School Secretary Resume
Headline : Highly qualified School Secretary with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent Customer Service, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Office Clerical Duties.
- Serve as personal assistant to the school principal and coordinate other clerical works for the school.
- Serves as liaison between the principal and/or assistant principal, the school staff, and students and families in the community by providing accurate, timely information and guidance on school procedures, reports, requirements, school programs, school events and activities, policies and procedures.
- Performs a variety of office support duties, e.g.
- receives telephone calls or visitors, answers questions and provides information of a routine nature based on knowledge of programs and operations.
- Maintains and controls the principal's and assistant principal's calendars and schedules appointments.
- Reviews incoming correspondence and ensures distribution and/or appropriate posting of information of interest or concern to school personnel.
- Compiles information for variety of one-time and recurring administrative and/or technical reports.
- Performs duties including; personnel and payroll coordination, computer area security, key control and record management.
High School Secretary Resume
Objective : To find a challenging and interesting position that will enable me to expand my knowledge, experience and abilities for future career enhancements.
Skills : Typing-40 Wpm, Word 2007, Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Power School, Lotus, Computer, Customer Support.
- Coordinated the administrative and clerical work for the Principal.
- Maintained school calendar; scheduled appointments, meetings, conferences and events.
- Received phone calls on multi-line phone system and referred them to appropriate individuals.
- Processed incoming and outgoing materials such as email, correspondence, reports, memoranda, letters and other forms of written communication.
- Reviewed correspondences for accuracy and completeness and replied to inquiries.
- Performed the following types of duties: student attendance/check in, enrollment, updating student records in databases with new/current information.
- Prepared building reports, calculated time sheets, called in subtitute teachers, maintain purchase order log, fees, and requisitions using standard formulas to calculate and/ or verify calculation, and reconciling balances.
- Served as the institutions focal point in providing office management services, with extensive responsibility for coordinating workflow between the administration, teachers, students and parents.
Victim Survivor Services
Elementary School Secretary Resume
Summary : Experienced administrative and fundraising professional skilled at building effective, enduring relationships with clients, staff and management in a challenging, fast-paced team environment. Well-qualified to contribute in such areas as office management, administrative support and customer service department with an eager to learn, ready to work attitude. Efficient, goal oriented and highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated leadership and excellent office skills in a supervisory role.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,.
- Answered, and directed a high volume of incoming calls.
- Assisted students, staff, parents and visitors, directed as appropriate and provided guest badges, hall passes and bus passes.
- Performed general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, copying, bulk mailings, mail distribution and responded to all email inquiries in a timely manner.
- Use of Word, Excel, Outlook and other computer applications, created and edited documents, data entry, updated and maintained student records including immunization records, new and transfer student records and transcripts.
- Received cash and checks for fees and fines, provided bookkeeping and banking for Federal Food Program.
- Maintained and secured confidential records and inquiries.
- Assisted students in career center using software from Career Information Services.
- Proctored and supervised student testing including PSAT's, SAT's, and other standardized tests.
Part-time School Secretary Resume
Objective : Strong organizational and time management skills, establish priorities and meet deadlines Team player, work well under pressure Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Strong Customer Service/Liaison Skills Experienced CDLB Driver.
Skills : Computer skills, Office paper work, communicating with public.
- Review with the principal, department head, or team leader all plans and schedules to be followed during the day.
- Maintain as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and/or classroom to which he/she is assigned.
- Conduct classes, lead instruction and teach the lesson outlined and described in the lesson plans as prepared by the absent teacher if substitute teaching.
- Consult with the building principal [department head, team leader] before initiating any teaching or other procedure not specified in the lesson plans.
- Responsible for maintaining effective order and control at all times.
- Report in writing on the day's activities at the conclusion of each day.
- Follow all policies, rules, and procedures that apply to regular employees and dictates good teaching practice.
Asst. School Secretary Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with an employer that will utilize my diverse skills. Learn all I can and teamwork attitude. Confident I would be an asset to your organization.
Skills : Outlook, Excel, Office, Outlook, Excel, Secreterial, clerical.
- Maintained student attendance registers; compilation of all reports for county, state and federal departments and maintaining records of tardy students.
- Coordinating all student transportation, including implementation of "Pay & Ride" busing program, and preparing bus routes.
- Maintaining student rosters, processing new entrants and transfers; preparing monthly enrollment and attendance reports; tracking of staff attendance.
- Bookkeeping duties included maintaining and signatory of student activities account and petty cash; preparing vouchers; inventory of instructional materials and office supplies.
- Budgeting and purchasing of all supplies, including typing of purchase orders, tracking and checking all orders.
- Execution and recording of fire drills, bus drills, and emergency management drills.
- Publishing of daily and weekly school bulletins.
School Secretary III Resume
Objective : An accomplished office professional with significant administrative, human resources and customer service experience. An advanced degree in the field of counseling, coupled with a background in human resources and office administration, enables me to stay customer focused, creating and maintaining personable and professional relationships at all levels.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Accounting, Cash Handling, Call Center, Call Center Management, Human Resources, Processing, Auditing, Underwriting.
