Quality Lab Technician Resume
Objective : Expertise in Quality Lab Technician and strong work ethics towards personal career and corporate organizational development. Has proven success in training teams of 8 members or more. Ensuring utmost standard of quality.
Skills : Graphic design, Quality control, Manufacturing, Production operator, Welding, Maintenance.
- Prepared and analyzed quality data through root cause analysis and implement actions to improve quality performance.
- Ensured the continuous production of products consistent with establishing standards.
- Updated and maintained quality and helped in ISO procedures.
- Tracked, analyzed, and visually post quality dates along with countermeasures to improve quality metrics.
- Performed First Article Inspections, making sure all prints are correct, submit a request to FUSengquote if print needs to be updated.
- Performed incoming inspection and audits parts as required.
- Performed calibration of gages and test equipment.
BS In Requirements
Sr. Quality Lab Technician Resume
Headline : Monitor qualitative and quantitative testing of product, analyze all ingredients of product, conduct quality inspection of packages and quality audits, and calibrate all laboratory instruments daily. Investigate, analyze and solve major quality assurance concerns with little or no downtime for processing of product.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quality Assurance, Data Analysis, Research.
- Conducted the required chemical solution tests including taking the required solution samples.
- Performed the required grading of a finished products against a set of customer specifications.
- Entered all data into the SPC database in a timely fashion.
- Performed the required testing of raw product from both storage and incoming raw product deliveries.
- Ensured that all the required documentation is completed in a timely fashion and that it is accurate and legible.
- Conducted pre-operation sanitation inspections including microbiological and ph testing.
- Completed test results to standard and take action in out-of-specification situations.
- Followed and enforced Good Lab Practices (GLP's).
Jr. Quality Lab Technician Resume
Headline : Skilled quality lab tech with experience in the manufacturing industry. Familiar with Statistical Process Controls (SPC) Efficient lab tech proficient in auditing and monitoring quality requirements to meet company quality assurance standards and customer specifications.
Skills : Software Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Inspected, tested and measured materials, products and installations to spec.
- Calibrated and operated basis weight, hunter color, abrasion, MD tensile, and hydro-testing machines.
- Documented, filed and maintained proper inspection records and quality assurance documents.
- Maintained operations below a 5% error rate by ensuring strict compliance with established processes.
- Analyzed manufacturing data against functional design and expected quality results.
- Reported results to team leader quickly, and assisted in correcting undesired quality product.
- Assisted in performing routine preventative maintenance such as adjustments, cleaning, and painting equipment.
- Recorded all operating data on the daily worksheets from laboratory analysis.
Quality Lab Technician III Resume
Headline : An extremely creative and diligent professional Quality Lab Technician with a successful background in quality assurance and documentation systems for medical devices.
Skills : Basic Hand Tools Calibration & Usage, Hexagon Metrology.
- Selected to participate in two business processes Kaizens.
- Decreased process time and reduced overall scrap rate in two separate departments by utilizing process capability tools in addition to other Lean Six Sigma methods.
- Responsible for manufacturing line clearances and audits.
- Inspected product traceability and verified machine gauge readings.
- Maintained and released raw materials, Device History Record (DHR) and final product.
- Identified process and product non-conformities and took appropriate action as necessary.
- Orchestrated manufacturing culls and reworks.
- Performed root-cause analysis as part of a team using the A3 model in response to corrective action preventive action (CAPA) and non-conformances (NCR).
BS In Communication
Quality Lab Technician II Resume
Headline : Quality Lab Technician professional with experience in manufacturing, quality, validation, project/portfolio management, and business integration. Strong leadership and analytical skills with proven ability to manage/execute multiple tasks within a direct reporting organizational structure and cross-functional matrix team.
Skills : Weigh, Measure, and Check materials, Supplies.
- Directed the day-to-day quality lab activities.
- Ensured lot number reporting on all production paperwork.
- Verified the calibration of all scales and thermometers.
- Conducted sensory evaluations and enter the results into a database.
- Ensured specification compliance.
- Collected floor samples and document findings.
- Ensured compliance with established policies and procedures such as ISO, process deviation, hold, and release.
- Assisted with solving problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions and recommending action.
