Sales and Marketing Specialist Resume
Summary : Quick learner Sales And Marketing Specialist with 11 years of experience in the Hospitality sector, excellent communication, and computer skills, ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines, motivated and reliable office professional with experience providing executive level support and internal communications/marketing experience.
Skills : SharePoint, Yammer, Internet Research, Data Entry, 10-Key, Computer Proficiency, Travel Planning, Type 75 WPM+
- Served as the main internal communications contact for ConAgra foodservice, comprised of legacy.
- Owner of foodservice sales SharePoint, a one-stop repository for all information pertaining to ConAgra Foodservice.
- Communicated bi-weekly success central newsletter to foodservice sales/partners and external brokers.
- Assisted with various marketing materials (sell sheets, presentations) from start to finish via powerpoint with wonderful results.
- Gathered content, layout and distributed bi-monthly culinary trends newsletter via Pardot, automated marketing.
- Wrote and worked with category management and advertising agency to distribute press releases bi-annually.
- Served as the main contact for our foodservice digital asset library. This includes access, training, updating and uploading assets and communicating information when requested.
- Served as the main contact for the gs1 initiative, managing compliance by working with category managers and the Datasync team.
- Provided added support to our sales teams by assisting at off-site food shows, conventions, etc.
Junior Sales and Marketing Specialist Resume
Objective : Junior Sales And Marketing Specialist with 3 years of experience and with a bachelors degree in information technology with a concentration in visual and multimedia design, specializing in web-page creation, computer programming and full life cycle sales strategies and marketing.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Solution Minded, Detail Oriented, MRI, One-Site, Yardi, Windows XP
- Used the innovative customer engagement and creative sales techniques to increase sales of our client's product at retail.
- Used the passion for customer service and knowledge of technology to build quality relationships with consumers at retail.
- Enjoyed fielding questions about product features and explaining benefits.
- Engaged and excited customers by showing them how the right products can enrich their lives.
- Delivered product demonstrations that are relevant and memorable, and which increase sales and brand advocacy.
- Built the relationship with RSAs and store management as a trusted ally and brand representative of our client.
- Shared observations, concerns, and potential solutions: what works well, what could work better (inventory, sell-in, pricing deviations, sales techniques).
- Robust responsiveness and aggressive follow up skills and highest attention to value-added reporting skills.
- Provided sales and customer trends data for quarterly business reviews to measure performance.
Sales And Marketing Specialist I Resume
Summary : Sales And Marketing Specialist I with 14 plus years of experience looking to obtain a position in sales where I can utilize my experience, knowledge, and communication skills to contribute to a creative and forward-thinking organization.
Skills : Sales Management, Strategic Planning, Coordinating And Managing Of Event/Project, Logistics, Broadcast, TV, Print And Digital Advertising, Social Networking.
- Utilizing sales and telemarketing techniques designed to increase institutions brand, and reach Americas leading candidates seeking education and professional growth.
- Working within a task force designed to generate high-quality sales volumes. This team is designated to work on special affiliate lead sources that are essential to enrollment conversion rates.
- Differing sales techniques are required to produce re-qualified leads depending on the client source.
- Completed sales training program to fulfill sales specialist criteria.
- Counseling the prospective students and directing them to appropriate programs and curriculums.
- Initiating the dialogue with students to determine their academic strengths and their long-range educational needs.
- Promoting colleges and universities within the CBN network and selling suitable programs.
- Assisting in the training of new sales employees. Instruction includes a user interface, sales methods, and customer service standard, all essential elements to be mastered in creating efficient and productive team members.
- Produced over $800,000+ of revenue for the student services department.
- Member of the perfect club, recognizing the best customer service employees within the company.
Senior Sales and Marketing Specialist Resume
Summary : Experienced Senior Sales And Marketing Specialist with strong communications, 8 years of experience and marketing technology skills. A proven capacity to think strategically and to execute those strategies successfully. Successful in communicating with internal and external audiences to increase messaging and brand awareness.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, HubSpot, Qvidian, WordPress, Camtasia, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook
- Developed and managed a marketing inbound lead system using HubSpot, Salesforce, Wordpress, and Social Media.
