Senior Branch Account Executive Resume
Summary : To expand knowledge and skills within a Fortune 500 company, Performs monthly service reviews. Achieves annual sales goal and holiday sales goal
Develops relationships and listening to our customers needs to find out exactly what they need and not what they tell they want.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Customer Service, Leadership, Sales, MSP System.
- Utilized software and computer programs to retrieve customer information such as phone numbers, social security numbers, and credit reports.
- Utilized web based software programs to research values of vehicles and excellent communication skills to speak independently with customers and answer concerns regarding their accounts and/or our policies.
- Utilized policies and procedures to close loans to company and federal standards.
- Responsible for reaching individual monthly goals created by the company as well as helping my branch, as a whole, obtain our monthly goal.
- Responsible for reviewing paperwork for authenticity, taking customer payments, applying them to the correct accounts, as well as calling customers for collection and/or solicitation purposes.
- Performed a variety of administrative functions such as copying, faxing, and file organization.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Senior Branch Account Executive III Resume
Objective : Experience in the field of finance includes both Accounts Payable and Receivable and covers over 15 years of work history. Extremely detail oriented and have a strong work ethic, excellent communications skills, and efficient problem solving abilities. Seeking a position where will be able to use positive attitude and focus on continuous improvement to benefit the company.
Skills : Sales, Sales Support, Organizational, Supervising, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Administration, Powerpoint, Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Managed all aspects of the branch.
- Gave financial advice to customers.
- Collected money on accounts that haven't paid on time.
- Worked with our present customers with their everyday financial needs.
- Used time wisely in order to get all duties done in the office.
- Handled all A/P including processing payments, customer concerns, loan application, and auto tiles.
- Handled, counted, and accountability for money and till, ensuring no mistakes or miscalculations are made.
Bachelor Of Arts In English/Pre
Senior Branch Account Executive II Resume
Objective : A challenging and rewarding position in a department where can excel to the full of abilities expertise, Transferring money to and from the bank for safe deposit. Provide customer service to patrons, assist with purchases and provide assistance as needed. Resolve customer disputes or complaints in a professional and respectful manor to ensure business from the customer.
Skills : Leadership, Customer Service, Technology, Sales.
- Cultivated new and repeat loan business from internal/external assigned sources and initiates the sale solicits potential new key accounts, meets the predetermined sales goal and participates in activities to promote the company' products and services.
- Assured compliance to company guidelines and regulatory requirements in every sale.
- Analyzed the application and credit report investigate and verify customer information present loan, insurance products and close the sale process transactions affecting customer accounts process loan applications, sales finance contracts, insurance claims schedules loan closings gather and prepare assigned reports.
- Ensured all documentation is in compliance with company policy and meets all regulatory requirements.
- Controlled delinquency for current month (1 to 29) day past due accounts.
- Controlled the delinquency for potential 30 to 60 day past due accounts, under direct supervision.
- Take promises for payment based on assigned parameters make recommendations on deferments and other problem account solutions to minimize losses.
Bachelor Of Arts In Finance
Senior Branch Account Executive I Resume
Summary : Motivated individual offering a strong work ethic and positive attitude. Highly effective in fast-paced work environments. While offering professional financial services and banking with 10 years of experience delivering value-added risk management solutions to sophisticated money management.
Skills : Programming Languages: HTML.
- Reviewed collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Resolved discrepancies in accounting records.
- Assisted customer with over the phone transactions that has posted to their accounts.
- Entered disputed transactions in database that posted to accounts.
- Processed over the counter payments i.e., money orders, personal checks, debit card and cash.
- Responsible for good cash control operate cash drawer and process bank deposits, maintain records and balances, as well as reconciling other reps daily transactions for end of day bank deposits.
- Used on-line terminal to process payment and disbursements.
Assistant Senior Branch Account Executive Resume
Summary : Experienced banking professional and insurance account executive, designing customized insurance packages. Strong experience both recruiting and training insurance agents. Achieved many awards and recognition in 9 year insurance career. Promoted to Wells Fargo Store Manager in thirteen months. Locally managed transition from Wachovia to Wells Fargo, training associates in new operating system and incentive program.
Skills : Windows XP/ME/10 MS Office, Loan Prospector, Encompass, Symphony, Outlook, Calyx Point.
- Worked as an individual contributor and as part of a team to achieve business/organizational goals along with Structuring complex financial loans, ensuring customers received appropriate product to meet their needs, face to face, or via telephone, while utilizing exceptional communication skills, oral and written.
- Executed excellent negotiating and exceptional problem solving skills to ensure all customers concerns and complaints are resolved while implementing customer first guidelines and procedures.
