High School Teacher Resume
Summary : Dynamic, outgoing, highly qualified Educator with experience educating and supporting students throughout the transition from high school to higher education. Excels at guiding students to make feasible college goals based on their professional and academic aspirations. Recognized for being a strong problem solver who is resourceful and able to work independently.
Skills : Project Management, Public Relations, Teaching, Time Management, Training
- Monitor their academic progress using proven successful research-based instructional strategies for act/sat preparation.
- Audit student assessment data, analyze students strengths/weaknesses and develop specific lessons based on statistics.
- Development of professional and trusting relationships with parents, guardians, and administrators through regular communication.
- Administered and proctored act, fcat, and several high stakes standardized assessments.
- Adhering to strict guidelines in relation to standardized assessment were paying attention to details is paramount.
- Accommodated students with various learning disabilities by implementing effective learning strategies and assignments/activities necessary to transition them into some general education settings.
- One on one instruction and tailored individualized educational plan (iep) focused on each students strengths, weaknesses, goals, and objectives for the academic year.
- Prescribed behavioral and learning strategies to promote student learning and a positive learning environment to several colleagues.
BS in Marketing
High School Teacher Resume
Summary : A dependable and accomplished professional with extensive experience in creating and delivering instruction, evaluating performance, developing procedural strategies, implementing plans and managing multiple projects simultaneously. A genuine leader, demonstrating a solid record of adaptability to flourish in high pressure, fast-paced, deadline driven diversified environments.
Skills : Special Education, Social Studies, CPR, Teaching
- Teaches the importance of personal and social responsibility as well as growth and evaluation utilizing critical-thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- Teaching students how to master concepts related to exploring computer science. how to master advanced techniques with digital media.
- Provides direct service to every high school student using a set curricular and enrichment strategies to promote long-term preparation for post-secondary transition and incorporates career prep into daily instruction.
- Collaborates with specialist and higher education officials to build partnerships that support matriculation and retention of cps students.
- Conducts ongoing college access workshops for all grade levels that advise students about college and career opportunities.
- Coordinates job shadowing, career speakers, and organize college, career fairs.
- Responsible for differentiating class instruction to meet students individual needs.
MS in Education
High School Teacher II Resume
Objective : Certified high school teacher with 5 years career experience. Motivational style with exceptional communication and leadership skills and administrative abilities. Committed to improving student performance and understanding of educational concepts.
Skills : Print Marketing & Copy Editing, Database Management, Brand Development, Conflict Resolution, Office, Database, Graphic Design, & Publication Software, Training & Development
- Employed a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize learning.
- Identified areas of weakness with individual students and tailored lessons accordingly.
- Maintained accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies and administrative regulations. Managed classrooms of 20 to 38 high school students during the absence of their teachers.
- Created lesson plans in line with state curriculum and school curriculum standards. Developed, administered and graded tests in order to evaluate students progress.
- Created an interactive classroom atmosphere to maintain student interest and facilitate learning.
- Created engaging and dynamic lessons with an emphasis on improving students written and verbal.
- Report student progress every four weeks and contact parents regarding student progress and/or disciplinary action.
BS in Social Work
High School Teacher III Resume
Summary : To obtain a high school teaching opportunity that will allow me to use my creative teaching skills.
Skills : Sales, Finance, Presentations, Cold Calling, Sales Calls, Lecturing, Education, Attention To Detail, Creating Relationships, Mentoring, Managing, Product Knowledge
- Curriculum mapping, lesson planning, classroom management, standards-based assessment and record keeping.
- Meeting performance goals, multitasking, up to date policies and processes of the department of education guidelines.
- Answering questions relating to program requirements, transfer credits, plan, develop, and revise classroom curriculum to meet their physical, emotional, creative, and educational needs.
- Implemented instruction and enforce the districts philosophy and instructional goals.
- Encouraged students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Created a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity of the students. Led professional development on sesis and strategies for special needs students.
- Attended course studies in education while teaching special education full time.
- Discusses pupils academic and behavioral attitudes and achievements with parents.
Masters Of Educational Leadership
Middle and High School Teacher Resume
Summary : Dedicated and student focused teaching professional with Over 19 years of experience who is committed to provide a well-balanced supportive and engaging learning environment for all student. Use multi-sensory strategies while teaching students with special needs. Consistently recognized by parents as well fellow members of the team for leadership, commitment and dedication.
Skills : Proficiency In French, German, Portuguese, English) And Greek
- Teaching students chemistry, assigning works, monitoring, supervising and evaluating lab activities of students.
- Creating lesson plans according to the curriculum, prepare and deliver a lecture to high school students, maintain classroom records, collaborate with other teachers and professionals to address teaching and research issues.
- Worked towards the academic and social progress of children as well communicate with parents on a regular basis in regards to the progress of students.
- Enhance student engagement for learning science through maintaining collaborative learning classroom environment.
- Observe, plan, teach and assess practice to inform and modify instruction for classes with many levels of ability to ensure all students with different learning needs are learning at their full potential.
- Create and implement multi-sensory lesson plans, and ensure proper classroom and behavior management for optimal.
- Maintained accurate records of student progress using eschoolsplus, a web based gradebook.