- Meet and interact with public and employees in routine to complex situations which require tact, discretion and courtesy.
- Prepare financial reports, make bank deposits, and write checks, prepare bills and collect tuition, crediting students' accounts.
- Give information and interpretations of policies or procedures related to departmental or school activities.
- Establish, maintain and monitor accurate, neat and efficient electronic and manual filing systems.
- Prepare letters, memoranda, reports, bulletins, handbooks, questionnaires, requisitions and other materials from marginal notes, rough drafts, verbal instructions or dictating equipment.
- Assist in the orientation and training of the employees or volunteers.
- Ability to handle confidential information with complete security.
- Request monthly budget activity reports for program staff.
Lead School Secretary Resume
Summary : Seasoned, highly motivated, and diligent professional who works well under pressure, who is bilingual in English and Spanish, a proficient translator, and skilled in MS Office and Windows. I am seeking a position in which I can apply my skills and that will afford me challenges and opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
School Secretary (Full Time) Resume
Headline : An excellent work ethic and can boost company moral by collaboration and fostering positive rapport with co-workers. Continually maintain a positive attitude while interacting with challenging circumstances, and would embrace an opportunity to further demonstrate my experience and knowledge.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors and handle their inquiries.
- Schedule appointments and manage the principals calendar.
- Route and distribute incoming mail and other materials.
- Maintain office supplies inventory, anticipate needed supplies, place orders for office supplies & materials for teachers, verify receipt of orders.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines and copiers, keep equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Use computers for word processing, spreadsheets, email, student database and other applications.
- Provide to coverage to the health clerk and records and attendance clerk when they are not in the office.
School Secretary II Resume
Objective : Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
Skills : Data entry, clerical support, customer service rep., travel arrangements, conference meeting set-up.
- Created a positive atmosphere that is open to students, parents and staff while displaying impeccable customer service to internal and external clients.
- Generated Discipline and Incident reports.
- Assisted with the transition to and implementation of the PowerSchool student database.
- Managed student data, scheduling, grading, and generated report cards and progress reports.
- Prepared letters, correspondence and forms Acted as IT Liaison between internal staff and contracted workers Solid reputation of working with all school staff while meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations on a consistent basis.
- Entered Attendance into PowerSchool and OLAMS, generated excessive absence and truancy letters, and worked closely with counselor to meet compliance standards in this area.
School Secretary I Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable business professional with a master's degree in Organizational Management and a bachelor's degree in Psychology. I possess strong written and verbal communication skills and cultural awareness to facilitate business with both internal and external customers of diverse backgrounds.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervisor, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Safety, Quality Management, Cash Handling, Accounting.
- Utilized computer and/or other automated systems to enter, maintain, and retrieve information; compile reports; produce charts/graphs.
- Compiled reports, documents and correspondence using correct grammar and format.
- Communicated orally to gather or convey information and make presentations.
- Handled complex reports for managed care organizations and insurance companies, ensuring full compliance with agency requirements and tight deadlines.
- Prepared correspondence to all levels of school, non-school personnel, and community partners.
- Created first ever newsletter for school to keep parents/guardians and community partners informed.
- Appropriately and confidentially handled employee and student attendance and personnel records.
Associate School Secretary Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable professional with a successful track record. A quick learner and self motivated to accomplish tasks. Personable and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile Able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
Skills : Human Resources, Office Administration, Customer Service.
- Provide administrative support to Principal by preparing correspondence for district departments, staff, students and parents.
- In addition, entrusted to maintain confidentiality of student and school issues.
- Answer and screen calls as well as greet and assist parents, district personnel and staff.
- Responsible for maintaining student database, enrollment, attendance and cumulative files of 360 students.
- Create schedules, weekly bulletins, agendas and newsletters.
- Collect, compile, organize and record a variety of data related to students and office management.
- Update school website monthly with pertinent and informative articles for parents and students.
- Schedule building and facility use through an on-line system.
Associate Of Applied Science
School Secretary Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a company where I can fully utilize my talents and grow professionally. I have an extensive background in leadership positions following company guidelines with little supervision. I am a self-starter who is customer orientated that pays extreme attention to detail.
Skills : Word And Excel, Word 2010.
- Acted as liaison between the school and general public by conveying information concerning rules, regulation, policies, and laws.
- Greeted and directed visitors to appropriate locations.
- Assisted the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing the operation of a school or instructional program.
- Assisted with schedules, communications, i.e.
- student bus assignments, morning check-in and afternoon checkout process.
- Accounted for and maintained student confidential records.
- Addressed inquires by letter, phone, e-mail, fax or personal contact, recording and preparing notes and messages for appropriate staff and personnel.
- Prepared reports from rough draft, notes, recordings, and oral instructions.