- Created and executed marketing strategies to support the launch of new learning consulting services.
- Increased public awareness of the organization through securing publicity through articles, press releases, webinars and social media.
- Managed the production of marketing material such as case studies, white papers, fact sheets, presentations, and lead.
- Development tools for use by the sales team in promoting new training service offerings.
- Planned and executed the company's participation in conferences, exhibits, and special events.
- Performed competitive analyses of the marketplace, marketing research, and created RFPs for the sales department.
- Updated the CRM database and provided marketing reports, web analytics, and marketing analysis.
- Implemented a content management system for sales proposals using the Qvidian software.
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Freelance) Resume
Headline : Sales And Marketing Specialist with over 5 years of experience in Sales and Management. Consistently exceeding yearly revenue objectives. Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. Proven ability to work in unison with management, sales support, and consumer. Ability to deliver strategic account objectives/solutions at the senior level.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Trade Shows, Organizational, Business Development, Marketing, Management, New Business Development, Project Management
- Regional and national sales and marketing support, strategy and planning.
- Responsible for the success of assigned marketing budget, projects, and initiatives.
- Worked with national accounts and cross-functional teams to conceptualize short term and long term marketing strategies.
- Led meetings with the creative department and third-party vendors to design and deliver an integrated marketing campaign including print, email and web content.
- Developed and delivered product presentations and proposals, driving new business to close within key regional clients.
- Expanded relationship with Ajilon's largest national account JPMC from $0 to $1.2 million in revenue.
- Fostered new business through improvements to lead generation and direct marketing.
- Increased communication between sales, marketing, and IT project delivery teams.
- Compiled metrics to measure, analyze and track sales and marketing success.
Sr. Sales And Marketing Specialist Resume
Summary : Sr. Sales And Marketing Specialist with a progressive and diversified experience of seven years in the retail, hospitality, and analytical instrument industries. Proven planning and leadership experience with strong communication skills. Exceptional team player with a talent for execution and follow through.
Skills : MS Suite, Live Meeting, Visio, WebEx, SAP, CRM, Cvent, SharePoint, Volunteer Match, Maximo, Asset Management
- Planned and implemented 20-40 annual trade shows, both regional and national in scope, ranging in size from 20x30 to tabletop exhibits.
- Developed best practices for trade show planning, establishing timelines and budgets.
- Communicated with internal teams regarding major national and regional events, including timelines, objectives, messages, schedule of events, and key deadline dates.
- Managed relationship with exhibit house, conveying booth configuration preference for 5-10 shows annually which required exhibitor appointed contractor set up created post-event survey analyzing the effectiveness of trade show participation.
- Organized customer training classes, creating budget and tracking costs.
- Sourced and purchased branded materials for corporate promotions including clothing, trade show giveaways, business cards, and customer gifts.
- Planned and implemented 5-10 annual sales meetings for 20-75 attendees. Negotiated for best catering rate with the hotel, communicated conference details to department personnel and facilitated planning meetings with Department Managers.
Sales & Marketing Specialist Resume
Headline : Sales And Marketing Specialist with 5 plus years of experience is looking to obtain a Sales Representative position where I can incorporate my marketing degree, effective sales experience, customer service, and leadership skills into a successful career with a respected industry leading company.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Drawing, Painting, Quickbooks, Sharepoint, LEMANS, Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Developed and managed channel partner program, providing technical and sales support to partners and customers.
- Met with over 250 customers/prospects and service providers in-person or via video-teleconference to address compliance product and services inquiries and provide detailed demonstrations.
- Created ads and managed buys for Google Adwords, bing ads and LinkedIn marketing campaigns.
- Spoke at numerous engagements as an advocate for cybersecurity and compliance with DOD DFARS and NIST cybersecurity standards, including being the primary speaker for a conference with over 300 attendees.
