scheduled Appointments, Verified Insurance, Charting Clinical, ADLs Phlebotomy, Administration Of Medication, EKG Patient Care, Technician, Shower Team, Vital Signs, Feeding, Transferring, Patients, and Good Mechanics.
- Responsibilities maintained records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to charge nurse to check patients' vital signs.
- Provided patients assistance with ambulatory activities, baths, and with dressing and grooming.
- Cared for a patient's environment by doing light housekeeping, and assisting with their personal care.
- Planned, purchased, prepared, and served meals to patients according to prescribed diets.
- Accompanied clients to doctors' offices or on other trips outside the home, providing assistance, and companionship.
- Provided patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as care, living independently, and adapting to disability or illness.
- Accomplishments I gained skillful knowledge in administering medication to the residents while working at the facility.
- Follow department protocols to respond to crises, ranging from fire alarms and natural disasters to psychological or medical problems.
- Report unsafe conditions and facilities emergencies immediately upon discovery.
- Prepare accurate, timely, written documentation of all incidents for my supervisor.
Resident Assistant I Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Resident Assistant. Technically sophisticated, analytical and results in oriented Electrical technician with knowledge in Analog and Digital Analysis and Program Management including implementation of efficiency programs, projects, services, product, data exchange, and program-wide negotiations.
Skills : Daycare Management, Professional Positive, and Cheerful, Active Listener, Proven Team Leader, Approachable Excellent Communication, Reliable, Organized, Team Player, Excellent Research, Team Leadership, Professional Demeanor, Interior, and Exterior Cleaning, Hospitality Background, Hardworking, Self-Directed, Physically Strong, Relationship-Building, and Staff Management. Detail-oriented
- Managing the main office suites by assisting residents, maintaining inventory, and addressing dorm requests.
- Creating and managing social, educational and safety awareness programs and disseminate information to residents.
- Organizing, coordinating, directing, and executing information technology to provide guidance and counseling to 250 coed students relative to problems of educational, financial, personal and social natures without dictating direction.
- Fostering and executing its platform to enhance end-user satisfaction, productivity, and efficiency concerning university resources, functions, and policies.
- Managing sensitive and confidential student information and disciplinary actions ensuring privacy.
- Directing a community environment for optimal study and social conditions through the enforcement of student code of conduct, promoting tolerance and supporting university events.
- Facilitating freshman engineering students to ensure they are able to practice their lectures in the laboratory.
- Taking care of maintenance requests, planning events, and getting one on one time with each girl.
- I also did office work for the residence hall, answering phones and filing paperwork.
- Responsibilities facilitating client daily activities in residential environment.
- Experiencing in editing and proofreading lengthy documents with a focus on word definition, spelling, sentence structures, and grammar.
Resident Assistant Leader Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Resident Assistant. Highly trained nursing student with strong clinical abilities and successful career in both long term and acute care facilities. Proactive and organized with a passionate commitment to first-rate patient care.
Skills : Customer and Personal Service, Medicine Administration, Time Management, Complex Problem Solving, Active Listening, and Active Learning.
- Answer patient call signals, signal lights, or bells to determine patients' needs.
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Measure and record food and liquid intake or urinary and fecal output, report changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate as directed by medical or nursing staff.
- Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in the urine.
- Undress, wash and dress patients who are unable to do so for themselves.
- Change linen and ensure that any soiled linen is transported to the laundry room immediately.
- Community development and leadership be regularly available and accessible to students in the residence hall.
- Worked collaboratively with others to develop community building and educational programs.
- Gained the ability to collaborate with fellow resident assistants and housing personnel, higher authority in other departments as well as residents.
Lead Resident Assistant/CNA Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Resident Assistant. My career goal is to one day run a business in which I help the public in various ways, Whether through different human services or even retail. I just want to have more of a hands-on approach in my career.
Skills : Office Applications, Office Management, Administrative Assistant, Powerpoint, Medical Terminology, Cash Register, Phones, and Basic Office Knowledge.
- Responsibilities I cater to our 400 male residents on a day to day basis.
- Whether it's helping them enroll in different programs in the city or simply having a conversation.
- I tend to most of every resident's needs like personal products, aiding in helping find bus routes down to the helping of doing laundry.
- I work for hand and hand with the CPD to keep the premises safe and keep updated logs of my daily activities.
- Answering phones and entering resident information into our system is done daily.
- Sometimes work is done independently but I usually just run work alongside one coworker for eight hours a day.
- Providing paraprofessional advising for twenty-forty undergraduates each semester.
- Cleaning and tidy residents' rooms and other common areas around the facility.
- Know and adhere to all university policies, especially those pertaining to housing and residence life.
- Educating students about the impact their choices have on themselves and community members.
Jr. Resident Assistant Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Resident Assistant. Looking to work for a progressive organization in a highly motivating and challenging environment that provides the best opportunities to grow and utilize my potential to the fullest to achieve the organization's goal while achieving my personal goals.
Skills : Advanced Computer, Cash Register, Phones, Basic Office Knowledge, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Filing, Telephones, 10-key Numeric Keypad, and Type 45wpm.
- Responsibilities ensure the protection and safety of residents, staff, and site.
- Ensures the accuracy of records and logs in accordance with regulatory and agency guidelines.
- Acts as a liaison with residents, outside agencies and staff within Volunteers of America of upstate new york, Inc.
- Complete intakes and checkouts in accordance with program procedures for residents entering or leaving the facility.
- Report any issues or concerns to supervisor in accordance with divisional guidelines.
- Facilitate program activities ensuring the agency's philosophy and practices are carried out in all areas of client care.
- Facilitates the social, and personal adjustment of employees to the residence hall.
- Develops a sense of community among residents as members of a floor, residents of a hall, and active participants in the residence life system.
- Enforced the rules and policies of residence life, housing, and cedar point.
- Demonstrated critical thinking abilities in making well-informed decisions regarding supervision of residents, in addition to planning of events regarding residence hall activities.