- Implemented accounting functions, and collecting on 30, 60, and 90 days delinquent accounts to reconcile debt, while utilizing skip trace procedures to ensure all customer contact information is accurate and up to date.
- Executed monthly completion of multiple lien recordings, and researching data bases for proper releasing of secure interest of these liens through the Department of Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) and other entities.
- Delivered informational sales presentations to customers, and assisting multiple and diverse clients throughout the loan process building strong and lasting customer relationships.
- Recommended solutions to difficult delinquent accounts.
- Made collection calls and serviced accounts.
BS, In Criminal Justice,
Associate Senior Branch Account Executive Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused Senior Branch Account Executive who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Energetic and reliable. Bilingual-Fluent in Spanish. Highlights Microsoft Office proficiency Excel spreadsheets Results-oriented Meticulous attention to detail Staff motivation Self-directed Time management Dedicated team player Schedule management Self-starter.
Skills : Bilingual. Fluent In Spanish.
- Consulted with customers about their financial and personal objectives and offer loan solutions to help them achieve their goals.
- Effectively identified customer credit needs and provide appropriate loan solutions.
- Built strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers.
- Provided exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction and continued relationships with OneMain Financial.
- Worked as an individual contributor and as part of a team to achieve business/organizational goals.
- Worked directly with customers through the entire lending cycle from loan application to loan closing.
- Ensured that all lending documents and processes are completed per internal policies/processes.
High School Diploma
Senior Branch Account Executive/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry-level position utilizing previous financial and customer service experience with an organization that offers advancement opportunities.
Skills : Computer, Claims Processing, Sales, Management.
- Cultivated new and repeat loan business.
- Analyzed the application and credit reports of potential and current customers.
- Gathered, prepared, and analyzed loan reports.
- Controlled delinquency of loans by providing creative payment solutions as well as financial advice to account holders.
- Provided exceptional customer service throughout the loan process.
- Conducted Branch Administrative duties by managing a cash drawer, preparing and making bank deposits, ordering supplies, distributing mail and paying bills.
- Prepared legal documents for account that converted to judgment status.
B.A. In Political Science
Senior Branch Account Executive/Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will utilize organizational and communication skills, and involves assisting, personal and staff training. Abilities: Extensive experience working with the public and business environment. Interfacing well with others at all levels. Extremely thorough and organized with the capability to manage various secretarial assignments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Basic Spanish.
- Provided assistance to branch manager and training to staff members.
- Responsible for customer accounts and personal documentation.
- Performed and supported administrative duties.
- Complied with company policies and confidential correspondence.
- Verified income and tax information.
- Booked and closed loans along with sales.
- Provided credit counseling and debt consolidation.
Bachelors Of Science
Senior Branch Account Executive/Administrative Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented, customer focused, results driven professional looking to use extensive knowledge of Customer Service, Administrative and Sales background toward actively supporting the employer in reaching company's goal.
Skills : Finance, Collections, Some Accounting, Budgeting, Customer Service, Real Estate Lending.
- Communicated daily with new and existing customers processing secure and unsecured loan applications from pre-approval to closing stage.
- Interacted with borrowers to verify identity, employment information and explain documentation requirements.
- Reviewed and verified financial documents such as pay stubs, W2, 1099's, tax returns, bank statements, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policy.
- Prepared application for submittal to underwriting in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Promoted and sell optional products such as life, unemployment and disability insurance.
- Maintained current knowledge about the industry, market trends, competitive position, etc.
- Negotiated payment solutions offering deferments or refinance.
Senior Branch Account Executive Resume
Objective : Diligent and driven Business Support Manager who has achieved success in a variety of roles with increasing levels of responsibility. An effective communicator and team-builder with strong analytical, management and organizational skills.
Skills : Office Management, Accounts Receivable / Payable, Staff Supervisor, Office Administration, Shipping, Receiving And Packing, Sales And Leasing, Marketing, Publication And Internet Advertising.
- Conducts consumer interviews and process loan applications for prime and subprime vehicle purchases, personal loans and home equity loans.
- Assures compliance with state, federal, and local legislation on privacy, disclosure, IRS cash reporting, immigration, and Patriot Act issues.
- Assists in structuring deal submissions to lending institutions.
- Verifies accuracy of all sales transactions and collected all applicable funds from customers and finance companies.
- Reports vehicle sales to manufacturer on date of delivery.
- Collects and submitted all required stipulations to facilitate contract funding.
- Processes all requests for cancellation of various F & I products and applicable refunds.
- Prints and executed all documents required to consummate delivery of vehicle or loan product to customer and assembled accounting and bank document packages.
B.A. In Political Science