Quality Lab Technician I Resume
Objective : High-energy, enthusiastic, and dependable Quality Professional with 17 years' experience in meeting food safety requirements. Self-starter as well as valued team member. Build strong working relationships across departments. Quickly learn new processes and share knowledge by coaching teams and management to maximize production and quality.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Auditing, Lean Manufacturing, Food Safety, GMP, Quality Control, Employee Training, Plastic Industry, Inventory Control, Document Control.
- Inspected raw materials throughout the production process to finished goods, ensuring the highest quality to maintain customer loyalty.
- Prepared for Food Safety Audits to consistently meet Federal and Dairy requirements (IMS - SQF).
- Investigated customer complaints, determining issues, wrote a report, and suggested improved processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conducted RMA Identify any defects, notify production and management to determine the best customer resolution.
- Trained new hires and provided refresher training individually and in groups continuously to communicate processes that have impacted quality production.
- Conducted cycle inventory semi-annually of all product in two large warehouses with 300,000 sq.
- Created and maintained documents, i.e. work instructions, procedures, and forms.
Lead Quality Lab Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a professional position that allows to utilize 16 years of experience as a Quality Lab Technician and team member committed to organizational success through detailed execution and communication.
Skills : Quality Control, Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for evaluating raw materials and finish products to ensure that they meet and exceed Customer and standards.
- Performed Quality testing for moisture, piperine, volatile oils, and measured pH, Sodium bicarbonate determinations, Sodium Chloride, total Chlorides and viscosity levels utilizing a Titrator.
- Executed color sample determinations.
- Prepared finished product micro samples for shipment to an independent outside laboratory.
- Executed inspections, testing and sampling of all incoming raw materials.
- Validated and ensured proper readings and execution of HACCP (Hazards, Analysis, Critical Control Points) equipment through scheduled testing and documentation review.
- Inspected and validated equipment cleaning and changeover execution to ensure that the removal of previous products and allergens were completed to customer and company standards.
- Performed environmental swabs of required equipment.
- Completed all required documents, paperwork, and data entry into SAP.
Quality Lab Technician I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional is seeking a Quality Lab Technician position that will fully utilize education in business administration and experience in all areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable, office administration, and Education.
Skills : Quality Lab Assurance Experience, Inventory Management, Management Experience.
- Checked paint samples and adjusting materials as needed to maintain batch standard using several testing methods (gauges, drawdown, viscosity, ph, etc).
- Performed line audits to assure quality.
- Performed hygiene checks, and followed safety standards.
- Worked with leads, maintenance, and the team to sustain quality efforts.
- Recorded batch in the system and compared it to history, adjusting formula when necessary to cut back on adds per batch.
- Controlled statistical processing using graphs and entering the top adds per batch.
- Performed destructive evaluation, cutting, grind, polish and acid etching weld samples for quality purposes.
Asst. Quality Lab Technician Resume
Headline : A Quality Lab Technician with specific experience. Able to troubleshoot, repair, test, and maintain lab and robotic equipment. Can provide Technical Support in the following areas: preventive and corrective maintenance, application support, and system modifications.
Skills : ATX Robotic Programmer, 5S, Kaizen, Microsoft Office, Arc Welding, Spot Welding.
- Inspected machine operation, vision inspection equipment operation, physical inspections, etc.
- Followed requirements and complete tasks related to the product which does not meet Encon standards.
- Created, organized, and maintenance of Quality records as directed by the Quality Engineer.
- Verified by visual inspection product acceptability Identify Quality or Production processes requiring further clarification, improvement, or training Provide inspection training to Quality or Production employees as needed or gaps.
- Identified Alert superiors to areas of concern uncovered during audits Conduct containment of defective product.
- Supported the development and implementation of Food Safety Fundamentals and the Food Safety plan.
- Performed maintenance on quality inspection equipment.
BS In Bioengineering
Quality Lab Technician Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in the Quality Assurance Department that utilizes all of knowledge, skills and broad range of manufacturing experience. To use experience in this role to assist with organizational goals.
Skills : Proficient In The Use Of Various Lab Instruments And Procedures.
- Computerized scale system by keeping units operational and current with formulations; monitoring and verifying records.
- Maintained factory processes and procedures to standard by using statistical methods for monitoring and charting; notifying production supervisor of noncompliance.
- Prepared experimental design projects by mixing test batches in laboratory ban bury or mill method.
- Maintained quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintained stock of forms and spare parts by verifying inventory of items; notifying laboratory manager when items are needed.
- Maintained a safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Maintained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.