Administrative Assistant/Training Coordinator Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant/Training Coordinator focusing on transaction quality, efficiency, and facility management. As a leader, my positive attitude will influence team members to collectively interact to honor the company's mission. With customer relations and customer education, my excellent communication skills will promote the ultimate goal to excel the company to a higher level. To obtain a position in your company in any capacity needed that will enable me with the ability to provide for my family and have a decent level of job satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management, Training & Development, Supervising, Administrative Support, Technical Writing, Technical Support
- Created schedules and organize high potential talent for new leadership hires.
- Mapped out training plans for individual employees.
- Coordinated support team members with new leadership hire for follow-up learnings.
- Handled logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- Obtained or develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Adhered to the standards and procedures for content creation and organization.
- Formatted and organized the content so that it’s easy to understand for users.
- Designed and applied assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Responsible for maintaining internal online sites, databases and course materials.
- Facilitated learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, and on-the-job coaching.
Bachelor Of Arts
Training Coordinator/Documentation Specialist Resume
Summary : Training Coordinator/Documentation Specialist with experience in sales, training, technical writing, and documentation management. Strong commitment to collaboration and development between and among colleagues. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that have enhanced success in managing people and implementing new and challenging projects. To obtain a position in Human Resources, where I can utilize my 40 years of experience, education, organizational, communication, and leadership skills to benefit the department.
Skills : General Office DutiesWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, Customer Service, Time Management, Filing, And Excellent Communication.
- Leading the promotion and facilitation of workforce development and educational activities on an assigned county basis.
- Consulting and providing technical assistance to individuals and groups involved with business, industry, social service agencies, schools, and other community-based organizations.
- Planning and implementing all phases of job development and developing relationships with businesses.
- Administering/managing the placement of customers into unsubsidized employment through contacts developed and maintained with business and industry.
- Maintaining knowledge of local labor market and assisting in the development of labor market information as needed for use by internal and external customers.
- Advising and monitoring training participants on all academic aspects to ensure training completion and job placement.
- Managing caseload (one-hundred minimum) of diverse clientele including adults, dislocated workers and youth.
- Using assessments, testing and sound judgment to assist customers in making career and employment decisions.
- Determining the eligibility of customers to receive financial assistance through multiple federally funded programs.
Bachelor Of Science
Customer Service Supervisor/Training Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a position to develop and excel while giving the very best to an employer. To obtain an administrative position with over 13 years of experience and ability to function and execute in high demand situations while increasing productivity.
Skills : Customer Service, Manager / Supervisor, Receptionist, Training Coordinator, Microsoft Programs, Sales, Project Planning, Auditor
- Responsible for administrative processes in support of classroom, live and web-based training programs developed, deployed and delivered for each training program.
- Assisted with the scheduling of Nadcap approved consultants for programs and provide consultant contracts, expense forms, confirmation letter, and agenda, as directed by the team leader.
- Provided quality assurance by interfacing with collaborating logistical organizations to track consultants travel arrangements, assuring appropriate timeframes.
- Assisted in development, Nadcap approval, and production of program workbook and manual for training programs and Training of Trainers (TOT).
- Interfaced with printer and/or collaborating logistical organization to coordinate training material production and quality control.
- Shipped all publications as directed by the team leader (project director and/or training specialist).
- Corresponded with faculty to inform and confirm participation at each training program including all air and ground transportation, accommodations, training facilities, team and presentation assignments, and contract submission prior to the training program.
- Provided logistical information to the office, via email, as to team composition, program agenda, travel dates and contact information per training.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Center Training Coordinator Resume
Summary : High performance, dedicated Senior Center Training Coordinator with 13+ years' experience supporting a Fortune 10 multinational retail company. Expert organizational, leadership, teambuilding, planning and communication skills. Recognized for professionalism, resourcefulness, and competence in managing employees and operations within a fast-paced constantly changing environment. Consistently sets the standard of excellence and exceeds job requirements.
Skills : Organization Training, Vendor & Customer Communication, Policy & Procedure Compliance, Multi-Tasking, Productivity & Performance Management, Reporting & Documentation
- Reviewing all hiring applications, schedule interviews, organize and conduct all new employee orientations.