- Optimized CEO efficiency by prioritizing tasks, managing calls, and visitors and drafting complicated correspondence.
- Scheduled complex travel arrangements for the CEO and business partners.
- Processed travel expenses, organized executive meetings, and events and lead key meetings in CEOs absence.
- Managed projects, delegated tasks to staff, and provided status updates to CEO.
- Participated as a technical writer/reviewer on five highly complex cybersecurity and space contract proposals.
Sales and Marketing Specialist Resume
Objective : Sales and Marketing Specialist with a proven track record of success in sales. Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. Experienced in understanding customers requirements and giving product demonstrations. Ability to handle cash and maintain stock of a retail setting. Complete knowledge of safety policies and practices. Strong mathematical, computer, and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Info Path, One Note, Project, Visio, And Publisher. SolidWorks, Dodge, Onvia, Pardot, SAP, Bid Ocean, Sketch-up
- Created physical webinar invitation generating over 200 sales contacts.
- Developed the tradeshow strategy by identifying conferences with our largest target market; optimizing lead generation.
- Worked with internal subject matter experts to write press releases, resulting in outreach to over 1m people in our target market.
- Managed tradeshow booths, resulting in over 50 leads from 2 tradeshows.
- Created email blast content, resulting in outreach to over 30,000 people in our target market.
- Managed all tradeshow logistics including communications with tradeshow vendors.
- Created a process for collecting webinar testimonials for webinar registration form, resulting in an increase of registration.
- Managed consultant outreach increasing our consultant contacts by 50% in 4 months.
- Analyzed sales numbers for performance reviews, reporting on orders, quotes, meetings, opportunities, and leads.
Sales and Marketing Specialist Resume
Headline : Sales and Marketing Specialist with 6 plus years of experience, passionate about working in a business-oriented environment to further my learning while contributing to the company's growth.
Skills : Strategic Sales Planning, Executive Presentations, Visionary Thinking Product Promotion, New Business Development, Marketing Plan Development Needs Assessment, Visionary Thinking
- Internal contact for eight sales representatives and over 500 authorized retailers.
- Approving/denying the sample orders, new accounts, transfer of ownership, and change of location applications.
- Managing all updates of the domestic premier retailer, and authorized retailer programs.
- Designing and installing the window displays showcasing spring prom line and fall bridal collections at the world of prom, and Atlanta apparel markets.
- Assisting in planning and implementing a bi-annual sales representative meeting held at.
- Completing the setup and tear down of showroom spaces at the following nationwide retailer markets: Atlanta Apparel, National Bridal Show Chicago, And New York Bridal Fashion Week.
- Analyzing various marketing methods to identify the most effective method in securing new clients.
- Charged with digital marketing campaigns, demand generation, and product marketing to drive sales and increase ROI.
- Researching the client bases to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
Sales And Marketing Specialist (Consultant) Resume
Summary : Sales And Marketing Specialist with more than 15 years of experience in the Telecommunication industry. Utilized consultative selling techniques throughout complex and multiple-level sales processes. Consistently exceeded sales quota, developed interactive business relationships with senior executives, created and implemented persuasive account strategies for a competitive marketplace, and effectively sold customized home and entertainment products and services.
Skills : Team Motivation, Team Leadership, Employee Communications, Time Management, Team Building, Strategic Sales Planning, Territory Development, SWOT Analyses, Telephone Communications.
- Collaborated with marketing representatives on sales calls and provided the technical support to close deals.
- Highly regarded for consistently achieving superior sales results through leadership, planning, and effective implementations.
- Communicated and interacted effectively with individuals of all levels, nationalities, and cultures.
- Skilled in attaining sales and profit objectives in competitive environments.
- Interfaced with management and sales representatives to improve productivity.
- Skilled in attaining sales and profit objectives in competitive environments.
- Planned market strategy, coordinated advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Recommended policies, conducted market surveys, and evaluated potential areas for new development, industrial affairs, and trade show participation.
- Worked directly with customers assisting in sales, resolving problems and ensuring the maintenance of productive customer relations.