Campus Safety Officer/Representative Resume
Summary : Young, energetic, hard working person seeking an opportunity to start a career in law enforcement. Looking to secure a position where learning and experience will result in future advancement.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Monitored and secured campus buildings; prevented student altercations; conducted written reporting.
- Reported school site safety issues; helped plan and coordinate the Emergency Team.
- Trained, along with and other related emergency training for employees and students.
- Responded to telephonic and/or radio calls for routine and emergency assistance in both criminal and non-criminal situations.
- Assessed circumstances and conditions at the scene of an incident and determine the appropriate response.
- Conducted preliminary investigations of criminal and non-criminal incidents.
- Interviewed victims, witnesses, suspects, and/or made arrests. Conducted follow-up investigations as required.
Campus Safety Officer I Resume
Objective : Law Enforcement Experienced in the use of Law Enforcement Active in community relations as a volunteer Business owner and entrepreneur Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Skills : Typing, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Provided parking passes and permits to students and faculty with no loss of paperwork.
- Created a strong approachable presence to help students locate classrooms or provide information about upcoming events.
- Assisted students and faculty on a day to day basis with a wide variety of customer service needs.
- Secured the college campus and provided an emergency response.
- Created a safe work and study environment for all students and faculty Safeguarded the personal information of students and faculty.
- Maintained working knowledge of possible threats to students and faculty with zero serious incidents.
- Maintained all personal information disclosed to safety personnel to include legal and medical information with zero incidents.
Campus Safety Officer II Resume
Headline : Presently enrolled in the Police Academy at Sinclair Community College. Have years of armed and unarmed security experience. Have supervisor experience in both the security field and warehouse environment.
Skills : Microsoft Access, Bilingual, Management.
- Ranged from public service calls for assistance, monitoring alarms, CCTV cameras, dispatch centers, special events, parking enforcement.
- Arrested suspects and attended court for prosecution.
- Assisted Secret Service with clearing underground tunnels and fastest exit routes when presidential nominee Al Gore visited CSTCC.
- Worked security for the Moving Veteran Vietnam Wall.
- Instituted ideas for securing vulnerabilities in security and had to end employment.
- Patrolled the facility and served as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and rule infractions.
- Provided outstanding customer service to faculty and students.
Jr. Campus Safety Officer Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a reputable company that will allow utilization and development of mechanical and customer orientated skills. Provide safety and support to the organization in a courteous.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish, Intermediate Using Outlook, Excel.
- Conducted patrol checks around the campus, including walking through the dorms on the campus.
- Assisted with giving rides to students and or staff/ faculty around the campus.
- Conducted traffic control when having school events including school games.
- Allowed to give admits to classrooms and dorm rooms once the student access has been verified.
- Ensured the safety of our students and faculty, as a Campus Safety Officer, we if need be will conduct room searches.
- Worked on having positive communication with students and staff.
- Reported all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies to law enforcement.
Campus Safety Officer II Resume
Headline : Strong organization skills Demonstrated ability to acquire and apply knowledge rapidly Motivated, efficient, accurate, and detail oriented A high energy, enthusiastic and dependable individual.
Skills : Microsoft office, Word, Report Writing, Radio communication.
- Opened and closed building as prescribed by the dispatch center.
- Monitored assigned patrol area and identify life safety discrepancies.
- Monitored assigned patrol area and identify suspicious activity. Respond to the situation and assist in problem resolution.
- Completed a daily log of activity reflective to the dispatch log.
- Completed any assignment or instructions given to them by the Chief or designee.
- Assisted Police Officers in locating and apprehending suspects when needed.
- Provided security for sporting and non-sporting events at all University Campus venues; students living in the Residential Halls.
Campus Safety Officer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Hardworking employee with a lot of hands-on experience. Highly effective at taking leadership direction from superiors. Believes that a willingness to learn and an emphasis on teamwork are essential qualities.
Skills : Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word.
- Fired departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Answered alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Circulated among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Patroled industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Escorted or drove a motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- Operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent the passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Answered telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours.
Asst. Campus Safety Officer Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with an agency, institution or company where education, skills, abilities and experience can be of service and assistance.
Skills : Microsoft Office. Management.
- Conducted vehicle and foot patrols of the campus including building interiors and off-campus locations.
- First responder to medical/injury emergency incidents.
- Responded to all fire alarms, including emergency door alarms.
- Responded to, investigated and prepared reports on all campus incidents including criminal activity, community welfare, and vehicle accidents.
- Conducted monthly fire drills of residence halls. Provided daily locking and unlocking of campus buildings.
- Enforced campus conduct rules and regulations, including parking citations.
- Assisted with and provided enhanced security for all campus special events including athletic events and conferences.
Associate Campus Safety Officer Resume
Summary : Obtain a career in which can establish longevity and learn with every minute and every day of career. To promote growth within and specialize in current job.
Skills : Excellent Communications Skills, Team Player, Team Player.
- Monitored building access and identified all officials and employees before authorizing their entrance.
- Detected and apprehended any unauthorized personnel. Noted and followed up on any unusual behavior.
- Responded to calls in both routine and emergency situations.
- Maintained accurate and detailed logs of all events that occurred during each shift.
- Processed and logged accurate and detailed incident reports.
- Prevented crimes by immediately reporting all unusual, unauthorized and illegal activity on the premises.
- Delivered accurate verbal and written reports to company personnel.
Associate Of Science
Campus Safety Officer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Seeking employment with as an Internet Sales Consultant. Furthermore, also would like to utilize strengths as a hard worker to continually strive to out-do quarter after quarter.
Skills : Microsoft Office, EPIC, Ordained Protestant.
- Performed routine auto and foot patrols of a women's university.
- Liaisoned between the Campus Safety Department and the Student Parking Appeal Board.
- Enforced campus parking rules and regulations.
- Tracked and analyzed parking-related data using Microsoft Excel.
- Performed training sessions for the Campus Safety Department regarding parking enforcement, vehicle, and bicycle registration.
- Wrote a guide on writing proper police reports. Crime statistic tracking and report writing.
- Responsible for staff scheduling and payroll for the department.
Campus Safety Officer Resume
Summary : Offering excellent skills in office procedures, child care, customer service and security guard. Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction.
Skills : Project Management, Excel, Word, Power point,
- Wrote reports on property damage, theft, and unusual occurrences.
- Secured outdoors, in the office and main building after hours.
- Noted and followed up on unusual behavior.
- Delivered accurate verbal and written reports to personnel.
- Unlocked gates, room, and restrooms for authorized contractors.
- Responded quickly and effectively to all security violations duress alarms.
- Detected suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts and rule infractions.