- Planned and implemented high school language arts and mathematics curriculums.
MS in Chemistry
High School Teacher Resume
Headline : To secure employment in a distinguished, well-established and service-oriented organization with a stable work environment that will lead to my personal growth and professional development. To obtain a high school teaching opportunity that will allow me to use my creative teaching skills.
Skills : EXCEL, Front Page, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel
- Develop lesson plans that will meet and exceed educational expectations. Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio to facilitate learning.
- Provide individual instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning. Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Observe and understand students behavior and report suspicion of neglect and abuse. Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars and conferences.
- Used data, statistics, and regression analysis to inform and adapt instructional policies and procedures.
- Designed and assessed student learning goals and outcomes, and integrated interventions as necessary to support student achievement.
- Created and managed routines, procedures, and behavior incentives to ensure productive learning environment in "tough" low-income neighborhood schools.
- Support and train this teacher concerning instructional practices, differentiation strategies, use of technology and resources in the classroom, consistency in the coursework regarding curriculum.
MA in Human Resource Management
High School Teacher Resume
Headline : Experienced and qualified professional with over 7 years of experience in both private and public sectors as an educator, trainer and engineer. Highly effective leader, trainer and facilitator with considerable experience working with clients and stakeholders at all levels. Utilize a strong technical background to create interactive online and classroom training options for educational and manufacturing automation industry needs. Manage course content using various Learning Management Systems.
Skills : Facilitator, Organizational, Self Motivation, Training, Delivery & Development, Team Building, Teaching, Problem Resolution & Decision Making
- Strategically managed and implemented the required curriculum for courses.
- Analyzed and executed adaptable learning styles to better facilitate individualized educational/training plans.
- Developed lesson plans considering individual academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Researched and compiled reports and related documents for curriculum and instruction.
- Developed and applied lesson plans that fulfilled the requirements of the districts curriculum program.
- Differentiate and modify lessons based on students individualized educational plans.
- Explained and enforce safety rules governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of sports and exercise equipment.
- Assessed the skill level of students and provide differentiated instruction for various ability groupings.
MA in History
High School Teacher I Resume
Objective : An experienced professional ready to transition to the public education system in the role of Educator or a similar position. 1 year of teaching experience within the private school systems and have implemented a variety of teaching methodologies and curriculum standards. possess the competencies along with strong technical applications that will increase student achievement and parental awareness.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Assessment, Curriculum Development, Curriculum Design
- Create a positive educational climate for students to learn to meet school-wide student performance goals.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities. Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved reinforcement and disciplinary.
- College readiness and implementation of a rigorous curriculum that focuses on both the writing and creative thinking process.
- Create and implement curriculum in alignment with the high schools career and technology education program. Create lesson plans for four preparations daily: child development, principles of education, and human growth and development. Other duties as assigned.
- Develop online courseware including instructional videos to assist students who need additional instruction or miss class.
- Discussed with parents or guardians, teacher and administrators to report on students progress.
BA in English
High School Teacher (Entry Level) Resume
Objective : Skillful and dedicated professional with extensive experience in training, planning, operational and directorial functions. Positive attitude, team player, with passion for helping people toward successes and fulfillment. A talent for motivating people to learn using their skill sets.
Skills : CPR, Instructor, Mentoring, Teaching, Community Outreach, Presentation
- Developed course syllabi, lesson plans, and classroom management procedures for full english and bible classes in accordance with school policies and goals (part-time, temporary).
- Utilized a variety of techniques to promote students mastery of the english language and bible knowledge and application,including interactive instruction using classroom promethean board.
- Enthusiastically and effectively interacted with students, parents and school personnel in groups and individually.
- Recorded and updated plans, grades and communications using the schools renweb software.
- Received commendations from students praising empathy, listening, interpersonal skills, and knowledge.
- Designed social science content and academic and vocational skills training and conducted instructional session using a variety of methodologies adapted to the learning styles of the participants in my class sessions.
- Create and implement individualized education plans and behavior systems to support diverse learners.
BS in English
High School Teacher Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a training coordinator to utilize my proven teaching, team-building, coordinating, planning and problem-solving abilities to develop and implement company goals and objectives. Seeking rewarding position utilizing skills working in post-secondary early childhood education, helping individuals of all ages succeed in life.
Skills : Management, Training, Administrative, Military,
- Planned and taught lessons to high school students with an emphasis on the English language. Assigned, coordinated and monitored performance of work activities for students.
- Communicated and presented classroom and school rules and information to students and parents. Tailored lessons and activities to meet the individual needs of each student.
- Designed esl content and academic and vocational skills training and conducted instructional session using a variety of methodologies adapted to the learning styles of the participants in my class sessions.
- Maintain ongoing positive and productive communication with parents to inform them of both areas of improvement and achievements.
- Attend and advise all student extracurricular activities including but not limited to: club interact, advisor, club hawc advisor, basketball game attendant, chaperone on various school trips, and high school art show support.
- Consistently adhere to all licensing standards and best practices of both the school and the teaching profession.
- Experiment through hands-on labs and utilize whole group, individual, and team learning styles.
- Maintain a problem-solving attitude and ability to both understand and communicate with a diverse population.
BA in Psychology