- Completing all I-9, W4's, and beneficiary forms, instruct new associates in company policies & procedures.
- Arranging for veteran employees to mentor/conduct side-by-side training sessions with new hires.
- Assisting Store Manager with the weekly scheduling to ensure accurate personnel coverage.
- Effectively managing the weekly budget of designated hours ensuring full and part-time associates receive allotted hours while maintaining appropriate store coverage.
- Consistently receiving role model ratings in annual performance reviews for demonstrated leadership that have been a key foundation of the store's success.
- Recognized for ability to modify training techniques to reach a well-versed group of associates.
High School Diploma
Training Coordinator/Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : An experienced Training Coordinator/Senior Operations Supervisor with over 10 years of experience in project management techniques, risk, training, and event arenas. Utilizes change management, remote site coordination, and possesses an active security clearance. Looking to develop new skills that I can use to develop professionally and explore new challenges in the workplace. Enjoys working in challenging environments and have a record of success in a variety of fields.
Skills : Learning, Business Analysis, Training & Development, Management, LMS, Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Excel, Typing, Office Management
- Performing business risk assessment duties: identifying risks, generate statements and mitigations to assist leadership in determining risk priorities.
- Training SME for training transfer, managing 3k+ employees in containment domain: add, delete, and change training records as needed for 4 training administrators.
- Conferring with training owners to determine which training packages will transfer to the new organization.
- Performing duties as site training coordinator for local and global sites of 700+ employees.
- Performing as a training database SME for corporate hse training program review and revisions.
- Assisting employees in generating and maintaining talent management profiles, to include identifying applicable training and education programs for advancement.
- Implementing training course modules as assigned for employees and management including presentation and facilitation of training programs and special events.
- Publishing the monthly training calendar. Responsible for documentation of all training events.
- Monitoring budget to ensure that training costs do not exceed allocated funds.
Masters of Science
Training Coordinator/Corporate Trainer Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Training Coordinator/Corporate Trainer with a solid history of achievement in Curriculum Design. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. To secure a professional level Human Resources position that will utilize my analytical, problem solving, and relationship building abilities while providing an opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Human Resources, Customer Service, Customer Support, Vendor Management, Technical Support, Technical, Project Management, Process Improvement, Implementation, Training & Development
- Tasked with introducing and training all new and existing employees, for new hires, we review policy and procedures for one week including training to get them up to speed.
- Created a new hire policy handbook that has been implemented for all new and future employees.
- Created and provided weekly presentations to the entire office including management on weekly common trends such as new policies, new procedures, and new training being introduced.
- Tasked with reading government policy and implementing them into training.
- Managed and maintained the learning management system, arranged tables and chairs for the training center and dining room, ensured room cleanliness, and set-up/breakdown of events.
- Performed workshop related tasks such as providing supplies, name tags, sign-in sheets, registration, etc.
- Maintained inventory of consumable workshop materials.
- Conducted venue searches. Published flyers, workshop and meeting notifications to attendees and other correspondence.
Bachelor Of Science
Contract Human Resource/Training Coordinator Resume
Summary : An experienced Contract Human Resource Training Coordinator who is flexible, reliable and efficient with 20+ years in the insurance industry. A creative and resourceful Organizational Development, Training and Human Performance professional who has created and led training programs to ensure comprehension of proprietary systems, tasks as well as soft skills. Served as a project leader and facilitator possessing superior communication and collaboration skills to coordinate effectively with internal and external teams and all levels of staff.
Skills : Business Management, Customer Service, Leadership Development, Training, Training & Development, Train The Trainer, ELearning Development, Public Speaking
- Trained new hire personnel on products, systems, procedures/processes related to retirement 401k.
- Trained existing personnel on any new or enhanced applications, products, and job functions.
- Attended meetings when necessary and develop training materials for new initiatives.
- Collaborated with customer experience manager to develop customer experience training.
- Evaluated customer experience by performing silent and side by side monitoring of calls.
- Ensured the customer experience is in line with the voice of the customer feedback.
