Campus Supervisor Resume
Objective : Have many years of working in the healthcare industry in both the front and back office. Most recent position was with a school district working as a campus supervisor for grades K-6th. Love job, but would like to find a position with more hours, and a bit more challenging.
Skills : Data Entry, Fax, Medical Terminology, Team Player, Customer Service.
- Responsible for morning valet program.
- Supervised children before and during school day.
- Assisted and supervised Transitional Kindergarteners during recess.
- Assisted and supervised grades 1-6 during recess.
- Kept area clear and clean of trash and safety hazards.
- Ensured a safe and orderly environment for the students to play.
- Provided supervision in and around the campus.
A/A In Liberal Arts
Asst. Campus Supervisor Resume
Headline : Obtain long term employment where can grow professionally, maximize organizational, technical leadership and managerial skills. Also, further enhance skills, knowledge and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today's changing work environment.
Skills : Management, Supervising, Microsoft Office.
- Monitored student conduct in and around campus including bathrooms, hallways, and parking lots.
- Checked for appropriate pass of students found out of class during normal classroom hours.
- Checked for students leaving campus without checking out appropriately.
- Handled routine discipline problems as occur.
- Interceded in potential problem situations between students.
- Monitored the loading and unloading of students from buses.
- Recognized and reported any sign of unusual activities.
Bachelors Of Science
Sr. Campus Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dedicated and proven Customer Care Service specialist with supervisory experience seeking employment with a stable firm offering the opportunity of professional and personal growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizational , Communications, Community Relations, Public Relations, Direct Marketing, Phones, Management, Instructor.
- Observed and reported daily performance of the publics behavior in accordance with district regulations.
- Enforced regulations.
- Communicated with the public and performed customer service.
- Responsible crowd and traffic control.
- Conducted a safe and positive environment.
- Enforced positive staff, student, parent and public relation.
- Co-found Pride club whose sole objective is to positively reinforce intellectual development and excellence.
BA In History
Associate Campus Supervisor Resume
Objective : Possess 10 years experience in successfully working with Preschool, Kindergarten children. Worked closely with English Learner's, bilingual/bicultural. Able to work independently as well as with others. Dedicated and strive to learn new things.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer, Supervising.
- Supervised cafeterias, lunchrooms, playgrounds, parking lots, gymnasium areas, and other areas as assigned by the principal.
- Reported disturbances, accidents, and/or emergencies immediately to the school office.
- Escorted students to office for disciplinary action as necessary.
- Assisted in preventing student conflicts and fights according to established guidelines.
- Reported unusual activities or unauthorized persons on campus to appropriate personnel.
- Operated a two-way radio to communicate with school office and/or other personnel.
- Supervised students in non-academic settings.
Campus Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Project Manager with 15 years of experience in education with K-12 schools, juvenile justice systems, universities, colleges and training centers. Extensive business process knowledge, technical experience and track record of sustaining human resources and financial systems and applications. Utilizes leadership, communication and interpersonal skills to build teams that meet/exceed goals.
Skills : Leadership, Communication and interpersonal skills
- Conducted research and analysis related to digital media by and about at risk youth for publications, collections and potential acquisitions.
- Assisted in coordinating large public programs on topics regarding at risk youth.
- Developed and implemented outreach programs to promote the growing media collection.
- Respond to digital media inquiries from the public.
- Prepared written documents for use in exhibitions for organization website and education purposes.
- Maintained curatorial records, files and databases.
- Responsible for the overall operation/performance of the center.
Doctorate In Credits
Campus Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Experienced Loss Prevention professional with 10 years' experience leading and conducting monitoring and security services in fast-paced, dynamic environments to ensure the safety and security of patrons, staff, and company assets.
Skills : Excellent communication, Management, Child development.
- Enforced school rules and regulations.
- Assisted in attendance procedures.
- Performed security and related work involving the protection of persons and property.
- Investigated complaints, and respond to rule infractions.
- Reported serious violations of school rules to school administrators and report suspicious or unauthorized activities to school administrators.
- Enforced applicable laws, rules and policies.
- Reported all student injuries, accidents, illnesses, and discipline problems to the appropriate authority.
Campus Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Self motivated and very hard working. Able to catch on quickly and easily to new tasks that are put before . Always up for new challenges and go above what is asked of. Looking to expand skills and abilities and would be a great contribute to company if given the opportunity.
Skills : Campus Supervison, Class Production, Office, School Safety.
- Monitored students during lunch periods within a variety of school for the purpose of ensuring the safety and welfare of students.
- Reported observations and incidents relating to specific student, discipline, accidents, etc.
- Administered minor first aid for the purpose of providing appropriate activities.
- Observed and reported any unauthorized personnel on or near the school grounds for the purpose of security and safety of students.
- Assisted site administrator and teachers with supervision in classrooms during inclement weather and in any emergency situations of the purpose of student control and safety.
- Swept and spoted mop and clean tables as necessary between lunch periods for safety and cleanliness for students.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.
Campus Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To accept a position where can prove hardworking ability and contribute to the growth and success of the organization and achieve personal growth. Hard-working, looking to apply education and experience to a career.
Skills : Proficient In Word, Sales Force, Excellent Customer Service.
- Supervised students k-12 before, during and after school.
- Supervised cafeteria area, lunchrooms, playgrounds, parking lots and other areas assigned by the principal.
- Worked with teachers, staff and principal to maintain a safe environment for students and staff.
- Assisted teachers with disruptive students in classrooms.
- Made sure doors were locked and secured.
- Maintained a respectful, positive and friendly attitude toward students, and co-workers.
- Learned specific rules and safety procedures of the assign school.
Lead Campus Supervisor Resume
Objective : Responsible for ensuring that staff within Security & Campus Safety are equipped to build relationships with a diverse student, faculty, and staff community and to appropriately and respectfully work with campus and community.
Skills : Customer And Personal Service, Judgement And Decision Making.
- Accountable for the whereabouts and safety of children at all times.
- Supervised children during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities, on field trips, outgoings and special events.
- Promoted and model safety, fitness, health and nutrition practices.
- Notified supervisor of health, fire and safety compliance concerns.
- Observed program participants for sign that mightindicate illness, abuse or neglect and report as directed.
- Ensured children depart with an authorized person according to written instructions.
- Completed behavioral and accident reports when necessary.
Certificate In Dental Assisting
Campus Supervisor Resume
Summary : Possess 10 years' experience working with and advocating for students in the elementary school and junior high school setting. Consistently strived to create the best learning and assessment methods possible in determining student safety utilizing safe security measures and conflict resolution techniques.
Skills : Leadership, Child Supervision, Management.
- Patrolled halls and the grounds.
- Answered calls to trouble spots.
- Tried to prevent any disruption before occured.
- Assisted teachers and administration.
- Responsible for students safety and ability to advise parents, school staff and children directions to various classes, offices, and restroom.
- Supervised children while at school and provided security for students, staff and visitors.
- Supervised and monitored children in large structured group settings.
Yes In General