General Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Utilize my determination, strong work ethic, and leadership skills to contribute to the growth of a company. Ability to work well with teams and learn quickly. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Management, Sales, Sales Management, Loss Prevention, Loss Prevention.
- Promoted to highest volume store in the district based off of performance results from previous position.
- Supervisor of all store operations, including sales, marketing, inventory, human resources, training, scheduling, running an efficient payroll.
- Creates a strong sales culture that focuses on fun, education, competition and recognition Trained and promoted three assistant managers to sales manager positions in the district.
- Assisted in the recruiting and team building process of six new store openings in the region.
- Organized and lead district conference calls to ensure accountability of sales managers in regards to the execution of various sales strategies.
- Supported six stores in the district with networking and recruiting top sales managers and sales associates.
- Mentor new sales managers in district through operational, visual, and hiring.
Assistance General Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, dedicated individual seeking a position with a company that will utilize my skills as a team player and manager in an environment that I can use my skills to make an instant impact to the companies bottom line.
Skills : Strong Knowledge Of Microsoft Office.
- Opened the newest franchise to the Napleton Auto group 6/1/16 after purchasing it from Liberty Auto City.
- Moved the store's inventory and organized it on its new lot.
- Set up deal jackets as well as invoice books so we could conduct proper business.
- Moved all office furniture and set it up where needed to conduct proper business.
- Ensured the store was properly set up to get the Secretary of State approval to enable the location to get the required licenses needed to officially open.
- Staffed and trained 4 New Sales representatives so we could open for business.
- Managed the new car inventory from dealer trades to ordering the proper inventory for the Mazda location.
- Handled any approvals of proofs from our advertising agency to be published.
General Sales Manager/Sales Manager Resume
Summary : To make a positive contribution to your organization by utilizing my skills and experience to become a valuable asset.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Negotiation, Customer Service, Training, Time Management, Leadership, Coaching.
- Responsible for demonstrating various makes and models of vehicles.
- Adhering to strict deadline schedules with attention to detail.
- Responsible for responding to internet inquiries, sending emails with picture attachments and updating dealership website.
- Provided customers with excellent customer service Responsible for adhering to federal and state policies of Finance & Insurance and brokering deals between financial institutions and clients.
- Responsible for leading sales meetings, training, and supervising sales consultants.
- Responsible for structuring used and new car deals for sales consultants.
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks involved in securing new and used vehicle inventory when needed.
- Responsible for managing customer/client database.
Bachelor's In Entrepreneurship
General Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : Seeking to secure contractual opportunities nationwide in the areas of Branch Management and Start-up and Turn-around as well as Training and Development of Branch locations, Business Development to Private and Public Sector, Purchasing, Bank and Vendor Financing, Purchase Order Project Management, Supplier Relations and Logistics, and Customer Service.
Skills : Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Logistics.
- Launched a start-up division within a parent company that provides technology product and services to various Federal and Municipal Government agencies.
- Performed Business Development activities on daily basis including researching and finding the proper opportunities, and researching feasibility of profitability and delivery.
- Negotiated Government contracts with Contract Officers.
- Negotiated and Secured bank, vendor and non-traditional lender financing, short and long term as well as loan and line of credit type, for acquisition of product being sold to Government client.
- Achieved Annual Gross Sales of more than $1M or more for 5 of last 6 years.
- Expert in Branch Management, Training and Development of Branches, Business Development, Supplier Relations, Financing, Logistics and Client Service Professional Experience: Continued Recruited, trained and supervised Sales, Admin.
- Researched, evaluated and formed business relationships with many vendors, suppliers, and distributors across various industries.
Bachelor Of Science In Marketing
General Sales Manager III Resume
Headline : Twenty plus years of progressive managerial experience. Born promoter, effective speaker, committed to producing results above and beyond what is expected. Highly creative, innovative and personable. Confident with making on-the-spot decisions and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. Strong interpersonal, marketing, and communication skills. Reputation for professionalism and competence. Extremely well organized, quick to assess needs and priorities.
Skills : Phone Customer service.
- Supervised 8-12 product specialists, a finance manager and various clerical staff.
- Responsible for making deals, following up with clients, and maintaining high levels of customer experiences.
- Generated monthly and quarterly sales forecasts and budgeted monthly inventory.
- Conducted yearly employee reviews and assisted with the hiring of new sales associates.
- Handled logistical issues concerning vehicle titles and licensing.
- Served as Interim Finance Manger when needed.
- Organized all aspects of leasing and/or retail sale of vehicles.
General Sales Manager Assistant Resume
Objective : Motivated, dedicated individual seeking a position with a company that will utilize my skills as a team player and manager in an environment that I can use my skills to make an instant impact to the companies bottom line.
Skills : Management, Sales, Sales Management, Loss Prevention, Loss Prevention.
- Hiring all management positions, completing performance evaluations regularly and developing short and long-term goals for each department manager (includes administrative, sales, parts, collision and service departments).
- Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to corporate management for approval.
- Effectively communicating with the comptroller/office manager on a weekly basis to review departmental forecasts and ensure consistency with annual projections.
- Paying close attention to daily operations, recommending and creating improved courses of action where necessary.