- Identified inefficiencies and provide feedback to the management team based on observations.
- Assisted with various projects and tasks as needed while meeting required deadlines.
- Coordinated training and materials for "projects" and implementation of new processes and procedures.
Master Of Arts
Regional Training Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and results-driven Regional Training Coordinator with superior communication, analytical, negotiation, strategic planning, presentation, account management, and problem-solving skills. To obtain a long-term, rewarding position with a company; utilizing my relevant work experience, my applicable education, and my passion for truly serving others. To obtain a learning and development position that will utilize my background in curriculum and instruction as well as my extensive business skills.
Skills : Training & Development, eLearning Development, Public Speaking, Instructional Design, Training Needs Analysis, Training Delivery, Technical Writing
- Creating and maintaining all training materials and communications to ensure effective and comprehensive training is conducted.
- Creating and implementing functional guidelines and policies to improve collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Initiating, organizing, leading and facilitating PSR project-related meetings, including creating the agendas and preparing discussion materials.
- Conducting new hire training for Regional Managers, Account Coordinators, and Associate Account Coordinators.
- Recruiting and training qualified healthcare professionals for 1099 contract positions by using various different recruitment tools.
- Responsible for identifying the most qualified 1099 contract employees to develop into trainers.
- Providing support to new trainers and ongoing support and education to existing trainers.
- Scheduling and handling all logistics for training classes, including travel arrangements, venue selection, and delivery of training material.
- Administering the annual contract renewal process for all active contract employees.
Bachelor Of Arts
Unit Training Coordinator Resume
Summary : Unit Training Coordinator with 15+ years of extensive experience in management, training development and facilitation, sales, strategic planning, recruitment and selection, orientation and on-boarding, policy and procedure development and implementation, performance and process management, and employee relations. Change agent, with strong proficiency to lead, coach and mentor co-workers at all career levels.
Skills : Training, Professional Written, And Verbal Communication, Strong Relational, Conflict Management, Data Entry & Management., Public Speaking, Program Management
- Developed semester-long master training calendars for SMEs to access training course schedules; meet with SMEs once per quarter at a minimum to ensure calendar remains current.
- Acted as Learning Management System (LMS) administrator for each home office instructor-led training scheduled, including adding training to the corporate electronic calendar, providing course-specific links for registration, tracking attendance, and sending out course evaluations.
- Liaised with SMEs to facilitate effective use of the training toolkit.
- Inputted ad-hoc non-training events and meetings to the corporate calendar.
- Troubleshoot any technology, logistics, and/or communications challenges for events, courses, and meetings.
- Tracked and loaned home office training resources to facilitators as needed.
- Acted as point of contact for home office training challenges, questions, and/or updates to the curriculum, facilitators, etc.
- Reviewed requests for home office training benefits for compliance with internal policy.
- Fostered and demonstrated a workplace inclusive of creating opportunity, serving others, building trust, innovation and exceeding expectations.
Bachelor Of Science
Training Coordinator Resume
Headline : Training Coordinator/ Regional Manager knowledgeable about methods used in designing, developing and delivering successful training programs and adult learning concepts. Five plus years of experience coordinating the logistics of training including guiding and recommending curriculum improvements. -Dependable and resourceful using new technology to provide training to staff, stakeholders and clients located throughout our service area.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Management, Customer Service, Training Leader, Scheduling, Trainer, Safety Coordinator
- Skillfully developed departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies, and procedures.
- Organized the training department in accordance with administrative guidelines in order to provide specified services for long term supports to meet the legal, organizational and medical staff guidelines.
- Maintained training records for employees and compiled reports and statistics for review.
- Updated existing training programs for new work processes, process modifications, and system upgrades.
- Developed standard and custom training, trained and retrained staff on customer service, eligibility, claims, and service coordination.
- Scheduled all various related training preparations, including coordinating training rooms, equipment, catering, and travel arrangements.
- Provided excellent customer service and promptly respond to inquiries from employees, management, recruiters, and vendors.
- Collected course evaluation forms following training courses and communicated feedback to management.
Bachelor Of Science