- Explaining the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
- Providing dealership management with weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
- Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the management/dealership owners.
- Coordinating with the business/administrative office to ensure that records and analyses are correctly maintained.
Psychology/Sociology Double Major
Lead General Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Dynamic, results driven sales and marketing leader with a 20+ year record of achievement and demonstrated success in driving revenue growth while providing visionary leadership in competitive markets. Solid track record in securing key clients. Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships with business partners. Exceptional mentor and coach with proven leadership abilities to recruit, build, and retain top-performing sales teams.
Skills : strong knowledge of microsoft office.
- Proactively recruited and accountable all aspects of sales, operations, administration, customer service, marketing/advertising, finance, inventory management/purchasing, showroom control, vendor relations, quality assurance, strategic planning, and budgets.
- Hired, trained and manage all staff, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Strategize with vehicle sales managers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Hire and monitor the performance of the department managers.
- Hold weekly sales meetings and conduct sales training.
- Ensure standards are upheld for displays and merchandising of new and used vehicles.
- Coordinate the appropriate supply of new and used vehicles and order/acquire vehicle inventory accordingly.
Master of Science
General Sales Manager/General Manager Resume
Objective : Innovative professional with 20+ years of progressive experience within the automobile sales industry and the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily business operations. Expertise in new and used vehicle sales, pricing strategies, client relations and needs assessment, marketing, financial management, purchasing, administration, and staff training, supervision, motivation and mentoring.
Skills : Sales, Management, Team Leading, Customer Service,.
- Creating the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses for the used sales departments.
- Meeting with vehicle sales managers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Hiring and monitoring the performance of the department managers, holding weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training.
- Overseeing standards for displaying and merchandising both used vehicles as well as reviewing and initialing all promotions before they are finalized.
- Coordinating the appropriate supply of new and used vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly.
- Meeting monthly with the dealership's general manager to review forecasts and profits for each department.
- Working directly with the general manager on making recommendations on both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions and compensation plans.
- Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
JM& A Automotive Finance And Insurance Course
General Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Goal- Oriented sales professional and MBA with 7+ years of experience in the sales industry. Demonstrated ability to exceed goals, establish goals, establish priorities, lead teams and identify new and creative opportunities for revenue growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Various DMS F&I Software.
- Directly responsible for profitability and volume in new and used vehicle departments, upholding the highest ethical standards in every aspect of the job.
- Created the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, operating and gross profits as well as expenses for the new-and-used sales departments.
- Met with vehicles sales managers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales volume and gross profits.
- Monitored the performance of the department managers and personnel, holding weekly sales meetings and conducted sales training.
- Coordinated with Manufacturer representatives monthly on local marketing and cost reimbursement opportunities.
- Managed standards for displaying and merchandising both new-and-used vehicles as well as reviewed all promotions before being finalized.
- Ordered and acquired the appropriate supply of new and used vehicles from various sources including Manufacturers, auctions, and outside dealerships.
- Met monthly with the dealership's General Manager to review forecasts and profits for each department.
Business Management / Marketing
General Sales Manager/Director Of Sales Resume
Objective : Store Manager driven to apply a strong work ethic and motivational skills to achieve store goals, as well as employee and customer satisfaction. Excellent customer service skills POS systems Personnel development Customer relations Merchandising Bank deposit procedures.
Skills : purchasing vehicles at auto auctions.
- Ensured dealership was meeting its new/used unit sales objective on a daily, monthly, and annual basis.
- Achieved sufficient gross on units sold so that the dealership met/exceeded monthly and yearly goals.
- Managed and closely supervised managers, salespeople, and support staff to make sure policies and procedures were being followed.
- Exceeded monthly CSI that resulted increasing services-related sales.
- Utilized a superior understanding and application of key and current automotive finance principals.
- Organized, coordinated, and implemented company advertising and marketing strategies into everyday operations.
- Sets up and arranges special activities and events to promote company and its car services.
- Led daily meeting with sales managers and F & I for save-a-deal meetings, managed desk deals and maximized gross profit on all new vehicles and used cars, ensured proper merchandising of inventory.
Bachelors Of Business Administration In Business Administration
General Sales Manager Resume
Objective : More than 20 years experience as a knowledgeable sales leader with a major emphasis on training, development and leadership. I am seeking a position that will allow me to utilize my talents in order to help an organization reach its desired goals.
Skills : Sales Management, Operations, Training, Marketing, Executive Management - http://www.aswglobal.com/newsletter/archive/2012-05-Vol4-Issue1.html, Experience in: ISO 9001, Sig Sima, Lean, Quality & Malcom Baldridge processes.
- Created the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses for the new-and-used sales departments.
- Met with vehicle sales managers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Hired and monitored the performance of the department managers, holding weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training.
- Managed standards for displaying and merchandising both new and used vehicles as well as reviewing and initialing all promotions before they are finalized.
- Coordinated the appropriate supply of new and used vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly.
- Met monthly with the dealership's general manager to review forecasts and profits for each department.
- Worked directly with the general manager on making recommendations on both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions and compensation plans.
- Handled customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.